Tuguegarao City, Cagayan, Philippines
Annafunan • Annafunan West • Atulayan Norte • Atulayan Sur • Bagay • Buntun • Caggay • Capatan • Carig • Caritan Centro • Caritan Norte • Caritan Sur • Cataggaman Nuevo • Cataggaman Pardo • Cataggaman Viejo • Centro 1 • Centro 2 • Centro 3 • Centro 4 • Centro 5 • Centro 6 • Centro 7 • Centro 8 • Centro 9 • Centro 10 • Centro 11 • Centro 12 • Dadda • Gosi Norte • Gosi Sur • Larion Alto • Larion Bajo • Leonarda • Libag Norte • Libag Sur • Linao East • Linao Norte • Linao West • Nambbalan Norte • Nambbalan Sur • Pallua Norte • Pallua Sur • Pengue • Reyes • San Gabriel • Tagga • Tanza • Ugac Norte • Ugac Sur
Religion is always good for the people but it should never be embraced or financed by government. Tax exemption is not tantamount to financing. Every non-profit organization is tax-exempt.
- Tuguegarao City is the capital City of the Cagayan Province and is in the Cagayan province and within Region II-Cagayan Valley in the island of Luzon. Tuguegarao City is a 3rd class Component City and Partially Urban.
|Adopt this webpage. Help your community get more exposure to TOURISTS and INVESTORS. Help us improve this webpage.|
List of Municipalities in the Cagayan province within Region II in the Republic of The Philippines
Abulug | Alcala | Allacapan | Amulung | Aparri | Baggao | Ballesteros | Buguey | Calayan | Camalaniugan | Claveria | Enrile | Gattaran | Gonzaga | Iguig | Lal-Lo | Lasam | Pamplona | Peñablanca | Piat | Rizal | Sanchez-Mira | Santa Ana | Santa Praxedes | Santa Teresita | Santo Niño | Solana | Tuao
Cities in the province of Cagayan: Tuguegarao City (Capital)
Seal of Tuguegarao City
|Interactive Google Satellite Map of Tuguegarao City|
Tuguegarao City within Cagayan Province
Cagayan Province within The Philippines
Tuguegarao City Hall
Tuguegarao City Hall
Saints Peter and Paul Metropolitan Cathedral
Cagayan Province, Philippines
- 1 Geography of Tuguegarao City, Cagayan, Philippines
- 2 Location of Tuguegarao City, Cagayan, Philippines
- 3 History of Tuguegarao City, Cagayan, Philippines
- 4 People of Tuguegarao City, Cagayan, Philippines
- 5 Elected Government Officials of Tuguegarao City, Cagayan, Philippines
- 6 Businesses in Tuguegarao City, Cagayan, Philippines
- 7 Real Estate for Sale or Lease in Tuguegarao City, Cagayan, Philippines
- 8 Churches, Mosques, or Places of Worship in Tuguegarao City, Cagayan, Philippines
- 9 Schools in Tuguegarao City, Cagayan, Philippines
- 10 Economy of Tuguegarao City, Cagayan, Philippines
- 11 Natural Resources of Tuguegarao City, Cagayan, Philippines
- 12 Tourists Attractions of Tuguegarao City, Cagayan, Philippines
- 13 Festivals, Fiestas and Traditions of Tuguegarao City, Cagayan, Philippines
- 14 Featured News of The Philippines
- 15 Your Story about Tuguegarao City, Cagayan, Philippines
- 16 The oldest man or woman in Tuguegarao City, Cagayan, Philippines
- 17 Tuguegarao City, Cagayan, Philippines supports Philippine Cycling
- 18 Tuguegarao City, Photo Gallery
- 19 Disclaimer
Geography of Tuguegarao City, Cagayan, Philippines
Geography of Tuguegarao City
Location of Tuguegarao City, Cagayan, Philippines
- 17.6167° N, 121.7167° E - Tuguegarao, Coordinates
- Tuguegarao City is in the Cagayan province and within Region II-Cagayan Valley in the island of Luzon.
