Pagadian City, Zamboanga del Sur, Philippines
President Duterte and his followers promote the biggest DECEPTION and con in the Philippines. They push for Federalism and constitutional reform or charter change (cha-cha) just to boost political dynasties and to give the Muslims(Moros) their own state, a "BangasaMoro" (Muslim Nation), an Islamic State within the Philippines.
Barangays (54) of Pagadian City, in the Zamboanga del Sur Province within Region 9(zamboanga peninsula in the Republic of The Philippines
Alegria | Balangasan | Balintawak | Baloyboan | Banale | Bogo | Bomba | Buenavista | Bulatok | Bulawan | Dampalan | Danlugan | Dao | Datagan | Deborok | Ditoray | Dumagoc | Gatas | Gubac | Gubang | Kagawasan | Kahayagan | Kalasan | Kawit | La Suerte | Lala | Lapidian | Lenienza | Lison Valley | Lourdes | Lower Sibatang | Lumad | Lumbia | Macasing | Manga | Muricay | Napolan | Palpalan | Pedulonan | Poloyagan | San Francisco | San Jose | San Pedro | Santa Lucia | Santa Maria | Santiago | Santo Niño || Tawagan Sur || Tiguma || Tuburan || Tulangan || Tulawas || Upper Sibatang | White Beach
Religion is always good for the people but it should never be embraced or financed by government. Tax exemption is not tantamount to financing. Every non-profit organization is tax-exempt.
|Adopt this webpage. Help your community get more exposure to TOURISTS and INVESTORS. Help us improve this webpage.|
Municipalities in the Zamboanga Del Sur Province within Region IX(zamboanga peninsula) in Republic of The Philippines
Aurora • Bayog • Dimataling • Dinas • Dumalinao • Dumingag • Guipos • Josefina • Kumalarang • Labangan • Lakewood • Lapuyan • Mahayag • Margosatubig • Midsalip • Molave • Pitogo • Ramon Magsaysay • San Miguel • San Pablo • Sominot • Tabina • Tambulig • Tigbao • Tukuran • Vincenzo A. Sagun
Cities in the Province of Zamboanga del Sur: Pagadian City
|Pagadian City, |
Province of Zamboanga del Sur, Philippines
- 1 Location of Pagadian City, Province of Zamboanga del Sur, Philippines
- 2 History of Pagadian City, Province of Zamboanga del Sur, Philippines
- 3 People of Pagadian City, Province of Zamboanga del Sur, Philippines
- 4 Government of Pagadian City, Province of Zamboanga del Sur, Philippines
- 5 Businesses in Pagadian City, Province of Zamboanga del Sur, Philippines
- 6 Real Estate or Properties for Sale or lease in Pagadian City, Province of Zamboanga del Sur, Philippines
- 7 Churches, Mosques, or Places of Worship in Pagadian City, Zamboanga del Sur, Philippines
- 8 Schools in Pagadian City, Province of Zamboanga del Sur, Philippines
- 9 Economy of Pagadian City, Province of Zamboanga del Sur, Philippines
- 10 Transportation in Pagadian City
- 11 Natural Resources of Pagadian City, Zamboanga del Sur, Philippines
- 12 Tourists Attractions of Pagadian City, Zamboanga del Sur, Philippines
- 13 Festivals, Fiestas and Traditions of Pagadian City, Zamboanga del Sur, Philippines
- 14 Your Story about Pagadian City, Zamboanga del Sur, Philippines
- 15 The oldest man or woman in Pagadian City, Zamboanga del Sur, Philippines
- 16 Pagadian City News
- 17 Featured News of The Philippines
- 18 Zamboanga del Sur Province, Philippines supports Philippine Cycling
- 19 Click on the link to View all the pictures in the Pagadian, Zamboanga del Sur, Photo Gallery
- 20 Disclaimer
Location of Pagadian City, Province of Zamboanga del Sur, Philippines
- 7.8333° N, 123.4333° E - Pagadian, Coordinates
- Pagadian City is in the Zamboanga del Sur province.
- Zamboanga del Sur is within Region IX in the Zamboanga Peninsula
It is located within the tropics of the northern hemisphere which has pronounced dry season from January to March and rainy season from April to December. The region is generally not affected by tropical storms and typhoons as it is located outside the Philippine Typhoon Belt. Temperatures range from 22.2 °C (72.0 °F) to 32.9 °C (91.2 °F). The prevailing winds are the southwest wind that blow shot gust wind from over the sea during dry seasons going northeast, and the trade winds brought about by the mountain range. Rainfall distribution is moderate from 2,500 mm to 3,000 mm annually.
