Cadiz City, Negros Occidental, Philippines
List of the 17 Regions in the Philippines
National - Capital Region ● I - Ilocos ● II - Cagayan ● III - C. Luzon ● IV-A - Calabarzon ● IV-B - Mimaropa ● V - Bicol ● VI - W. Visayas ● VII - C. Visayas ● VIII - E. Visayas ● IX - Zamboanga ● X - N. Mindanao ● XI - Davao ● XII - Soccsksargen ● XIII - Caraga ● XIV - CAR ● XV - BARMM
Within these 17 regions in the Philippines, there are 42,027 barangays, 1486 municipalities, 148 cities, 82 provinces. It has a democratic form of government and the freedom of speech is upheld by law. English is the "lingua franca" and is the mode of instruction in all high schools, colleges and universities. Laws and contracts are written in English.
- Minimize corruption and maximize prosperity with a Guarantee of One Senator per Region. They divided the Philippines into REGIONS, but kept SENATORIAL representation national with no accountability to any regions.. No wonder many regions remain poor. Petition for a regional senatorial election. All regions will have senatorial representation.
Barangays (22) of Cadiz City, in the Negros Occidental Province within Region 6(Western Visayas) in the Republic of The Philippines
Andres Bonifacio • Banquerohan • Barangay 1 • Barangay 2 • Barangay 3 • Barangay 4 • Barangay 5 • Barangay 6 • Burgos • Cabahug • Cadiz Viejo • Caduha-an • Celestino Villacin • Daga • Jerusalem • Luna • Mabini • Magsaysay • Sicaba • Tiglawigan • Tinampa-an • V. F. Gustilo
The Philippines has been a "decentralized" form of government since 1991, contrary to what most Filipinos think. Ever since the creation of Republic Act 7160, each LGU is responsible for its own domain. Even the smallest LGU the barangay creates its own Budget. It is not dependent on handouts from the city, municipality or province. "IMPERIAL MANILA IS A MYTH!", it does not exist anymore. The Philippine budget formulation system is not centralized. . It is the responsibility of each LGU to submit their budgetary needs for review. Failure to submit is the problem.
|Adopt this webpage. Help your community get more exposure to TOURISTS and INVESTORS. Help us improve this webpage.|
List of Municipalities in the Negros Occidental Province within Western Visayas Region VI in the Republic of The Philippines
Binalbagan || Calatrava || Candoni || Cauayan || Enrique B. Magalona || Hinigaran || Hinoba-An || Ilog || Isabela || La Castellana || Manapla || Moises Padilla || Murcia || Pontevedra || Pulupandan || Salvador Benedicto || San Enrique || Toboso || Valladolid
Cities in the province of Negros Occidental: Bacolod City (Capital) || Bago City || Cadiz City || Escalante City || Himamaylan City || Kabankalan City || La Carlota City || Sagay City || San Carlos City || Silay City || Sipalay City || Talisay City || Victorias City
Seal of Cadiz City, Negros Occidental
Cadiz City, Negros Occidental
|Interactive Google Satellite Map of Negros Occidental|
Negros Occidental Map Locator
Cadiz City Hall
Cadiz City Health Office
Cadiz City Public Library
- Cadiz City has a total of 22 barangays
- Registered Voters of Cadiz City as of (2010) = 82,343
- Population of Cadiz City (as of Aug 1, 2007) = 150,750
- Land Area of Cadiz City (as of 2007, in hectares) = 52,457
- Cadiz City is a 2nd class Component City and Partially Urban.
- Cadiz City is in the Negros Occidental province and within Region VI in the Western Visayas Area.
Location of Cadiz City, Negros Occidental, Philippines
- 10.9500° N, 123.3000° E - Cadiz, Negros Occidental, Coordinates
- Cadiz City is in the Province of Negros Occidental
- Negros Occidental is in the Island of negros and within Region VI.
- The Island of negros is in Western Visayas.
Geography of Cadiz City, Negros Occidental, Philippines
Cadiz City Land Area (as of 2007, in hectares)= 52,457
History of Cadiz City, Negros Occidental, Philippines
- article from the City of Cadiz: www.cadizcity.gov.ph
Cadiz traces its beginning to the establishment of a trading settlement in a place known as Cadiz Viejo, near the bank of the river Hitalon.
According to historical records, the settlement was named Valdevieso, in honor of the founder Don Manuel Valdevieso y Morquecho, who was then Alcalde Mayor of Negros. Later, it was renamed Cadiz because of the similarity of the settlement with his hometown at Valdevieso, which was the seaport Cadiz in Seville, Spain.
