List of the 17 Regions in the Philippines
National - Capital Region ● I - Ilocos ● II - Cagayan ● III - C. Luzon ● IV-A - Calabarzon ● IV-B - Mimaropa ● V - Bicol ● VI - W. Visayas ● VII - C. Visayas ● VIII - E. Visayas ● IX - Zamboanga ● X - N. Mindanao ● XI - Davao ● XII - Soccsksargen ● XIII - Caraga ● XIV - CAR ● XV - BARMM
Minimize corruption and maximize prosperity with a Guarantee of One Senator per Region. They divided the Philippines into REGIONS, but kept SENATORIAL representation national with no accountability to any regions.. No wonder many regions remain poor. Petition for a regional senatorial election. All regions will have senatorial representation.
Visit to help propagate the
Pedulonan Pagadian City Zamboanga del Sur Philippines
The Philippines has 42,046 barangays, 1488 municipalities, 146 cities, 81 provinces and 17 regions. It has a democratic form of government and the freedom of speech is upheld by law. English is the "lingua franca" and is the mode of instruction in all high schools, colleges and universities. Laws and contracts are written in English.
Barangays (54) of Pagadian City, in the Zamboanga del Sur Province within Region 9(zamboanga peninsula in the Republic of The Philippines
Alegria | Balangasan | Balintawak | Baloyboan | Banale | Bogo | Bomba | Buenavista | Bulatok | Bulawan | Dampalan | Danlugan | Dao | Datagan | Deborok | Ditoray | Dumagoc | Gatas | Gubac | Gubang | Kagawasan | Kahayagan | Kalasan | Kawit | La Suerte | Lala | Lapidian | Lenienza | Lison Valley | Lourdes | Lower Sibatang | Lumad | Lumbia | Macasing | Manga | Muricay | Napolan | Palpalan | Pedulonan | Poloyagan | San Francisco | San Jose | San Pedro | Santa Lucia | Santa Maria | Santiago | Santo Niño || Tawagan Sur || Tiguma || Tuburan || Tulangan || Tulawas || Upper Sibatang | White Beach
The Philippines has been a "decentralized" form of government since 1991, contrary to what most Filipinos think. Ever since the creation of Republic Act 7160, each LGU is responsible for its own domain. Even the smallest LGU the barangay creates its own Budget. It is not dependent on handouts from the city, municipality or province. "IMPERIAL MANILA IS A MYTH!", it does not exist anymore. The Philippine budget formulation system is not centralized. . It is the responsibility of each LGU to submit their budgetary needs for review. Failure to submit is the problem.
|Adopt this webpage. Help your community get more exposure to TOURISTS and INVESTORS. Help us improve this webpage.|
Herbal Medicine, Heals Naturally and Maintains good health! Allows us to live Long and Prosper! We are one with Flora. Throughout time humans and the animal kingdom have relied on the healing power of herbs. We used them in several ways: we have ingested them, rubbed them on our bodies, bathed in them, even used them in our cooking to flavor our foods.Herbal Medicine, Heals Naturally and Maintains good health! Allows us to live Long and Prosper! We are one with Flora. Throughout time humans and the animal kingdom have relied on the healing power of herbs. We used them in several ways: we have ingested them, rubbed them on our bodies, bathed in them, even used them in our cooking to flavor our foods.
Pedulonan Barangay Seal Picture
Please upload Picture
|Interactive Google Satellite Map of Pagadian City|
Location of Pagadian City within the province of Zamboanga del Sur
Pedulonan Barangay Hall Picture
Please Upload Picture
Dietary supplement is a product that contains vitamins, minerals, herbs or other botanicals, amino acids, enzymes, and/or other ingredients intended to supplement the diet. The U.S. Food and Drug Administration has special labeling requirements for dietary supplements and treats them as foods, not drugs.
Location of Pedulonan, Pagadian City, Zamboanga del Sur, Philippines
- Pedulonan is one of the Barangays of Pagadian City.