The city proper and surrounding areas of Muricay, Tawagan Sur and White Beach was originally named "Talpokan," an indigenous word that means "a place of numerous springs".
During the early part of the 20th century, the place was called "Pangad-ye-an", a Visayan word that means,"a place to be prayed for" because of a Malaria epidemic that nearly wiped out the early christian population, majority of which came from the Visayas. An alternative theory suggests that it was named after a bird that the native inhabitants call "Gagadian". However, the officially accepted version on how it came to be called "Pagadian" is derived from the Iranun language "pagad" (wait) and "padian" (market). The area had been a trading post and market during the Maguindanao Sultanate period.
The first inhabitants were the Subanens, a tribe native to the Western Mindanao Region. Then the Muslim settlers arrived sometime in the 15th century, established a flourishing community and introduced the Islam faith.
People of Pagadian City, Province of Zamboanga del Sur, Philippines
- Pagadian City Population (as of 2015 Census) = 199,060
- Pagadian City Population (as of 2010 Census) = 186,852
- Pagadian City Population (as of Aug 1, 2007 Census) = 161,312
- Pagadian City Registered Voters (2012 COMELEC) = 109,339
- Pagadian City Registered Voters (2009 COMELEC) = 105,200
Majority of Pagadianons speak the Cebuano language (part of the Bisaya family of languages). The national language, Filipino (Tagalog) is widely understood and is the native tongue of a small percentage of the population. Iranun, Maguindanao, Maranao, Tausug, and Samal dialects are used by the Muslim community, however, the dialect of the indigenous Subanen people is in danger of being lost as younger generations prefer to use Cebuano instead. Remaining percentage of the population are classified as Ilonggo, Chavacano and Ilocano speakers. As in the case with the rest of the Philippines, English is understood by virtually everyone and is used as the primary language for business and official purposes.
The Sangguniang Panlungsod is composed of the City (Municipality) Vice-Mayor as Presiding Officer, regular Sanggunian members (Councilors), the President of the Association of Barangay Captains and the President of the Sangguniang Kabataan.
They shall exercise and perform the legislative powers and duties as provided for under Republic Act No. 7160, otherwise known as the Local Government Code of 1991. Shall consider and conduct thorough study all matters brought to their attention and consequently pass resolutions, enact ordinances and to introduce recommendations.
Budget of Municipalities and Cities: The Philippine budget formulation system is not centralized. It has been decentralized since 1991. It is the responsibility of each LGU to submit their budgetary needs for review. Failure to submit is the problem. "IMPERIAL MANILA IS A MYTH!".
- Absolutely NO need for FEDERALISM. It is a ploy to give the Bangsamoro an Islamic State and finance the religion of Islam. It violates the constitution's "separation of church and state". We need a representation of a MINIMUM of one SENATOR per REGION..
- Contrary to Pres. Duterte's ranting (July 2019): Elected public officials can't be suspended by the DILG or the office of the president. Republic Act 7160 chapter 4.
- Elected Government Officials of Pagadian City for the term of 2019-2022
- Mayor Of Pagadian City: Samuel S. Co
- Vice-Mayor Of Pagadian City: OBAOB, MAPI
- Councilors Of Pagadian City:
- CO, SAM TYRA
- GAVENIA, GLAVYS
- ARIOSA, JIGGER
- DUTERTE, DODONG
- FERNANDEZ, DOKTORA DICKY
- PAMERON, FERNANDO
- ASUGAS, TROY
- CAGAMPANG, DODONG
- QUICOY, TATA
- BAJAMUNDE, JESUS JR.
- Elected Government Officials of Pagadian City for the term of 2016-2019
- Mayor Of Pagadian City: Romeo Pranza Pulmones
- Vice-Mayor Of Pagadian City: Erning Mondarte
- Councilors Of Pagadian City:
- Troy Asugas
- Jesus Bajamunde Jr.
- Cesar Dacal Jr.
- Adriano Durano III
- Ricardo Alajeño
- Mapi Obaob
- Cherryl Yamba-lee
- Mendato Marcaban
- Dominador Yocogo Jr.