In the year 1878, Cadiz became a municipality independent from Sarabia (now E.B. Magalona) with Antonio Cabahug as the first gobernadorcillo. Cabahug was said to have brought the first sugarcane cuttings that were planted on the soil of Cadiz.
At the onset of the American rule, Cadiz was on its way to prosperity with the coming of two lumber companies to the area. Unluckily, one burned down in 1921, while the jurisdiction of the other lumber company, which became famous was transferred to Sagay.
On May 5, 1967 an event took place in the shores of Cadiz. Three whales landed in its shores.Each measuring forty feet long and eight feet in height, these mammals were said to have lost its course and found themselves in Cadiz shores. On May 10 of the same year, another group of nine was seen on the bay. Due to this incident Cadiz is identified today as the city of whales.
On July 4, 1967, Cadiz was inaugurated as a City with the approval of Republic Act 4894 in June 17, 1967 in Congress. The said Act was authored by then Congressman Armando C. Gustilo.
People of Cadiz City, Negros Occidental, Philippines
- Population of CITY OF CADIZ, NEGROS OCCIDENTAL as of 2020 census: 158,544
- Cadiz City Population (as of 2015 Census) = 154,723
- Cadiz City Population (as of 2010 Census) = 151,500
- Cadiz City Population (as of Aug 1, 2007 Census) = 150,750
- Cadiz City Registered Voters (2009 COMELEC) = 82,695
The Sangguniang Panlungsod is composed of the City (Municipality) Vice-Mayor as Presiding Officer, regular Sanggunian members (Councilors), the President of the Association of Barangay Captains and the President of the Sangguniang Kabataan.
They shall exercise and perform the legislative powers and duties as provided for under Republic Act No. 7160, otherwise known as the Local Government Code of 1991. Shall consider and conduct thorough study all matters brought to their attention and consequently pass resolutions, enact ordinances and to introduce recommendations.
Budget of Municipalities and Cities: The Philippine budget formulation system is not centralized. It has been decentralized since 1991. It is the responsibility of each LGU to submit their budgetary needs for review. Failure to submit is the problem. "IMPERIAL MANILA IS A MYTH!".
- Absolutely NO need for FEDERALISM. It is a ploy to give the Bangsamoro an Islamic State and finance the religion of Islam. It violates the constitution's "separation of church and state". We need a representation of a MINIMUM of one SENATOR per REGION..
- Contrary to Pres. Duterte's ranting (July 2019): Elected public officials can't be suspended by the DILG or the office of the president unless an official complaint has been filed. Republic Act 7160 chapter 4.
- Elected Government Officials of Cadiz City, Negros Occidental, Philippines 2019-2022
- City Mayor: Salvador Guillen Escalante
- City Vice-Mayor: Lilia Otayde Decolongon
- Councilor of Cadiz City:
- Lalen Hecita Lamis
- Fria Cristine Cervantes Napiza
- John Vincent Inocencio Escalante
- Marlon Macasling Metoda
- Warren Sevilla Zaragoza
- Denia Puey Hinolan
- Cedric Jon Nido Dechimo Olvido
- Owen Chiong Desuyo
- Sheila Zaragoza Tabanao
- Agustin Jesmar Chiong Desuyo
- Elected Government Officials of Cadiz City, Negros Occidental, Philippines 2016-2019
- Mayor of Cadiz City: Patrick Escalante
- Vice-Mayor of Cadiz City: Lilia Decolongon
- Councilor of Cadiz City:
- Warren Zaragoza Sr
- Owen Desuyo
- Fredo Cervantes
- Mars Metoda
- Sixto Guanzon Jr
- Ray Yee
- Bobot Desuyo
- Sheila Tabanao
- Dionisio Villaruz
- Doki Nemenzo
- Elected Government Officials of Cadiz City, Negros Occidental, Philippines 2013-2016
- Mayor of Cadiz City: Patrick Guillen Escalante - LIBERAL PARTY/UNITED NEGROS ALLIANCE
- Vice-Mayor of Cadiz City: Samson "Jongben" Clavel Mirhan - LIBERAL PARTY/UNITED NEGROS ALLIANCE
- Councilor of Cadiz City:
- DECOLONGON, LILIA (NP) NACIONALISTA PARTY/UNITED NEGROS ALLIANCE 18983 9.93%
- METUDA, MARS (NP) NACIONALISTA PARTY/UNITED NEGROS ALLIANCE 15948 8.34%
