Butuan City, Agusan del Norte, Philippines
Barangays (86) of Butuan City, in the Agusan del Norte Province within Region 13 Caraga of Republic of The Philippines
Agao | Agusan Pequeño | Ambago | Amparo | Ampayon | Anticala | Antongalon | Aupagan | Baan | Baan Riverside | Babag | Bading | Bancasi | Banza | Baobaoan | Basag | Bayanihan | Bilay | Bitan-agan | Bit-os | Bobon | Bonbon | Bugabus | Bugsukan | Buhangin | Cabcabon | Camayahan | Dagohoy | Dankias | De Oro | Diego Silang | Don Francisco | Doongan | Dulag | Dumalagan | Florida | Golden Ribbon | Holy Redeemer | Humabon | Imadejas | Jose Rizal | Kinamlutan | Lapu-lapu | Lemon | Leon Kilat | Libertad | Limaha | Los Angeles | Lumbocan | Maguinda | Mahay | Mahogany | Maibu | Mandamo | Manila de Bugabus | Maon | Masao | Maug | New Society Village | Nong-nong | Obrero | Ong Yiu | Pagatpatan | Pangabugan | Pianing | Pigdaulan | Pinamanculan | Port Poyohon | Rajah Soliman | Salvacion | San Ignacio | San Mateo | San Vicente | Santo Niño | Sikatuna | Silongan | Sumile | Sumilihon | Tagabaca | Taguibo | Taligaman | Tandang Sora | Tiniwisan | Tungao | Urduja | Villa Kananga
Religion is always good for the people but it should never be embraced or financed by government. Tax exemption is not tantamount to financing. Every non-profit organization is tax-exempt.
- Butuan City is in the Agusan del Norte province and within Region XIII - Caraga Region, North/eastern Mindanao
|Adopt this webpage. Help your community get more exposure to TOURISTS and INVESTORS. Help us improve this webpage.|
List of Municipalities in the Agusan del Norte Province within Region XIII (Caraga) in the Republic of The Philippines
Buenavista || Carmen || Jabonga || Kitcharao || Las Nieves || Magallanes || Nasipit || Remedios T. Romualdez || Santiago || Tubay
Cities in the Province of Agusan del Norte: Butuan City || Cabadbaran City (Capital City)
Seal of Butuan City
|Interactive Google Satellite Map of Butuan City, Philippines|
Butuan City within Agusan del Norte
Agusan del Norte within the Island of Mindanao
Butuan City Hall
Macapagal Bridge in Butuan City straddles the Agusan River
Butuan City Airport in the barangay of Bancasi
New Bridege in Butuan City
- Butuan City has a total of 86 barangays (27 Urban) and (59 Rural).
- Registered Voters of Butuan City as of (2010) = 154,553
- Butuan City is in the 1st Voting District of Agusan del Norte.
- Population of Butuan City (as of Aug 1, 2007) = 298,378
- Land Area of Butuan City (as of 2007, in hectares) = 81,662
- Butuan City is a 1st class City and Highly Urbanized.
- Butuan City is in the Agusan del Norte province and within Region XIII - Caraga Region, North/eastern Mindanao
Butuan was the capital of Agusan del Norte until 2000 when Republic Act 8811 transferred the capital to Cabadbaran City. However many of the provincial government offices are still located there, including the provincial capitol, as are many the Caraga regional offices of the national government agencies.
