List of the 17 Regions in the Philippines
National - Capital Region ● I - Ilocos ● II - Cagayan ● III - C. Luzon ● IV-A - Calabarzon ● IV-B - Mimaropa ● V - Bicol ● VI - W. Visayas ● VII - C. Visayas ● VIII - E. Visayas ● IX - Zamboanga ● X - N. Mindanao ● XI - Davao ● XII - Soccsksargen ● XIII - Caraga ● XIV - CAR ● XV - BARMM
Marawi City, Lanao del Sur, Philippines
President Duterte and his followers promote the biggest DECEPTION and con in the Philippines. They push for Federalism and constitutional reform or charter change (cha-cha) just to boost political dynasties and to give the Muslims(Moros) their own state, a "BangasaMoro" (Muslim Nation), an Islamic State within the Philippines.
Barangays (96) of Marawi City, in the Lanao del Sur Province within Region 15-ARMM of The Philippines
Ambolong • Amito Marantao • Bacolod Chico Proper • Banga • Bangco • Banggolo • Bangon • Basak Malutlut • Beyaba-Damag • Bito Buadi Itowa • Bito Buadi Parba • Boganga • Boto Ambolong • Buadi Sacayo • Bubong Lumbac • Bubonga Cadayonan • Bubonga Lilod Madaya • Bubonga Marawi • Bubonga Pagalamatan • Bubonga Punod • Cabasaran • Cabingan • Cadayonan • Cadayonan I • Calocan East • Calocan West • Daguduban • Dansalan • Datu Naga • Datu Sa Dansalan • Dayawan • Dimaluna • Dulay • Dulay West • East Basak • Emie Punud • Fort • Gadongan • Gadongan Mapantao • Guimba • Kapantaran • Kilala • Kormatan Matampay • Lilod Madaya • Lilod Saduc • Lomidong • Lumbac Marinaut • Lumbaca Madaya • Lumbaca Toros • Malimono • Marawi Poblacion • Marinaut East • Marinaut West • Matampay • Mipaga Proper • Moncado Colony • Moncado Kadingilan • Moriatao Loksadato • Navarro (Datu Saber) • Norhaya Village • Olawa Ambolong • Pagalamatan Gambai • Pagayawan • Panggao Saduc • Pantaon • Papandayan • Papandayan Caniogan • Paridi • Patani • Pindolonan • Poona Marantao • Pugaan • Rapasun MSU • Raya Madaya I • Raya Madaya II • Raya Saduc • Rorogagus East • Rorogagus Proper • Sabala Manao • Sabala Manao Proper • Saduc Proper • Sagonsongan • Sangcay Dansalan • Somiorang • South Madaya Proper • Sugod Proper • Tampilong • Timbangalan • Tolali • Tongantongan-Tuca Timbangalan • Toros • Tuca • Tuca Ambolong • Tuca Marinaut • Wawalayan Calocan • Wawalayan Marinaut
Religion is always good for the people but it should never be embraced or financed by government. Tax exemption is not tantamount to financing. Every non-profit organization is tax-exempt.
List of 39 Municipalities in the Lanao del Sur province within Region XV - ARMM in the Republic of The Philippines
Amai Manabilang (Bumbaran) || Bacolod-Kalawi || Balabagan || Balindong || Bayang || Binidayan || Buadiposo-Buntong || Bubong || Butig || Calanogas || Ditsaan-Ramain || Ganassi || Kapai || Kapatagan || Lumba-Bayabao || Lumbaca-Unayan || Lumbatan || Lumbayanague || Madalum || Madamba || Maguing || Malabang || Marantao || Marogong || Masiu || Mulondo || Pagayawan || Piagapo || Picong || Poona Bayabao || Pualas || Saguiaran || Sultan Dumalondong || Tagoloan II || Tamparan || Taraka || Tubaran || Tugaya || Wao
Cities in the Province of Lanao del Sur: Marawi City (Capital)
|Adopt this webpage. Help your community get more exposure to TOURISTS and INVESTORS. Help us improve this webpage.|
Official Seal of Marawi City, Lanao del Sur
Marawi City within Lanao del Sur
Lanao del Sur Province within The Philippines
Welcome to Marawi City
Welcome to Marawi City
Marawi city open market 1948
Marawi City Hall
Please upload picture
Mosque by Lanano Lake in Marawi City
Lake Lanao Marawi City
View of Marawi City
MSU Marawi City
Peace Park, Marawi City
- 1 Geography of Marawi City, Lanao del Sur, Philippines
- 2 Location of Marawi City, Lanao del Sur, Philippines
- 3 History of The Islamic City of Marawi, Lanao del Sur, Philippines
- 4 People of Marawi City, Lanao del Sur, Philippines
