Binaliw cebu city philippines
List of the 17 Regions in the Philippines
National - Capital Region ● I - Ilocos ● II - Cagayan ● III - C. Luzon ● IV-A - Calabarzon ● IV-B - Mimaropa ● V - Bicol ● VI - W. Visayas ● VII - C. Visayas ● VIII - E. Visayas ● IX - Zamboanga ● X - N. Mindanao ● XI - Davao ● XII - Soccsksargen ● XIII - Caraga ● XIV - CAR ● XV - BARMM
Within these 17 regions in the Philippines, there are 42,046 barangays, 1488 municipalities, 146 cities, 81 provinces. It has a democratic form of government and the freedom of speech is upheld by law. English is the "lingua franca" and is the mode of instruction in all high schools, colleges and universities. Laws and contracts are written in English.
- Minimize corruption and maximize prosperity with a Guarantee of One Senator per Region. They divided the Philippines into REGIONS, but kept SENATORIAL representation national with no accountability to any regions.. No wonder many regions remain poor. Petition for a regional senatorial election. All regions will have senatorial representation.
Barangays (80) of Cebu City, in the province of Cebu, within Region 7 in the Republic of The Philippines
Adlawon | Agsungot || Apas || Babag || Bacayan || Banawa || Banilad || Basak Pardo || Basak San Nicolas || Binaliw || Bonbon || Budla-an || Bulacao Pardo || Buhisan || Buot-Taup || Busay || Calamba || Cambinocot || Camputhaw (Pob.) || Capitol Site (Pob.) || Carreta || Central (Port Center) || Cogon Ramos || Cogon Pardo || Day-as || Duljo || Ermita || Guadalupe || Guba || Hipodromo || Inayawan || Kalubihan || Kalunasan || Kamagayan || Kamputhaw (Camputhaw) || Kasambagan || Kinasang-an || Labangon || Lahug || Lorega San Miguel || Lusaran || Luz || Mabini || Mabolo Proper || Malubog || Mambaling || Oprra || Pahina San Nicolas || Pahina Central || Pamutan || Pardo Proper || Parian || Paril || Pasil || Pit-os || Pulangbato || Pung-ol Sibugay || Punta Princesa || Quiot Pardo || Sambag I || Sambag II || San Antonio || San Jose || San Nicolas Proper || San Roque || Santa Cruz || Santo Niño || Sapangdako || Sawang Calero || Sinsin || Sirao || Suba || Sudlon I || Sudlon II || T. Padilla || Tabunan || Tagba-O || Talamban || Taptap || Tejero || Tinago || Tisa || Toong || Zapatera
The Philippines has been a "decentralized" form of government since 1991, contrary to what most Filipinos think. Ever since the creation of Republic Act 7160, each LGU is responsible for its own domain. Even the smallest LGU the barangay creates its own Budget. It is not dependent on handouts from the city, municipality or province. "IMPERIAL MANILA IS A MYTH!", it does not exist anymore. The Philippine budget formulation system is not centralized. . It is the responsibility of each LGU to submit their budgetary needs for review. Failure to submit is the problem.
Cebu City Map Locator
|Interactive Google Satellite Map of the Province of Cebu|
|Location of The Province of Cebu in The Philippines|
Location of Binaliw, Cebu City, Cebu, Philippines
Binaliw is located ....
History of Binaliw, Cebu City, Cebu, Philippines
Contribute your knowledge about the history of Binaliw
People of Binaliw, Cebu City, Cebu, Philippines
- Population of Binaliw, CITY OF CEBU as of 2020 census: 3,493
Local Government Unit LGU of Binaliw, Cebu City, Cebu, Philippines
- Elected officials of Binaliw for the term of 2013-2016
- Punong Barangay Bacor, Wilson Quiñones
- Barangay Kagawad Ybañez, Daisy Ople
- Barangay Kagawad Demecillo, Edgardo Palomares
- Barangay Kagawad Seno, Renato Arcayan
- Barangay Kagawad Ople, Bimbo Villamor
- Barangay Kagawad Ardenio, Evangilino
- Barangay Kagawad Cabrera, Sante Pilones
- Barangay Kagawad Bontilao, Anecia Pilones
- Elected officials of Binaliw for the term of 2010-2013
- Cebu, Cebu City (Capital), Binaliw, Punong Barangay (Chairman), Wilson Q Bacor
- Cebu, Cebu City (Capital), Binaliw, Kagawad 1, Daisy O Ybañez
- Cebu, Cebu City (Capital), Binaliw, Kagawad 2, Susana C Cosido
- Cebu, Cebu City (Capital), Binaliw, Kagawad 3, Renato A Seno Sr
- Cebu, Cebu City (Capital), Binaliw, Kagawad 4, Teresita O Narbasa
- Cebu, Cebu City (Capital), Binaliw, Kagawad 5, Sante P Cabrera
- Cebu, Cebu City (Capital), Binaliw, Kagawad 6, Viviane O Ruste
- Cebu, Cebu City (Capital), Binaliw, Kagawad 7, Raul A Diano
- Cebu, Cebu City (Capital), Binaliw, SK Chairman, Warfe R Demecillo
Businesses in Binaliw, Cebu City, Cebu, Philippines
- We invite you to list your business located in Binaliw, Cebu City.
