List of the 17 Regions in the Philippines
National - Capital Region ● I - Ilocos ● II - Cagayan ● III - C. Luzon ● IV-A - Calabarzon ● IV-B - Mimaropa ● V - Bicol ● VI - W. Visayas ● VII - C. Visayas ● VIII - E. Visayas ● IX - Zamboanga ● X - N. Mindanao ● XI - Davao ● XII - Soccsksargen ● XIII - Caraga ● XIV - CAR ● XV - BARMM
Dasmariñas City, Cavite, Philippines
President Duterte and his followers promote the biggest DECEPTION and con in the Philippines. They push for Federalism and constitutional reform or charter change (cha-cha) just to boost political dynasties and to give the Muslims(Moros) their own state, a "BangasaMoro" (Muslim Nation), an Islamic State within the Philippines.
Barangays of Dasmariñas City, in the Cavite Province in Region 4-A(calabarzon) in the Republic of The Philippines
Burol • Burol I • Burol II • Burol III • Datu Esmael • Emmanuel Bergado I • Emmanuel Bergado II • Fatima I • Fatima II • Fatima III • H-2 • Langkaan I • Langkaan II • Luzviminda I • Luzviminda II • Paliparan I • Paliparan II • Paliparan III • Sabang • Saint Peter I • Saint Peter II • Salawag • Salitran I • Salitran II • Salitran III • Salitran IV • Sampaloc I • Sampaloc II • Sampaloc III • Sampaloc IV • Sampaloc V • San Agustin I • San Agustin II • San Agustin III • San Andres I • San Andres II • San Antonio De Padua • San Antonio De Padua II • San Dionisio • San Esteban • San Francisco I • San Francisco II • San Isidro Labrador I • San Isidro Labrador II • San Jose • San Juan • San Lorenzo Ruiz I • San Lorenzo Ruiz II • San Luis I • San Luis II • San Manuel I • San Manuel II • San Mateo • San Miguel • San Miguel II • San Nicolas I • San Nicolas II • San Roque • San Simon • Santa Cristina I • Santa Cristina II • Santa Cruz I • Santa Cruz II • Santa Fe • Santa Lucia • Santa Maria • Santo Cristo • Santo Niño I • Santo Niño II • Victoria Reyes • Zone I • Zone I-B • Zone II • Zone III • Zone IV
Religion is always good for the people but it should never be embraced or financed by government. Tax exemption is not tantamount to financing. Every non-profit organization is tax-exempt.
- Dasmariñas City is in the Cavite province and within Region IV-A – Calabarzon Region in the island of luzon
|Adopt this webpage. Help your community get more exposure to TOURISTS and INVESTORS. Help us improve this webpage.|
List of Municipalities in the Cavite Province within Region IV-A(calabarzon) in the Republic of The Philippines
Alfonso | Amadeo | Bailen (Gen. Emilio Aguinaldo) | Carmona | Gen. Mariano Alvarez | Indang | Kawit | Magallanes | Maragondon | Mendez | Naic | Noveleta | Rosario | Silang | Tanza | Ternate
Cities in the Province of Cavite: Bacoor City | Cavite City | Dasmariñas City | General Trias | Imus City | Tagaytay City | Trece Martires City (Capital)
Dasmariñas City Seal
|Interactive Google Satellite Map of Dasmariñas City, Cavite|
Dasmariñas City, Cavite
Cavite within the Philippines
Dasmariñas City Hall
Please Upload Picture
- Dasmariñas City has a total of 75 barangays.
- Registered Voters of Dasmariñas City as of (2010) = 293,985
- Dasmariñas City is in the "2nd" Voting Congressional District of Cavite.
- Population of Dasmariñas City (as of Aug 1, 2007) = 556,330
- Land Area of Dasmariñas City (as of 2007, in hectares) = 9,013
- Dasmariñas City is an un-classified Component City and Urban.