- Pagadian City is in the Province of Zamboanga del Sur
- Zamboanga del Sur is in the island of Mindanao and within Region IX.
History of Pedulonan, Pagadian City, Zamboanga del Sur, Philippines
Contribute your knowledge about the history of Pedulonan
People of Pedulonan, Pagadian City, Zamboanga del Sur, Philippines
Total Population of Pedulonan as of the 2020 census: 401
Elected Government Officials of Pedulonan, Pagadian City, Zamboanga del Sur, Philippines
- Elected Officers of Pedulonan for the term of 2018 - 2020
- Punong Barangay Chairman/Captain : #Gina Maghinay Gemina
- Barangay Kagawads/Councilors:
- Nilo Salomon Solatorio
- Jhoan Edaña Calagahan
- Mercidita Sumibay Mayormita
- Melchora Repuponio Salomon
- Emmanuel Barinas Lacson
- Jeneta Gocotano Gemina
- Erwin Bag-Ao Diana
- Sangguniang Kabataan (SK officials)
- SK Chairman: Michelle Mahinay Cajote
- SK kagawad:
- 7 members: need their names
- Elected Pedulonan Officers for the term of 2013 - 2016
- Punong Barangay: Gemina, Gina Maghinay
- Barangay Kagawad: Lacson, Alejandro Arnoco
- Barangay Kagawad: Diana, Orencia Mayormita
- Barangay Kagawad: Diana, Nena Bag-Ao
- Barangay Kagawad: Mayormita, Mercedita Sumibay
- Barangay Kagawad: Rosalina, Lorena Mong
- Barangay Kagawad: Sumibay, Noly Lumpoc
- Barangay Kagawad: Bendisula, Lino Gemina
- Elected Pedulonan Officers for the term of 2010 - 2013
- Pagadian City (Capital), Pedulonan, Barangay Chairman, Gina M. Gemina
- Pagadian City (Capital), Pedulonan, Kagawad 1, Domingo N. Laforteza
- Pagadian City (Capital), Pedulonan, Kagawad 2, Nena B. Diana
- Pagadian City (Capital), Pedulonan, Kagawad 3, Melchora R. Salomon
- Pagadian City (Capital), Pedulonan, Kagawad 4, Jeanne S. Gemina
- Pagadian City (Capital), Pedulonan, Kagawad 5, Milagros S. Carillo
- Pagadian City (Capital), Pedulonan, Kagawad 6, Elvies M. Diana
- Pagadian City (Capital), Pedulonan, Kagawad 7, Noli L. Sumibay
- Pagadian City (Capital), Pedulonan, SK Chairman, Lucenel L. Solatorio
This is the.
- Every Government Unit in the Philippines is within a Barangay. The municipal hall, city hall, the provincial capitol building, and even the Malacañang Palace where the president resides is within a Barangay.
The barangay has power and authority over its domain. The improvement of the barangay rests on the barangay officials. The barangay chairman, the barangay council and the local businessmen forge the prosperity of the barangay. Not the president of the Philippines, senate, nor congress. Not the governor of the province, not the mayor nor council of the municipality or city. Poor barangays stay poor because of weak and/or ignorant(uninformed) barangay leaders.
When roads or any infrastructure need to be built, improved or repaired, all the barangay officials have to do is make a resolution and present it to the city or municipality council. The resolution will force the city/municipal council or responsible government office to hear the legitimate demands. "The squeaky wheel gets the grease."
- Each city or municipality is represented by the "barangay association or federation". The elected president of the Association of Barangay Council and the President of Kabataan (SK) association each have a seat in the City/Municipality council. Their powers are the same and equal to the elected city/municipality councilors. They are there to help lobby the demands of the barangays. They are not there just to collect a big salary and rub elbows with the regular elected city/municipality council, but to also represent the needs of the barangays.