- Give your business a good description. Add your address and contact number if available.
- Resorts, restaurants, pension houses, or hotels are welcome to be listed here.
- Bakery, Mechanical Shop, Bicycle Shop, Tailor shops can be listed here.
- If you have a pharmacy or gas station, it can be listed here too.
- Hardware stores, Agrivets, salon, spas, etc. are welcome to be listed.
- We do not allow external links except for our sponsor zamboanga.com and maletsky.com. If you have an external site for your business you may not link to it in Z-Wiki but you can point to it. e.g. list it like this: www.my??business.com - this tells the people of your website but it does not link to it.
- Businesses in Binaliw
- The name of your business, address, phone number
- If you have real estate property, whether its commercial, residential, farm land, or just an empty lot in Binaliw, you can list that property for FREE HERE in Z-wiki.
- You can list your House and lot or farm land for sale for free here in Z-Wiki
Churches, Mosques, or Places of Worship in Binaliw, Cebu City, Cebu, Philippines
The name of your church, mosque, or place of worship can be listed in this community page. Take a picture of the facade of your church or place of worship and it can be posted here. We can even provide you with a free webpage. You can enter the data (story about your place of worship) here yourself, email the information or pictures to (firstname.lastname@example.org) or via.
- FILIPINOS WAKE UP! THE TAXES YOU PAID ARE USED BY THE GOVERNMENT TO EXCLUSIVELY FINANCE THE RELIGION OF ISLAM.
Freedom of religion, yes. Equality, yes. But no favoritism.
Schools in Binaliw, Cebu City, Cebu, Philippines
- Take a picture of your school building(s) and send your pictures via email to (email@example.com) or message me via . I will then post the pictures in this page.
Due to Covid19: Pursuant to the instructions of President Roa Duterte, and as recommended by the DepEd, classes for the year 2021-2022 will be opened but will be monitored.
- List of schools: >>> click
PUBLIC NOTICE: Why pretend that the National language of the Philippines is Tagalog? It should be English. To be a Teacher, doctor, lawyer, engineer, architect, nurse, computer technician; what books do you learn from? English books of course. All your tests are in English. The constitution of the Philippines is written in English. All the laws and new laws introduced by congress are in English. For that matter, you can't be a teacher in a school system unless you know English. The "Licensure Exam for Teachers" is in ENGLISH! Who are these people forcing Tagalog down our throats? Tagalog is simply one of the many dialects of the Philippines. Keep your dialects but learn and be fluent and proficient in ENGLISH.
The schools in Binaliw
Economy of Binaliw, Cebu City, Cebu, Philippines
- If you have an article that talks about the improvement of the economy of Binaliw, Cebu City you can post that article here. If you come across any news items that talk about the economy of Binaliw, Cebu City, you may post it here. Of course you have to reference the writer of the article. Any improvement to transportation, power and service usually improves the economy of the community, so go ahead and report that too.
Natural Resources of Binaliw, Cebu City, Cebu, Philippines
This page needs some articles about the natural resources of Binaliw, Cebu City. Where does the energy source of this Cebu City come from? Are there any mining industries? Rivers and tributaries are part of the natural resources.
Tourists Attractions of Binaliw, Cebu City, Cebu, Philippines
- Help us add some of the tourist attractions of Binaliw in Z-wiki. This will help boost the local economy of Binaliw. Anything that is unique or anything that stands out in your community may be a tourist attraction.
- Landmarks are usually photographed a lot by visitors. Post the Binaliw landmarks here.