- Dasmariñas City is in the Cavite province and within Region IV-A – Calabarzon Region in the island of luzon
- 1 Geography of Dasmariñas City, Cavite, Philippines
- 2 Location of Dasmariñas City, Cavite, Philippines
- 3 History of Dasmariñas City, Cavite, Philippines
- 4 People of Dasmariñas City, Cavite, Philippines
- 5 Elected Government Officials of Dasmariñas City, Cavite, Philippines
- 6 Businesses in Dasmariñas City, Cavite, Philippines
- 7 Real Estate for Sale or lease in Dasmariñas City, Cavite, Philippines
- 8 Churches, Mosques, or Places of Worship in Dasmariñas City, Cavite, Philippines
- 9 Schools in Dasmariñas City, Cavite, Philippines
- 10 Economy of Dasmariñas City, Cavite, Philippines
- 11 Natural Resources of Dasmariñas City, Cavite, Philippines
- 12 Tourists Attractions of Dasmariñas City, Cavite, Philippines
- 13 Festivals, Fiestas and Traditions of Dasmariñas City, Cavite, Philippines
- 14 Featured News of The Philippines
- 15 Sports News of Dasmariñas City, Cavite, Philippines
- 16 Your Story about Dasmariñas City, Cavite, Philippines
- 17 The oldest man or woman in Dasmariñas City, Cavite, Philippines
- 18 Dasmariñas City, Cavite, Philippines supports Philippine Cycling
- 19 Dasmariñas City, Cavite Photo Gallery
- 20 Disclaimer
Geography of Dasmariñas City, Cavite, Philippines
Dasmariñas City Land Area (as of 2007, in hectares)= 9,013
Location of Dasmariñas City, Cavite, Philippines
- Coordinates: 14°19′35″N 120°56′10″E
- Dasmariñas City is in the Province of Cavite
- Cavite is in the island of Luzon and within Region IV-A.
History of Dasmariñas City, Cavite, Philippines
- information from: dasmarinas.gov.ph
Dasmariñas started out as a barrio of the Municipality of Imus. In 1867, it was made an independent municipality by the Royal Order of Queen Isabella II. The Spanish Government named the town Perez Dasmariñas in honor of the Spanish Governor General Perez Dasmariñas, the one responsible for the fortification of Intramuros and Fort Santiago.
Dasmariñas is located on the northestern part of Cavite, along the eastern provincial parts of Laguna, and 30 kilometers away from Manila. It is bounded on the north by the municipality of Imus, on the east by the municipality of General Mariano Alvarez, on the south by Silang and on the west by General Trias towns.
In 1861, the families of Gil Tirona, Vicente Guevarra, Eleuterio Geda and Eustaquio Paulme were believed to be the first settlers.
The parish of Dasmariñas was placed under the patronage of Our Lady of the Immaculate Concepcion in the hands of Recollects.
From 1896-1897, Dasmariñas became a bloody battlefield during the Revolution. Don Placido Campos led the insurgency and conquered the town from the Spaniards. However, the Spaniards were able to reclaim authority when they burned the town except for the town parish.
Perez Dasmariñas became a barrio of Imus again in 1905 during the early American Regime. In 1907, Provincial Governor Antero Soriano made it a separate municipality. And in that year, the name Perez was dropped through the efforts of Capt. Placido Campos, Francisco Barzaga and Felipe Tirona.
Don Placido N. Campos is the first mayor of Dasmariñas on 1892. Kapitan Idong as he was called, led the town of Dasmariñas against the Spaniards during the revolution. In his will to bring progress to Dasmariñas, he joined the Nacionalista Party of President Manuel Quezon, Sergio Osmeña and Antero Soriano. He succeeded in his goal upon becoming the Kapitan Municipal of Dasmariñas from 1892-1899, 1901-1904, and from 1917 -1919. The Camposes remain a prominent name among Dasmarineños nowadays.
Since Kapitan Idong, there have been 23 municipal mayors of the municipality of Dasmariñas, the last of which made another mark in town’s history, the first woman Municipal Mayor in the person of Hon. Jennifer Austria-Barzaga.
People of Dasmariñas City, Cavite, Philippines
- Dasmariñas City Population (as of 2015 Census) = 659,019
- Dasmariñas City Population (as of 2010 Census) = 575,817
- Dasmariñas City Population (as of Aug 1, 2007 Census) = 556,330
- Dasmariñas City Registered Voters (2010 COMELEC) = 305,767
The Sangguniang Panlungsod is composed of the City (Municipality) Vice-Mayor as Presiding Officer, regular Sanggunian members (Councilors), the President of the Association of Barangay Captains and the President of the Sangguniang Kabataan.
They shall exercise and perform the legislative powers and duties as provided for under Republic Act No. 7160, otherwise known as the Local Government Code of 1991. Shall consider and conduct thorough study all matters brought to their attention and consequently pass resolutions, enact ordinances and to introduce recommendations.
