National - Capital Region ● I - Ilocos ● II - Cagayan ● III - C. Luzon ● IV-A - Calabarzon ● IV-B - Mimaropa ● V - Bicol ● VI - W. Visayas ● VII - C. Visayas ● VIII - E. Visayas ● IX - Zamboanga ● X - N. Mindanao ● XI - Davao ● XII - Soccsksargen ● XIII - Caraga ● XIV - CAR ● XV - BARMM
Minimize corruption and maximize prosperity with a Guarantee of One Senator per Region. They divided the Philippines into REGIONS, but kept SENATORIAL representation national with no accountability to any regions.. No wonder many regions remain poor. Petition for a regional senatorial election. All regions will have senatorial representation.
Visit to help propagate the
Tuy, Batangas, Philippines
Acle • Bayudbud • Bolboc • Burgos (Pob.) • Dalima • Dao • Guinhawa • Lumbangan • Luna (Pob.) • Luntal • Magahis • Malibu • Mataywanac • Palincaro • Putol • Rillo (Pob.) • Rizal (Pob.) • Sabang • San Jose • Talon • Toong • Tuyon-tuyon
List of Municipalities in the Batangas Province within Region IV-A(calabarzon) in the Republic of The Philippines
Agoncillo | Alitagtag | Balayan | Balete | Bauan | Calaca | Calatagan | Cuenca | Ibaan | Laurel | Lemery | Lian | Lobo | Mabini | Malvar | Mataasnakahoy | Nasugbu | Padre Garcia | Rosario | San Jose | San Juan | San Luis | San Nicolas | San Pascual | Santa Teresita | Taal | Talisay | Taysan | Tingloy | Tuy
Cities in the province of Batangas: Batangas City (Capital) | Lipa City | Santo Tomas | Tanauan City
Seal of the Municipality of Tuy
|Interactive Google Satellite Map of Tuy, Batangas, Philippines|
Tuy Batangas Map Locator
Batangas Province, Philippines
Municipality Hall of Tuy
- Tuy has a total of 22 barangays
- Registered Voters of Tuy as of (2010) = 24,495
- Population of Tuy (as of Aug 1, 2007) = 40,290
- Land Area of Tuy (as of 2007, in hectares) = 9,465
- Tuy is a 3rd class municipality and Partially Urban.
- Tuy is in the Batangas province and within Region_IV-A - Calabarzon in the island of luzon.
Geography of Tuy, Batangas, Philippines
Geography of Tuy
Location of Tuy, Batangas, Philippines
History of Tuy, Batangas, Philippines
The beginning of Tuy
People of Tuy, Batangas, Philippines
- Population of TUY, BATANGAS as of 2020 census: 46,519
- Total Population of Tuy as of 2015 census: 43,743
The Sangguniang Panlungsod is composed of the City (Municipality) Vice-Mayor as Presiding Officer, regular Sanggunian members (Councilors), the President of the Association of Barangay Captains and the President of the Sangguniang Kabataan.
They shall exercise and perform the legislative powers and duties as provided for under Republic Act No. 7160, otherwise known as the Local Government Code of 1991. Shall consider and conduct thorough study all matters brought to their attention and consequently pass resolutions, enact ordinances and to introduce recommendations.
Budget of Municipalities and Cities: The Philippine budget formulation system is not centralized. It has been decentralized since 1991. It is the responsibility of each LGU to submit their budgetary needs for review. Failure to submit is the problem. "IMPERIAL MANILA IS A MYTH!".
- Absolutely NO need for FEDERALISM. It is a ploy to give the Bangsamoro an Islamic State and finance the religion of Islam. It violates the constitution's "separation of church and state". We need a representation of a MINIMUM of one SENATOR per REGION..
- Contrary to Pres. Duterte's ranting (July 2019): Elected public officials can't be suspended by the DILG or the office of the president unless an official complaint has been filed. Republic Act 7160 chapter 4.