- 1 Geography of Butuan City, Agusan del Norte, Philippines
- 2 Location of Butuan City, Agusan del Norte, Philippines
- 3 History of Butuan City, Agusan del Norte, Philippines
- 4 People of Butuan City, Agusan del Norte, Philippines
- 5 Elected Government Officials of Butuan City, Agusan del Norte, Philippines
- 6 Government Offices
- 7 Businesses in Butuan City, Agusan del Norte, Philippines
- 8 Real Estate or Properties for Sale or lease in Mncplty, Prvnce, Philippines
- 9 Churches, Mosques, or Places of Worship in Butuan City, Agusan del Norte, Philippines
- 10 Schools in Butuan City, Agusan del Norte, Philippines
- 11 Economy of Butuan City, Agusan del Norte, Philippines
- 12 Natural Resources of Butuan City, Agusan del Norte, Philippines
- 13 Tourists Attractions of Butuan City, Agusan del Norte, Philippines
- 14 Festivals, Fiestas and Traditions of Butuan City, Agusan del Norte, Philippines
- 15 Featured News of The Philippines
- 16 Sports Heroes of Butuan City
- 17 Butuan City News
- 18 Your story of Butuan City
- 19 The oldest man or woman in Butuan City, Agusan del Norte, Philippines
- 20 Butuan City, Agusan del Norte supports Philippine Cycling
- 21 Butuan City, Agusan del Norte, Philippines Photo Gallery
- 22 Disclaimer
Geography of Butuan City, Agusan del Norte, Philippines
- Land Area (as of 2007, in hectares): 81,662
Location of Butuan City, Agusan del Norte, Philippines
- 8.9500° N, 125.5333° E - Butuan, Coordinates
- Butuan City is located in the province of Agusan del Norte and within Region_XIII
- Agusan de Norte is in the island of mindanao
- Article below verbatim from: www.butuan.gov.ph
Butuan City is located at the Northeastern part of Agusan Valley sprawling across the Agusan River is Butuan City, known for its colorful history and culture. BUTUAN is a term believed to have originated from the sour fruit “Batuan”. Others opined, it came from a certain “Datu Buntuan”, a chieftain who once ruled Butuan. Scholars believed, it came from the word “But-an”, which literally means a person who has sound and discerning disposition. Whichever theories appear credible depends on the kind of people residing in Butuan, for whatever is said about them, Butuan continues to live on.
Butuan’s history, culture, arts and people date back to the 4th century as showcased in museums which makes Butuan an exciting source of cultural artifacts in Mindanao.
As early as the 10th century, according to the Chinese Song Shi (history), people from Butuan had already established trading relations with the kingdom of Champa in what is now South Vietnam. By the 11th century, Butuan was the center of trade and commerce in the Philippines. The best evidence to prove this fact is the discovery of 9 balangays (The BUTUAN BOAT) and other archeological finds in the vicinities of Butuan City, particularly in Ambangan, Libertad near the old EL RIO de BUTUAN and MASAO River.
- Article above verbatim from: www.butuan.gov.ph
History of Butuan City, Agusan del Norte, Philippines
- Article below verbatim from: www.butuan.gov.ph
Butuan City was originally located in Pinamanculan by the banks of the Masao River, a kilometer away from barrio of Libertad. Finding the Place less ideal because of the Flood, the people moved to Baug, now the municipality of Magallanes, at the mouth of the Agusan River. They again transferred to Lapaca, now known as Linungsuan in Barrio Banza about five kilometers inland of Agusan River. Still troubled by floods, the people once more settled, this time in the present site of the city proper.
A description of Butuan is not complete without infusing it with the significance of the Agusan River and its tributaries that provide the valley with rich soil from periodic floods. Its serpentine route through the city and two Agusan provinces provided the people with easy means of transportation for trade and commerce encouraged settlement along its banks. The Agusan River greatly helped the booming of the “Logging Industry” which earned Butuan the name “Timber City of the South.”
Butuan City sprawls across the Agusan River nine kilometers from its mount. Towards this, to the north and seaward, run fertile Ricelands. Halfway around the city to the southwest, roll the gently sloping hills over Mount Mayapay. To the east, the majestic Hilong-Hilong and Diwata mountain ranges protect the entire valley from fierce Pacific storms.
It is very difficult to pinpoint the exact time when the name Butuan first emerged. Certainly, the name Agusan came into being upon the creation of the province in 1914. Before this, the entire area had been known as BUTUAN, as can be born out by old historical records.