- 5 Elected Government Officials of the Islamic City of Marawi, Lanao del Sur, Philippines
- 6 Businesses in the Islamic City of Marawi, Lanao del Sur, Philippines
- 7 Real Estate for Sale in Marawi City, Lanao del Sur, Philippines
- 8 Churches, Mosques, or Places of Worship in Marawi City, Lanao del Sur, Philippines
- 9 Schools in the Islamic City of Marawi, Lanao del Sur, Philippines
- 10 Economy of Marawi City, Lanao del Sur, Philippines
- 11 Natural Resources of Marawi City, Lanao del Sur, Philippines
- 12 Tourists Attractions of Marawi City, Lanao del Sur, Philippines
- 13 Festivals, Fiestas and Traditions of Marawi City, Lanao del Sur, Philippines
- 14 Featured News of The Philippines
- 15 Your Story about Marawi City, Lanao del Sur, Philippines
- 16 The oldest man or woman in Marawi City, Lanao del Sur, Philippines
- 17 Islamic City of Marawi, Lanao del Sur, Philippines supports Philippine Cycling
- 18 Marawi City, Lanao del Sur, Philippines Photo Gallery
- 19 Disclaimer
Geography of Marawi City, Lanao del Sur, Philippines
Marawi City Land Area (as of 2007, in hectares)= 8,755
Location of Marawi City, Lanao del Sur, Philippines
- 8.0000° N, 124.3000° E - Marawi, Coordinates
- Marawi City is in the province of Lanao del Sur
- Lanao del Sur is within Region XV-ARMM or the Autonomous Region in Muslim Mindanao, and in the island of Mindanao.
History of The Islamic City of Marawi, Lanao del Sur, Philippines
- article from: www.lakbaypilipinas.com
The municipality of Dansalan was established under the Moro Province in 1907. In 1940, Dansalan became a chartered city, but was not inaugurated until 1950. In 1956, Dansalan City was renamed Marawi City through a congressional act. In 1980, it was officially renamed the Islamic City of Marawi, with a 90 percent Muslim population.
As Lanao del Sur's capital city, Marawi serves as the province's commercial, educational, cultural, religious, and political center.
People of Marawi City, Lanao del Sur, Philippines
- Population of Marawi City (as of 2015 census)= 201,785
- Population of Marawi City (as of 2010 census)= 187,106
- Population of Marawi City (as of Aug 1, 2007 census)= 177,391
- Registered Voters of Marawi City per the COMELEC as of 2010= 70,881
Marawi City is predominantly Muslim. Maranao is the most widely spoken dialect and is understood by Muslims and Christians alike.
Since Arabic studies came to be widely taught among the city's students, a great number of the population can read, write and speak Arabic. A number of schools still use English as the medium of instruction.
The Sangguniang Panlungsod is composed of the City (Municipality) Vice-Mayor as Presiding Officer, regular Sanggunian members (Councilors), the President of the Association of Barangay Captains and the President of the Sangguniang Kabataan.
They shall exercise and perform the legislative powers and duties as provided for under Republic Act No. 7160, otherwise known as the Local Government Code of 1991. Shall consider and conduct thorough study all matters brought to their attention and consequently pass resolutions, enact ordinances and to introduce recommendations.
Budget of Municipalities and Cities: The Philippine budget formulation system is not centralized. It has been decentralized since 1991. It is the responsibility of each LGU to submit their budgetary needs for review. Failure to submit is the problem. "IMPERIAL MANILA IS A MYTH!".
- Absolutely NO need for FEDERALISM. It is a ploy to give the Bangsamoro an Islamic State and finance the religion of Islam. It violates the constitution's "separation of church and state". We need a representation of a MINIMUM of one SENATOR per REGION..
- Contrary to Pres. Duterte's ranting (July 2019): Elected public officials can't be suspended by the DILG or the office of the president. Republic Act 7160 chapter 4.