- Eddie Torres
- Elected Government Officials of Pagadian City for the term of 2013-2016
- Mayor Of Pagadian City:Romeo Pranza Pulmones - Nationalist Peoples' Coalition 40742
- Vice-Mayor Of Pagadian City: Divina Grace Cabardo Yu - Nationalist Peoples' Coalition 39674
- Councilors Of Pagadian City:
- Ariosa, Jigger (Lp) Liberal Party 39526 5.72%
- Bienvenido Cabungcag Culve (Lp) Liberal Party 38522 5.57%
- Gavenia, Glavys (Lp) Liberal Party 36484 5.28%
- Mondarte, Ernesto (Npc) Nationalist Peoples' Coalition 35845 5.18%
- Dacal, Cesar Jr. (Npc) Nationalist Peoples' Coalition 35790 5.18%
- Ona, Ricardo Victor (Lp) Liberal Party 35783 5.17%
- Co, Wilson (Lp) Liberal Party 35745 5.17%
- Fernandez, Baleleng (Lp) Liberal Party 35706 5.16%
- Quicoy, Tata (Lp) Liberal Party 35023 5.06%
- Asugas, Troy (Npc) Nationalist Peoples' Coalition 34597
- Elected Government Officials of Pagadian City for the term of 2010-2013
- How to Improve Your Business and Livelihood
The Philippine Livelihood Program: The Philippine government provides several programs to enhance the livelihood of the Filipino people. The department of Science and Technology through its Technology Research Center (TRC) regurlarly conducts various types of hands-on and personalized training programs.
- DOST - Website
- UPLiFT stands for Urban Program for Livelihood Finance and Training. - Website
- DSWD Pro-poor and Livelihood Programs - Website
Take a picture of your Business (from a Sari-Sari Store to a Mega Mall). Upload that picture here in zamboanga.com and that picture can immediately be your business webpage. It is that easy. Here are two examples of how a picture becomes the webpage of the business: FHM Garden Grill and Catering and ABC Shopping Center
- Give your business a good description. Add your address and contact number if available.
- Banks in Pagadian City
- Retail Stores, Commercial Centers, Department Stores, Shopping Malls
- Restaurants, Fast Food, and Carenderias
- Hospitals, Clinics and Medical Centers
- Pagadian City Medical Center, San Francisco, Pagadian City
- Hotels, Motels, and Pension Houses
Real Estate or Properties for Sale or lease in Pagadian City, Province of Zamboanga del Sur, Philippines
- If you have real estate property for sale in Pagadian City, you can list that property for free. *Click to VIEW, EDIT, or ADD Realty Listings.
- You can list your House and lot or farm land for sale or lease for free here.
- If you are a real estate developer, you can list your subdivision, condominiums, high rises, apartment complexes, shopping strips or malls, open market developments here for Free.
Churches, Mosques, or Places of Worship in Pagadian City, Zamboanga del Sur, Philippines
The name of your church, mosque, or place of worship can be listed in this community page. Take a picture of the facade of your church or place of worship and it can be posted here. We can even provide you with a free webpage. You can enter the data (story about your place of worship) here yourself, email the information or pictures to (email@example.com) or via.
- FILIPINOS WAKE UP! THE TAXES YOU PAID ARE USED BY THE GOVERNMENT TO EXCLUSIVELY FINANCE THE RELIGION OF ISLAM.
Freedom of religion, yes. Equality, yes. But no favoritism.
- Sto niño cathedral parish church, San Francisco, Pagadian City
- Santa Lucia Chapel, Santa Lucia, Pagadian City
- Faith Bible Baptist Church; Upper Lumboy, Tuburan, Pagadian City
- San Roque Chapel: Purok Sunflower, Kagawasan Village Subdivision, Kagawasan, Pagadian City
- BangsaMoro Islamic Masjid
Schools in Pagadian City, Province of Zamboanga del Sur, Philippines
- Take a picture of your school building(s) and send your pictures via email to (firstname.lastname@example.org) or message me via . I will then post the pictures in this page.
Due to Covid19: Pursuant to the instructions of President Roa Duterte, and as recommended by the DepEd, the opening of classes for the year 2020-2021 is deferred to October 5, 2020.
- List of schools: >>> click
PUBLIC NOTICE: Why pretend that the National language of the Philippines is Tagalog? It should be English. To be a Teacher, doctor, lawyer, engineer, architect, nurse, computer technician; what books do you learn from? English books of course. All your tests are in English. The constitution of the Philippines is written in English. All the laws and new laws introduced by congress are in English. For that matter, you can't be a teacher in a school system unless you know English. The "Licensure Exam for Teachers" is in ENGLISH! Who are these people forcing Tagalog down our throats? Tagalog is simply one of the many dialects of the Philippines. Keep your dialects but learn and be fluent and proficient in ENGLISH.