- Article above verbatim from: www.butuan.gov.ph
People of Butuan City, Agusan del Norte, Philippines
- Population of Butuan City as of 2015 census: 337,063
- Population of Butuan City (as of 2010): 309,709
- Population of Butuan City (as of Aug 1, 2007): 298,378
- Registered Voters (2010): 157,536
The Sangguniang Panlungsod is composed of the City (Municipality) Vice-Mayor as Presiding Officer, regular Sanggunian members (Councilors), the President of the Association of Barangay Captains and the President of the Sangguniang Kabataan.
They shall exercise and perform the legislative powers and duties as provided for under Republic Act No. 7160, otherwise known as the Local Government Code of 1991. Shall consider and conduct thorough study all matters brought to their attention and consequently pass resolutions, enact ordinances and to introduce recommendations.
Budget of Municipalities and Cities: The Philippine budget formulation system is not centralized. It has been decentralized since 1991. It is the responsibility of each LGU to submit their budgetary needs for review. Failure to submit is the problem. "IMPERIAL MANILA IS A MYTH!".
- Absolutely NO need for FEDERALISM. It is a ploy to give the Bangsamoro an Islamic State and finance the religion of Islam. It violates the constitution's "separation of church and state". We need a representation of a MINIMUM of one SENATOR per REGION..
- Contrary to Pres. Duterte's ranting (July 2019): Elected public officials can't be suspended by the DILG or the office of the president. Republic Act 7160 chapter 4.
- Elected officials of Butuan City for the term of 2016-2019
- City Mayor of Butuan City: Ronnie Vicente Lagnada
- City Vice-Mayor of Butuan City: Joboy Aquino
- Councilors of Butuan City:
- Glenn Carampatana
- Ferdinand Nalcot
- Rema Burdeos
- Derrick Plaza
- Cromwell Nortega
- Omar Andaya
- Cherry May Busa
- Vincent Rizal Rosario
- Ehrnest John Sanchez
- John Gil Unay Sr.
- Elected officials of Butuan City for the term of 2013-2016
- City Mayor of Butuan City: Ferdinand "JUN" Magdamo Amante Jr. (LP)
- City Vice-Mayor of Butuan City: Angelo "Angie" Sanchez Calo (LP)
- Councilors of Butuan City:
- Samuel Allan "UNCLE SAM" Gdamo Amante (LP)
- Ramon "MON" Pajarillo Carampatana (LP)
- Ryan "RYAN" Booc Culima (LP)
- Ferdinand "DADDYFERDS" Emata Nalcot (LP)
- Erwin "ERWIN" Lucero Dano (IND)
- Rema "REMA" Erigbuagas Burdeos (LP)
- Sergio "SERGIO" Cortez Pascual (IND)
- Virgilio "SALAMAT DOK" Gomonit Nery Jr. (LP)
- Derrick "RIC" Adalia Plaza (LAKAS)
- Jaime "DODO" Martinez Cembrano Jr. (LP)
- Elected officials of Butuan City for the term of 2010-2013
- Mayor: Ferdinand Magdamo Amante Jr.
- Vice-Mayor: Lawrence Lemuel Hernandez Fortun
- National Commission on Muslim Filipinos - 439 T. Calo Extension, Butuan City
Businesses in Butuan City, Agusan del Norte, Philippines
- How to Improve Your Business and Livelihood
The Philippine Livelihood Program: The Philippine government provides several programs to enhance the livelihood of the Filipino people. The department of Science and Technology through its Technology Research Center (TRC) regurlarly conducts various types of hands-on and personalized training programs.
