Ozamis City, Misamis Occidental, Philippines
Barangays of Ozamis City, in the Province of Misamis Occidental within Region 10 of The Philippines
50th District • Aguada • Bacolod • Bagakay • Balintawak • Banadero • Baybay San Roque • Baybay Santa Cruz • Baybay Triunfo • Bongbong • Calabayan • Capucao C. • Capucao P. • Carangan • Carmen • Catadman-Manabay • Cavinte • Cogon • Dalapang • Diguan • Dimaluna • Doña Consuelo • Embargo • Gala • Gango • Gotokan Daku • Gotokan Diot • Guimad • Guingona • Kinuman Norte • Kinuman Sur • Labinay • Labo • Lam-an • Liposong • Litapan • Malaubang • Manaka • Maningcol • Mentering • Molicay • Pantaon • Pulot • San Antonio • Sangay Daku • Sangay Diot • Sinuza • Stimson Abordo • Tabid • Tinago • Trigos
Religion is always good for the people but it should never be embraced or financed by government. Tax exemption is not tantamount to financing. Every non-profit organization is tax-exempt.
|Adopt this webpage. Help your community get more exposure to TOURISTS and INVESTORS. Help us improve this webpage.|
List of Municipalities in Misamis Occidental Province within Region X in the Republic of The Philippines
Aloran || Baliangao || Bonifacio || Calamba || Clarin || Concepcion || Don Victoriano Chiongbian || Jimenez || Lopez Jaena || Panaon || Plaridel || Sapang Dalaga || Sinacaban || Tudela
Cities in the Province of Misamis Occidental: Oroquieta City(Capital) || Ozamis City || Tangub City
Ozamis City Seal
|Interactive Google Satellite Map of Ozamis City|
Location of Ozamis City within Misamis Occidental
Location of Misamis Oriental within The Philippines
Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas
Ozamis City Hall
Medina General Hospital
Plaza Beatriz, Ozamis
Appliance Plaza, Ozamiz
Rachel Emporium, Ozamiz
- 1 Location and Geography of Ozamis (Ozamiz) City, Misamis Occidental, Philippines
- 2 History of Ozamis (Ozamiz) City, Misamis Occidental, Philippines
- 3 People of Ozamis (Ozamiz) City, Misamis Occidental, Philippines
- 4 Elected Government Officials of Ozamiz City, Misamis Occidental, Philippines
- 5 Businesses in Ozamiz City, Misamis Occidental, Philippines
- 6 Real Estate for Sale in Ozamiz City, Misamis Occidental, Philippines
- 7 Churches, Mosques, or Places of Worship in Ozamiz City, Misamis Occidental, Philippines
- 8 Schools in Ozamis (Ozamiz) City, Misamis Occidental, Philippines
- 9 Economy of Ozamis (Ozamiz) City, Misamis Occidental, Philippines
- 10 Natural Resources of Ozamis (Ozamiz) City, Misamis Occidental, Philippines
- 11 Tourists Attractions of Ozamis (Ozamiz) City, Misamis Occidental, Philippines
- 12 Festivals, Fiestas and Traditions of Ozamis (Ozamiz) City, Misamis Occidental, Philippines
- 13 Featured News of The Philippines
- 14 Your Story about Ozamis (Ozamiz) City, Misamis Occidental, Philippines
- 15 The oldest man or woman in Ozamis (Ozamiz) City, Misamis Occidental, Philippines
- 16 Ozamis (Ozamiz) City, Misamis Occidental, Philippines supports Philippine Cycling
- 17 Ozamis (Ozamiz) City Photo Gallery
- 18 Disclaimer
Location and Geography of Ozamis (Ozamiz) City, Misamis Occidental, Philippines
- Coordinates: 08°09′N 123°51′E
Ozamiz City is approximately within the geographical coordinates 123⁰39’50” and 123⁰52’45” east longitude and 08⁰04’05” and 08⁰12’30” north latitude. It is located at the southern part at the province of Misamis Occidental and is nestled at the western side of the entrance of Panguil Bay in Region 10 in Northwestern Mindanao.
It is bounded on the North by the Municipality of Clarin; on the east by Iligan Bay and Panguil Bay, separating the city from the two (2) geographically proximate cities that are Cagayan de Oro and Iligan; on the south by the city of Tangub and on the west by the Municipality of Don Victoriano. It has a total territorial land area of Sixteen Thousand Four Hundred Seven (16,407) Hectares excluding the contested areas that are not yet resolved.