Budget of Municipalities and Cities: The Philippine budget formulation system is not centralized. It has been decentralized since 1991. It is the responsibility of each LGU to submit their budgetary needs for review. Failure to submit is the problem. "IMPERIAL MANILA IS A MYTH!".
- Absolutely NO need for FEDERALISM. It is a ploy to give the Bangsamoro an Islamic State and finance the religion of Islam. It violates the constitution's "separation of church and state". We need a representation of a MINIMUM of one SENATOR per REGION..
- Contrary to Pres. Duterte's ranting (July 2019): Elected public officials can't be suspended by the DILG or the office of the president. Republic Act 7160 chapter 4.
- Elected Officials of Dasmariñas City for the term of 2019-2022
- Mayor of Dasmariñas City: BARZAGA, JENNY (NUP) 189,151
- Vice-Mayor of Dasmariñas City: Rex Mangubat (PDPLBN) 178,627
- Councilors of Dasmariñas City:
- LARA, RUDY (NUP) 174,163
- ENCABO, RESTY (NUP) 163,068
- CANTIMBUHAN, ROBIN CHESTER (NUP) 163,030
- BARZAGA, KIKO (NUP) 158,957
- REYES, MARTIN (NUP) 140,375
- AUSTRIA, NICKOL (PDPLBN) 137,519
- TAPAWAN, TAGUMPAY (NUP) 130,201
- HUGO, ELOY (PDPLBN) 114,748
- ALEDIA, ERIC (NUP) 112,257
- GARCIA, AQUINO (NUP) 111,165
- Elected Officials of Dasmariñas City for the term of 2016-2019
- Mayor of Dasmariñas City: Elpidio Barzaga Jr.
- Vice-Mayor of Dasmariñas City: Rex Mangubat
- Councilors of Dasmariñas City:
- Rey Canaynay
- Resty Encabo
- Erick Atienza
- Martin Reyes
- Nickol Austria
- Jun Dela Cuesta
- Pilo Campano
- Tagumpay Tapawan
- Eloy Hugo
- Ake Garcia
- Elected Officials of Dasmariñas City for the term of 2013-2016
- Mayor of Dasmariñas City: Jennifer Austria Barzaga - NATIONAL UNITY PARTY
- Vice-Mayor of Dasmariñas City: Valeriano Saraza Encabo - NATIONAL UNITY PARTY
- Councilors of Dasmariñas City:
- Robin Chester Jarata Cantimbuhan NATIONAL UNITY PARTY 102867 7.15%
- Reynaldo Cantimbuhan Canaynay NATIONAL UNITY PARTY 99159 6.89%
- ENCABO, RESTY (NUP) NATIONAL UNITY PARTY 92961 6.46%
- Jacinto Bautista Frani Jr. NATIONAL UNITY PARTY 86652 6.02%
- ATIENZA, RODERICK SR. (NUP) NATIONAL UNITY PARTY 85806 5.96%
- Peter-Tom Borja Antonio NATIONAL UNITY PARTY 80965 5.63%
- AUSTRIA, NICKOL (NUP) NATIONAL UNITY PARTY 80483 5.59%
- TAPAWAN, TAGUMPAY (NUP) NATIONAL UNITY PARTY 78936 5.49%
- DELA CUESTA, FULGENCIO JR (NUP) NATIONAL UNITY PARTY 76055 5.29%
- Teofilo Florentino Campano NATIONAL UNITY PARTY 75515 5.25%
- Elected Officials of Dasmariñas City for the term of 2010-2013
- Mayor: Jennifer Austria Barzaga
- Vice-Mayor: Valeriano Saraza Encabo
- Peter-Tom Borja Antonio
- Teofilo Florentino Campano
- Napoleon Francisco Gonzales
- Cecilio Ramiso Dedase Jr.
- Roderick Marquinez Atienza
- Hermenigildo Saliva Mendoza
- Francisco King Barretto
- Fulgencio Camantigue Dela Cuesta Jr.
- Reynaldo Cantimbuhan Canaynay
- Gavino Camutin Mercado
- Jacinto Bautista Frani Jr.
- Robin Chester Jarata Cantimbuhan
- Elected Officials of Dasmariñas City for the term of 2007-2010
This is the.