History of Tuguegarao City, Cagayan, Philippines
Origin of the Name Tuguegarao
There are several versions of the origin of the name, Tuguegarao. One is the abundance of "tarrao" trees in the area. Another is "garrao" meaning swift current, possibly of the Pinacanauan River. Another is from the word "tuggui" meaning fire. Another recorded version is, the town was formerly called Twerao by the people of the northern towns. Still another is that the name Tuguegarao comes from two Ibanag words "tuggui" (fire) and "aggao" (day), possibly referring to a daytime fire that happened in the town.
However, the version most accepted is that the name Tuguegarao comes from the sentence "Tuggui gari yaw", meaning "This was cleared by fire" possibly referring to the kaingin areas pointed by the natives to the Spaniards. This means therefore that the town, Tuguegarao, was carved out of the wilderness by fire.
Founding of the Town
It was a small settlement, in terms of population but was big in territory until 1850s. It was governed as a barangay until the Spaniards gave it the status of "mission-pueblo" on May 9, 1604, making it one of the political units of the province of Cagayan, which then included all the territory which later became the province of Isabela, Nueva Vizcaya and Quirino. Actually, it was in the year 1600 when the Spaniards first visited Tuguegarao. The natives fled to the outlying wilderness, because they felt that unlike the Chinese, Japanese and Indians who came only to trade, it was clear that the newcomers were here to settle and govern them. The Dominican friars coaxed the natives through evangelization, education and the improvement of livelihood methods. Reforms for social and material upliftment were worked out. Chapels and barrios were built, with each barrio having its own patron saint. Elaborate fiestas were held in honor of the patron saint. Slowly, the natives returned to their homes in the lowland.
As a mission-pueblo and with assigned encomenderos to Tuguegarao, the inhabitants were made to pay taxes in the form of poultry products and other foodstuffs. Resentment flared. The people of Tuguegarao revolved in 1605, killing the encomendero. Again, the people of Tuguegarao revolted in 1718 and then 1761 with a leader named Rivera.
The original inhabitants of Tuguegarao were Itawes, a group of Malays who arrived in the island sometime between 200 B.C. and 300 A.D. The various groups of immigrants drove the Atta (very short, dark-skinned nomad with very curly hair) to the mountains. The Itawes were later taught the Ibanag dialect by the Spaniards as the medium of Christianization and trading during the Tobacco Monopoly, which explains why several Spanish words are interspersed in the local dialect. However, in the rural communities, Itawes continue to be the native tongue. The means of livelihood of the natives were fishing, hunting, farming and livestock raising.
Tuguegarao in the 1980s and 1990s
The year 1983 marked the quadricentennial celebration of the establishment of the Civil Government of the Province of Cagayan. In the week long celebration held in Tuguegarao, several Ministers visited the town and province.
New barangays had been formed, so that by 1981, Tuguegarao had 49 barangays, 12 of which were urban. The late 1980s saw the gradual expansion of the urban core of Tuguegarao to the outlying barangays of Ugac, Caritan and Atulayan. With the fast rising prices of real estate in the Poblacion. Residents found it very profitable to sell their houses and lots in the Poblacion and to buy lots in the barangay surrounding the Poblacion, so that they would still be near the market, the schools, their offices and business, the church, the stores and recreation spots.
By 1980, Tuguegarao had a population of 73,507. The increase in population could be attributed to various factors. One is the increasing peace and order problems in the other towns in the region, driving the people to Tuguegarao, which relatively is free of the insurgency problem with the visible presence of the military and due to the town's geographic location. Another factor is the presence of the schools, whose quality of education is highly comparable to that of Metropolitan Manila. Others come because of trade and industry. Another reason is the completion of the Maharlika Highway, which made Region 02 more accessible. Of very great consideration is the town's tremendous improvement in social services and infrastructure facilities since 1975. The immigrants, seeing that the people of Tuguegarao are generally peaceful and gentle and that the town could sufficiently sustain a comfortable life, decide to stay for good. And then, of course, the children and grandchildren of Tuguegarao, after their sojourn in the cities for education, first jobs and professional trainings, come back to Tuguegarao to build their homes and careers.