- CERVANTES, WILFREDO (LP) LIBERAL PARTY/UNITED NEGROS ALLIANCE 15576 8.15%
- DESUYO, OWEN (NP) NACIONALISTA PARTY/UNITED NEGROS ALLIANCE 15572 8.15%
- GUANZON, SIXTO JR. (LP) LIBERAL PARTY/UNITED NEGROS ALLIANCE 15463 8.09%
- TABANAO, VICENTE WILLLIAM (LP) LIBERAL PARTY/UNITED NEGROS ALLIANCE 14540 7.61%
- PUEY-HINOLAN, BAMBOO (LP) LIBERAL PARTY 13987 7.32%
- LAMIS, ART (NP) NACIONALISTA PARTY/UNITED NEGROS ALLIANCE 13772 7.21%
- MUSA, JUN (PDP) PARTIDO DEMOKRATIKO PILIPINO LAKAS NG BAYAN/UNITED NEGROS ALLIANCE 13303 6.96%
- LACSON, DOVIE (NP) NACIONALISTA PARTY/UNITED NEGROS ALLIANCE 12006 6.28%
- Elected Government Officials of Cadiz City, Negros Occidental, Philippines 2010-2013
- Mayor of Cadiz City: Patrick Guillen Escalante
- Vice-Mayor of Cadiz City: Samson Clavel Mirhan
- Councilor of Cadiz City:
Businesses in Cadiz City, Negros Occidental, Philippines
- How to Improve Your Business and Livelihood
The Philippine Livelihood Program: The Philippine government provides several programs to enhance the livelihood of the Filipino people. The department of Science and Technology through its Technology Research Center (TRC) regurlarly conducts various types of hands-on and personalized training programs.
- DOST - Website
- UPLiFT stands for Urban Program for Livelihood Finance and Training. - Website
- DSWD Pro-poor and Livelihood Programs - Website
Take a picture of your Business (from a Sari-Sari Store to a Mega Mall). Upload that picture here in zamboanga.com and that picture can immediately be your business webpage. It is that easy. Here are two examples of how a picture becomes the webpage of the business: FHM Garden Grill and Catering and ABC Shopping Center
- Give your business a good description. Add your address and contact number if available.
- Possible Businesses
- Auto, Trucks, Motorcycle and Bicycle dealers
- Banks, Lending Firms, Pawnshops, and Financial Institutions
- Clinics, Veterinary Clinics and Hospitals
- Pharmacies, Drug Stores, Agri-Vets
- Convenient Stores, Hardware and Supplies, General Stores, Sari-Sari Stores, Internet-Cafes
- Department Stores and Appliance Stores
- Supermarket, wet market, Fish Markets
- Hotels, Motels, Pension Houses, Boarding houses and Resorts
- Repair Shops: Shoe repair, Cellphone, Bikes (bicycles), motorcycles etc...
- Restaurants, Carenderias, Coffee Shops, and Bakeries (Bakeshops)
- Salons, Spas, Beauty Shops and Barber Shops
- Gas Stations, Water Stations, Propane Stations
- If you have real estate property, whether its commercial, residential, farm land, or just an empty lot in Cadiz City, you can list that property for free.
- Click to VIEW, EDIT, or ADD Realty Listings.
- You can list your House and lot or farm land for sale for free here in Z-Wiki.
- If you are a real estate developer, you can list your subdivision, condominiums, high rises, apartment complexes, shopping strips or malls, open market developments here in Z-wiki for Free.
Churches, Mosques, or Places of Worship in Cadiz City, Negros Occidental, Philippines
The name of your church, mosque, or place of worship can be listed in this community page. Take a picture of the facade of your church or place of worship and it can be posted here. We can even provide you with a free webpage. You can enter the data (story about your place of worship) here yourself, email the information or pictures to (firstname.lastname@example.org) or via.
- FILIPINOS WAKE UP! THE TAXES YOU PAID ARE USED BY THE GOVERNMENT TO EXCLUSIVELY FINANCE THE RELIGION OF ISLAM.
Freedom of religion, yes. Equality, yes. But no favoritism.
Schools in Cadiz City, Negros Occidental, Philippines
- Take a picture of your school building(s) and send your pictures via email to (email@example.com) or message me via . I will then post the pictures in this page.
Due to Covid19: Pursuant to the instructions of President Roa Duterte, and as recommended by the DepEd, classes for the year 2021-2022 will be opened but will be monitored.