The barangay has power and authority over its domain. The improvement of the barangay rests on the barangay officials. The barangay chairman, the barangay council and the local businessmen forge the prosperity of the barangay. Not the president of the Philippines, senate, nor congress, not the governor of the province, not the mayor nor council of the municipality or city. Poor barangays stay poor because of weak and/or ignorant(uninformed) barangay leaders.
When roads need to be built or any infrastructure within the barangay is needed, all the barangay officials have to do is make a resolution and demand for it from the city or municipality council. The resolution will force the city/municipal council or responsible government office to hear the legitimate demands. "The squeaky wheel gets the grease."
Practically anything that has to do with the barangay, the barangay officials have a say on it and most likely the authority over it. The majority of the barangay officials are not aware of their duties and power. They depend on the city council or mayor. The elected barangay officials are afraid of the mayor and city/municipality's "Sangguniang Panlungsod". They are in fear of being ousted or removed from office. The truth is, "Sangguniang Panlungsod" does not have the power to remove any elected barangay officials from office. Only the COURT OF LAW can do this (judicial branch of the government). Information is power. Be informed.
The control of traffic is not up to the city council or chief of police. It is controlled by the barangay. If the barangay needs traffic enforcers, the barangay can make a resolution to demand it from the city or municipality council. When the electric coop or the water district do not maintain their lines, the barangay can directly demand for the maintenance from the utility companies. No need to wait for city council.
The citizens also has the power to make demands to the barangay officials. In case the officials get blinded. Simply file an official complaint with the barangay secretary naming the Punong barangay as the respondent representing the barangay.
Cleaning the shorelines, drainage systems, streets, rivers, and parks within your barangay is YOUR responsibility. You are accountable for this. It is not the responsibility of the City/Municipality officials. The citizens and officials of the barangay are responsible.
- BUDGET: As far as the preparation for the budget expenditures, it starts at the barangay level, then moves on to cities, municipalities, provinces and regions. The barangays need to exercise their authority. They need to put their yearly budget together for their administration and future projects. The majority of the barangays leave this job to the municipality and city. This is so wrong. Then when the budget doesn't come or is lacking, they complain.
- The budget for the barangays does go to the City or Municipality, but simply for holding and later distribution. The city or municipality DOES NOT approve the budget. It was already approved by congress. The city or municipality simply "distributes" the approved budget.
- The bureau of internal revenue is in cahoots to subdue the barangays, municipalities and provinces. They call the rightful shares to the taxes collected as "Internal Revenue Allotment Dependency". It is not a dependency. It is the lawful and rightful share of the LGU as specified in "TITLE III, SHARES OF LOCAL GOVERNMENT UNITS IN THE PROCEEDS OF NATIONAL TAXES, CHAPTER I, Allotment of Internal Revenue Taxes, Section 284."
- Imperial Manila does not exist anymore. Budgetary planning has been .
- DURING ELECTIONS: Where do City and Municipality politicians go to campaign? They seek the support of the Barangay officials. They plead to the barangay folks for the votes. After the election they forget you. Do not ever forget the power of the barangay.
Ignorance keeps the pinoys thinking that Manila rules. Be informed, be educated and make your barangay prosper.
- Absolutely NO need for FEDERALISM. It is a ploy to give the Bangsamoro an Islamic State where the religion of . Bangsamoro will be a HOMELAND not for all Filipinos but for only the Muslim Filipinos. It violates the constitution's "separation of church and state". Religion is always good for the people but it should never be embraced or financed by government. Tax exemption is not tantamount to financing. Every non-profit organization is tax-exempt.
Businesses in Dasmariñas City, Cavite, Philippines
- Take a picture of your Business in Dasmariñas City. Upload that picture here in zamboanga.com and that picture can immediately be your business webpage. It is that easy.
- We invite you to list your business located in Dasmariñas City.
- Give your business a good description. Add your address and contact number if available.
- Resorts, restaurants, pension houses, or hotels are welcome to be listed here.
- Bakery, Mechanical Shop, Bicycle Shop, Tailor shops can be listed here.
- If you have a pharmacy or gas station, it can be listed here too.
- Hardware stores, Agrivets, salon, spas, etc. are welcome to be listed.
- We do not allow external links except for our sponsors zamboanga.com and maletsky.com. If you have an external site for your business you may not link to it in Z-Wiki but you can point to it. e.g. list it like this: www.my??business.com - this tells the people of your website but it does not link to it.
