Sambag I cebu city philippines
Barangays (80) of Cebu City, in the province of Cebu, within Region 7 in the Republic of The Philippines
Adlawon | Agsungot || Apas || Babag || Bacayan || Banawa || Banilad || Basak Pardo || Basak San Nicolas || Binaliw || Bonbon || Budla-an || Bulacao Pardo || Buhisan || Buot-Taup || Busay || Calamba || Cambinocot || Camputhaw (Pob.) || Capitol Site (Pob.) || Carreta || Central (Port Center) || Cogon Ramos || Cogon Pardo || Day-as || Duljo || Ermita || Guadalupe || Guba || Hipodromo || Inayawan || Kalubihan || Kalunasan || Kamagayan || Kamputhaw (Camputhaw) || Kasambagan || Kinasang-an || Labangon || Lahug || Lorega San Miguel || Lusaran || Luz || Mabini || Mabolo Proper || Malubog || Mambaling || Oprra || Pahina San Nicolas || Pahina Central || Pamutan || Pardo Proper || Parian || Paril || Pasil || Pit-os || Pulangbato || Pung-ol Sibugay || Punta Princesa || Quiot Pardo || Sambag I || Sambag II || San Antonio || San Jose || San Nicolas Proper || San Roque || Santa Cruz || Santo Niño || Sapangdako || Sawang Calero || Sinsin || Sirao || Suba || Sudlon I || Sudlon II || T. Padilla || Tabunan || Tagba-O || Talamban || Taptap || Tejero || Tinago || Tisa || Toong || Zapatera
Religion is always good for the people but it should never be embraced or financed by government. Tax exemption is not tantamount to financing. Every non-profit organization is tax-exempt.
Sambag I Barangay Seal
Cebu City Map Locator
|Interactive Google Satellite Map of the Province of Cebu|
|Location of The Province of Cebu in The Philippines|
- 1 Location of Sambag I, Cebu City, Cebu, Philippines
- 2 History of Sambag I, Cebu City, Cebu, Philippines
- 3 People of Sambag I, Cebu City, Cebu, Philippines
- 4 Local Government Unit LGU of Sambag I, Cebu City, Cebu, Philippines
- 5 Businesses in Sambag I, Cebu City, Cebu, Philippines
- 6 Real Estate for Sale in Sambag I, Cebu City, Cebu, Philippines
- 7 Churches, Mosques, or Places of Worship in Sambag I, Cebu City, Cebu, Philippines
- 8 Schools in Sambag I, Cebu City, Cebu, Philippines
- 9 Economy of Sambag I, Cebu City, Cebu, Philippines
- 10 Natural Resources of Sambag I, Cebu City, Cebu, Philippines
- 11 Tourists Attractions of Sambag I, Cebu City, Cebu, Philippines
- 12 Fiestas and Traditions of Sambag I, Cebu City, Cebu, Philippines
- 13 News: Cebu City, Cebu, Philippines
- 14 Your Story about Sambag I, Cebu City, Cebu, Philippines
- 15 Cebu City, Cebu, Philippines supports Philippine Cycling
- 16 Sambag I, Cebu City Gallery
- 17 Disclaimer
Location of Sambag I, Cebu City, Cebu, Philippines
Sambag I is located ....
History of Sambag I, Cebu City, Cebu, Philippines
Contribute your knowledge about the history of Sambag I
People of Sambag I, Cebu City, Cebu, Philippines
Total Population of Sambag I is 11,865 per the 2010 census.
Local Government Unit LGU of Sambag I, Cebu City, Cebu, Philippines
- Elected officials of Sambag I for the term of 2013-2016
- Punong Barangay Alcover, Lemar Arnoco
- Barangay Kagawad Lacuña, Jaime Phua
- Barangay Kagawad Bacaltos, Lyza Khrizelle Sanchez
- Barangay Kagawad Tallo, Nestor Bonsilao
- Barangay Kagawad Cañares, Khristle Ann Cabigon
- Barangay Kagawad Bacus, Vicente Inso
- Barangay Kagawad Aznar, Giovanni Suase
- Barangay Kagawad Rama, Ramon Dondoyano
- Elected officials of Sambag I for the term of 2010-2013
- Cebu, Cebu City (Capital), Sambag I, Punong Barangay (Chairman), Jerry L Guardo
- Cebu, Cebu City (Capital), Sambag I, Kagawad 1, Mario B Tallo
- Cebu, Cebu City (Capital), Sambag I, Kagawad 2, Lyza Khrizelle S Bacaltos
- Cebu, Cebu City (Capital), Sambag I, Kagawad 3, Vicente I Bacus
- Cebu, Cebu City (Capital), Sambag I, Kagawad 4, Khristile Ann C Cañares
- Cebu, Cebu City (Capital), Sambag I, Kagawad 5, Ramon D Rama
- Cebu, Cebu City (Capital), Sambag I, Kagawad 6, Ma. Luz G Flores
- Cebu, Cebu City (Capital), Sambag I, Kagawad 7, Voctor C Cogal
- Cebu, Cebu City (Capital), Sambag I, SK Chairman, Christine June Ricaña
Businesses in Sambag I, Cebu City, Cebu, Philippines
- Take a picture of your Business in Sambag I. Upload that picture here in zamboanga.com and that picture can immediately be your business webpage. It is that easy.