Elected government officials of Tuy for the term of 2019-2022
- Mayor of Tuy: AFABLE, ARMANDO (NP) 13,349
- Vice-Mayor of Tuy: Jose Jecerell Carandang Cerrado (NP) 17,860
- Councilors of Tuy:
- PEREZ, MICHAEL (NP) 13,025
- CATAPANG, RANDOLL (NP) 11,766
- BAUTISTA, RAFAEL (NP) 10,479
- RODRIGUEZ, REYMUNDO (NP) 10,433
- DE CASTRO, MENANDRO (NP) 9,706
- ABIAD, ANICETO (NP) 9,425
- RIVERA, FELISA (NP) 9,084
- DIMAANO, RUFINA (NP) 8,686
Elected government officials of Tuy for the term of 2016-2019
- Mayor of Tuy: Jose Jecerell Carandang Cerrado
- Vice-Mayor of Tuy: Elsie Ledesma Calingasan
- Councilors of Tuy:
- Michael Perez
- Jun-jun Afable
- Nanding De Castro
- Coring Dimaano
- Nick Abiad
- Reymund Rodriguez
- Fely Rivera
- Manny Calingasan
Elected government officials of Tuy for the term of 2013-2016
- Mayor of Tuy: Jose Jecerell Carandang Cerrado (LP) LIBERAL PARTY
- Vice-Mayor of Tuy: RODRIGUEZ, TELOY INDEPENDENT
- Councilors of Tuy:
- BAUTISTA, RAFFY (LP) LIBERAL PARTY 8923 10.33%
- Elsie Ledesma Calingasan (UNA) UNITED NATIONALIST ALLIANCE 7397 8.57%
- AFABLE, JUN-JUN (LP) LIBERAL PARTY 7075 8.19%
- DAYANDAYAN, MEDY (LP) LIBERAL PARTY 5997 6.94%
- RODRIGUEZ, ERNESTO (LP) LIBERAL PARTY 5758 6.67%
- LOPEZ, EMAN (UNA) UNITED NATIONALIST ALLIANCE 5431 6.29%
- DIMAANO, RUFINA SOCORRO (LP) LIBERAL PARTY 5362 6.21%
- HERNANDEZ, MANDY (LP) LIBERAL PARTY 5358 6.20%
Elected government officials of Tuy for the term of 2010-2013
- Mayor of Tuy: Jose Jecerell Carandang Cerrado
- Vice-Mayor of Tuy:Emmanuel Granados Calingasan
- Councilors of Tuy:
This is the.
- Are you beginning to get the point?
Businesses in Tuy, Batangas, Philippines
- How to Improve Your Business and Livelihood
The Philippine Livelihood Program: The Philippine government provides several programs to enhance the livelihood of the Filipino people. The department of Science and Technology through its Technology Research Center (TRC) regurlarly conducts various types of hands-on and personalized training programs.
- DOST - Website
- UPLiFT stands for Urban Program for Livelihood Finance and Training. - Website
- DSWD Pro-poor and Livelihood Programs - Website
Take a picture of your Business (from a Sari-Sari Store to a Mega Mall). Upload that picture here in zamboanga.com and that picture can immediately be your business webpage. It is that easy. Here are two examples of how a picture becomes the webpage of the business: FHM Garden Grill and Catering and ABC Shopping Center
- Give your business a good description. Add your address and contact number if available.
- Possible Businesses
- Auto, Trucks, Motorcycle and Bicycle dealers
- Banks, Lending Firms, Pawnshops, and Financial Institutions
- Clinics, Veterinary Clinics and Hospitals
- Pharmacies, Drug Stores, Agri-Vets
- Convenient Stores, Hardware and Supplies, General Stores, Sari-Sari Stores, Internet-Cafes
- Department Stores and Appliance Stores
- Supermarket, wet market, Fish Markets
- Hotels, Motels, Pension Houses, Boarding houses and Resorts
- Repair Shops: Shoe repair, Cellphone, Bikes (bicycles), motorcycles etc...
- Restaurants, Carenderias, Coffee Shops, and Bakeries (Bakeshops)
- Salons, Spas, Beauty Shops and Barber Shops
- Gas Stations, Water Stations, Propane Stations
Real Estate for Sale or lease in Tuy, Batangas, Philippines
- If you have real estate property, whether its commercial, residential, farm land, or just an empty lot in Tuy, you can list that property for free.