Tuguegarao's sky line has greatly changed over the years. In the 1980s and 1990s, there are multi-storey buildings in the Poblacion, landscaped schools and homes, cable television, air-conditioned buses, jet flights, telegraph and telex services, door-to-door delivery services, domestic and overseas long-distance calls, luxurious social amenities and other trappings of a highly urbanized town. It has been observed that Tuguegarao's Calle Commercio, now called Bonifacio Street improved dramatically after every fire, which happens periodically in this town which was carved out of the wilderness by fire.
Tuguegarao, the capital of the Province of Cagayan and the center of Region 02, has undergone a lot of changes and will continue to change to better serve its purpose. Though not verbalized, the town is dear to its people. No matter in what shape or state the town is, its people continue to make it function. Tuguegarao is a hometown its inhabitants will always return to.
People of Tuguegarao City, Cagayan, Philippines
- Total Population of Tuguegarao City as of 2015 census: 153,502
- Total Population of Tuguegarao City as of May 1, 2010 census: 138,865
- Registered Voters as of 2010: 84,009
The Sangguniang Panlungsod is composed of the City (Municipality) Vice-Mayor as Presiding Officer, regular Sanggunian members (Councilors), the President of the Association of Barangay Captains and the President of the Sangguniang Kabataan.
They shall exercise and perform the legislative powers and duties as provided for under Republic Act No. 7160, otherwise known as the Local Government Code of 1991. Shall consider and conduct thorough study all matters brought to their attention and consequently pass resolutions, enact ordinances and to introduce recommendations.
Budget of Municipalities and Cities: The Philippine budget formulation system is not centralized. It has been decentralized since 1991. It is the responsibility of each LGU to submit their budgetary needs for review. Failure to submit is the problem. "IMPERIAL MANILA IS A MYTH!".
- Absolutely NO need for FEDERALISM. It is a ploy to give the Bangsamoro an Islamic State and finance the religion of Islam. It violates the constitution's "separation of church and state". We need a representation of a MINIMUM of one SENATOR per REGION..
- Contrary to Pres. Duterte's ranting (July 2019): Elected public officials can't be suspended by the DILG or the office of the president. Republic Act 7160 chapter 4.
- Elected officials of Tuguegarao City for the term of 2019-2022
- Mayor of Tuguegarao City: SORIANO, JEFF (NPC) 43,001
- Vice-Mayor of Tuguegarao City: DE GUZMAN, BIENVENIDO (NPC) 51,188
- Councilors of Tuguegarao City:
- TING, MAILA ROSARIO (NUP) 35,982
- CALLANGAN, CLAIRE (NPC) 35,116
- LABANG, GILBERT (NPC) 33,106
- BACCAY, DANNY (NPC) 32,220
- ORTIZ, RONALD (NUP) 30,859
- ARUGAY, ARNEL (NPC) 30,237
- MARTIN, MARJ (LP) 29,019
- ABRAHAM, WINNOCO (NP) 27,938
- ARAGO, GRACE (NPC) 27,920
- GUZMAN, MOON (LP) 27,623
- GAUANI, KARINA (NPC) 21,006
- PEREZ, VICTOR HERBERT (NPC) 19,894
- Elected officials of Tuguegarao City for the term of 2016-2019
- Mayor of Tuguegarao City: Jeff Soriano
- Vice-Mayor of Tuguegarao City: Bienvenido De Guzman II
- Councilors of Tuguegarao City:
- Danilo Baccay
- Jude T. Bayona
- Kendrick Calubaquib
- Maila Ting Que
- Arnel Arugay
- Gilbert Labang
- Winnoco Abraham
- Claire Callangan
- Marj Martin
- Raymund Guzman
- Grace Arago
- Anthony Chua Tuddao
- Elected officials of Tuguegarao City for the term of 2013-2016
- Mayor of Tuguegarao City: SORIANO, JEFF (NPC)
- Vice-Mayor of Tuguegarao City: CARONAN, JOJO (NUP)