- DOST - Website
- UPLiFT stands for Urban Program for Livelihood Finance and Training. - Website
- DSWD Pro-poor and Livelihood Programs - Website
Take a picture of your Business (from a Sari-Sari Store to a Mega Mall). Upload that picture here in zamboanga.com and that picture can immediately be your business webpage. It is that easy. Here are two examples of how a picture becomes the webpage of the business: FHM Garden Grill and Catering and ABC Shopping Center
- Give your business a good description. Add your address and contact number if available.
- Possible Businesses
- Auto, Trucks, Motorcycle and Bicycle dealers
- Banks, Lending Firms, Pawnshops, and Financial Institutions
- Clinics, Veterinary Clinics and Hospitals
- Pharmacies, Drug Stores, Agri-Vets
- Convenient Stores, Hardware and Supplies, General Stores, Sari-Sari Stores, Internet-Cafes
- Department Stores and Appliance Stores
- Supermarket, wet market, Fish Markets
- Hotels, Motels, Pension Houses, Boarding houses and Resorts
- Repair Shops: Shoe repair, Cellphone, Bikes (bicycles), motorcycles etc...
- Restaurants, Carenderias, Coffee Shops, and Bakeries (Bakeshops)
- Salons, Spas, Beauty Shops and Barber Shops
- Gas Stations, Water Stations, Propane Stations
Real Estate or Properties for Sale or lease in Mncplty, Prvnce, Philippines
- If you have real estate property, whether its commercial, residential, farm land, or just an empty lot in Butuan City, you can list that property for free.
- Click to VIEW, EDIT or ADD Realty Listings.
- You can list your House and lot or farm land for sale or lease for free.
- If you are a real estate developer, you can list your subdivision, condominiums, high rises, apartment complexes, shopping strips or malls, open market developments FOR FREE.
Churches, Mosques, or Places of Worship in Butuan City, Agusan del Norte, Philippines
The name of your church, mosque, or place of worship can be listed in this community page. Take a picture of the facade of your church or place of worship and it can be posted here. We can even provide you with a free webpage. You can enter the data (story about your place of worship) here yourself, email the information or pictures to (firstname.lastname@example.org) or via.
- FILIPINOS WAKE UP! THE TAXES YOU PAID ARE USED BY THE GOVERNMENT TO EXCLUSIVELY FINANCE THE RELIGION OF ISLAM.
Freedom of religion, yes. Equality, yes. But no favoritism.
Schools in Butuan City, Agusan del Norte, Philippines
- Take a picture of your school building(s) and send your pictures via email to (email@example.com) or message me via . I will then post the pictures in this page.
Due to Covid19: Pursuant to the instructions of President Roa Duterte, and as recommended by the DepEd, the opening of classes for the year 2020-2021 is deferred to October 5, 2020.
- List of schools: >>> click
PUBLIC NOTICE: Why pretend that the National language of the Philippines is Tagalog? It should be English. To be a Teacher, doctor, lawyer, engineer, architect, nurse, computer technician; what books do you learn from? English books of course. All your tests are in English. The constitution of the Philippines is written in English. All the laws and new laws introduced by congress are in English. For that matter, you can't be a teacher in a school system unless you know English. The "Licensure Exam for Teachers" is in ENGLISH! Who are these people forcing Tagalog down our throats? Tagalog is simply one of the many dialects of the Philippines. Keep your dialects but learn and be fluent and proficient in ENGLISH.
- Father Saturnino Urios University (former Urios College)
- Butuan Doctors College
- Caraga State University ( formerly Northern Mindanao State Institute of Science and Technology )
- FSUU is listed as among the top 20 colleges/universities in the country by the Commission on Higher Education (CHED) due to its exemplary performance in consistently producing passers in CPA, bar exams, engineering and LET.
- St. Joseph Institute of Technology is also producing passers in nursing, engineering, LET and criminology. Its coliseum with a seating capacity of 6,500 is under construction. It is constructing also a state of the art maritime school funded by Norway at the nearby municipality of Buenavista. Successful sailors and marine engineers are products of SJIT.