Ozamis (Ozamiz) City is characterized by its low flat elevation in urban areas rising in gentle slope westward as it approaches the interior. The terrain toward the western boundary bordering the Municipality of Don Victoriano and Tangub City (passing the buffer zones of the delineation of Mt. Malindang Range Natural Park which was proclaimed as national park and watershed reserve by virtue of Republic Act 6266), is particularly rugged and very sparsely settled as hills and rolling lands are among its physical features.
The elevation of Ozamiz City ranges from the flat lowland of the poblacion and its coastal barangays at about 1.9 meters above sea level to 562.55 meters above sea level of the nearest barangay approaching Mt. Malindang, Barangay Gala. Other highly elevated barangays are Guimad, Trigos and Sangay Daku having an elevation of 432.25 meters and 235.43 meters respectively (Table III-1). It is not surprising that the climates in these particular barangays are noted to be cool and chilly, the inviting charms that made them a promising potential for tourist development.
Mt. Malindang, the landmark of the city and of the province of Misamis Occidental has the highest elevation of approximately 2,411 meters above sea level. The mountain serves as a protecting wall against typhoons and strong winds.
- Article copied verbatim from: www.ozamiz.gov.ph/
History of Ozamis (Ozamiz) City, Misamis Occidental, Philippines
Misamis was an old town which originated as far back as the Spanish Era and was conquered strangely not by force of arms but through faith by some Jesuit Missionaries. The origin of the name “Misamis” is believed to have been derived from the Subano word “Kuyamis” which is a variety of sweet coconut that thrived in the area. During the years, the name persisted as an inference of geographical location and upon the advent of the Spanish settlers, the word “Kuyamis” easily gave way to the m ore conveniently pronounceable but corrupted word “Misamis”.
In 1757, heightened by the piratical raids in the coastal towns of the archipelago, Misamis was chosen as the principal anchorage in Mindanao by the Spanish conquestadores. Because of its strategic location, Jesuit Father Jose Ducos built a stone fort of “Cotta” or fortress which took many years to complete and still stands today. It served as the main bastion of a big Spanish task force against the Muslim s and the Portuguese. This fort becam e the nucleus of the town of Misamis which subsequently became an ecclesiastical center of northern Mindanao. Its patron saint is the Blessed Virgin Mary and the Immaculate Conception. With the town and fort established at Misamis, the seat of the Military Government was transferred from Iligan to Misamis. The Jesuits maintained a strong fleet under the flagship “Triunfo”. They called the bastion “Triunfo” and the image of Our Lady, as Nuestra Senora del Triunfo dela Cruz” . The Recollect Fathers undertook the spiritual ministration of Misamis in 1769.
In 1850, the town of Misamis became the capital of the District of Misamis, then composed of the present provinces of Zamboanga del Norte, Misamis Occidental, Lanao del Norte, Misamis Oriental, Bukidnon and Camiguin. After the Filipino-American War, the Americans established a civil government in Misamis on May 15, 1901. In 1912, the Philippine Independent Church gained a foothold although the Catholic missionaries had been established earlier in the province. In 1920, when many settlers from Bohol and Cebu arrived in Mindanao, the town of Misamis became a trading center.
Legislative Act No. 3537 passed on November 2, 1929 divided the old province of Misamis into Misamis Occidental and Misamis Oriental.
The Occidental comprised the towns of Baliangao, Lopez Jaena, Tudela, Clarin, Plaridel, Oroquieta, Aloran, Jimenez, and Misamis . Misamis was a municipality when Tangub City was created out of its (Misamis’) area in 1929. In a bloody battle at the outbreak of World War II, the Japanese troops encountered the Filipino soldiers under the command of Major Lucas Naranjo in Baga. On May 18, 1943, the Women’s Auxiliary Service led by Josefa Borromeo Capistrano was organized. The unit was composed of courageous women of Misamis Occidental who assisted the Tenth Military District under Colonel Wendell W. Fertig. >> Continue Reading
People of Ozamis (Ozamiz) City, Misamis Occidental, Philippines
- Total Population of Ozamis City as of 2015 Census: 141,828
- Total Population of Ozamis City as of May 1, 2010 Census: 131,527
The Sangguniang Panlungsod is composed of the City (Municipality) Vice-Mayor as Presiding Officer, regular Sanggunian members (Councilors), the President of the Association of Barangay Captains and the President of the Sangguniang Kabataan.