- Businesses in Sambag I
- Auto and Motorcycle dealers
- Banks and Financial Institutions in Sambag I
- Clinics and Hospitals
- Convenient Stores, Hardware and Supplies, General Stores
- Department Stores and Appliance Stores
- Hotels, Motels, Pension Houses and Boarding
- Pharmacies or Drug Stores
- Repair Shops
- Restaurants, Carenderias, Coffee Shops and Resorts in Sambag I
- Salons and Barber Shops
- Supermarket, wet market
- How to Improve Your Business and Livelihood
The Philippine Livelihood Program: The Philippine government provides several programs to enhance the livelihood of the Filipino people. The department of Science and Technology through its Technology Research Center (TRC) regurlarly conducts various types of hands-on and personalized training programs.
- DOST - Website
- UPLiFT stands for Urban Program for Livelihood Finance and Training. - Website
- DSWD Pro-poor and Livelihood Programs - Website
Real Estate for Sale in Sambag I, Cebu City, Cebu, Philippines
- If you have real estate property, whether its commercial, residential, farm land, or just an empty lot in Sambag I, you can list that property for FREE HERE in Z-wiki.
- You can list your House and lot or farm land for sale for free here in Z-Wiki
Churches, Mosques, or Places of Worship in Sambag I, Cebu City, Cebu, Philippines
The name of your church, mosque, or place of worship can be listed in this community page. Take a picture of the facade of your church or place of worship and it can be posted here. We can even provide you with a free webpage. You can enter the data (story about your place of worship) here yourself, email the information or pictures to (firstname.lastname@example.org) or via.
- FILIPINOS WAKE UP! THE TAXES YOU PAID ARE USED BY THE GOVERNMENT TO EXCLUSIVELY FINANCE THE RELIGION OF ISLAM.
Freedom of religion, yes. Equality, yes. But no favoritism.
Schools in Sambag I, Cebu City, Cebu, Philippines
- Take a picture of your school building(s) and send your pictures via email to (email@example.com) or message me via . I will then post the pictures in this page.
School year 2018-2019 starts Monday, Monday, June 4, 2018 and ends on Friday, April 5, 2019, for public elementary and secondary schools. The School Year shall consist of 208 school days inclusive of the five-day In-Service Training and the three days for the Parent-Teacher Conferences (PTC) conducted within the school year. However, learners are expected to be in school for a total of 200 class days.
- List of schools: >>> click
PUBLIC NOTICE: Why pretend that the National language of the Philippines is Tagalog? It should be English. To be a Teacher, doctor, lawyer, engineer, architect, nurse, computer technician; what books do you learn from? English books of course. All your tests are in English. The constitution of the Philippines is written in English. All the laws and new laws introduced by congress are in English. For that matter, you can't be a teacher in a school system unless you know English. The "Licensure Exam for Teachers" is in ENGLISH! Who are these people forcing Tagalog down our throats? Tagalog is simply one of the many dialects of the Philippines. Keep your dialects but learn and be proficient in ENGLISH.
The schools in Sambag I
Economy of Sambag I, Cebu City, Cebu, Philippines
- If you have an article that talks about the improvement of the economy of Sambag I, Cebu City you can post that article here. If you come across any news items that talk about the economy of Sambag I, Cebu City, you may post it here. Of course you have to reference the writer of the article. Any improvement to transportation, power and service usually improves the economy of the community, so go ahead and report that too.
Natural Resources of Sambag I, Cebu City, Cebu, Philippines
This page needs some articles about the natural resources of Sambag I, Cebu City. Where does the energy source of this Cebu City come from? Are there any mining industries? Rivers and tributaries are part of the natural resources.
Tourists Attractions of Sambag I, Cebu City, Cebu, Philippines
- Help us add some of the tourist attractions of Sambag I in Z-wiki. This will help boost the local economy of Sambag I. Anything that is unique or anything that stands out in your community may be a tourist attraction.