The name of your school in Butuan City can be listed here. You can list it like this:
- Name of School. Private or Public. It can be an elementary school, high school, college.
- Address of your school
- Telephone Number
- Principal of the school
You can also create a webpage for your school. We can help you.
Economy of Butuan City, Agusan del Norte, Philippines
- If you have an article that talks about the improvement of the economy of Butuan City you can post that article here. If you come across any news items that talk about the economy of Butuan City, you may post it here. Of course you have to reference the writer of the article. Any improvement to transportation, power and service usually improves the economy of the community, so go ahead and report that too.
If you have a job available and that job is within Butuan City, Philippines, you may post it here.
Remember to be as descriptive as possible and to post your Company name, Contact person, physical address, email address and Phone number.
Post expiration of Job Application. Go ahead and Click to Insert your job offer in the "Jobs in Butuan City" page.
Natural Resources of Butuan City, Agusan del Norte, Philippines
- Protect the environment
It is sad but true that as of the year 2012 the rivers of the Philippines continue to be the #1 Sewer Systems of the Philippines.
Protect & Save the Rivers. Do not let your sewer drain into the river. Your community can be the first to initiate this project.
Build your riverbank protection with a built-in gutter system. Reforest within Ten Years - Guaranteed!
Let us plant more trees in every barangay in the entire Philippines. It does not make any difference if the barangay is urban, partially urban or rural; we need more trees. Trees will prevent erosion, provide oxygen, prevent green house effect, and even a place of business for the shade tree mechanic.
The Philippines is a tropical country and practically anything will grow. The DENR has the planting trees project that goes on every year. Lots of picture taking for the media. Planting trees one by one is the "human" way of doing it. This individual planting of trees is good if done to "line" the roads and highways with trees or along fences or property divisions, or if you have a plantation.
To reforest the nation of the Philippines we have to plant trees the "mother nature" way. Sow the seeds during the rainy season. Go deep into "bald" forests and plant trees by sowing seeds. If there's not enough volunteers to do this, use the military helicopters to fly over the designated areas and sow the seeds.
Guaranteed within a few years, The Philippines will be lush again. >>Read More
We are using our rivers as our sewer system. If you ask a Filipino, "Are the Filipinos a clean people?" The answer is an automatic, "Yes!". However, the Filipinos are suffering from the same disease or attitude as most people do, and that is the "NIMBY" disease or "NIMBY" attitude. (NIMBY) Not In My Back Yard. So it is OK to dump my garbage and sewer there. Not mine! Someone else will take care of it.
This attitude is killing our rivers. Your great-grandparents, grandparents or parents were once proud to tell the stories of how they enjoyed swimming in the river behind your house or nearby. However, you can't say the same or tell the same stories to your kids or grand kids. Why? Because your generation is killing the river.
- Secretary Roy Cimatu - since May 8, 2017
- Department of Environment and Natural Resources
- Visayas Avenue, Diliman, 1100 Quezon City, Philippines
We have so much water in the Philippines and yet very little to drink.
Instead of relying too much on Diesel fuel and Coal to generate the majority of Philippine's Electrical energy Supply, we can concentrate more on renewable and sustainable source of energy such as: Hydro Power, Solar Power, and Wind Power and thermal energy conversion. We have too many black outs.
Tourists Attractions of Butuan City, Agusan del Norte, Philippines
- Help us post some interesting pictures. This will help boost the local economy of the community. Anything that is unique or anything that stands out in your community may be a tourist attraction.
- Landmarks are usually photographed a lot by visitors. Send your pictures via email to (firstname.lastname@example.org) or via .
- Post the Butuan City landmarks here.
Festivals, Fiestas and Traditions of Butuan City, Agusan del Norte, Philippines
In the Philippines a fiesta is usually celebrated in barrios or barangays. It is the official holiday of the LGU, the barangay. Filipinos love fiestas. It is a time for joy and celebration. A fiesta is of Spanish origin and is usually commemorated in association with a christian patron saint. Most barangays whose population have been clustered by Muslims(Moros) and their population is more than that of the Christians, the celebration of the fiesta have been cancelled and replaced with the Hari Raya or Eid al-Fitr.