They shall exercise and perform the legislative powers and duties as provided for under Republic Act No. 7160, otherwise known as the Local Government Code of 1991. Shall consider and conduct thorough study all matters brought to their attention and consequently pass resolutions, enact ordinances and to introduce recommendations.
Budget of Municipalities and Cities: The Philippine budget formulation system is not centralized. It has been decentralized since 1991. It is the responsibility of each LGU to submit their budgetary needs for review. Failure to submit is the problem. "IMPERIAL MANILA IS A MYTH!".
- Absolutely NO need for FEDERALISM. It is a ploy to give the Bangsamoro an Islamic State and finance the religion of Islam. It violates the constitution's "separation of church and state". We need a representation of a MINIMUM of one SENATOR per REGION..
- Contrary to Pres. Duterte's ranting (July 2019): Elected public officials can't be suspended by the DILG or the office of the president. Republic Act 7160 chapter 4.
- Elected officials of Ozamis City for the term of 2016-2019
- Mayor of Ozamiz City: Aldong Parojinog - Unopposed
- Vice-Mayor of Ozamiz City: Nova Parojinog-echavez - Unopposed
- Councilors of Ozamiz City:
- Ricardo Parojinog
- Girlet Luansing
- Michael Tagal
- Loloy Cartajenas
- Taryn Mecaros Sr.
- Baraks Cantago
- Rico Auman
- Fritz Neil Balgue
- Rizalina Francisco
- Lito Bodiongan
- Elected officials of Ozamis (Ozamiz) City for the term of 2013-2016
- Mayor of Ozamiz City: PAROJINOG, ALDONG - NATIONAL UNITY PARTY
- Vice-Mayor of Ozamiz City: Sr.PAROJINOG-ECHAVEZ, NOVA - NATIONAL UNITY PARTY
- Councilors of Ozamiz City:
- PAROJINOG, OCTAVIO JR. (NUP) NATIONAL UNITY PARTY 26178 8.99%
- CANTAGO, BARAKS (NUP) NATIONAL UNITY PARTY 25822 8.86%
- TAGAL, MIKEL (NUP) NATIONAL UNITY PARTY 24768 8.50%
- CARTAJENAS, LOLOY (NUP) NATIONAL UNITY PARTY 23865 8.19%
- AUMAN, RICO (NUP) NATIONAL UNITY PARTY 22132 7.60%
- LUANSING, GIRLET (NUP) NATIONAL UNITY PARTY 21678 7.44%
- SAQUIN, DODONG (NUP) NATIONAL UNITY PARTY 19453 6.68%
- BALGUE, FRITZ NEIL (NUP) NATIONAL UNITY PARTY 18818 6.46%
- JIMENEZ, ROMEO (NUP) NATIONAL UNITY PARTY 18199 6.25%
- MECAROS, TARYN SR. (NUP) NATIONAL UNITY PARTY 17788 6.11%
- Elected officials of Ozamis City for the term of 2010-2013
- Mayor of Ozamiz City: Nova P Engracia Parojinog-Echavez
- Vice-Mayor of Ozamiz City: Rolando Empenado Romero Sr.
- Councilors of Ozamiz City:
Businesses in Ozamiz City, Misamis Occidental, Philippines
- How to Improve Your Business and Livelihood
The Philippine Livelihood Program: The Philippine government provides several programs to enhance the livelihood of the Filipino people. The department of Science and Technology through its Technology Research Center (TRC) regurlarly conducts various types of hands-on and personalized training programs.
- DOST - Website
- UPLiFT stands for Urban Program for Livelihood Finance and Training. - Website
- DSWD Pro-poor and Livelihood Programs - Website
Take a picture of your Business (from a Sari-Sari Store to a Mega Mall). Upload that picture here in zamboanga.com and that picture can immediately be your business webpage. It is that easy. Here are two examples of how a picture becomes the webpage of the business: FHM Garden Grill and Catering and ABC Shopping Center
- Give your business a good description. Add your address and contact number if available.
- Possible Businesses
- Auto, Trucks, Motorcycle and Bicycle dealers
- Banks, Lending Firms, Pawnshops, and Financial Institutions
- Clinics, Veterinary Clinics and Hospitals
- Pharmacies, Drug Stores, Agri-Vets
- Convenient Stores, Hardware and Supplies, General Stores, Sari-Sari Stores, Internet-Cafes
- Department Stores and Appliance Stores
- Supermarket, wet market, Fish Markets
- Hotels, Motels, Pension Houses, Boarding houses and Resorts
- Repair Shops: Shoe repair, Cellphone, Bikes (bicycles), motorcycles etc...