- Businesses in Dasmariñas City
- Dasmariñas Cavite Realty
- The name of your business,
- address, phone number
- Orchard Golf & Country Club – with 36 holes, function halls and sports facilities
- Kalipayan Estate – with Conference Rooms, Billiard, Tables, Swimming Pool, Rooms and Restaurant
- Volet’s Resort and Restaurant – has Swimming Pool with Wave Machine, Cottages, Rooms & Disco
- Villa Isabel Resort - with Swimming Pool, Cottages and Conference Room
- Swiss Resort – with Swimming Pool and Cottages, Restaurants, Travel Lodge Rooms
- Double-V Resort – with Swimming Pool and Cottages, Rooms
- Stages – with Live Band and Billiard Tables
- Ibayo Resort – Swimming Pool & Cottages
- Rhodora Ville Resort – Swimming Pool & Cottages
- Med’z Resort – Swimming Pools, Cottages & Restaurant
- Eduardo’s Sing-Along Bar
- Racquetaz - a building designed specifically for Badminton enthusiasts
- Chula Vista - with air-conditioned rooms
- Quatro Pasos - with air-conditioned rooms and swimming pool
- Quinta Classe - with air-conditioned rooms
- FSC Plaza – with Billiards, Video Games, Boutiques, Badminton Courts, Kiosks, Fastfood Chains such as Pizza Hut and Chowking
- Riverside Resort – with Swimming Pools, Cottages & Rooms
- Patio Resort – with Swimming Pools and Cottages
- Bluemen Resort – with Swimming Pool and Cottages
- Arcontica Cockpit Arena
- Kidzworld – has Swimming Pool with Wave Machine, Amusement Park, Mini-Golf Area, Kiddie Rides
- Quatros Pasos Resort – with Swimming Pool, Rooms, Jacuzzi & Sauna
- Fisher’s Farm Resort – with Swimming Pools Cottages, Rooms, and Fishpond
- How to Improve Your Business and Livelihood
The Philippine Livelihood Program: The Philippine government provides several programs to enhance the livelihood of the Filipino people. The department of Science and Technology through its Technology Research Center (TRC) regurlarly conducts various types of hands-on and personalized training programs.
- DOST - Website
- UPLiFT stands for Urban Program for Livelihood Finance and Training. - Website
- DSWD Pro-poor and Livelihood Programs - Website
Real Estate for Sale or lease in Dasmariñas City, Cavite, Philippines
- If you have real estate property, whether its commercial, residential, farm land, or just an empty lot in Dasmariñas City, you can list that property for free.
- Click to VIEW, EDIT, or ADD Realty Listings in Z-Realty.
- You can list your House and lot or farm land for sale or lease for free here in Z-Wiki
Churches, Mosques, or Places of Worship in Dasmariñas City, Cavite, Philippines
The name of your church, mosque, or place of worship can be listed in this community page. Take a picture of the facade of your church or place of worship and it can be posted here. We can even provide you with a free webpage. You can enter the data (story about your place of worship) here yourself, email the information or pictures to (email@example.com) or via.
- FILIPINOS WAKE UP! THE TAXES YOU PAID ARE USED BY THE GOVERNMENT TO EXCLUSIVELY FINANCE THE RELIGION OF ISLAM.
Freedom of religion, yes. Equality, yes. But no favoritism.
Schools in Dasmariñas City, Cavite, Philippines
- Take a picture of your school building(s) and send your pictures via email to (firstname.lastname@example.org) or message me via . I will then post the pictures in this page.
Due to Covid19: Pursuant to the instructions of President Roa Duterte, and as recommended by the DepEd, the opening of classes for the year 2020-2021 is deferred to October 5, 2020.
- List of schools: >>> click
PUBLIC NOTICE: Why pretend that the National language of the Philippines is Tagalog? It should be English. To be a Teacher, doctor, lawyer, engineer, architect, nurse, computer technician; what books do you learn from? English books of course. All your tests are in English. The constitution of the Philippines is written in English. All the laws and new laws introduced by congress are in English. For that matter, you can't be a teacher in a school system unless you know English. The "Licensure Exam for Teachers" is in ENGLISH! Who are these people forcing Tagalog down our throats? Tagalog is simply one of the many dialects of the Philippines. Keep your dialects but learn and be fluent and proficient in ENGLISH.
