Arena Blanco Zamboanga City Philippines
President Duterte and his followers promote the biggest DECEPTION and con in the Philippines. They push for Federalism and constitutional reform or charter change (cha-cha) just to boost political dynasties and to give the Muslims(Moros) their own state, a "BangasaMoro" (Muslim Nation), an Islamic State within the Philippines.
98 Barangays of Zamboanga City within Region 9 - Mindanao in the Republic of The Philippines
Arena Blanco-D2 ● Ayala-D1 ● Baliwasan-D1 ● Baluno-D1 ● Boalan-D2 ● Bolong-D2 ● Buenavista-D2 ● Bunguiao-D2 ● Busay-D2 ● Cabaluay-D2 ● Cabatangan-D1 ● Cacao-D2 ● Calabasa-D2 ● Calarian-D1 ● Camino Nuevo-D1 ● Campo Islam-D1 ● Canelar-D1 ● Capisan-D1 ● Cawit-D1 ● Culianan-D2 ● Curuan-D2 ● Daap ● Dita-D2 ● Divisoria-D2 ● Dulian Bunguiao-D2 ● Dulian Pasonanca-D1 ● Guisao-D2 ● Guiwan-D2 ● Kasanyangan-D2 ● La Paz-D1 ● Labuan-D1 ● Lamisahan-D2 ● Landang Gua-D2 ● Landang Laum-D2 ● Lanzones-D2 ● Lapakan-D2 ● Latuan Curuan-D2 ● Licomo-D2 ● Limaong ● Limpapa-D1 ● Lubigan-D2 ● Lumayang-D2 ● Lumbangan-D2 ● Lunzuran-D2 ● Maasin-D1 ● Malagutay-D1 ● Mampang-D2 ● Manalipa-D2 ● Mangusu-D2 ● Manicahan-D2 ● Mariki-D1 ● Mercedes-D2 ● Muti-D2 ● Pamucutan-D1 ● Pangapuyan-D2 ● Panubigan-D2 ● Pasilmanta-D2 ● Pasobolong-D2 ● Pasonanca-D1 ● Patalon-D1 ● Putik-D2 ● Quiniput-D2 ● Recodo-D1 ● Rio Hondo-D1 ● Salaan-D2 ● San Jose Cawa-Cawa-D1 ● San Jose Gusu-D1 ● San Ramon-D1 ● San Roque-D1 ● Sangali-D2 ● Sibulao Curuan-D2 ● Sinubong-D1 ● Sinunuc-D1 ● Sta. Barbara-D1 ● Sta. Catalina-D2 ● Sta. Maria-D1 ● Sto. Niño-D1 ● Tagasilay-D2 ● Taguiti-D2 ● Talabaan-D2 ● Talisayan-D1 ● Talon-Talon-D2 ● Taluksangay-D2 ● Tetuan-D2 ● Tictapul-D2 ● Tigbalabag-D2 ● Tigtabon-D2 ● Tolosa-D2 ● Tugbungan-D2 ● Tulungatung-D1 ● Tumaga-D1 ● Tumalutab-D2 ● Tumitus-D2 ● Victoria-D2 ● Vitali-D2 ● Zambowood-D2 ● Zone I-D1 ● Zone II-D1 ● Zone III-D1 ● Zone IV-D1
Religion is always good for the people but it should never be embraced or financed by government. Tax exemption is not tantamount to financing. Every non-profit organization is tax-exempt.