- Councilors of Tuguegarao City:
- DE GUZMAN, BEN-BEN (NPC) NATIONALIST PEOPLES' COALITION 27423 6.88%
- RESUELLO, PASTOR ROSS INDEPENDENT 27053 6.78%
- ORTIZ, BOYET (UNA) UNITED NATIONALIST ALLIANCE 24812 6.22%
- TUMALIUAN, PERLA (UNA) UNITED NATIONALIST ALLIANCE 21403 5.37%
- TING, MAILA (UNA) UNITED NATIONALIST ALLIANCE 20678 5.18%
- MORA, NOEL (NPC) NATIONALIST PEOPLES' COALITION 20345 5.10%
- BAYONA, JUDE (NPC) NATIONALIST PEOPLES' COALITION 18896 4.74%
- CALUBAQUIB, KENDRICK (NUP) NATIONAL UNITY PARTY 18730 4.70%
- VALDEPEÑAS, ETO (UNA) UNITED NATIONALIST ALLIANCE 18484 4.63%
- DAYAG, MIMI (NPC) NATIONALIST PEOPLES' COALITION 17840 4.47%
- Elected officials of Tuguegarao City for the term of 2010-2013
- Mayor: Delfin Telan Ting
- Vice-Mayor: Danilo Lingan Baccay
Barangay Elected Officials of Tuguegarao City (Capital), Cagayan
Businesses in Tuguegarao City, Cagayan, Philippines
- How to Improve Your Business and Livelihood
The Philippine Livelihood Program: The Philippine government provides several programs to enhance the livelihood of the Filipino people. The department of Science and Technology through its Technology Research Center (TRC) regurlarly conducts various types of hands-on and personalized training programs.
- DOST - Website
- UPLiFT stands for Urban Program for Livelihood Finance and Training. - Website
- DSWD Pro-poor and Livelihood Programs - Website
Take a picture of your Business (from a Sari-Sari Store to a Mega Mall). Upload that picture here in zamboanga.com and that picture can immediately be your business webpage. It is that easy. Here are two examples of how a picture becomes the webpage of the business: FHM Garden Grill and Catering and ABC Shopping Center
- Give your business a good description. Add your address and contact number if available.
- Possible Businesses
- Auto, Trucks, Motorcycle and Bicycle dealers
- Banks, Lending Firms, Pawnshops, and Financial Institutions
- Clinics, Veterinary Clinics and Hospitals
- Pharmacies, Drug Stores, Agri-Vets
- Convenient Stores, Hardware and Supplies, General Stores, Sari-Sari Stores, Internet-Cafes
- Department Stores and Appliance Stores
- Supermarket, wet market, Fish Markets
- Hotels, Motels, Pension Houses, Boarding houses and Resorts
- Repair Shops: Shoe repair, Cellphone, Bikes (bicycles), motorcycles etc...
- Restaurants, Carenderias, Coffee Shops, and Bakeries (Bakeshops)
- Salons, Spas, Beauty Shops and Barber Shops
- Gas Stations, Water Stations, Propane Stations
- If you have real estate property, whether its commercial, residential, farm land, or just an empty lot in Tuguegarao City, you can list that property for free. Click to VIEW, EDIT, or ADD Realty Listings.
- You can list your House and lot or farm land for sale or lease for free here in Z-Wiki.
- If you are a real estate developer, you can list your subdivision, condominiums, high rises, apartment complexes, shopping strips or malls, open market developments here in Z-wiki for Free.
Churches, Mosques, or Places of Worship in Tuguegarao City, Cagayan, Philippines
The name of your church, mosque, or place of worship can be listed in this community page. Take a picture of the facade of your church or place of worship and it can be posted here. We can even provide you with a free webpage. You can enter the data (story about your place of worship) here yourself, email the information or pictures to (email@example.com) or via.
- FILIPINOS WAKE UP! THE TAXES YOU PAID ARE USED BY THE GOVERNMENT TO EXCLUSIVELY FINANCE THE RELIGION OF ISLAM.
Freedom of religion, yes. Equality, yes. But no favoritism.