- De La Salle University-Dasmariñas – offers Medical Courses, BSBA, BA, Engineering Courses, Computer Courses, Education, Secretarial Course
- Philippine Christian University – offers BSBA, Accountancy, Computer Science, Information Technology,BSED (Elem. & Secondary), HRM, Psychology, Political Science Courses
- Technological University of the Philippines - offers Automotive Engineering Technology, Architecture Technology, CEE, EET, Mechanical & Production, Power Plant, Electrical Technology Courses
- Emilio Aguinaldo College Cavite – offers Nursing, Education (Elementary & High School), BA Communication, BS Criminology, BS Psychology, BS Computer Science, BSBA, Custom Administration, HRM, Accountancy, Vocational Courses
- National College of Science & Technology – offers Computer Technology, ECE, ECS, BS Computer Science, HRM, BSIT, BS Criminology, Accountancy Course
- AMA Computer College - offers Computer Technician, Business Information Management, Computer Base Accountancy, Information Technology, Computer Programming Course
- AMA Computer Learning Center – offers four-year courses, BS Computer Engineering, ECE, BA, Marketing, Management & Information System, BA Financial Mgt., BA Management Computer Science, Information Management, BS Information Technology Course
- Philippine Nautical Training Center – offers BS Science in Marine Transportation, Marine Engineering, one-year Sea Farer, Deck Dep’t., Engineering Dep’t., Steward Department, HRM for Passenger Seat (6 months)
- Systems Technology Institute – offers Computer Courses
- AMA Business & Economics – offers BSBA Course, Tourism, Information Technology, Accountancy Courses
- Imus Computer College – offers two-year and three-year Computer Courses
- St. Jude College – offers Nursing, Psychology, BSBA, Education, Computer Science and HRM
- Magsaysay Institute of Shipping - offers Courses in Cargo Handling & Storage, Collision Regulation Workshop, TRIM & Stability, Baggage Planning, Practical Deck Skill, Advance Cargo Handling for Pure Carrier, Metal Surface Preparation & Painting, Electric Arc & Gas Welding, Lathe Machine Operation, Precision Lathe Machine Operation, ET, ECE, Practical Eng. Skill, Marine Refrigeration
Economy of Dasmariñas City, Cavite, Philippines
- If you have an article that talks about the improvement of the economy of Dasmariñas City you can post that article here. If you come across any news items that talk about the economy of Dasmariñas City, you may post it here. Of course you have to reference the writer of the article. Any improvement to transportation, power and service usually improves the economy of the community, so go ahead and report that too.
If you have a job available and that job is within Dasmariñas City, Philippines, you may post it here.
Remember to be as descriptive as possible and to post your Company name, Contact person, physical address, email address and Phone number.
Post expiration of Job Application. Go ahead and Click to Insert your job offer in the "Jobs in Dasmariñas City" page.
Natural Resources of Dasmariñas City, Cavite, Philippines
- Protect the environment
It is sad but true that as of the year 2012 the rivers of the Philippines continue to be the #1 Sewer Systems of the Philippines.
Protect & Save the Rivers. Do not let your sewer drain into the river. Your community can be the first to initiate this project.
Build your riverbank protection with a built-in gutter system. Reforest within Ten Years - Guaranteed!
Let us plant more trees in every barangay in the entire Philippines. It does not make any difference if the barangay is urban, partially urban or rural; we need more trees. Trees will prevent erosion, provide oxygen, prevent green house effect, and even a place of business for the shade tree mechanic.
The Philippines is a tropical country and practically anything will grow. The DENR has the planting trees project that goes on every year. Lots of picture taking for the media. Planting trees one by one is the "human" way of doing it. This individual planting of trees is good if done to "line" the roads and highways with trees or along fences or property divisions, or if you have a plantation.
To reforest the nation of the Philippines we have to plant trees the "mother nature" way. Sow the seeds during the rainy season. Go deep into "bald" forests and plant trees by sowing seeds. If there's not enough volunteers to do this, use the military helicopters to fly over the designated areas and sow the seeds.
Guaranteed within a few years, The Philippines will be lush again. >>Read More
We are using our rivers as our sewer system. If you ask a Filipino, "Are the Filipinos a clean people?" The answer is an automatic, "Yes!". However, the Filipinos are suffering from the same disease or attitude as most people do, and that is the "NIMBY" disease or "NIMBY" attitude. (NIMBY) Not In My Back Yard. So it is OK to dump my garbage and sewer there. Not mine! Someone else will take care of it.