- Elected officials of Marawi City for the term of 2019-2022
- Mayor of Marawi City: GANDAMRA, MAJUL USMAN
- Vice-Mayor of Marawi City: ABDULRAUF, ANOUAR ABEDIN
- Councilors of Marawi City:
- LUCMAN, ALZEIMERH DIANALAN
- BASMAN, NASROLLAH MACABANDO
- DIMAL, AMIENQUAILED MACABANDO
- MACABANGON, ZALWAIDA ALI
- LANGCO, FARHANNAH PANDAPATAN
- MARANGIT, NASIF GOMOGAO
- MAGONDACAN, NORJANNAH AMBOL
- DALIDIG, ABDUL WALI BASMAN
- ALONTO, ABDANI TAGORANAO
- LAO, ABDULRAHIM LIMBONA
- Elected officials of Marawi City for the term of 2016-2019
- Mayor of Marawi City: Solitario Ali
- Vice-Mayor of Marawi City: Arafat Salic
- Councilors of Marawi City:
- Borgee Dalidig
- Shahanie Salic
- Honeylove Macabangon
- Khalil Salic
- Amienquailed Dimal
- Junjun Lucman
- Mohammad Drieza Lomondot
- Edris Limug
- Alim Marangit
- Puno Umpar
- Elected officials of Marawi City for the term of 2013-2016
- Mayor of Marawi City: Fahad Panarigan Umpar Salic - PARTIDO DEMOKRATIKO PILIPINO LAKAS NG BAYAN
- Vice-Mayor of Marawi City: BASMAN, ARIP - INDEPENDENT
- Councilors of Marawi City:
- LUCMAN, JUNJUN INDEPENDENT 1439 5.23%
- DIMAL, AMIENQUAILED (PDP) PARTIDO DEMOKRATIKO PILIPINO LAKAS NG BAYAN 1393 5.07%
- LIMUG, EDRIS INDEPENDENT 1320 4.80%
- DALIDIG, BORGIVA INDEPENDENT 1297 4.72%
- LALA, SIHAWI INDEPENDENT 1282 4.66%
- MARABUR, KHANA ANUAR JR. (PDP) PARTIDO DEMOKRATIKO PILIPINO LAKAS NG BAYAN 1238 4.50%
- LANGCO, FAROUK (PDP) PARTIDO DEMOKRATIKO PILIPINO LAKAS NG BAYAN 1236 4.50%
- BATABOR, MOHAMMAD (LP) LIBERAL PARTY 1086 3.95%
- MACATANONG, TOTSIE INDEPENDENT 1052 3.83%
- PAGARIONGAN, SAGA INDEPENDENT 1028 3.74%
- Elected officials of Marawi City for the term of 2010-2013
- Mayor of Marawi City: Fahad Panarigan Umpar Salic
- Vice-Mayor of Marawi City: Noryasmin Alablangan Calandada
- Councilors of Marawi City:
Businesses in the Islamic City of Marawi, Lanao del Sur, Philippines
- How to Improve Your Business and Livelihood
The Philippine Livelihood Program: The Philippine government provides several programs to enhance the livelihood of the Filipino people. The department of Science and Technology through its Technology Research Center (TRC) regurlarly conducts various types of hands-on and personalized training programs.
- DOST - Website
- UPLiFT stands for Urban Program for Livelihood Finance and Training. - Website
- DSWD Pro-poor and Livelihood Programs - Website
Take a picture of your Business (from a Sari-Sari Store to a Mega Mall). Upload that picture here in zamboanga.com and that picture can immediately be your business webpage. It is that easy. Here are two examples of how a picture becomes the webpage of the business: FHM Garden Grill and Catering and ABC Shopping Center
- Give your business a good description. Add your address and contact number if available.
- Possible Businesses
- Auto, Trucks, Motorcycle and Bicycle dealers
- Banks, Lending Firms, Pawnshops, and Financial Institutions
- Clinics, Veterinary Clinics and Hospitals
- Pharmacies, Drug Stores, Agri-Vets
- Convenient Stores, Hardware and Supplies, General Stores, Sari-Sari Stores, Internet-Cafes
- Department Stores and Appliance Stores
- Supermarket, wet market, Fish Markets
- Hotels, Motels, Pension Houses, Boarding houses and Resorts
- Repair Shops: Shoe repair, Cellphone, Bikes (bicycles), motorcycles etc...
- Restaurants, Carenderias, Coffee Shops, and Bakeries (Bakeshops)
- Salons, Spas, Beauty Shops and Barber Shops
- Gas Stations, Water Stations, Propane Stations
- Marawi City Realty
- If you have real estate property, whether its commercial, residential, farm land, or just an empty lot in Marawi City, you can list that property for free.