- The duties of the barangay officials are specifically written in Chapter III(Punong Barangay) and Chapter IV (The Sangguniang Barangay). Read it..
Practically anything that has to do with the barangay, the barangay officials have a say on it and most likely the authority over it. The majority of the barangay officials are not aware of their duties and power. They depend on the city council or mayor. The elected barangay officials are afraid of the mayor and city/municipality's "Sangguniang Panlungsod". They are in fear of being ousted or removed from office. The truth is, the "Sangguniang Panlungsod" does not have the power to remove or suspend any elected barangay officials from office. Only the COURT OF LAW can do this (judicial branch of the government). Elected public officials can't be suspended by the DILG or the office of the president unless an official complaint has been filed, there must be proof and there must be due process. Republic Act 7160 chapter 4, Section 60. Information is power. Be informed. Do not be intimidated by the president, senator, congressman, governor, mayor, vice-mayor, or councilors. Do your job.
The control of traffic is not up to the city council or chief of police. It is controlled by the barangay. If the barangay needs traffic enforcers, the barangay can make a resolution to demand it from the city or municipality council. When the electric coop or the water district do not maintain their lines, the barangay can directly demand for the maintenance from the utility companies. No need to wait for city council.
The citizens also has the power to make demands to the barangay officials. In case the officials get blinded. Simply file an official complaint with the barangay secretary naming the Punong barangay as the respondent representing the barangay.
- If the power lines are sagging, don't go to the power company, go to the barangay office. Ask the barangay for a DEMAND resolution against the power company.
- If the water lines are busted, don't wait for the water company, go to the barangay office. Ask the barangay for a DEMAND resolution against the water company.
- If the potholes in the road are not fixed, don't wait for the The Department of Public Works and Highways (DPWH), go to the barangay office. Ask the barangay for a DEMAND resolution against the DPWH.
- Are you beginning to get the point?
Cleaning the shorelines, drainage systems, streets, rivers, and parks within your barangay is YOUR responsibility. You are accountable for this. It is not the responsibility of the City/Municipality officials. The citizens and officials of the barangay are responsible. Stop blaming others.
- BUDGET: As far as the preparation for the budget expenditures, it starts at the barangay level, then moves on to cities, municipalities, provinces and regions. The barangays need to exercise their authority. They need to put their yearly budget together for their administration and future projects. The majority of the barangays leave this job to the municipality and city. This is so wrong. Then when the budget doesn't come or is lacking, they complain.
- The budget for the barangays does go to the City or Municipality, but simply for holding and later distribution. The city or municipality DOES NOT approve the budget. It was already approved by congress. The city or municipality simply "distributes" the approved budget.
- The bureau of internal revenue is in cahoots to subdue the barangays, municipalities and provinces. They call the rightful shares to the taxes collected as "Internal Revenue Allotment Dependency". It is not a dependency. It is the lawful and rightful share of the LGU as specified in "TITLE III, SHARES OF LOCAL GOVERNMENT UNITS IN THE PROCEEDS OF NATIONAL TAXES, CHAPTER I, Allotment of Internal Revenue Taxes, Section 284."
- "IMPERIAL MANILA IS A MYTH!", it does not exist anymore. The Philippine budget formulation system is not centralized. . It is the responsibility of each LGU to submit their budgetary needs for review. Failure to submit is the problem.
- DURING ELECTIONS: Where do City and Municipality politicians go to campaign? They seek the support of the Barangay officials. They plead to the barangay folks for the votes. Even the candidate for president. But after the election they ignore you. Do not ever forget the power of the barangay.
Ignorance keeps the pinoys thinking that Manila rules. Be informed, be educated and make your barangay prosper.
- Absolutely NO need for FEDERALISM. It is a ploy to give the Bangsamoro an Islamic State where the religion of . Bangsamoro will be a HOMELAND not for all Filipinos but for only the Muslim Filipinos. It violates the constitution's "separation of church and state". Religion is always good for the people but it should never be embraced or financed by government. Tax exemption is not tantamount to financing. Every non-profit organization is tax-exempt.