This attitude is killing our rivers. Your great-grandparents, grandparents or parents were once proud to tell the stories of how they enjoyed swimming in the river behind your house or nearby. However, you can't say the same or tell the same stories to your kids or grand kids. Why? Because your generation is killing the river.
- Secretary Roy Cimatu - since May 8, 2017
- Department of Environment and Natural Resources
- Visayas Avenue, Diliman, 1100 Quezon City, Philippines
We have so much water in the Philippines and yet very little to drink.
Instead of relying too much on Diesel fuel and Coal to generate the majority of Philippine's Electrical energy Supply, we can concentrate more on renewable and sustainable source of energy such as: Hydro Power, Solar Power, and Wind Power and thermal energy conversion. We have too many black outs.
Tourists Attractions of Dasmariñas City, Cavite, Philippines
- Help us post some interesting pictures. This will help boost the local economy of the community. Anything that is unique or anything that stands out in your community may be a tourist attraction.
- Landmarks are usually photographed a lot by visitors. Send your pictures via email to (email@example.com) or via .
- Post the Dasmariñas City landmarks here.
Festivals, Fiestas and Traditions of Dasmariñas City, Cavite, Philippines
In the Philippines a fiesta is usually celebrated in barrios or barangays. It is the official holiday of the LGU, the barangay. Filipinos love fiestas. It is a time for joy and celebration. A fiesta is of Spanish origin and is usually commemorated in association with a christian patron saint. Most barangays whose population have been clustered by Muslims(Moros) and their population is more than that of the Christians, the celebration of the fiesta have been cancelled and replaced with the Hari Raya or Eid al-Fitr.
The cities or municipalities usually have yearly festivals where all the barangays participate. The cities or municipalities hold contests for the best floats in parades.
Featured News of The Philippines
- 6% growth target stays
- Monday, Septembe 16, 2019
- The Department of Finance (DOF) said the government is maintaining its growth target of six percent or higher this year, even as the economy settled at only 5.5 percent growth in the first semester given the delay in the enactment of the 2019 General Appropriations Act (GAA).
- Carlos Dominguez, finance secretary, also said to avoid a repeat of the 2019 budget delay, leaders of both the Senate and the House of Representatives are meeting every month to monitor the progress on the budget and the 25 priority bills enumerated in the 4th State-of-the-Nation Address ........... Full Story»
- Stocks up, peso stronger
- Thursday, August 15, 2019
- Share prices ended higher yesterday as investors tracked overseas leads to trade the market.
- The Philippine Stock Exchange index (PSEi) was up 70.20 points to 7,858.65, a 0.9 percent hike ........... Full Story»
- Festivals in the month of November in the philippines
Adivay: November : La Trinidad, Benquet ★ Banaag Festival: November 1 : Anilao, Iloilo ★ P'yagsawitan Festival: November 3rd week: Maragusan Compostela Valley ★ Binabayani Festival: November Last week: Olongapo, Zamboales ★ Tan-OK ni Ilocano Festival: November third week: Ilocos Norte ★ Crown Festival: November 3rd week: Taytay, Rizal ★ Tumba (Candle) Festival: November 2: San Luis, Batangas ★ Pinta Flores Festival: November 3 to 5: San Carlos City, Negros Occidental ★ San Carlos City Fiesta: November 4: San Carlos City, Negros Occidental ★ Angono Arts Festival: November 5 to 25: Angono, Rizal ★
Sports News of Dasmariñas City, Cavite, Philippines
Every community has its sports hero. Who is the sports hero of Dasmariñas City? Are there any basketball courts, tennis courts, volleyball courts, baseball fields, softball fields, or any type of sports area or arena in Dasmariñas City? Go ahead and list any upcoming sports events in Dasmariñas City.
- Inaugural triathlon at New Clark City set
- Monday, August 16, 2019 12:00 am
- MANILA, Philippines — All is set for the New Clark City Triathlon which is the first triathlon event to be held at the New Clark City Sports Complex in Capas, Tarlac on Oct. 19-20.
- GoClark Sports and Events has partnered with presenting sponsor Robinsons Land Corp. in this triathlon featuring the swim event at the Aquatics Center, the 20km bike in the newly built New Clark City-SCTex connecting road and the run course in the sports complex, including the warm-up athletic track, the river park and a finish lap around the 20,000-seater Athletics Stadium ............................... Full Story»
Your Story about Dasmariñas City, Cavite, Philippines
Create you own personal page about the barangay in the municipality or City you live in. Title it like so for specificity: "Mybarangay, MyCityMunicipality, Myprovince, Philippines by MyFirstname Mylastname". You can update and edit this page anytime and anyway you want. It does not have to follow the standard format of the main wiki. It is your page. A link to your page will be inserted in this main barangay page. Here is an example page.