- Restaurants, Carenderias, Coffee Shops, and Bakeries (Bakeshops)
- Salons, Spas, Beauty Shops and Barber Shops
- Gas Stations, Water Stations, Propane Stations
- Ozamis City Realty
- If you have real estate property, whether its commercial, residential, farm land, or just an empty lot in Ozamis City, you can list that property for free. Click to VIEW, EDIT, or ADD Realty Listings.
- You can list your House and lot or farm land for sale or lease for free here.
- If you are a real estate developer, you can list your subdivision, condominiums, high rises, apartment complexes, shopping strips or malls, and open market developments for Free.
Churches, Mosques, or Places of Worship in Ozamiz City, Misamis Occidental, Philippines
The name of your church, mosque, or place of worship can be listed in this community page. Take a picture of the facade of your church or place of worship and it can be posted here. We can even provide you with a free webpage. You can enter the data (story about your place of worship) here yourself, email the information or pictures to (firstname.lastname@example.org) or via.
- FILIPINOS WAKE UP! THE TAXES YOU PAID ARE USED BY THE GOVERNMENT TO EXCLUSIVELY FINANCE THE RELIGION OF ISLAM.
Freedom of religion, yes. Equality, yes. But no favoritism.
Schools in Ozamis (Ozamiz) City, Misamis Occidental, Philippines
- Take a picture of your school building(s) and send your pictures via email to (email@example.com) or message me via . I will then post the pictures in this page.
Due to Covid19: Pursuant to the instructions of President Roa Duterte, and as recommended by the DepEd, the opening of classes for the year 2020-2021 is deferred to October 5, 2020.
- List of schools: >>> click
PUBLIC NOTICE: Why pretend that the National language of the Philippines is Tagalog? It should be English. To be a Teacher, doctor, lawyer, engineer, architect, nurse, computer technician; what books do you learn from? English books of course. All your tests are in English. The constitution of the Philippines is written in English. All the laws and new laws introduced by congress are in English. For that matter, you can't be a teacher in a school system unless you know English. The "Licensure Exam for Teachers" is in ENGLISH! Who are these people forcing Tagalog down our throats? Tagalog is simply one of the many dialects of the Philippines. Keep your dialects but learn and be fluent and proficient in ENGLISH.
The name of your school in Ozamis City can be listed here. You can list it like this:
- Misamis University
- Alpha Phi Omega - Gamma Gamma Chapter
- Name of School. Private or Public. It can be an elementary school, high school, college.
- Address of your school
- Telephone Number
- Principal of the school
You can also create a webpage for your school. We can help you.
Economy of Ozamis (Ozamiz) City, Misamis Occidental, Philippines
- If you have an article that talks about the improvement of the economy of Ozamis City you can post that article here. If you come across any news items that talk about the economy of Ozamiz City, you may post it here. Of course you have to reference the writer of the article. Any improvement to transportation, power and service usually improves the economy of the community, so go ahead and report that too.
If you have a job available and that job is within Ozamiz City, Philippines, you may post it here.
Remember to be as descriptive as possible and to post your Company name, Contact person, physical address, email address and Phone number.
Post expiration of Job Application. Go ahead and Click to Insert your job offer in the "Jobs in Ozamis City" page.
Natural Resources of Ozamis (Ozamiz) City, Misamis Occidental, Philippines
- Protect the environment
It is sad but true that as of the year 2012 the rivers of the Philippines continue to be the #1 Sewer Systems of the Philippines.
Protect & Save the Rivers. Do not let your sewer drain into the river. Your community can be the first to initiate this project.
Build your riverbank protection with a built-in gutter system. Reforest within Ten Years - Guaranteed!
Let us plant more trees in every barangay in the entire Philippines. It does not make any difference if the barangay is urban, partially urban or rural; we need more trees. Trees will prevent erosion, provide oxygen, prevent green house effect, and even a place of business for the shade tree mechanic.
The Philippines is a tropical country and practically anything will grow. The DENR has the planting trees project that goes on every year. Lots of picture taking for the media. Planting trees one by one is the "human" way of doing it. This individual planting of trees is good if done to "line" the roads and highways with trees or along fences or property divisions, or if you have a plantation.
To reforest the nation of the Philippines we have to plant trees the "mother nature" way. Sow the seeds during the rainy season. Go deep into "bald" forests and plant trees by sowing seeds. If there's not enough volunteers to do this, use the military helicopters to fly over the designated areas and sow the seeds.