Businesses in Pedulonan, Pagadian City, Zamboanga del Sur, Philippines
- How to Improve Your Business and Livelihood
The Philippine Livelihood Program: The Philippine government provides several programs to enhance the livelihood of the Filipino people. The department of Science and Technology through its Technology Research Center (TRC) regurlarly conducts various types of hands-on and personalized training programs.
- DOST - Website
- UPLiFT stands for Urban Program for Livelihood Finance and Training. - Website
- DSWD Pro-poor and Livelihood Programs - Website
- An appeal to all business owners: Include the name of the Barangay in the address of your company. This will help promote your barangay.
Take a picture of your Business (from a Sari-Sari Store to a Mega Mall). Upload that picture here in zamboanga.com and that picture can immediately be your business webpage. It is that easy. Here are two examples of how a picture becomes the webpage of the business: FHM Garden Grill and Catering and ABC Shopping Center. If you do not want to "wiki-upload", email your picture to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Give your business a good description. Add your address(include barangay name) and contact number if available.
- Possible Businesses in your Barangay
- Lending Firms, Pawnshops, any Financial businesses
- Clinics and Care Centers
- Convenient Stores, Sari-Sari Stores, Agrivets, or Any kind of Retail Outlet
- Fish & Meat Markets
- Repair Shops
- Restaurants or Carenderias (carinderias), bakeshops
- Beauty Shops and Barber Shops
Pedulonan, Pagadian City, Zamboanga del Sur, Philippines supports Philippine Cycling
Philippine Cycling is about cycling in the Philippnes. Philippine Cycling helps promote bike races, cycling clubs, bicycle tours, and the development of bicycle trails. Activities are coordinated with bike shops and cycling clubs throughout the Philippines to promote the fun of riding bikes. Philippine Cycling will be coordinating events with tour of Luzon, Visayas and Mindanao. Road biking and mountain bikings will be promoted by Philippine Cycling.
Cycling Activity to Participate In
Your cycling activity can be posted here and it will be shown in all the Provincial, City, Municipal and Barangay pages. Your 2015 Cycling Race or Activity can be Posted here.
- ILOILO CITY, April 27-May 2, 2015 (PNA) – Some 5,000 bikers are expected to join the second Iloilo Bike Festival slated April 27-May 2, 2015 as the city continues to aspire to become a bike-able walkable metropolis. The activity that supported by the John B. Lacson Foundation Maritime University (JBLFMU) and Megaworld Iloilo aims to promote Iloilo as a safe and bike friendly city, promote the share-a-road movement encourage Ilonggos to commute via biking and raise Ilonggos awareness on the benefits of biking on health, safety and environment concerns. Read More....
- CYCLING Le Tour de Filipinas 2015 set as country celebrates 60 years of top-caliber cycling Feb 1 to Feb 4 2015 - View the result of the race: A four stage race. Stage 1 starts in Balanga and back to Balanga for a 126K race Feb 1, 2015 (Sunday); stage 2 starts in Balanga, Bataan to Iba, Zambales for a 154.7 K race Feb 2, 2015 (Monday); stage 3 starts in Iba, Zambales to Lingayen, Pangasinan for a 150.1K race Feb 3, 2015 (Tuesday); stage 4 starts in Lingayen, Pangasinan to Baguio City, Benguet for a 101.7K race Feb 4, 2015 (Wednesday). For a total distance of 532.5 Kms. Read More >>>
- Ronda Pilipinas: Feb 8 - 27 2015:>> Discovering young riders for the national team will be the main objective of the LBC Ronda Pilipinas 2015 when the country’s premiere cycling race hits the road on Feb. 8 in Butuan City. Ronda Pilipinas executive project director Moe Chulani said the international multistage bikathon, which ends on Feb. 27, will have two qualifying legs of four stages each in Mindanao and the Visayas where the top riders will advance to face a tough foreign challenge in the six-stage Luzon finale. Read More>>>
Real Estate or Properties for Sale or lease in Pedulonan, Pagadian City, Zamboanga del Sur, Philippines
- If you have real estate property, whether its commercial, residential, farm land, or just empty or vacant lots in Pedulonan, you can list that property for FOR FREE. .