- Landmarks are usually photographed a lot by visitors. Post the Sambag I landmarks here.
Fiestas and Traditions of Sambag I, Cebu City, Cebu, Philippines
Fiesta date of Sambag I
News: Cebu City, Cebu, Philippines
- Inaugural triathlon at New Clark City set
- Monday, August 16, 2019 12:00 am
- MANILA, Philippines — All is set for the New Clark City Triathlon which is the first triathlon event to be held at the New Clark City Sports Complex in Capas, Tarlac on Oct. 19-20.
- GoClark Sports and Events has partnered with presenting sponsor Robinsons Land Corp. in this triathlon featuring the swim event at the Aquatics Center, the 20km bike in the newly built New Clark City-SCTex connecting road and the run course in the sports complex, including the warm-up athletic track, the river park and a finish lap around the 20,000-seater Athletics Stadium ............................... Full Story»
Your Story about Sambag I, Cebu City, Cebu, Philippines
Tell your story about Sambag I. You can talk about the good things in Sambag I or simply talk about the past. You can talk about the eco-system of Sambag I. What is the local LGU doing about the preservation of your natural resources? The topic can start here and once it gets bigger it can have a page of its own in Z-Wiki. It's all up to you.
Cebu City, Cebu, Philippines supports Philippine Cycling
Philippine Cycling is about cycling in the Philippnes. Philippine Cycling helps promote bike races, cycling clubs, bicycle tours, and the development of bicycle trails. Activities are coordinated with bike shops and cycling clubs throughout the Philippines to promote the fun of riding bikes. Philippine Cycling will be coordinating events with tour of Luzon, Visayas and Mindanao. Road biking and mountain bikings will be promoted by Philippine Cycling.
Cycling Activity to Participate In
Your cycling activity can be posted here and it will be shown in all the Provincial, City, Municipal and Barangay pages. Your 2015 Cycling Race or Activity can be Posted here.
- ILOILO CITY, April 27-May 2, 2015 (PNA) – Some 5,000 bikers are expected to join the second Iloilo Bike Festival slated April 27-May 2, 2015 as the city continues to aspire to become a bike-able walkable metropolis. The activity that supported by the John B. Lacson Foundation Maritime University (JBLFMU) and Megaworld Iloilo aims to promote Iloilo as a safe and bike friendly city, promote the share-a-road movement encourage Ilonggos to commute via biking and raise Ilonggos awareness on the benefits of biking on health, safety and environment concerns. Read More....
- CYCLING Le Tour de Filipinas 2015 set as country celebrates 60 years of top-caliber cycling Feb 1 to Feb 4 2015 - View the result of the race: A four stage race. Stage 1 starts in Balanga and back to Balanga for a 126K race Feb 1, 2015 (Sunday); stage 2 starts in Balanga, Bataan to Iba, Zambales for a 154.7 K race Feb 2, 2015 (Monday); stage 3 starts in Iba, Zambales to Lingayen, Pangasinan for a 150.1K race Feb 3, 2015 (Tuesday); stage 4 starts in Lingayen, Pangasinan to Baguio City, Benguet for a 101.7K race Feb 4, 2015 (Wednesday). For a total distance of 532.5 Kms. Read More >>>
- Ronda Pilipinas: Feb 8 - 27 2015:>> Discovering young riders for the national team will be the main objective of the LBC Ronda Pilipinas 2015 when the country’s premiere cycling race hits the road on Feb. 8 in Butuan City. Ronda Pilipinas executive project director Moe Chulani said the international multistage bikathon, which ends on Feb. 27, will have two qualifying legs of four stages each in Mindanao and the Visayas where the top riders will advance to face a tough foreign challenge in the six-stage Luzon finale. Read More>>>
- Do this so your photo upload will be properly categorized for Sambag I.
- Copy and paste the code below in "green" to the body or "Summary" of the image file that you are uploading.
[[Category:Sambag I, Cebu City Gallery]
[[category:cebu city gallery]]
[[Category:Cebu, Philippines Photo Gallery]]
*[[Sambag I cebu city philippines]]
Most of the contents in this site are from registered user collaborations. Information has also been taken from the Department of Tourism, Comelec, National Statistical Coordination Board, DILG: Department of the Interior and Local Government, (LGU) government sites, online news, and other content sites about the specific community. This page does not serve as the official website of the community but rather compliments and helps the community to promote tourism and attract investors.
This is an interactive and collaborative webpage, meant to help promote this community and showcase it to the world via the internet.
This wiki page follows a format. The editor of this wiki page reserves the right to change formats, edit, or delete entries that may be considered as offensive, vulgar or not for the betterment of this wiki page.