Guaranteed within a few years, The Philippines will be lush again. >>Read More
We are using our rivers as our sewer system. If you ask a Filipino, "Are the Filipinos a clean people?" The answer is an automatic, "Yes!". However, the Filipinos are suffering from the same disease or attitude as most people do, and that is the "NIMBY" disease or "NIMBY" attitude. (NIMBY) Not In My Back Yard. So it is OK to dump my garbage and sewer there. Not mine! Someone else will take care of it.
This attitude is killing our rivers. Your great-grandparents, grandparents or parents were once proud to tell the stories of how they enjoyed swimming in the river behind your house or nearby. However, you can't say the same or tell the same stories to your kids or grand kids. Why? Because your generation is killing the river.
- Secretary Roy Cimatu - since May 8, 2017
- Department of Environment and Natural Resources
- Visayas Avenue, Diliman, 1100 Quezon City, Philippines
We have so much water in the Philippines and yet very little to drink.
Instead of relying too much on Diesel fuel and Coal to generate the majority of Philippine's Electrical energy Supply, we can concentrate more on renewable and sustainable source of energy such as: Hydro Power, Solar Power, and Wind Power and thermal energy conversion. We have too many black outs.
Tourists Attractions of Ozamis (Ozamiz) City, Misamis Occidental, Philippines
- Help us add some of the tourist attractions of Ozamis City in Z-wiki. This will help boost the local economy of Ozamis City. Anything that is unique or anything that stands out in your community may be a tourist attraction.
- Landmarks are usually photographed a lot by visitors. Post the Ozamiz City landmarks here.
Festivals, Fiestas and Traditions of Ozamis (Ozamiz) City, Misamis Occidental, Philippines
Every city has some sort of a festival or tradition that is celebrated every year. In the Philippines almost all barangays that are predominantly populated by Christians celebrate fiesta. Tell us about the festivals, fiestas and traditions of Ozamiz City.
Featured News of The Philippines
- 6% growth target stays
- Monday, Septembe 16, 2019
- The Department of Finance (DOF) said the government is maintaining its growth target of six percent or higher this year, even as the economy settled at only 5.5 percent growth in the first semester given the delay in the enactment of the 2019 General Appropriations Act (GAA).
- Carlos Dominguez, finance secretary, also said to avoid a repeat of the 2019 budget delay, leaders of both the Senate and the House of Representatives are meeting every month to monitor the progress on the budget and the 25 priority bills enumerated in the 4th State-of-the-Nation Address ........... Full Story»
- Stocks up, peso stronger
- Thursday, August 15, 2019
- Share prices ended higher yesterday as investors tracked overseas leads to trade the market.
- The Philippine Stock Exchange index (PSEi) was up 70.20 points to 7,858.65, a 0.9 percent hike ........... Full Story»
- Festivals in the month of November in the philippines
Adivay: November : La Trinidad, Benquet ★ Banaag Festival: November 1 : Anilao, Iloilo ★ P'yagsawitan Festival: November 3rd week: Maragusan Compostela Valley ★ Binabayani Festival: November Last week: Olongapo, Zamboales ★ Tan-OK ni Ilocano Festival: November third week: Ilocos Norte ★ Crown Festival: November 3rd week: Taytay, Rizal ★ Tumba (Candle) Festival: November 2: San Luis, Batangas ★ Pinta Flores Festival: November 3 to 5: San Carlos City, Negros Occidental ★ San Carlos City Fiesta: November 4: San Carlos City, Negros Occidental ★ Angono Arts Festival: November 5 to 25: Angono, Rizal ★
- Inaugural triathlon at New Clark City set
- Monday, August 16, 2019 12:00 am
- MANILA, Philippines — All is set for the New Clark City Triathlon which is the first triathlon event to be held at the New Clark City Sports Complex in Capas, Tarlac on Oct. 19-20.
- GoClark Sports and Events has partnered with presenting sponsor Robinsons Land Corp. in this triathlon featuring the swim event at the Aquatics Center, the 20km bike in the newly built New Clark City-SCTex connecting road and the run course in the sports complex, including the warm-up athletic track, the river park and a finish lap around the 20,000-seater Athletics Stadium ............................... Full Story»
Your Story about Ozamis (Ozamiz) City, Misamis Occidental, Philippines
Create you own personal page about the barangay in the municipality or City you live in. Title it like so for specificity: "Mybarangay, MyCityMunicipality, Myprovince, Philippines by MyFirstname Mylastname". You can update and edit this page anytime and anyway you want. It does not have to follow the standard format of the main wiki. It is your page. A link to your page will be inserted in this main barangay page. Here is an example page.