|Adopt this webpage. Help your community get more exposure to TOURISTS and INVESTORS. Help us improve this webpage.|
When in Zamboanga Visit
|Interactive Google Satellite Map of Zamboanga City, Philippines|
Map of region 9 in Zamboanga Peninsula
Arena Blanco Barangay Hall
Entrance to the Barangay of Arena Blanco in Zamboanga City
Left Side of the Welcome Arch of Arena Blanco
Right Side of the Welcome Arch of Arena Blanco
Fisherman waves as he harvests seaweeds from his seaweed farm near the coast of Barangay Arena Blanco in Zamboanga City. PHOTO BY CHARLIE SACEDA
Pier arena blanco zamboanga
Mosque (Masjid) arena blanco
- 1 History of Arena Blanco, Zamboanga City
- 2 People of Arena Blanco, Zamboanga City
- 3 Elected Government Officials of Arena Blanco, Zamboanga City
- 4 Businesses in Arena Blanco, Zamboanga City
- 5 Real Estate for Sale in Arena Blanco, Zamboanga City
- 6 Churches, Mosques, or Places of Worship in Arena Blanco, Zamboanga City, Philippines
- 7 Schools in Arena Blanco, Zamboanga City
- 8 Economy of Arena Blanco, Zamboanga City
- 9 Natural Resources of Arena Blanco, Zamboanga City
- 10 Landmarks: Monuments or Historic buildings and Tourists Attractions in Arena Blanco, Zamboanga City
- 11 Fiestas and Traditions of Arena Blanco, Zamboanga City
- 12 Your Story about Arena Blanco, Zamboanga City
- 13 Families of Arena Blanco, Zamboanga City
- 14 Arena Blaco, Zamboanga City supports Philippine Cycling
- 15 Arena Blanco Zamboanga City Photo Gallery
- 16 Disclaimer
History of Arena Blanco, Zamboanga City
Arena Blanco is an island bounded by the sea on the mouth of Masinlog River, a name coined from the name “Ilog Maasin”. “Ilog” in Tagalog means river and “maasin” in the vernacular of tausug, yakan and others mean “salty”. Hence, it literally means “salty river”. It is adjacent to “bilang-bilang”, the oldest established community in the vicinity.
Arena Blanco derived its name from Spanish words which literally mean, "white sand" and construed to connote purity and simplicity of the natives’ way of life. They were purely “palu.” Other names to call them were given by their foes like luwaan, samal, badjao and extreme samal luwaan. These names were deliberately given to them to portray the absurdities of these humble, peace loving creatures, who love more than ever nature and the very people who oppressed their communal right of ownership. Inspite of this, they calmly survive without any resistance and vengeance undertaken.
The Luwaan Samal and extremely called “Samal Luwaan” when at anger addressed by migrant surigaonons from the province of Surigao, were drifted long time ago by strong waves from east and reached Sulu Archipelago. There, they inhabited some of the places and became the aboriginal occupants of the upper lands. They are now being called tausugs. The forefathers of this determined tribe were wanderers in the Visayan shores looking for green pastures and reached through Surigao Deep and now scattered over the lands of Mindanao to the southern most part of the Philippines.
Early Migrants to Arrive at the Shore of Arena Blanco
Many palau’ families of Laminusa island from the municipality of Siasi, Province of Sulu, the south palua’ in Tawi-Tawi and Jolo, had passed through the Basilan Strait into the shores of Bilang-Bilang, the then mother “balangay” of Arena Blanco. Various diverse cultures have come across with it, even the yakans and bangi-ngi. But they did not stay longer. Until one glorious day, a certain Imam Talib called pusong, panglima Amsiluddin Atti and others who rose from Sisangat, Siasi, Sulu crossed breed with Tawi-Tawi blooded palua’ Sellangan Tawi-Tawi, who were among the aboriginal inhabitants of Bilang-Bilang, have stepped on the soil of Arena Blanco and became the inhabitants and natives of the place.
In 1950’s a certain Paul Walton, in the time of Maya (hji. Abdulsalam), the father of the late Kagawad Adbulhussin with a certain contemporary caretaker by the name of Victor, a Christian tenant, and in coordination with these guys, Imam Pusong Talib was able to settle and live in the area peacefully and harmoniously with his family and his group. Mr. Paul Walton was the first to own a title in Arena Blanco.
Imam Pusong got married to a Laminusa girl, born in Bilang-Bilang belonging to the “pangkat” of anak apo lima in Tenggah, Laminusa. Pangkat means “the rightful clan of spiritual leadership over the submissive.” While panglima Amsiluddin Atti took shelter in the very adjacent vicinity at the mouth of Masinlog River, southwest of Bilang-Bilang. He married Hja. Rufa Hani of the community. She was the sister of Hji. Sabirullah Hani, known for his expertise in chanting psalms called “lugoh”.