- Click to VIEW, EDIT, or ADD Realty Listings.
- You can list your House and lot or farm land for sale for free here in Z-Wiki
Churches, Mosques, or Places of Worship in Marawi City, Lanao del Sur, Philippines
The name of your church, mosque, or place of worship can be listed in this community page. Take a picture of the facade of your church or place of worship and it can be posted here. We can even provide you with a free webpage. You can enter the data (story about your place of worship) here yourself, email the information or pictures to (email@example.com) or via.
- FILIPINOS WAKE UP! THE TAXES YOU PAID ARE USED BY THE GOVERNMENT TO EXCLUSIVELY FINANCE THE RELIGION OF ISLAM.
Freedom of religion, yes. Equality, yes. But no favoritism.
- Capitol Mosque
- Central Mosque
Schools in the Islamic City of Marawi, Lanao del Sur, Philippines
- Take a picture of your school building(s) and send your pictures via email to (firstname.lastname@example.org) or message me via . I will then post the pictures in this page.
Due to Covid19: Pursuant to the instructions of President Roa Duterte, and as recommended by the DepEd, the opening of classes for the year 2020-2021 is deferred to October 5, 2020.
- List of schools: >>> click
PUBLIC NOTICE: Why pretend that the National language of the Philippines is Tagalog? It should be English. To be a Teacher, doctor, lawyer, engineer, architect, nurse, computer technician; what books do you learn from? English books of course. All your tests are in English. The constitution of the Philippines is written in English. All the laws and new laws introduced by congress are in English. For that matter, you can't be a teacher in a school system unless you know English. The "Licensure Exam for Teachers" is in ENGLISH! Who are these people forcing Tagalog down our throats? Tagalog is simply one of the many dialects of the Philippines. Keep your dialects but learn and be fluent and proficient in ENGLISH.
- Mindanao State University
- Marawi City, Lanao del Sur, Philippines
- Ibn Siena Integrated School Foundation
- Biyaba, Marawi City, Lanao del Sur, Philippines
- Alim Dianalan
- Al-Khwarizmi International College
- Sarimanok, Marawi City, Lanao del Sur, Philippines
Economy of Marawi City, Lanao del Sur, Philippines
- If you have an article that talks about the improvement of the economy of Marawi City you can post that article here. If you come across any news items that talk about the economy of Marawi City, you may post it here. Of course you have to reference the writer of the article. Any improvement to transportation, power and service usually improves the economy of the community, so go ahead and report that too.
If you have a job available and that job is within Marawi City, you may post it here.
Remember to be as descriptive as possible and to post your Company name, Contact person, physical address, email address and Phone number..
Post expiration of Job Application. Go ahead and Click to Insert your job offer in the "Lanao del Sur Philippines, Jobs" page.
Natural Resources of Marawi City, Lanao del Sur, Philippines
- Protect the environment
It is sad but true that as of the year 2012 the rivers of the Philippines continue to be the #1 Sewer Systems of the Philippines.
Protect & Save the Rivers. Do not let your sewer drain into the river. Your community can be the first to initiate this project.
Build your riverbank protection with a built-in gutter system. Reforest within Ten Years - Guaranteed!
Let us plant more trees in every barangay in the entire Philippines. It does not make any difference if the barangay is urban, partially urban or rural; we need more trees. Trees will prevent erosion, provide oxygen, prevent green house effect, and even a place of business for the shade tree mechanic.
The Philippines is a tropical country and practically anything will grow. The DENR has the planting trees project that goes on every year. Lots of picture taking for the media. Planting trees one by one is the "human" way of doing it. This individual planting of trees is good if done to "line" the roads and highways with trees or along fences or property divisions, or if you have a plantation.
To reforest the nation of the Philippines we have to plant trees the "mother nature" way. Sow the seeds during the rainy season. Go deep into "bald" forests and plant trees by sowing seeds. If there's not enough volunteers to do this, use the military helicopters to fly over the designated areas and sow the seeds.
Guaranteed within a few years, The Philippines will be lush again. >>Read More
We are using our rivers as our sewer system. If you ask a Filipino, "Are the Filipinos a clean people?" The answer is an automatic, "Yes!". However, the Filipinos are suffering from the same disease or attitude as most people do, and that is the "NIMBY" disease or "NIMBY" attitude. (NIMBY) Not In My Back Yard. So it is OK to dump my garbage and sewer there. Not mine! Someone else will take care of it.