If you want the tittle to be more generic then do this: "Philippines by Your name". You can insert your picture of anywhere in the Philippines in this page. This will be your personal WIKI social media page.
You can talk about your personal experiences, your advocacies, the environmental conditions of your barangay, municipality, city or province.
The oldest man or woman in Ozamis (Ozamiz) City, Misamis Occidental, Philippines
Do you know who the oldest man or woman is in your community of Ozamiz City? Zamboanga.com is starting this inquiry in order to honor the older generation of the Philippines. Please provide the full name and date of birth of the elder living in Ozamiz City. We will then post your entry in the Oldest Man or Woman in the Philippines page.
Ozamis (Ozamiz) City, Misamis Occidental, Philippines supports Philippine Cycling
Philippine Cycling is about cycling in the Philippnes. Philippine Cycling helps promote bike races, cycling clubs, bicycle tours, and the development of bicycle trails. Activities are coordinated with bike shops and cycling clubs throughout the Philippines to promote the fun of riding bikes. Philippine Cycling will be coordinating events with tour of Luzon, Visayas and Mindanao. Road biking and mountain bikings will be promoted by Philippine Cycling.
Cycling Activity to Participate In
Your cycling activity can be posted here and it will be shown in all the Provincial, City, Municipal and Barangay pages. Your 2015 Cycling Race or Activity can be Posted here.
- ILOILO CITY, April 27-May 2, 2015 (PNA) – Some 5,000 bikers are expected to join the second Iloilo Bike Festival slated April 27-May 2, 2015 as the city continues to aspire to become a bike-able walkable metropolis. The activity that supported by the John B. Lacson Foundation Maritime University (JBLFMU) and Megaworld Iloilo aims to promote Iloilo as a safe and bike friendly city, promote the share-a-road movement encourage Ilonggos to commute via biking and raise Ilonggos awareness on the benefits of biking on health, safety and environment concerns. Read More....
- CYCLING Le Tour de Filipinas 2015 set as country celebrates 60 years of top-caliber cycling Feb 1 to Feb 4 2015 - View the result of the race: A four stage race. Stage 1 starts in Balanga and back to Balanga for a 126K race Feb 1, 2015 (Sunday); stage 2 starts in Balanga, Bataan to Iba, Zambales for a 154.7 K race Feb 2, 2015 (Monday); stage 3 starts in Iba, Zambales to Lingayen, Pangasinan for a 150.1K race Feb 3, 2015 (Tuesday); stage 4 starts in Lingayen, Pangasinan to Baguio City, Benguet for a 101.7K race Feb 4, 2015 (Wednesday). For a total distance of 532.5 Kms. Read More >>>
- Ronda Pilipinas: Feb 8 - 27 2015:>> Discovering young riders for the national team will be the main objective of the LBC Ronda Pilipinas 2015 when the country’s premiere cycling race hits the road on Feb. 8 in Butuan City. Ronda Pilipinas executive project director Moe Chulani said the international multistage bikathon, which ends on Feb. 27, will have two qualifying legs of four stages each in Mindanao and the Visayas where the top riders will advance to face a tough foreign challenge in the six-stage Luzon finale. Read More>>>
- Do the following so your photo upload will be properly categorized for Ozamiz City.
- Copy and paste the code below in "GREEN" to the body or "Summary" of the image file that you are uploading.
[[Category:Ozamis City, Misamis Occidental, Philippines Photo Gallery]]
[[Category:Misamis Occidental Province, Philippines Photo Gallery]]
=[[Ozamis City, Misamis Occidental, Philippines]]=
Most of the contents in this site are from registered user collaborations. Information has also been taken from the Department of Tourism, Comelec, National Statistical Coordination Board, DILG: Department of the Interior and Local Government, (LGU) government sites, online news, and other content sites about the specific community. This page does not serve as the official website of the community but rather compliments and helps the community to promote tourism and attract investors.
This is an interactive and collaborative webpage, meant to help promote this community and showcase it to the world via the internet.
This wiki page follows a format. The editor of this wiki page reserves the right to change formats, edit, or delete entries that may be considered as offensive, vulgar or not for the betterment of this wiki page.