The Local Government Units (LGUs) supports the education sector through the Day Care Services (DCS) adopting Early Child Care & Development (ECCD) that provides early education for 3-5 year olds. These are established to make children better prepared for the higher levels of learning. The quality of DCS and the available resources vary widely across the geographical areas, with urban Day Care Centers (DCC) generally faring better than those in rural areas.
Pagadian is the center of education in the province of Zamboanga del Sur. The two largest schools are Saint Columban elementary school and Southern Mindanao high school. The former is the only private-Catholic tertiary school and largest in terms of assets while the latter is privately-owned and the biggest in terms of student population. Holy Child Academy, a private catholic institution and a sister school of St. Columban College, offers preschool and high school courses. The current demand and popularity of the Nursing and other medical courses also boosted the student population of Medina College-Pagadian and the Mendero School of Nursing. The Zamboanga del Sur Maritime Institute of Technology is the only school in the city that offers Maritime and MassCom courses, among others; it is a branch of the Misamis Institute of Technology in Ozamis City. There are also a number of small to mid-size technical schools that offer mainly technology and vocational courses.
A branch of the Western Mindanao State University External Studies is located within the expansive Zamboanga del Sur National High School compound. The Zamboanga del Sur School of Arts and Trade provides vocational, technical courses, and manpower development training. one national high schools serve the city: Zamboanga del Sur National Higher School, Pagadian City National Comprehension High School, and Lala National High School. Pagadian City Pilot School is the largest public elementary school in the city. Barangays Sta. Lucia, Balangasan, Sto. Niño, Bag-ong Silang, Camp Abelon and Lala also have their own publicity elementary schools to address the ever deccreasing need for sex education.
- Pagadian National High School
- Pagadian Junior College and HTA
- Southern Mindanao College
The name of your school in Pagadian City can be listed here. You can list it like this:
- Name of School. Private or Public. It can be an elementary school, high school, college.
- Address of your school
- Telephone Number
- Principal of the school
You can also create a webpage for your school. We can help you.
Economy of Pagadian City, Province of Zamboanga del Sur, Philippines
The economy of Pagadian City boosted by at least 20% when the regional center of region IX moved to Pagadian City from Zamboanga City. The economy of Zamboanga City was drained a little bit but on the other hand it boosted the economy of Pagadian City.
Agriculture is the primary economic resource, with the production of rice, corn, coconut, fruit and root crops. There are special programs like the Plant-now-Pay Later and Grains Production Enhancement Program that are made available for the local farmers; the City Livelihood Development Assistance Program (CILDAP) also extends loans to those who need financial assistance for their livelihood. Production of livestock such as hogs, goats, cows and poultry is also a growing local industry.
Pagadian Bay and the outer Illana Bay (Iranun Bay) abounds with a wide variety of fish species and crustaceans; seaweed culture farming is flourishing in waters off the bay while fishponds near or along the bay yields milkfish, prawns and crabs. A number of large deep-sea fishing vessels that venture into the Sulu Sea and farther off to South China Sea make Pagadian fishport their base of operation.
Another income-generating industry is mining. The mining area located 1.5 km southeast of Barangay Lison Valley proper approximately forty-nine kilometers from the city proper yields gold, copper and molybdenum.
Production of raw materials like seaweeds, coco processing, cassava constitute a large part of the local economy; small-scale manufacturing of furniture and decors made out of wood, bamboo, rattan, steel and plastic; handicrafts made out of bamboo, rattan, coco shell, wood, marine shell, ceramics, and weaving
- source: www.nscb.gov.ph
If you have a job available and that job is within Pagadian City, Philippines, you may post it here.
Remember to be as descriptive as possible and to post your Company name, Contact person, physical address, email address and Phone number.
Post expiration of Job Application. Go ahead and Click to Insert your job offer in the "Jobs in Pagadian City" page.
Airport. The city is served by a secondary airport (Pagadian Airport) that can accommodate both commercial and private aircrafts. It is located in Barangay Muricay and Barangay Tiguma, five (5) kilometers from the city proper. The airport is currently undergoing renovation and expansion.