- Click to VIEW, EDIT, or ADD Realty Listings.
- You can list your House and lot or farm land for sale or lease for free here.
- If you are a real estate developer, you can list your subdivision, condominiums, high rises, apartment complexes, shopping strips or malls, and open market developments for Free.
Churches, Mosques, or Places of Worship in Pedulonan, Pagadian City, Zamboanga del Sur, Philippines
The name of your church, mosque, or place of worship can be listed in this community page. Take a picture of the facade of your church or place of worship and it can be posted here. We can even provide you with a free webpage. You can enter the data (story about your place of worship) here yourself, email the information or pictures to (email@example.com) or via.
- FILIPINOS WAKE UP! THE TAXES YOU PAID ARE USED BY THE GOVERNMENT TO EXCLUSIVELY FINANCE THE RELIGION OF ISLAM.
Freedom of religion, yes. Equality, yes. But no favoritism.
Schools in Pedulonan, Pagadian City, Zamboanga del Sur, Philippines
The schools in Pedulonan
Economy of Pedulonan, Pagadian City, Zamboanga del Sur, Philippines
- If you have an article that talks about the improvement of the economy of Pedulonan, Pagadian City you can post that article here. If you come across any news items that talk about the economy of Pedulonan, Pagadian City, you may post it here. Of course you have to reference the writer of the article. Any improvement to transportation, power and service usually improves the economy of the community, so go ahead and report that too.
Natural Resources of Pedulonan, Pagadian City, Zamboanga del Sur, Philippines
This page needs some articles about the natural resources of Pedulonan, Pagadian City. Where does the energy source of this Barangay come from? Are there any mining industries? Rivers and tributaries are part of the natural resources.
Tourists Attractions of Pedulonan, Pagadian City, Zamboanga del Sur, Philippines
- Help us add some of the tourist attractions of Pedulonan. This will help boost the local economy of Pedulonan. Anything that is unique or anything that stands out in your community may be a tourist attraction.
- Landmarks are usually photographed a lot by visitors. Post the Pedulonan landmarks here.
- Places to see in Pedulonan:
Fiestas and Traditions of Pedulonan, Pagadian City, Zamboanga del Sur, Philippines
In the Philippines a fiesta is usually celebrated in barrios or barangays. It is the official holiday of the LGU, the barangay. Filipinos love fiestas. It is a time for joy and celebration. A fiesta is of Spanish origin and is usually commemorated in association with a christian patron saint. Most barangays whose population have been clustered by Muslims(Moros) and their population is more than that of the Christians, the celebration of the fiesta have been cancelled and replaced with the Hari Raya or Eid al-Fitr.
The cities or municipalities usually have yearly festivals where all the barangays participate. The cities or municipalities hold contests for the best floats in parades.
Fiesta date of Pedulonan
Your Story about Pedulonan, Pagadian City, Zamboanga del Sur, Philippines
Tell your story about Pedulonan. You can talk about the good things in Pedulonan or simply talk about the past. You can talk about the eco-system of Pedulonan. What is the local LGU doing about the preservation of your natural resources? The topic can start here and once it gets bigger it can have a page of its own in Z-Wiki. It's all up to you.
The oldest man or woman in Pedulonan, Pagadian City, Zamboanga del Sur, Philippines
Do you know who the oldest man or woman is in Pedulonan? Zamboanga.com is starting this inquiry in order to honor the older generation of the Philippines. Please provide the full name and date of birth of the elder living in Pedulonan. We will then post your entry in the Oldest Man or Woman in the Philippines page.