- List of schools: >>> click
PUBLIC NOTICE: Why pretend that the National language of the Philippines is Tagalog? It should be English. To be a Teacher, doctor, lawyer, engineer, architect, nurse, computer technician; what books do you learn from? English books of course. All your tests are in English. The constitution of the Philippines is written in English. All the laws and new laws introduced by congress are in English. For that matter, you can't be a teacher in a school system unless you know English. The "Licensure Exam for Teachers" is in ENGLISH! Who are these people forcing Tagalog down our throats? Tagalog is simply one of the many dialects of the Philippines. Keep your dialects but learn and be fluent and proficient in ENGLISH.
The name of your school in Cadiz City can be listed here. You can list it like this:
- Name of School. Private or Public. It can be an elementary school, high school, college.
- Address of your school
- Telephone Number
- Principal of the school
The schools in Cadiz City are:
Sports and Recreation in Cadiz City, Negros Occidental, Philippines
- We invite you to provide everyone with information on your favorite sports teams or recreation in Cadiz City.
- The name of your sports/recreation, address, phone number.
- Upload the picture of your place of sports or recreation.
Arts and Culture in Cadiz City, Negros Occidental, Philippines
- Let the world explore and relate to the creative and living experience that is unique to Paso Robles.
- Design Arts, Film, Literature, Music, Entertainment, Performing Arts, Visual Arts, and any cultural identity that says: Paso Robles!
- Upload the pictures of your favorite Arts & Culture topic.
- Cadiz City Arts & Culture Photos
Economy of Cadiz City, Negros Occidental, Philippines
- If you have an article that talks about the improvement of the economy of Cadiz City you can post that article here. If you come across any news item that talks about the economy of Cadiz City, you may post it here. Of course you have to reference the writer of the article. Any improvement to transportation, power and service usually improves the economy of the community, so go ahead and report that too.
If you have a job available and that job is within Cadiz City, Philippines, you may post it here.
Remember to be as descriptive as possible and to post your Company name, Contact person, physical address, email address and Phone number.
Post expiration of Job Application. Go ahead and Click to Insert your job offer in the "Jobs in Cadiz City" page.
Natural Resources of Cadiz City, Negros Occidental, Philippines
- Protect the environment
It is sad but true that as of the year 2012 the rivers of the Philippines continue to be the #1 Sewer Systems of the Philippines.
Protect & Save the Rivers. Do not let your sewer drain into the river. Your community can be the first to initiate this project.
Build your riverbank protection with a built-in gutter system. Reforest within Ten Years - Guaranteed!
Let us plant more trees in every barangay in the entire Philippines. It does not make any difference if the barangay is urban, partially urban or rural; we need more trees. Trees will prevent erosion, provide oxygen, prevent green house effect, and even a place of business for the shade tree mechanic.
The Philippines is a tropical country and practically anything will grow. The DENR has the planting trees project that goes on every year. Lots of picture taking for the media. Planting trees one by one is the "human" way of doing it. This individual planting of trees is good if done to "line" the roads and highways with trees or along fences or property divisions, or if you have a plantation.
To reforest the nation of the Philippines we have to plant trees the "mother nature" way. Sow the seeds during the rainy season. Go deep into "bald" forests and plant trees by sowing seeds. If there's not enough volunteers to do this, use the military helicopters to fly over the designated areas and sow the seeds.
Guaranteed within a few years, The Philippines will be lush again. >>Read More
We are using our rivers as our sewer system. If you ask a Filipino, "Are the Filipinos a clean people?" The answer is an automatic, "Yes!". However, the Filipinos are suffering from the same disease or attitude as most people do, and that is the "NIMBY" disease or "NIMBY" attitude. (NIMBY) Not In My Back Yard. So it is OK to dump my garbage and sewer there. Not mine! Someone else will take care of it.
This attitude is killing our rivers. Your great-grandparents, grandparents or parents were once proud to tell the stories of how they enjoyed swimming in the river behind your house or nearby. However, you can't say the same or tell the same stories to your kids or grand kids. Why? Because your generation is killing the river.
- Secretary Roy Cimatu - since May 8, 2017
- Department of Environment and Natural Resources
- Visayas Avenue, Diliman, 1100 Quezon City, Philippines
We have so much water in the Philippines and yet very little to drink.
Instead of relying too much on Diesel fuel and Coal to generate the majority of Philippine's Electrical energy Supply, we can concentrate more on renewable and sustainable source of energy such as: Hydro Power, Solar Power, and Wind Power and thermal energy conversion. We have too many black outs.