- Click to VIEW, EDIT, or ADD Realty Listings.
- You can list your House and lot or farm land for sale or lease for free here in Z-Wiki
Churches, Mosques, or Places of Worship in Tuy, Batangas, Philippines
- FILIPINOS WAKE UP! THE TAXES YOU PAID ARE USED BY THE GOVERNMENT TO EXCLUSIVELY FINANCE THE RELIGION OF ISLAM.
Freedom of religion, yes. Equality, yes. But no favoritism.
- Saint Vincent Ferrer Parish Church
- Iglesia ni Cristo - National Highway Poblacion, Brgy Guinhawa
- United Penticostal Church
Schools in Tuy, Batangas, Philippines
- List of schools: >>> click
The name of your school in Tuy can be listed here. You can list it like this:
- Name of School. Private or Public. It can be an elementary school, high school, college.
Public Elementary Schools:
- Gregorio Paradero E/S - Rizal Street
- Bayudbud E/S - Brgy. Bayudbud
- Bolbok E/S - Brgy. Bolbok
- Dalima E/S - Brgy Dalima
- Dao E/S - Brgy Dao
- Eulogio Cerrado E/S - Brgy Sabang
- Gregorio Agoncillo E/S -Brgy. Tuyon-Tuyon (obispo)
Economy of Tuy, Batangas, Philippines
- If you have an article that talks about the improvement of the economy of Tuy you can post that article here. If you come across any news items that talk about the economy of Tuy, you may post it here. Of course you have to reference the writer of the article. Any improvement to transportation, power and service usually improves the economy of the community, so go ahead and report that too.
If you have a job available and that job is within Tuy, Batangas, Philippines, you may go ahead and Insert your job offer.
Remember to be as descriptive as possible and to post your Company name, Contact person, physical address, email address and Phone number.
Post expiration of Job Application. Go ahead and Click to Insert your job offer in the "Jobs in Tuy, Batangas" page.
Natural Resources of Tuy, Batangas, Philippines
- Protect the environment
It is sad but true that as of the year 2012 the rivers of the Philippines continue to be the #1 Sewer Systems of the Philippines.
Protect & Save the Rivers. Do not let your sewer drain into the river. Your community can be the first to initiate this project.
Build your riverbank protection with a built-in gutter system. Reforest within Ten Years - Guaranteed!
Let us plant more trees in every barangay in the entire Philippines. It does not make any difference if the barangay is urban, partially urban or rural; we need more trees. Trees will prevent erosion, provide oxygen, prevent green house effect, and even a place of business for the shade tree mechanic.
The Philippines is a tropical country and practically anything will grow. The DENR has the planting trees project that goes on every year. Lots of picture taking for the media. Planting trees one by one is the "human" way of doing it. This individual planting of trees is good if done to "line" the roads and highways with trees or along fences or property divisions, or if you have a plantation.
To reforest the nation of the Philippines we have to plant trees the "mother nature" way. Sow the seeds during the rainy season. Go deep into "bald" forests and plant trees by sowing seeds. If there's not enough volunteers to do this, use the military helicopters to fly over the designated areas and sow the seeds.
Guaranteed within a few years, The Philippines will be lush again. >>Read More
We are using our rivers as our sewer system. If you ask a Filipino, "Are the Filipinos a clean people?" The answer is an automatic, "Yes!". However, the Filipinos are suffering from the same disease or attitude as most people do, and that is the "NIMBY" disease or "NIMBY" attitude. (NIMBY) Not In My Back Yard. So it is OK to dump my garbage and sewer there. Not mine! Someone else will take care of it.
This attitude is killing our rivers. Your great-grandparents, grandparents or parents were once proud to tell the stories of how they enjoyed swimming in the river behind your house or nearby. However, you can't say the same or tell the same stories to your kids or grand kids. Why? Because your generation is killing the river.