After Paul Walton owned first the whole of Arena Blanco, the area was bought by a certain Weedyaw, a rich Chinese businessman. He entrusted the management, still to Hji. Abdulsalam or Maya.
In 1980’s, Mr. Juanito Chan assumed the absolute ownership of the island and the caretaker then was Hji. Abdulsalam. Around ten years after, the lot was sold to Hji. Ahmad Omar, the Mayor of Kapual, Luuk, Sulu, under the management of Hji. Jainuddin, the son of Maya, father of Kagawad Mujib. *article from the Zamboanga City government*
Arena Blanco original name derive from Sama language "UMUS POTE" White Sand was founded Spanish era.According to my great grandfather Panglima Amsiludding Atti(known as Hj Basir) first cousin of Hj Abdulsalam Maya and ruling the Arena Blanco since founded.Until Present my clan still strong holding a Politic dynasty same as Maya Family (known as now Abdulhussin And Sulayman )..
People of Arena Blanco, Zamboanga City
- (2007 Census)
- Total Population: 10,621
- Number of Household: 1,439
- Population as of May 1, 2010 Census: 10,016
Elected Government Officials of Arena Blanco, Zamboanga City
- Elected Officials of Arena Blanco for the term of 2018 - 2020
- Punong Barangay Chairman/Captain : Mujib Mohammad Nur Abdulhusin
- Barangay Kagawads/Councilors:
- Mohammad Samsarani Misuari
- Khadafy Bukang Atti
- Alih Mohamad Abdulhusin
- Suaib Pawaki Yunus
- Tonn Paksa Cegales
- Tayyib Ismael Mucktar
- Sharif Nashar Jali Kasim
- Sangguniang Kabataan (SK officials)
- SK Chairman: ?
- SK kagawad:
- 7 members: need their names
- Note: We still need the names of the SK officials. If you are an elected official of this barangay, please message the SK election result of your barangay to firstname.lastname@example.org or Facebook . Please, share PUBLIC INFORMATION.
- Elected Officials of Arena Blanco for the term of 2013-2016-18
- Punong Barangay Chairman/Captain : Abdulhusin, Mujib Mohammad Nur
- Barangay Kagawad Idjah, Ibno Sali
- Barangay Kagawad Pitoh, Abdul-Amin Adam
- Barangay Kagawad Atti, Khadafy Bukang
- Barangay Kagawad Tandiko, Annie-Fie Mirisani
- Barangay Kagawad Misuari, Mohammad Samsarani
- Barangay Kagawad Abdulhusin, Alih Mohamad
- Barangay Kagawad Centi, Suharto Alsad
- Elected Officials of Arena Blanco for the term of 2010-2013
- Arena Blanco, Barangay Chairman, Mujib M. Abdulhusin
- Arena Blanco, Kagawad 1, Abdul-Amin A. Pitoh
- Arena Blanco, Kagawad 2, Nulhamdo P. Cegales
- Arena Blanco, Kagawad 3, Jerry B. Kadil
- Arena Blanco, Kagawad 4, Nur U. Jakaria
- Arena Blanco, Kagawad 5, Mohammad S. Misuari
- Arena Blanco, Kagawad 6, Suharto A. Centi
- Arena Blanco, Kagawad 7, Mutalib N. Pula
- Arena Blanco, SK Chairman, Rafida M. Tandiko
This is the.
The barangay has power and authority over its domain. The improvement of the barangay rests on the barangay officials. The barangay chairman, the barangay council and the local businessmen forge the prosperity of the barangay. Not the president of the Philippines, senate, nor congress, not the governor of the province, not the mayor nor council of the municipality or city. Poor barangays stay poor because of weak and/or ignorant(uninformed) barangay leaders.