The cities or municipalities usually have yearly festivals where all the barangays participate. The cities or municipalities hold contests for the best floats in parades.
Featured News of The Philippines
- 6% growth target stays
- Monday, Septembe 16, 2019
- The Department of Finance (DOF) said the government is maintaining its growth target of six percent or higher this year, even as the economy settled at only 5.5 percent growth in the first semester given the delay in the enactment of the 2019 General Appropriations Act (GAA).
- Carlos Dominguez, finance secretary, also said to avoid a repeat of the 2019 budget delay, leaders of both the Senate and the House of Representatives are meeting every month to monitor the progress on the budget and the 25 priority bills enumerated in the 4th State-of-the-Nation Address ........... Full Story»
- Stocks up, peso stronger
- Thursday, August 15, 2019
- Share prices ended higher yesterday as investors tracked overseas leads to trade the market.
- The Philippine Stock Exchange index (PSEi) was up 70.20 points to 7,858.65, a 0.9 percent hike ........... Full Story»
- Festivals in the month of November in the philippines
Adivay: November : La Trinidad, Benquet ★ Banaag Festival: November 1 : Anilao, Iloilo ★ P'yagsawitan Festival: November 3rd week: Maragusan Compostela Valley ★ Binabayani Festival: November Last week: Olongapo, Zamboales ★ Tan-OK ni Ilocano Festival: November third week: Ilocos Norte ★ Crown Festival: November 3rd week: Taytay, Rizal ★ Tumba (Candle) Festival: November 2: San Luis, Batangas ★ Pinta Flores Festival: November 3 to 5: San Carlos City, Negros Occidental ★ San Carlos City Fiesta: November 4: San Carlos City, Negros Occidental ★ Angono Arts Festival: November 5 to 25: Angono, Rizal ★
Sports Heroes of Butuan City
Do you anyone who excells in any type of sport and lives in Butuan City? Then he/she desserves to be honored. Put his/her name here.
- Inaugural triathlon at New Clark City set
- Monday, August 16, 2019 12:00 am
- MANILA, Philippines — All is set for the New Clark City Triathlon which is the first triathlon event to be held at the New Clark City Sports Complex in Capas, Tarlac on Oct. 19-20.
- GoClark Sports and Events has partnered with presenting sponsor Robinsons Land Corp. in this triathlon featuring the swim event at the Aquatics Center, the 20km bike in the newly built New Clark City-SCTex connecting road and the run course in the sports complex, including the warm-up athletic track, the river park and a finish lap around the 20,000-seater Athletics Stadium ............................... Full Story»
Ex-Butuan City treasurer faces raps for late GSIS remittance
- Source: http://www.gmanetwork.com/news/story/477306/news/regions/ex-butuan-city-treasurer-faces-raps-for-late-gsis-remittance
- Saturday, April 27, 2015
- By Elizabeth Marcelo/JDS, GMA News
Ombudsman Conchita Carpio-Morales ordered the filing of charges against former Butuan City Treasurer Adulfo Llagas for his alleged failure to remit the GSIS contributions of employees of the Butuan Medical Center (BMC) on time. Read More...
Your story of Butuan City
Create you own personal page about the barangay in the municipality or City you live in. Title it like so for specificity: "Mybarangay, MyCityMunicipality, Myprovince, Philippines by MyFirstname Mylastname". You can update and edit this page anytime and anyway you want. It does not have to follow the standard format of the main wiki. It is your page. A link to your page will be inserted in this main barangay page. Here is an example page.
If you want the tittle to be more generic then do this: "Philippines by Your name". You can insert your picture of anywhere in the Philippines in this page. This will be your personal WIKI social media page.