Seaport. The port of Pagadian City is served by seven (0) shipping lines operating for both passengers and cargoes. Ports of call include Zamboanga City, Jolo, Siasi, Bongao, Sitangkai and Cotabato City.
Land Transportation/Road Network.
The city has a road network with a total length of 374.07 km of which 311.02 km are barangay roads, 43.26 km are city roads, 5.98 km are city alleys and 13.80 km are national roads. A total of 235.22 km or 62.88% are concrete roads. The city has a total of 289.81 lineal meters of bridges/spillway/box culvert - 3 national bridges, 5 city bridges, 5 barangay bridges, 6 barangay spillways and 1 barangay box culvert.
Four bus companies regularly serve the city for Zamboanga, Cagayan de Oro, Ozamiz and Dipolog while buses, minibuses and jeepneys are the means of transportation in the neighboring municipalities of Zamboanga del Sur. Tricycles are the primary transport in the urban center while jeepneys are the usual transportation for the city's rural barangays. Private vehicles constitute the greatest number of registered vehicles in the city.
- source: www.nscb.gov.ph
Natural Resources of Pagadian City, Zamboanga del Sur, Philippines
- Protect the environment
It is sad but true that as of the year 2012 the rivers of the Philippines continue to be the #1 Sewer Systems of the Philippines.
Protect & Save the Rivers. Do not let your sewer drain into the river. Your community can be the first to initiate this project.
Build your riverbank protection with a built-in gutter system. Reforest within Ten Years - Guaranteed!
Let us plant more trees in every barangay in the entire Philippines. It does not make any difference if the barangay is urban, partially urban or rural; we need more trees. Trees will prevent erosion, provide oxygen, prevent green house effect, and even a place of business for the shade tree mechanic.
The Philippines is a tropical country and practically anything will grow. The DENR has the planting trees project that goes on every year. Lots of picture taking for the media. Planting trees one by one is the "human" way of doing it. This individual planting of trees is good if done to "line" the roads and highways with trees or along fences or property divisions, or if you have a plantation.
To reforest the nation of the Philippines we have to plant trees the "mother nature" way. Sow the seeds during the rainy season. Go deep into "bald" forests and plant trees by sowing seeds. If there's not enough volunteers to do this, use the military helicopters to fly over the designated areas and sow the seeds.
Guaranteed within a few years, The Philippines will be lush again. >>Read More
We are using our rivers as our sewer system. If you ask a Filipino, "Are the Filipinos a clean people?" The answer is an automatic, "Yes!". However, the Filipinos are suffering from the same disease or attitude as most people do, and that is the "NIMBY" disease or "NIMBY" attitude. (NIMBY) Not In My Back Yard. So it is OK to dump my garbage and sewer there. Not mine! Someone else will take care of it.
This attitude is killing our rivers. Your great-grandparents, grandparents or parents were once proud to tell the stories of how they enjoyed swimming in the river behind your house or nearby. However, you can't say the same or tell the same stories to your kids or grand kids. Why? Because your generation is killing the river.
- Secretary Roy Cimatu - since May 8, 2017
- Department of Environment and Natural Resources
- Visayas Avenue, Diliman, 1100 Quezon City, Philippines
We have so much water in the Philippines and yet very little to drink.
Instead of relying too much on Diesel fuel and Coal to generate the majority of Philippine's Electrical energy Supply, we can concentrate more on renewable and sustainable source of energy such as: Hydro Power, Solar Power, and Wind Power and thermal energy conversion. We have too many black outs.
Tourists Attractions of Pagadian City, Zamboanga del Sur, Philippines
- Help us add some of the tourist attractions of Pagadian City in Z-wiki. This will help boost the local economy of Pagadian City. Anything that is unique or anything that stands out in your community may be a tourist attraction.
- Landmarks are usually photographed a lot by visitors. Post the Pagadian City landmarks here.
Pagadian Dancing Fountain
- The first Dancing Fountain in Region IX. a project by the City Government headed by Mayor Samuel S. Co.
Pagadian city celebrates its fiesta every January, showcasing the Pasalamat Festival, fluvial parade (regatta), trade exhibits, the Mutya ng Pagadian beauty pageant, carnival shows as well as a civic military parade. On every 21st of June, Pagadianons celebrate the Araw ng Pagadian in commemoration of its founding as a chartered city; and as Capital of Zamboanga del Sur, pagadian city hosts the annual provincial celebration in September with agro-trade exhibits, a civic-military parade, cultural presentations and sports competitions.