If you want the tittle to be more generic then do this: "Philippines by Your name". You can insert your picture of anywhere in the Philippines in this page. This will be your personal WIKI social media page.
You can talk about your personal experiences, your advocacies, the environmental conditions of your barangay, municipality, city or province.
The oldest man or woman in Dasmariñas City, Cavite, Philippines
Do you know who the oldest man or woman is in your community of Dasmariñas City. Zamboanga.com is starting this inquiry in order to honor the older generation of the Philippines. Please provide the full name and date of birth of the elder living in Dasmariñas City. We will then post your entry in the Oldest Man or Woman in the Philippines page.
Dasmariñas City, Cavite, Philippines supports Philippine Cycling
Philippine Cycling is about cycling in the Philippnes. Philippine Cycling helps promote bike races, cycling clubs, bicycle tours, and the development of bicycle trails. Activities are coordinated with bike shops and cycling clubs throughout the Philippines to promote the fun of riding bikes. Philippine Cycling will be coordinating events with tour of Luzon, Visayas and Mindanao. Road biking and mountain bikings will be promoted by Philippine Cycling.
Cycling Activity to Participate In
Your cycling activity can be posted here and it will be shown in all the Provincial, City, Municipal and Barangay pages. Your 2015 Cycling Race or Activity can be Posted here.
- ILOILO CITY, April 27-May 2, 2015 (PNA) – Some 5,000 bikers are expected to join the second Iloilo Bike Festival slated April 27-May 2, 2015 as the city continues to aspire to become a bike-able walkable metropolis. The activity that supported by the John B. Lacson Foundation Maritime University (JBLFMU) and Megaworld Iloilo aims to promote Iloilo as a safe and bike friendly city, promote the share-a-road movement encourage Ilonggos to commute via biking and raise Ilonggos awareness on the benefits of biking on health, safety and environment concerns. Read More....
- CYCLING Le Tour de Filipinas 2015 set as country celebrates 60 years of top-caliber cycling Feb 1 to Feb 4 2015 - View the result of the race: A four stage race. Stage 1 starts in Balanga and back to Balanga for a 126K race Feb 1, 2015 (Sunday); stage 2 starts in Balanga, Bataan to Iba, Zambales for a 154.7 K race Feb 2, 2015 (Monday); stage 3 starts in Iba, Zambales to Lingayen, Pangasinan for a 150.1K race Feb 3, 2015 (Tuesday); stage 4 starts in Lingayen, Pangasinan to Baguio City, Benguet for a 101.7K race Feb 4, 2015 (Wednesday). For a total distance of 532.5 Kms. Read More >>>
- Ronda Pilipinas: Feb 8 - 27 2015:>> Discovering young riders for the national team will be the main objective of the LBC Ronda Pilipinas 2015 when the country’s premiere cycling race hits the road on Feb. 8 in Butuan City. Ronda Pilipinas executive project director Moe Chulani said the international multistage bikathon, which ends on Feb. 27, will have two qualifying legs of four stages each in Mindanao and the Visayas where the top riders will advance to face a tough foreign challenge in the six-stage Luzon finale. Read More>>>
- Do the following so your photo upload will be properly categorized for Dasmariñas City.
- Copy and paste the code below in "GREEN" to the body or "Summary" of the image file that you are uploading.
[[Category:Dasmariñas City, Cavite Photo Gallery]]
[[Category:Cavite, Philippines Photo Gallery]]
*[[Dasmariñas City, Cavite, Philippines]]
Most of the contents in this site are from registered user collaborations. Information has also been taken from the Department of Tourism, Comelec, National Statistical Coordination Board, DILG: Department of the Interior and Local Government, (LGU) government sites, online news, and other content sites about the specific community. This page does not serve as the official website of the community but rather compliments and helps the community to promote tourism and attract investors.
This is an interactive and collaborative webpage, meant to help promote this community and showcase it to the world via the internet.
This wiki page follows a format. The editor of this wiki page reserves the right to change formats, edit, or delete entries that may be considered as offensive, vulgar or not for the betterment of this wiki page.