- Secretary Roy Cimatu - since May 8, 2017
- Department of Environment and Natural Resources
- Visayas Avenue, Diliman, 1100 Quezon City, Philippines
We have so much water in the Philippines and yet very little to drink.
Instead of relying too much on Diesel fuel and Coal to generate the majority of Philippine's Electrical energy Supply, we can concentrate more on renewable and sustainable source of energy such as: Hydro Power, Solar Power, and Wind Power and thermal energy conversion. We have too many black outs.
Tourists Attractions of Tuy, Batangas, Philippines
- Help us post some interesting pictures. This will help boost the local economy of the community. Anything that is unique or anything that stands out in your community may be a tourist attraction.
- Landmarks are usually photographed a lot by visitors. Send your pictures via email to (firstname.lastname@example.org) or via .
- Post the Tuy landmarks here.
Festivals, Fiestas and Traditions of Tuy, Batangas, Philippines
In the Philippines a fiesta is usually celebrated in barrios or barangays. It is the official holiday of the LGU, the barangay. Filipinos love fiestas. It is a time for joy and celebration. A fiesta is of Spanish origin and is usually commemorated in association with a christian patron saint. Most barangays whose population have been clustered by Muslims(Moros) and their population is more than that of the Christians, the celebration of the fiesta have been cancelled and replaced with the Hari Raya or Eid al-Fitr.
The cities or municipalities usually have yearly festivals where all the barangays participate. The cities or municipalities hold contests for the best floats in parades.
Tuy, Batangas, Philippines supports Philippine Cycling
Cycling Activity to Participate In
Your Story about Tuy, Batangas, Philippines
Create you own personal page about the barangay in the municipality or City you live in. Title it like so for specificity: "Mybarangay, MyCityMunicipality, Myprovince, Philippines by MyFirstname Mylastname". You can update and edit this page anytime and anyway you want. It does not have to follow the standard format of the main wiki. It is your page. A link to your page will be inserted in this main barangay page. Here is an example page.
If you want the tittle to be more generic then do this: "Philippines by Your name". You can insert your picture of anywhere in the Philippines in this page. This will be your personal WIKI social media page.
You can talk about your personal experiences, your advocacies, the environmental conditions of your barangay, municipality, city or province.
The oldest man or woman in Tuy, Batangas, Philippines
Do you know who the oldest man or woman is in your community of Tuy? Zamboanga.com is starting this inquiry in order to honor the older generation of the Philippines. Please provide the full name and date of birth of the elder living in Tuy. We will then post your entry in the Oldest Man or Woman in the Philippines page.
Featured News of The Philippines
Updated: January 20, 2022
ILOILO CITY – Around 50,000 to 70,000 scholars are expected to benefit from the various trainings that will be conducted by the Technical Education and Skills Development Authority (TESDA) in Western Visayas this year. Regional Director Jerry G. Tizon, in an interview Thursday, said they are looking forward to an increase in their almost PHP1 billion scholarship budget last year so they can have more scholars. “Hopefully this year our scholarship allocation will increase further so we can help more. I believe with the special commitment of our central office to legislative partners, it’s going to be the same figure or even more than that will be downloaded to us,” he said.
Zambo City cops distribute face masks to street dwellers
ZAMBOANGA CITY – Cops here distributed Thursday face masks to street dwellers who were caught without the protective gear against the coronavirus disease 2019 (Covid-19). Col. Alexander Lorenzo, Zamboanga City Police Office (ZCPO) director, led the distribution of the face masks around the city as he reminded the public anew of the threat by the Covid-19 Omicron variant. “I urge you to fully support and cooperate with the police in the implementation of health safety protocols,” Lorenzo told the street dwellers. Around 5:10 a.m. Thursday, Lorenzo inspected the duty personnel at Pasonanca Park and reminded them of the strict security measures and health and safety protocols under the Alert Level 3 classification.
- Do this so your photo upload will be properly categorized for Tuy.
- Copy and paste the code below in "green" to the body or "Summary" of the image file that you are uploading.
[[Category:Tuy, Batangas Photo Gallery]]
[[Category:Batangas, Philippines Photo Gallery]]
*[[Tuy, Batangas, Philippines]]