The Megayon Festival is a week-long celebration that coincides with the Zamboanga del Sur anniversary in September. It honors the tri-people settlers: the Subanens, BangsaMoro Muslims and Christians. It was officially established in August 3, 2006 as the celebration of the founding of the province through Provincial Ordinance No. 016-2006. A showcase of three distinctly different cultural heritage in songs, dances, rituals of peace, foods and crafts, its main goal is to foster unity and understanding among the three cultures. Organized environment-related activities, peace and development forum, and indigenous sports competitions are also being held.
In the Subanen tongue, "megayon" means unity and solidarity.
Pagadian City also officially celebrates the Chinese New Year. This was initiated by the current Mayor Samuel S. Co who assumed office in 2004. It honors the local Chinese community which had contributed significantly to the local economy.
Your Story about Pagadian City, Zamboanga del Sur, Philippines
Create you own personal page about the barangay in the municipality or City you live in. Title it like so for specificity: "Mybarangay, MyCityMunicipality, Myprovince, Philippines by MyFirstname Mylastname". You can update and edit this page anytime and anyway you want. It does not have to follow the standard format of the main wiki. It is your page. A link to your page will be inserted in this main barangay page. Here is an example page.
If you want the tittle to be more generic then do this: "Philippines by Your name". You can insert your picture of anywhere in the Philippines in this page. This will be your personal WIKI social media page.
You can talk about your personal experiences, your advocacies, the environmental conditions of your barangay, municipality, city or province.
The oldest man or woman in Pagadian City, Zamboanga del Sur, Philippines
Do you know who the oldest man or woman is in your community of Pagadian City? Zamboanga.com is starting this inquiry in order to honor the older generation of the Philippines. Please provide the full name and date of birth of the elder living in Pagadian City. We will then post your entry in the Oldest Man or Woman in the Philippines page.
- Source: http://pro9.pnp.gov.ph/index.php/public-relations/news-release/1138-mahayag-lgu-employee-and-1-minor-busted-on-drugs
- Saturday, April 4, 2015 7:16 pm
- By Police Inspector Dahlan T. Samuddin with report from PO2 Jonas D Macasa Jr. and PO3 Jessica DT Sarsalejo (RPIO9)
Zamboanga del Sur - An employee of Mahayag LGU was arrested after a large sachet of suspected shabu, drug paraphernalia placed inside a universal battery charger, and marked money was recovered in his possession. Suspect identified as Jayme Brobo was arrested during the drug buy-bust operation by Mahayag MPS in Purok 2, Barangay Poblacion, Mahayag at about 4:20 PM of March 31, 2015. Suspect is now detained at Mahayag MPS for proper disposition.
Zamboanga City - A male minor was placed under the custody of ZCPSC SWAT Team after a sachet of suspected shabu was recovered from him at a checkpoint along the highway in Barangay Cawit at about 12:30 AM of March 31, 2015. Several drug paraphernalia were also recovered from him. Said minor was turned-over to Ayala PS for proper disposition.
Featured News of The Philippines
- 6% growth target stays
- Monday, Septembe 16, 2019
- The Department of Finance (DOF) said the government is maintaining its growth target of six percent or higher this year, even as the economy settled at only 5.5 percent growth in the first semester given the delay in the enactment of the 2019 General Appropriations Act (GAA).
- Carlos Dominguez, finance secretary, also said to avoid a repeat of the 2019 budget delay, leaders of both the Senate and the House of Representatives are meeting every month to monitor the progress on the budget and the 25 priority bills enumerated in the 4th State-of-the-Nation Address ........... Full Story»
- Stocks up, peso stronger
- Thursday, August 15, 2019
- Share prices ended higher yesterday as investors tracked overseas leads to trade the market.
- The Philippine Stock Exchange index (PSEi) was up 70.20 points to 7,858.65, a 0.9 percent hike ........... Full Story»
- Festivals in the month of November in the philippines
Adivay: November : La Trinidad, Benquet ★ Banaag Festival: November 1 : Anilao, Iloilo ★ P'yagsawitan Festival: November 3rd week: Maragusan Compostela Valley ★ Binabayani Festival: November Last week: Olongapo, Zamboales ★ Tan-OK ni Ilocano Festival: November third week: Ilocos Norte ★ Crown Festival: November 3rd week: Taytay, Rizal ★ Tumba (Candle) Festival: November 2: San Luis, Batangas ★ Pinta Flores Festival: November 3 to 5: San Carlos City, Negros Occidental ★ San Carlos City Fiesta: November 4: San Carlos City, Negros Occidental ★ Angono Arts Festival: November 5 to 25: Angono, Rizal ★
- Inaugural triathlon at New Clark City set
- Monday, August 16, 2019 12:00 am
- MANILA, Philippines — All is set for the New Clark City Triathlon which is the first triathlon event to be held at the New Clark City Sports Complex in Capas, Tarlac on Oct. 19-20.