Schools in Tuguegarao City, Cagayan, Philippines
- Take a picture of your school building(s) and send your pictures via email to (firstname.lastname@example.org) or message me via . I will then post the pictures in this page.
School year 2018-2019 starts Monday, Monday, June 4, 2018 and ends on Friday, April 5, 2019, for public elementary and secondary schools. The School Year shall consist of 208 school days inclusive of the five-day In-Service Training and the three days for the Parent-Teacher Conferences (PTC) conducted within the school year. However, learners are expected to be in school for a total of 200 class days.
- List of schools: >>> click
PUBLIC NOTICE: Why pretend that the National language of the Philippines is Tagalog? It should be English. To be a Teacher, doctor, lawyer, engineer, architect, nurse, computer technician; what books do you learn from? English books of course. All your tests are in English. The constitution of the Philippines is written in English. All the laws and new laws introduced by congress are in English. For that matter, you can't be a teacher in a school system unless you know English. The "Licensure Exam for Teachers" is in ENGLISH! Who are these people forcing Tagalog down our throats? Tagalog is simply one of the many dialects of the Philippines. Keep your dialects but learn and be proficient in ENGLISH.
The name of your school in Tuguegarao City can be listed here. You can list it like this:
- Name of School. Private or Public. It can be an elementary school, high school, college.
- Address of your school
- Telephone Number
- Principal of the school
You can also create a webpage for your school. We can help you.
Economy of Tuguegarao City, Cagayan, Philippines
- If you have an article that talks about the improvement of the economy of Tuguegarao City you can post that article here. If you come across any news items that talk about the economy of Tuguegarao City, you may post it here. Of course you have to reference the writer of the article. Any improvement to transportation, power and service usually improves the economy of the community, so go ahead and report that too.
If you have a job available and that job is within Tuguegarao City, Philippines, you may post it here.
Remember to be as descriptive as possible and to post your Company name, Contact person, physical address, email address and Phone number.
Post expiration of Job Application. Go ahead and Click to Insert your job offer in the "Jobs in Tuguegarao City" page.
Natural Resources of Tuguegarao City, Cagayan, Philippines
- Protect the environment
It is sad but true that as of the year 2012 the rivers of the Philippines continue to be the #1 Sewer Systems of the Philippines.
Protect & Save the Rivers. Do not let your sewer drain into the river. Your community can be the first to initiate this project.
Build your riverbank protection with a built-in gutter system. Reforest within Ten Years - Guaranteed!
Let us plant more trees in every barangay in the entire Philippines. It does not make any difference if the barangay is urban, partially urban or rural; we need more trees. Trees will prevent erosion, provide oxygen, prevent green house effect, and even a place of business for the shade tree mechanic.
The Philippines is a tropical country and practically anything will grow. The DENR has the planting trees project that goes on every year. Lots of picture taking for the media. Planting trees one by one is the "human" way of doing it. This individual planting of trees is good if done to "line" the roads and highways with trees or along fences or property divisions, or if you have a plantation.
To reforest the nation of the Philippines we have to plant trees the "mother nature" way. Sow the seeds during the rainy season. Go deep into "bald" forests and plant trees by sowing seeds. If there's not enough volunteers to do this, use the military helicopters to fly over the designated areas and sow the seeds.
Guaranteed within a few years, The Philippines will be lush again. >>Read More
We are using our rivers as our sewer system. If you ask a Filipino, "Are the Filipinos a clean people?" The answer is an automatic, "Yes!". However, the Filipinos are suffering from the same disease or attitude as most people do, and that is the "NIMBY" disease or "NIMBY" attitude. (NIMBY) Not In My Back Yard. So it is OK to dump my garbage and sewer there. Not mine! Someone else will take care of it.
This attitude is killing our rivers. Your great-grandparents, grandparents or parents were once proud to tell the stories of how they enjoyed swimming in the river behind your house or nearby. However, you can't say the same or tell the same stories to your kids or grand kids. Why? Because your generation is killing the river.
- Secretary Roy Cimatu - since May 8, 2017
- Department of Environment and Natural Resources
- Visayas Avenue, Diliman, 1100 Quezon City, Philippines
We have so much water in the Philippines and yet very little to drink.