You can talk about your personal experiences, your advocacies, the environmental conditions of your barangay, municipality, city or province.
The oldest man or woman in Butuan City, Agusan del Norte, Philippines
Do you know who the oldest man or woman is in your community of Butuan City? Zamboanga.com is starting this inquiry in order to honor the older generation of the Philippines. Please provide the full name and date of birth of the elder living in Butuan City. We will then post your entry in the Oldest Man or Woman in the Philippines page.
Butuan City, Agusan del Norte supports Philippine Cycling
Philippine Cycling is about cycling in the Philippnes. Philippine Cycling helps promote bike races, cycling clubs, bicycle tours, and the development of bicycle trails. Activities are coordinated with bike shops and cycling clubs throughout the Philippines to promote the fun of riding bikes. Philippine Cycling will be coordinating events with tour of Luzon, Visayas and Mindanao. Road biking and mountain bikings will be promoted by Philippine Cycling.
Cycling Activity to Participate In
Your cycling activity can be posted here and it will be shown in all the Provincial, City, Municipal and Barangay pages. Your 2015 Cycling Race or Activity can be Posted here.
- ILOILO CITY, April 27-May 2, 2015 (PNA) – Some 5,000 bikers are expected to join the second Iloilo Bike Festival slated April 27-May 2, 2015 as the city continues to aspire to become a bike-able walkable metropolis. The activity that supported by the John B. Lacson Foundation Maritime University (JBLFMU) and Megaworld Iloilo aims to promote Iloilo as a safe and bike friendly city, promote the share-a-road movement encourage Ilonggos to commute via biking and raise Ilonggos awareness on the benefits of biking on health, safety and environment concerns. Read More....
- CYCLING Le Tour de Filipinas 2015 set as country celebrates 60 years of top-caliber cycling Feb 1 to Feb 4 2015 - View the result of the race: A four stage race. Stage 1 starts in Balanga and back to Balanga for a 126K race Feb 1, 2015 (Sunday); stage 2 starts in Balanga, Bataan to Iba, Zambales for a 154.7 K race Feb 2, 2015 (Monday); stage 3 starts in Iba, Zambales to Lingayen, Pangasinan for a 150.1K race Feb 3, 2015 (Tuesday); stage 4 starts in Lingayen, Pangasinan to Baguio City, Benguet for a 101.7K race Feb 4, 2015 (Wednesday). For a total distance of 532.5 Kms. Read More >>>
- Ronda Pilipinas: Feb 8 - 27 2015:>> Discovering young riders for the national team will be the main objective of the LBC Ronda Pilipinas 2015 when the country’s premiere cycling race hits the road on Feb. 8 in Butuan City. Ronda Pilipinas executive project director Moe Chulani said the international multistage bikathon, which ends on Feb. 27, will have two qualifying legs of four stages each in Mindanao and the Visayas where the top riders will advance to face a tough foreign challenge in the six-stage Luzon finale. Read More>>>
- Do this so your photo upload will be properly categorized for Butuan City.
- Copy and paste the code below in "blue" to the body or "Summary" of the image file that you are uploading.
[[Category:Agusan del Norte, Philippines Photo Gallery]]
[[Category:Butuan City, Agusan del Norte, Philippines Photo Gallery]]
=[[Butuan City, Agusan del Norte, Philippines]]=
Most of the contents in this site are from registered user collaborations. Information has also been taken from the Department of Tourism, Comelec, National Statistical Coordination Board, DILG: Department of the Interior and Local Government, (LGU) government sites, online news, and other content sites about the specific community. This page does not serve as the official website of the community but rather compliments and helps the community to promote tourism and attract investors.
This is an interactive and collaborative webpage, meant to help promote this community and showcase it to the world via the internet.
This wiki page follows a format. The editor of this wiki page reserves the right to change formats, edit, or delete entries that may be considered as offensive, vulgar or not for the betterment of this wiki page.