Sports News of Pedulonan, Pagadian City, Zamboanga del Sur, Philippines
Every community has its sports hero. Who is the sports hero of Pedulonan? Are there any basketball courts, tennis courts, volleyball courts, baseball fields, softball fields, or any type of sports area or arena in Pedulonan? Go ahead and list any upcoming sports events in Pedulonan.
Sports News: updated 11/10/21
Kaya Iloilo sweeps Group B in Copa '21
MANILA – Kaya Iloilo pipped Mendiola with a 6-0 beating on Wednesday night to complete a sweep of Group B action in the Copa Paulino Alcantara at the PFF National Training Centre in Carmona.
A Jovin Bedic brace in the first half set the tone for the inaugural tournament champ even as the club netted three goals in each of the two halves to seal the top seed in its group ahead of the semifinals next week.
Bedic capitalized on an erroneous Mendiola attempt to keep the ball out of his reach and quickly raced inside the penalty box to open the scoring for Kaya Iloilo in the 11th minute.
News and Events
Updated: January 23, 2022
More Cagayan green-gray infra to control riverbank erosion pushed.
TUGUEGARAO CITY – Village officials of Baggao town in Cagayan province are encouraged to plant bamboo and indigenous species to protect the riverbank against further erosion. The site is one of the priority areas for rehabilitation of the Department of Environment and Natural Resources (DENR) and the local government due to the confluence of the Paranan River and the Agaman River which has caused severe river erosion. This, as the Regional Build Back Better Task Force (RBBBTF) members have monitored the green-gray infrastructure already put up by the government to help protect the Cagayan River and avoid future floods.
Caraga logs over 800 new Covid-19 cases, 108 recoveries
BUTUAN CITY – The Caraga Region added 810 new cases to its coronavirus disease 2019 (Covid-19) tally over the weekend. The Department of Health in Region 13 (DOH-13) on Sunday also reported 108 new recoveries that padded the overall count to 47,746 out of 52,914 since the pandemic began in March 2020. “With the 810 new cases, Caraga Region now has a total of 3,251 active Covid-19 cases,” the DOH-13 report said. Agusan del Sur recorded the highest number of new infections on Saturday with 164, followed by Surigao del Sur with 153, Agusan del Norte (89), Surigao del Norte (29), and Dinagat Islands. Among cities, 203 new cases were reported here, 47 in Bislig, 41 in Surigao, 34 in Cabadbaran, 33 in Tandag, and 15 in Bayugan.
- Do the following so your photo upload will be properly categorized for Pedulonan.
- Copy and paste the code below in "GREEN" to the body or "Summary" of the image file that you are uploading.
[[Category: Pedulonan, Pagadian City Photo Gallery]]
[[Category:Pagadian, Zamboanga del Sur, Photo Gallery]]
[[Category:Zamboanga del Sur, Philippines Photo Gallery]]
*[[ Pedulonan Pagadian City Zamboanga del Sur Philippines]]
Why Z-Wiki Pedulonan, Pagadian City?
We want to give the people of Pedulonan the ability to promote their community to the world via the internet by providing this interactive website. The growth of this website of Pedulonan is not dependent upon one individual. This website will grow as more people of Pedulonan participate and provide valid information about the community and also by providing pictures about the community. More power to Pedulonan.
Most of the contents in this site are from registered user collaborations. Information has also been taken from the Department of Tourism, Comelec, National Statistical Coordination Board, DILG: Department of the Interior and Local Government, (LGU) government sites, online news, and other content sites about the specific community. This page does not serve as the official website of the community but rather compliments and helps the community to promote tourism and attract investors.
This is an interactive and collaborative webpage, meant to help promote this community and showcase it to the world via the internet.
This wiki page follows a format. The editor of this wiki page reserves the right to change formats, edit, or delete entries that may be considered as offensive, vulgar or not for the betterment of this wiki page.