When roads need to be built or any infrastructure within the barangay is needed, all the barangay officials have to do is make a resolution and demand for it from the city or municipality council. The resolution will force the city/municipal council or responsible government office to hear the legitimate demands. "The squeaky wheel gets the grease."
Practically anything that has to do with the barangay, the barangay officials have a say on it and most likely the authority over it. The majority of the barangay officials are not aware of their duties and power. They depend on the city council or mayor. The elected barangay officials are afraid of the mayor and city/municipality's "Sangguniang Panlungsod". They are in fear of being ousted or removed from office. The truth is, "Sangguniang Panlungsod" does not have the power to remove any elected barangay officials from office. Only the COURT OF LAW can do this (judicial branch of the government). Information is power. Be informed.
The control of traffic is not up to the city council or chief of police. It is controlled by the barangay. If the barangay needs traffic enforcers, the barangay can make a resolution to demand it from the city or municipality council. When the electric coop or the water district do not maintain their lines, the barangay can directly demand for the maintenance from the utility companies. No need to wait for city council.
The citizens also has the power to make demands to the barangay officials. In case the officials get blinded. Simply file an official complaint with the barangay secretary naming the Punong barangay as the respondent representing the barangay.
Cleaning the shorelines, drainage systems, streets, rivers, and parks within your barangay is YOUR responsibility. You are accountable for this. It is not the responsibility of the City/Municipality officials. The citizens and officials of the barangay are responsible.
- BUDGET: As far as the preparation for the budget expenditures, it starts at the barangay level, then moves on to cities, municipalities, provinces and regions. The barangays need to exercise their authority. They need to put their yearly budget together for their administration and future projects. The majority of the barangays leave this job to the municipality and city. This is so wrong. Then when the budget doesn't come or is lacking, they complain.
- The budget for the barangays does go to the City or Municipality, but simply for holding and later distribution. The city or municipality DOES NOT approve the budget. It was already approved by congress. The city or municipality simply "distributes" the approved budget.
- The bureau of internal revenue is in cahoots to subdue the barangays, municipalities and provinces. They call the rightful shares to the taxes collected as "Internal Revenue Allotment Dependency". It is not a dependency. It is the lawful and rightful share of the LGU as specified in "TITLE III, SHARES OF LOCAL GOVERNMENT UNITS IN THE PROCEEDS OF NATIONAL TAXES, CHAPTER I, Allotment of Internal Revenue Taxes, Section 284."
- Imperial Manila does not exist anymore. Budgetary planning has been .
- DURING ELECTIONS: Where do City and Municipality politicians go to campaign? They seek the support of the Barangay officials. They plead to the barangay folks for the votes. After the election they forget you. Do not ever forget the power of the barangay.
Ignorance keeps the pinoys thinking that Manila rules. Be informed, be educated and make your barangay prosper.
- Absolutely NO need for FEDERALISM. It is a ploy to give the Bangsamoro an Islamic State where the religion of . Bangsamoro will be a HOMELAND not for all Filipinos but for only the Muslim Filipinos. It violates the constitution's "separation of church and state". Religion is always good for the people but it should never be embraced or financed by government. Tax exemption is not tantamount to financing. Every non-profit organization is tax-exempt.
Businesses in Arena Blanco, Zamboanga City
- Businesses in Arena Blanco
- The name of your business, address, phone number
- We invite you to list your business located in Arena Blanco.
- Give your business a good description. Add your address and contact number if available.
- Resorts, restaurants, pension houses, or hotels are welcome to be listed here.
- Bakery, Mechanical Shop, Bicycle Shop, Tailor shops can be listed here.
- If you have a pharmacy or gas station, it can be listed here too.
- Hardware stores, Agrivets, salon, spas, etc. are welcome to be listed.
- We do not allow external links except for our sponsors. If you have an external site for your business you may not link to it in Z-Wiki but you can point to it. e.g. list it like this: www.my??business.com - this tells the people of your website but it does not link to it.