Instead of relying too much on Diesel fuel and Coal to generate the majority of Philippine's Electrical energy Supply, we can concentrate more on renewable and sustainable source of energy such as: Hydro Power, Solar Power, and Wind Power and thermal energy conversion. We have too many black outs.
Tourists Attractions of Tuguegarao City, Cagayan, Philippines
- Help us post some interesting pictures. This will help boost the local economy of the community. Anything that is unique or anything that stands out in your community may be a tourist attraction.
- Landmarks are usually photographed a lot by visitors. Send your pictures via email to (email@example.com) or via .
- Post the Tuguegarao City landmarks here.
Festivals, Fiestas and Traditions of Tuguegarao City, Cagayan, Philippines
In the Philippines a fiesta is usually celebrated in barrios or barangays. It is the official holiday of the LGU, the barangay. Filipinos love fiestas. It is a time for joy and celebration. A fiesta is of Spanish origin and is usually commemorated in association with a christian patron saint. Most barangays whose population have been clustered by Muslims(Moros) and their population is more than that of the Christians, the celebration of the fiesta have been cancelled and replaced with the Hari Raya or Eid al-Fitr.
The cities or municipalities usually have yearly festivals where all the barangays participate. The cities or municipalities hold contests for the best floats in parades.
Featured News of The Philippines
- 6% growth target stays
- Monday, Septembe 16, 2019
- The Department of Finance (DOF) said the government is maintaining its growth target of six percent or higher this year, even as the economy settled at only 5.5 percent growth in the first semester given the delay in the enactment of the 2019 General Appropriations Act (GAA).
- Carlos Dominguez, finance secretary, also said to avoid a repeat of the 2019 budget delay, leaders of both the Senate and the House of Representatives are meeting every month to monitor the progress on the budget and the 25 priority bills enumerated in the 4th State-of-the-Nation Address ........... Full Story»
- Stocks up, peso stronger
- Thursday, August 15, 2019
- Share prices ended higher yesterday as investors tracked overseas leads to trade the market.
- The Philippine Stock Exchange index (PSEi) was up 70.20 points to 7,858.65, a 0.9 percent hike ........... Full Story»
- Festivals in the month of November in the philippines
Adivay: November : La Trinidad, Benquet ★ Banaag Festival: November 1 : Anilao, Iloilo ★ P'yagsawitan Festival: November 3rd week: Maragusan Compostela Valley ★ Binabayani Festival: November Last week: Olongapo, Zamboales ★ Tan-OK ni Ilocano Festival: November third week: Ilocos Norte ★ Crown Festival: November 3rd week: Taytay, Rizal ★ Tumba (Candle) Festival: November 2: San Luis, Batangas ★ Pinta Flores Festival: November 3 to 5: San Carlos City, Negros Occidental ★ San Carlos City Fiesta: November 4: San Carlos City, Negros Occidental ★ Angono Arts Festival: November 5 to 25: Angono, Rizal ★
- Inaugural triathlon at New Clark City set
- Monday, August 16, 2019 12:00 am
- MANILA, Philippines — All is set for the New Clark City Triathlon which is the first triathlon event to be held at the New Clark City Sports Complex in Capas, Tarlac on Oct. 19-20.
- GoClark Sports and Events has partnered with presenting sponsor Robinsons Land Corp. in this triathlon featuring the swim event at the Aquatics Center, the 20km bike in the newly built New Clark City-SCTex connecting road and the run course in the sports complex, including the warm-up athletic track, the river park and a finish lap around the 20,000-seater Athletics Stadium ............................... Full Story»
Your Story about Tuguegarao City, Cagayan, Philippines
Create you own personal page about the barangay in the municipality or City you live in. Title it like so for specificity: "Mybarangay, MyCityMunicipality, Myprovince, Philippines by MyFirstname Mylastname". You can update and edit this page anytime and anyway you want. It does not have to follow the standard format of the main wiki. It is your page. A link to your page will be inserted in this main barangay page. Here is an example page.