This attitude is killing our rivers. Your great-grandparents, grandparents or parents were once proud to tell the stories of how they enjoyed swimming in the river behind your house or nearby. However, you can't say the same or tell the same stories to your kids or grand kids. Why? Because your generation is killing the river.
- Secretary Roy Cimatu - since May 8, 2017
- Department of Environment and Natural Resources
- Visayas Avenue, Diliman, 1100 Quezon City, Philippines
- Read this article about the great Ancient Lanao Lake. You will begin to understand why as a nation we have to save it.
We have so much water in the Philippines and yet very little to drink.
Instead of relying too much on Diesel fuel and Coal to generate the majority of Philippine's Electrical energy Supply, we can concentrate more on renewable and sustainable source of energy such as: Hydro Power, Solar Power, and Wind Power and thermal energy conversion. We have too many black outs.
Tourists Attractions of Marawi City, Lanao del Sur, Philippines
- Help us post some interesting pictures. This will help boost the local economy of the community. Anything that is unique or anything that stands out in your community may be a tourist attraction.
- Landmarks are usually photographed a lot by visitors. Send your pictures via email to (email@example.com) or via .
- Post the Marawi City landmarks here.
- Sleeping Lady
- MSU Kalilang Golf And Country Club
- Lake Lanao
Festivals, Fiestas and Traditions of Marawi City, Lanao del Sur, Philippines
In the Philippines a fiesta is usually celebrated in barrios or barangays. It is the official holiday of the LGU, the barangay. Filipinos love fiestas. It is a time for joy and celebration. A fiesta is of Spanish origin and is usually commemorated in association with a christian patron saint. Most barangays whose population have been clustered by Muslims(Moros) and their population is more than that of the Christians, the celebration of the fiesta have been cancelled and replaced with the Hari Raya or Eid al-Fitr.
The cities or municipalities usually have yearly festivals where all the barangays participate. The cities or municipalities hold contests for the best floats in parades.
Featured News of The Philippines
- 6% growth target stays
- Monday, Septembe 16, 2019
- The Department of Finance (DOF) said the government is maintaining its growth target of six percent or higher this year, even as the economy settled at only 5.5 percent growth in the first semester given the delay in the enactment of the 2019 General Appropriations Act (GAA).
- Carlos Dominguez, finance secretary, also said to avoid a repeat of the 2019 budget delay, leaders of both the Senate and the House of Representatives are meeting every month to monitor the progress on the budget and the 25 priority bills enumerated in the 4th State-of-the-Nation Address ........... Full Story»
- Stocks up, peso stronger
- Thursday, August 15, 2019
- Share prices ended higher yesterday as investors tracked overseas leads to trade the market.
- The Philippine Stock Exchange index (PSEi) was up 70.20 points to 7,858.65, a 0.9 percent hike ........... Full Story»
- Festivals in the month of November in the philippines
Adivay: November : La Trinidad, Benquet ★ Banaag Festival: November 1 : Anilao, Iloilo ★ P'yagsawitan Festival: November 3rd week: Maragusan Compostela Valley ★ Binabayani Festival: November Last week: Olongapo, Zamboales ★ Tan-OK ni Ilocano Festival: November third week: Ilocos Norte ★ Crown Festival: November 3rd week: Taytay, Rizal ★ Tumba (Candle) Festival: November 2: San Luis, Batangas ★ Pinta Flores Festival: November 3 to 5: San Carlos City, Negros Occidental ★ San Carlos City Fiesta: November 4: San Carlos City, Negros Occidental ★ Angono Arts Festival: November 5 to 25: Angono, Rizal ★
- Inaugural triathlon at New Clark City set
- Monday, August 16, 2019 12:00 am
- MANILA, Philippines — All is set for the New Clark City Triathlon which is the first triathlon event to be held at the New Clark City Sports Complex in Capas, Tarlac on Oct. 19-20.
- GoClark Sports and Events has partnered with presenting sponsor Robinsons Land Corp. in this triathlon featuring the swim event at the Aquatics Center, the 20km bike in the newly built New Clark City-SCTex connecting road and the run course in the sports complex, including the warm-up athletic track, the river park and a finish lap around the 20,000-seater Athletics Stadium ............................... Full Story»
Your Story about Marawi City, Lanao del Sur, Philippines
Create you own personal page about the barangay in the municipality or City you live in. Title it like so for specificity: "Mybarangay, MyCityMunicipality, Myprovince, Philippines by MyFirstname Mylastname". You can update and edit this page anytime and anyway you want. It does not have to follow the standard format of the main wiki. It is your page. A link to your page will be inserted in this main barangay page. Here is an example page.