Fiestas and Traditions of Binaliw, Cebu City, Cebu, Philippines
Fiesta date of Binaliw
Your Story about Binaliw, Cebu City, Cebu, Philippines
Tell your story about Binaliw. You can talk about the good things in Binaliw or simply talk about the past. You can talk about the eco-system of Binaliw. What is the local LGU doing about the preservation of your natural resources? The topic can start here and once it gets bigger it can have a page of its own in Z-Wiki. It's all up to you.
Cebu City, Cebu, Philippines supports Philippine Cycling
Philippine Cycling is about cycling in the Philippnes. Philippine Cycling helps promote bike races, cycling clubs, bicycle tours, and the development of bicycle trails. Activities are coordinated with bike shops and cycling clubs throughout the Philippines to promote the fun of riding bikes. Philippine Cycling will be coordinating events with tour of Luzon, Visayas and Mindanao. Road biking and mountain bikings will be promoted by Philippine Cycling.
Cycling Activity to Participate In
Your cycling activity can be posted here and it will be shown in all the Provincial, City, Municipal and Barangay pages. Your 2015 Cycling Race or Activity can be Posted here.
- ILOILO CITY, April 27-May 2, 2015 (PNA) – Some 5,000 bikers are expected to join the second Iloilo Bike Festival slated April 27-May 2, 2015 as the city continues to aspire to become a bike-able walkable metropolis. The activity that supported by the John B. Lacson Foundation Maritime University (JBLFMU) and Megaworld Iloilo aims to promote Iloilo as a safe and bike friendly city, promote the share-a-road movement encourage Ilonggos to commute via biking and raise Ilonggos awareness on the benefits of biking on health, safety and environment concerns. Read More....
- CYCLING Le Tour de Filipinas 2015 set as country celebrates 60 years of top-caliber cycling Feb 1 to Feb 4 2015 - View the result of the race: A four stage race. Stage 1 starts in Balanga and back to Balanga for a 126K race Feb 1, 2015 (Sunday); stage 2 starts in Balanga, Bataan to Iba, Zambales for a 154.7 K race Feb 2, 2015 (Monday); stage 3 starts in Iba, Zambales to Lingayen, Pangasinan for a 150.1K race Feb 3, 2015 (Tuesday); stage 4 starts in Lingayen, Pangasinan to Baguio City, Benguet for a 101.7K race Feb 4, 2015 (Wednesday). For a total distance of 532.5 Kms. Read More >>>
- Ronda Pilipinas: Feb 8 - 27 2015:>> Discovering young riders for the national team will be the main objective of the LBC Ronda Pilipinas 2015 when the country’s premiere cycling race hits the road on Feb. 8 in Butuan City. Ronda Pilipinas executive project director Moe Chulani said the international multistage bikathon, which ends on Feb. 27, will have two qualifying legs of four stages each in Mindanao and the Visayas where the top riders will advance to face a tough foreign challenge in the six-stage Luzon finale. Read More>>>
- Pictures of Binaliw
- Click HERE to view more PHOTOS about Binaliw, Cebu City.
Featured News of The Philippines
Updated: October 1, 2022
Bacolod hotels fully booked for Masskara; P5-B revenue expected.
BACOLOD CITY – Mayor Alfredo Abelardo Benitez bared on Friday that hotels and other accommodation establishments here are already fully booked for the highlights of the Masskara Festival as he estimated PHP5 billion in revenues during the three-week festivity. “I learned that for the last week, it’s fully booked. The first and second week, 80 to 90 percent. I have asked the Department of Tourism and the head of the City Tourism Office to conduct a head count,” he said.
Zambo City bans drone-flying during Hermosa Festival
ZAMBOANGA CITY – Flying of drones over certain places, bringing of backpacks, and wearing of baseball caps are banned to ensure the safety and security of attendees in the Zamboanga Hermosa Festival that reeled off Saturday. The highlight of the Zamboanga Hermosa Festival is the feast of Our Lady of the Pillar, the most revered saint of this city, on October 12.
Most of the contents in this site are from registered user collaborations. Information has also been taken from the Department of Tourism, Comelec, National Statistical Coordination Board, DILG: Department of the Interior and Local Government, (LGU) government sites, online news, and other content sites about the specific community. This page does not serve as the official website of the community but rather compliments and helps the community to promote tourism and attract investors.
This is an interactive and collaborative webpage, meant to help promote this community and showcase it to the world via the internet.
This wiki page follows a format. The editor of this wiki page reserves the right to change formats, edit, or delete entries that may be considered as offensive, vulgar or not for the betterment of this wiki page.