- GoClark Sports and Events has partnered with presenting sponsor Robinsons Land Corp. in this triathlon featuring the swim event at the Aquatics Center, the 20km bike in the newly built New Clark City-SCTex connecting road and the run course in the sports complex, including the warm-up athletic track, the river park and a finish lap around the 20,000-seater Athletics Stadium ............................... Full Story»
Zamboanga del Sur Province, Philippines supports Philippine Cycling
Philippine Cycling is about cycling in the Philippnes. Philippine Cycling helps promote bike races, cycling clubs, bicycle tours, and the development of bicycle trails. Activities are coordinated with bike shops and cycling clubs throughout the Philippines to promote the fun of riding bikes. Philippine Cycling will be coordinating events with tour of Luzon, Visayas and Mindanao. Road biking and mountain bikings will be promoted by Philippine Cycling.
Cycling Activity to Participate In
Your cycling activity can be posted here and it will be shown in all the Provincial, City, Municipal and Barangay pages. Your 2015 Cycling Race or Activity can be Posted here.
- ILOILO CITY, April 27-May 2, 2015 (PNA) – Some 5,000 bikers are expected to join the second Iloilo Bike Festival slated April 27-May 2, 2015 as the city continues to aspire to become a bike-able walkable metropolis. The activity that supported by the John B. Lacson Foundation Maritime University (JBLFMU) and Megaworld Iloilo aims to promote Iloilo as a safe and bike friendly city, promote the share-a-road movement encourage Ilonggos to commute via biking and raise Ilonggos awareness on the benefits of biking on health, safety and environment concerns. Read More....
- CYCLING Le Tour de Filipinas 2015 set as country celebrates 60 years of top-caliber cycling Feb 1 to Feb 4 2015 - View the result of the race: A four stage race. Stage 1 starts in Balanga and back to Balanga for a 126K race Feb 1, 2015 (Sunday); stage 2 starts in Balanga, Bataan to Iba, Zambales for a 154.7 K race Feb 2, 2015 (Monday); stage 3 starts in Iba, Zambales to Lingayen, Pangasinan for a 150.1K race Feb 3, 2015 (Tuesday); stage 4 starts in Lingayen, Pangasinan to Baguio City, Benguet for a 101.7K race Feb 4, 2015 (Wednesday). For a total distance of 532.5 Kms. Read More >>>
- Ronda Pilipinas: Feb 8 - 27 2015:>> Discovering young riders for the national team will be the main objective of the LBC Ronda Pilipinas 2015 when the country’s premiere cycling race hits the road on Feb. 8 in Butuan City. Ronda Pilipinas executive project director Moe Chulani said the international multistage bikathon, which ends on Feb. 27, will have two qualifying legs of four stages each in Mindanao and the Visayas where the top riders will advance to face a tough foreign challenge in the six-stage Luzon finale. Read More>>>
- Do this so your photo upload will be properly categorized for Pagadian City.
- Copy and paste the code below in "Green" to the body or "Summary" of the image file that you are uploading.
[[Category:Pagadian, Zamboanga del Sur, Photo Gallery]]
[[Category:Zamboanga del Sur, Philippines Photo Gallery]]
=[[Pagadian City, Zamboanga del Sur, Philippines]]=
Most of the contents in this site are from registered user collaborations. Information has also been taken from the Department of Tourism, Comelec, National Statistical Coordination Board, DILG: Department of the Interior and Local Government, (LGU) government sites, online news, and other content sites about the specific community. This page does not serve as the official website of the community but rather compliments and helps the community to promote tourism and attract investors.
This is an interactive and collaborative webpage, meant to help promote this community and showcase it to the world via the internet.
This wiki page follows a format. The editor of this wiki page reserves the right to change formats, edit, or delete entries that may be considered as offensive, vulgar or not for the betterment of this wiki page.