If you want the tittle to be more generic then do this: "Philippines by Your name". You can insert your picture of anywhere in the Philippines in this page. This will be your personal WIKI social media page.
You can talk about your personal experiences, your advocacies, the environmental conditions of your barangay, municipality, city or province.
The oldest man or woman in Tuguegarao City, Cagayan, Philippines
Do you know who the oldest man or woman is in your community of Tuguegarao City? Zamboanga.com is starting this inquiry in order to honor the older generation of the Philippines. Please provide the full name and date of birth of the elder living in Tuguegarao City. We will then post your entry in the Oldest Man or Woman in the Philippines page.
Tuguegarao City, Cagayan, Philippines supports Philippine Cycling
Philippine Cycling is about cycling in the Philippnes. Philippine Cycling helps promote bike races, cycling clubs, bicycle tours, and the development of bicycle trails. Activities are coordinated with bike shops and cycling clubs throughout the Philippines to promote the fun of riding bikes. Philippine Cycling will be coordinating events with tour of Luzon, Visayas and Mindanao. Road biking and mountain bikings will be promoted by Philippine Cycling.
Cycling Activity to Participate In
Your cycling activity can be posted here and it will be shown in all the Provincial, City, Municipal and Barangay pages. Your 2015 Cycling Race or Activity can be Posted here.
- ILOILO CITY, April 27-May 2, 2015 (PNA) – Some 5,000 bikers are expected to join the second Iloilo Bike Festival slated April 27-May 2, 2015 as the city continues to aspire to become a bike-able walkable metropolis. The activity that supported by the John B. Lacson Foundation Maritime University (JBLFMU) and Megaworld Iloilo aims to promote Iloilo as a safe and bike friendly city, promote the share-a-road movement encourage Ilonggos to commute via biking and raise Ilonggos awareness on the benefits of biking on health, safety and environment concerns. Read More....
- CYCLING Le Tour de Filipinas 2015 set as country celebrates 60 years of top-caliber cycling Feb 1 to Feb 4 2015 - View the result of the race: A four stage race. Stage 1 starts in Balanga and back to Balanga for a 126K race Feb 1, 2015 (Sunday); stage 2 starts in Balanga, Bataan to Iba, Zambales for a 154.7 K race Feb 2, 2015 (Monday); stage 3 starts in Iba, Zambales to Lingayen, Pangasinan for a 150.1K race Feb 3, 2015 (Tuesday); stage 4 starts in Lingayen, Pangasinan to Baguio City, Benguet for a 101.7K race Feb 4, 2015 (Wednesday). For a total distance of 532.5 Kms. Read More >>>
- Ronda Pilipinas: Feb 8 - 27 2015:>> Discovering young riders for the national team will be the main objective of the LBC Ronda Pilipinas 2015 when the country’s premiere cycling race hits the road on Feb. 8 in Butuan City. Ronda Pilipinas executive project director Moe Chulani said the international multistage bikathon, which ends on Feb. 27, will have two qualifying legs of four stages each in Mindanao and the Visayas where the top riders will advance to face a tough foreign challenge in the six-stage Luzon finale. Read More>>>
- Do the following so your photo upload will be properly categorized for Tuguegarao City.
- Copy and paste the code below in "GREEN" to the body or "Summary" of the image file that you are uploading.
[[Category:Tuguegarao City Photo Gallery]]
[[Category:Cagayan Province Photo Gallery]]
=[[Tuguegarao City, Cagayan, Philippines]]=
Most of the contents in this site are from registered user collaborations. Information has also been taken from the Department of Tourism, Comelec, National Statistical Coordination Board, DILG: Department of the Interior and Local Government, (LGU) government sites, online news, and other content sites about the specific community. This page does not serve as the official website of the community but rather compliments and helps the community to promote tourism and attract investors.
This is an interactive and collaborative webpage, meant to help promote this community and showcase it to the world via the internet.
This wiki page follows a format. The editor of this wiki page reserves the right to change formats, edit, or delete entries that may be considered as offensive, vulgar or not for the betterment of this wiki page.