Tourists Attractions of Cadiz City, Negros Occidental, Philippines
- Help us add some of the tourist attractions of Cadiz City in Z-wiki. This will help boost the local economy of Cadiz City. Anything that is unique or anything that stands out in your community may be a tourist attraction.
- Landmarks are usually photographed a lot by visitors. Post the Cadiz City landmarks here.
Festivals, Fiestas and Traditions of Cadiz City, Negros Occidental, Philippines
In the Philippines a fiesta is usually celebrated in barrios or barangays. It is the official holiday of the LGU, the barangay. Filipinos love fiestas. It is a time for joy and celebration. A fiesta is of Spanish origin and is usually commemorated in association with a christian patron saint. Most barangays whose population have been clustered by Muslims(Moros) and their population is more than that of the Christians, the celebration of the fiesta have been cancelled and replaced with the Hari Raya or Eid al-Fitr.
The cities or municipalities usually have yearly festivals where all the barangays participate. The cities or municipalities hold contests for the best floats in parades.
Cadiznon is Cadiz City!
Held every last week of January, this festival is celebrated in honor of the city's patron, the Senior Sto. Nino (Holy Child Jesus). The celebration features several competitions in games and sports, beauty pageants, dog show, and a fluvial parade where the image of the Holy child Jesus is carried aboard a fishing boat lavishly decorated with flowers of varied colors. This boat is convoyed by many other fishing boats also beautifully decorated with flowers. The feast is highlighted by the Dinagsa (Ati-atihan) Contest which shows "Ati Tribes" garbed in their colorful and outlandish costumes which reflected the artistry, craftsmanship, and ingenuity of the Cadiznons dance to the fast and deafening beats of many drums while carrying the image of the Holy Child Jesus. .
City Charter Day
A four-day celebration which marks the anniversary of Cadiz as a city. The fete starts with an agro-industrial fair and exhibits, various sports tournaments and exhibitions games, nightly musical entertainment, street dancing, and presentations, beauty pageants, band competition. The festival is highlighted by a parade participated by government and non government organizations, all barangays and all schools in Cadiz City.
Pamaskua sa Cadiznon
This is the city's version of celebrating the Yuletide Season which starts on the 16th of December. The celebration kicks off with a Lantern Parade and Competition participated by the different schools in the city. Other activities include Cleanliness, Christmas Decoration, and Beautification Contest; a nightly Christmas musical presentation and entertainment at the public plaza. The celebration culminates with a gift-giving to the selected indigent residents in the city.
Your Story about Cadiz City, Negros Occidental, Philippines
Create you own personal page about the barangay in the municipality or City you live in. Title it like so for specificity: "Mybarangay, MyCityMunicipality, Myprovince, Philippines by MyFirstname Mylastname". You can update and edit this page anytime and anyway you want. It does not have to follow the standard format of the main wiki. It is your page. A link to your page will be inserted in this main barangay page. Here is an example page.
If you want the tittle to be more generic then do this: "Philippines by Your name". You can insert your picture of anywhere in the Philippines in this page. This will be your personal WIKI social media page.
You can talk about your personal experiences, your advocacies, the environmental conditions of your barangay, municipality, city or province.
The oldest man or woman in Cadiz City, Negros Occidental, Philippines
Do you know who the oldest man or woman is in your community of Cadiz City? Zamboanga.com is starting this inquiry in order to honor the older generation of the Philippines. Please provide the full name and date of birth of the elder living in Cadiz City. We will then post your entry in the Oldest Man or Woman in the Philippines page.
Featured News of The Philippines
Updated: September 21, 2023
Siquijor ventures into chocolate making.
DUMAGUETE CITY – The Department of Science and Technology (DOST) sees Siquijor as another province producing high-quality chocolates. Engineer Mario dela Peña, DOST-Siquijor provincial director, told the Philippine News Agency on Thursday that the department is assisting micro, small and medium enterprises (MSMEs) in the island province to embark on chocolate making as a new or added source of income. “We just learned that we can find the Creole cacao in Siquijor, whose beans or seeds are of higher quality," dela Peña said. "You cannot just find this anywhere, and somebody who grows this variety has offered to provide seedlings,” he said.