If you want the tittle to be more generic then do this: "Philippines by Your name". You can insert your picture of anywhere in the Philippines in this page. This will be your personal WIKI social media page.
You can talk about your personal experiences, your advocacies, the environmental conditions of your barangay, municipality, city or province.
The oldest man or woman in Marawi City, Lanao del Sur, Philippines
Do you know who the oldest man or woman is in your community of Marawi City? Zamboanga.com is starting this inquiry in order to honor the older generation of the Philippines. Please provide the full name and date of birth of the elder living in Marawi City. We will then post your entry in the Oldest Man or Woman in the Philippines page.
Islamic City of Marawi, Lanao del Sur, Philippines supports Philippine Cycling
Philippine Cycling is about cycling in the Philippnes. Philippine Cycling helps promote bike races, cycling clubs, bicycle tours, and the development of bicycle trails. Activities are coordinated with bike shops and cycling clubs throughout the Philippines to promote the fun of riding bikes. Philippine Cycling will be coordinating events with tour of Luzon, Visayas and Mindanao. Road biking and mountain bikings will be promoted by Philippine Cycling.
Cycling Activity to Participate In
Your cycling activity can be posted here and it will be shown in all the Provincial, City, Municipal and Barangay pages. Your 2015 Cycling Race or Activity can be Posted here.
- ILOILO CITY, April 27-May 2, 2015 (PNA) – Some 5,000 bikers are expected to join the second Iloilo Bike Festival slated April 27-May 2, 2015 as the city continues to aspire to become a bike-able walkable metropolis. The activity that supported by the John B. Lacson Foundation Maritime University (JBLFMU) and Megaworld Iloilo aims to promote Iloilo as a safe and bike friendly city, promote the share-a-road movement encourage Ilonggos to commute via biking and raise Ilonggos awareness on the benefits of biking on health, safety and environment concerns. Read More....
- CYCLING Le Tour de Filipinas 2015 set as country celebrates 60 years of top-caliber cycling Feb 1 to Feb 4 2015 - View the result of the race: A four stage race. Stage 1 starts in Balanga and back to Balanga for a 126K race Feb 1, 2015 (Sunday); stage 2 starts in Balanga, Bataan to Iba, Zambales for a 154.7 K race Feb 2, 2015 (Monday); stage 3 starts in Iba, Zambales to Lingayen, Pangasinan for a 150.1K race Feb 3, 2015 (Tuesday); stage 4 starts in Lingayen, Pangasinan to Baguio City, Benguet for a 101.7K race Feb 4, 2015 (Wednesday). For a total distance of 532.5 Kms. Read More >>>
- Ronda Pilipinas: Feb 8 - 27 2015:>> Discovering young riders for the national team will be the main objective of the LBC Ronda Pilipinas 2015 when the country’s premiere cycling race hits the road on Feb. 8 in Butuan City. Ronda Pilipinas executive project director Moe Chulani said the international multistage bikathon, which ends on Feb. 27, will have two qualifying legs of four stages each in Mindanao and the Visayas where the top riders will advance to face a tough foreign challenge in the six-stage Luzon finale. Read More>>>
- Do this so your photo upload will be properly categorized for Marawi City, Lanao del Sur.
- Copy and paste the code below in "green" to the body or "Summary" of the image file that you are uploading.
[[Category:Marawi City, Lanao del Sur, Philippines Photo Gallery]]
[[Category:Lanao del Sur Photo Gallery]]
=[[Marawi City, Lanao del Sur, Philippines]]=
Most of the contents in this site are from registered user collaborations. Information has also been taken from the Department of Tourism, Comelec, National Statistical Coordination Board, DILG: Department of the Interior and Local Government, (LGU) government sites, online news, and other content sites about the specific community. This page does not serve as the official website of the community but rather compliments and helps the community to promote tourism and attract investors.
This is an interactive and collaborative webpage, meant to help promote this community and showcase it to the world via the internet.
This wiki page follows a format. The editor of this wiki page reserves the right to change formats, edit, or delete entries that may be considered as offensive, vulgar or not for the betterment of this wiki page.