Taal's renewed 'vog' emissions affect health of students, crops
BATANGAS CITY – The Provincial Disaster Risk Reduction and Management Office (PDRRMO) has called on school authorities in affected Batangas town to hold online classes to keep students safely at home amid Taal Volcano’s renewed spewing of volcanic smog or “vog”. In an interview on Thursday, Dr. Amor Banuelos-Calayan, PDRRMO head, revealed that her office has just received a report that several high school students from Balete town experienced skin irritation, breathing difficulties, and some even had asthma attacks. Apart from the human health toll, municipal officials in Balete have also reported an estimated PHP1.9-million damage to agriculture as highly acidic vog particles settle on top of crops.
Families of Cadiz City, Negros Occidental, Philippines
List of Families whose names are deeply rooted in Cadiz City.
NameAA | NameBB | NameCC | NameDD | NameEE |
Why Z-Wiki Cadiz City, Negros Occidental, Philippines?
We want to give the people of Cadiz City the ability to promote their community to the world via the internet by providing this interactive website. The growth of this website of Cadiz City is not dependent upon one individual. This website will grow as more people of Cadiz City participate and collaborate in providing valid information about their community and also by uploading photographs about their community. More power to Cadiz City.
Cadiz City, Negros Occidental, Philippines supports Philippine Cycling
Philippine Cycling is about cycling in the Philippnes. Philippine Cycling helps promote bike races, cycling clubs, bicycle tours, and the development of bicycle trails. Activities are coordinated with bike shops and cycling clubs throughout the Philippines to promote the fun of riding bikes. Philippine Cycling will be coordinating events with tour of Luzon, Visayas and Mindanao. Road biking and mountain bikings will be promoted by Philippine Cycling.
Cycling Activity to Participate In
Your cycling activity can be posted here and it will be shown in all the Provincial, City, Municipal and Barangay pages. Your 2015 Cycling Race or Activity can be Posted here.
- ILOILO CITY, April 27-May 2, 2015 (PNA) – Some 5,000 bikers are expected to join the second Iloilo Bike Festival slated April 27-May 2, 2015 as the city continues to aspire to become a bike-able walkable metropolis. The activity that supported by the John B. Lacson Foundation Maritime University (JBLFMU) and Megaworld Iloilo aims to promote Iloilo as a safe and bike friendly city, promote the share-a-road movement encourage Ilonggos to commute via biking and raise Ilonggos awareness on the benefits of biking on health, safety and environment concerns. Read More....
- CYCLING Le Tour de Filipinas 2015 set as country celebrates 60 years of top-caliber cycling Feb 1 to Feb 4 2015 - View the result of the race: A four stage race. Stage 1 starts in Balanga and back to Balanga for a 126K race Feb 1, 2015 (Sunday); stage 2 starts in Balanga, Bataan to Iba, Zambales for a 154.7 K race Feb 2, 2015 (Monday); stage 3 starts in Iba, Zambales to Lingayen, Pangasinan for a 150.1K race Feb 3, 2015 (Tuesday); stage 4 starts in Lingayen, Pangasinan to Baguio City, Benguet for a 101.7K race Feb 4, 2015 (Wednesday). For a total distance of 532.5 Kms. Read More >>>
- Ronda Pilipinas: Feb 8 - 27 2015:>> Discovering young riders for the national team will be the main objective of the LBC Ronda Pilipinas 2015 when the country’s premiere cycling race hits the road on Feb. 8 in Butuan City. Ronda Pilipinas executive project director Moe Chulani said the international multistage bikathon, which ends on Feb. 27, will have two qualifying legs of four stages each in Mindanao and the Visayas where the top riders will advance to face a tough foreign challenge in the six-stage Luzon finale. Read More>>>
- Do this so your photo upload will be properly categorized for Cadiz City.
- Copy and paste the code below in "GREEN" to the body or "Summary" of the image file that you are uploading.
[[Category:Cadiz City, Negros Occidental Photo Gallery]]
[[Category:Negros Occidental, Philippines Photo Gallery]]
=[[Cadiz City, Negros Occidental, Philippines]]=
Most of the contents in this site are from registered user collaborations. Information has also been taken from the Department of Tourism, Comelec, National Statistical Coordination Board, DILG: Department of the Interior and Local Government, (LGU) government sites, online news, and other content sites about the specific community. This page does not serve as the official website of the community but rather compliments and helps the community to promote tourism and attract investors.
This is an interactive and collaborative webpage, meant to help promote this community and showcase it to the world via the internet.
This wiki page follows a format. The editor of this wiki page reserves the right to change formats, edit, or delete entries that may be considered as offensive, vulgar or not for the betterment of this wiki page.
Our Fund Raiser
Zamboanga.com appreciates your help by shopping our on-line store.