- Take a picture of your Business in Arena Blanco. Upload that picture here in zamboanga.com and that picture can immediately be your business webpage. It is that easy. If you do not want to "wiki-upload", email your picture to email@example.com
- How to Improve Your Business and Livelihood
The Philippine Livelihood Program: The Philippine government provides several programs to enhance the livelihood of the Filipino people. The department of Science and Technology through its Technology Research Center (TRC) regurlarly conducts various types of hands-on and personalized training programs.
- DOST - Website
- UPLiFT stands for Urban Program for Livelihood Finance and Training. - Website
- DSWD Pro-poor and Livelihood Programs - Website
Real Estate for Sale in Arena Blanco, Zamboanga City
- If you have real estate property for sale in Arena Blanco, you can list that property for free. Click to VIEW, EDIT, or ADD Realty Listings.
- You can list your House and lot or farm land for sale for free here in Z-Wiki
Churches, Mosques, or Places of Worship in Arena Blanco, Zamboanga City, Philippines
The name of your church, mosque, or place of worship can be listed in this community page. Take a picture of the facade of your church or place of worship and it can be posted here. We can even provide you with a free webpage. You can enter the data (story about your place of worship) here yourself, email the information or pictures to (firstname.lastname@example.org) or via.
- FILIPINOS WAKE UP! THE TAXES YOU PAID ARE USED BY THE GOVERNMENT TO EXCLUSIVELY FINANCE THE RELIGION OF ISLAM.
Freedom of religion, yes. Equality, yes. But no favoritism.
The majority of the people in Arena Blanco are Muslims.
Schools in Arena Blanco, Zamboanga City
- Take a picture of your school building(s) and send your pictures via email to (email@example.com) or message me via . I will then post the pictures in this page.
Due to Covid19: Pursuant to the instructions of President Roa Duterte, and as recommended by the DepEd, the opening of classes for the year 2020-2021 is deferred to October 5, 2020.
- List of schools: >>> click
PUBLIC NOTICE: Why pretend that the National language of the Philippines is Tagalog? It should be English. To be a Teacher, doctor, lawyer, engineer, architect, nurse, computer technician; what books do you learn from? English books of course. All your tests are in English. The constitution of the Philippines is written in English. All the laws and new laws introduced by congress are in English. For that matter, you can't be a teacher in a school system unless you know English. The "Licensure Exam for Teachers" is in ENGLISH! Who are these people forcing Tagalog down our throats? Tagalog is simply one of the many dialects of the Philippines. Keep your dialects but learn and be fluent and proficient in ENGLISH.
- Arena Blanco National High School
- Arena Blanco Elementary School East
- Arena Blanco Elementary School West
Economy of Arena Blanco, Zamboanga City
- If you have an article or news that talks about the improvement of the economy of this community you can post that article here. Of course you have to reference the writer of the article. Any improvement to transportation, power and service usually improves the economy of the community, so go ahead and report that too. Send your information by: (1) email to firstname.lastname@example.org, (2) or post on our .
The barangay council is the key to the development of the community. The leadership of the council rests on the barangay chairman. There is no need to wait for the municipality mayor or city mayor to invite or entice business to your barangay. The barangay captain or kagawad should approach business men/women or entrepreneurs and encourage them to do business in this barangay.
When roads need repair or bridges need to be built, do not wait for the city or municipality council to act. The barangay can make a resolution and present the idea and solution to the city/municipality council. You are the caretakers of the barangay. Improvements will only come if you work and ask for it. The budget allocated to your municipality or city from the national government has its allocation for your barangay too. But don't be shy. When you need improvements for the barangay, immediately make a barangay resolution for the request and present that resolution to the city council. Individuals can also can have their ideas be heard. As a citizen of the barangay and if you have a concern for the maintenance or improvement of the bagangay, don't just sit, moan and groan. Go to the barangay hall and file a complaint with the barangay secretary. The secretary has the obligation to write down your complaint and officially log it. You can even take it further by presenting your idea directly to the council during the barangay council meetings. "The squeaky wheel gets the grease".
The growth of your barangay does not have to come from the president, the governor or the mayor. It has to come from you the barangay residents and the barangay officials.
Just sitting around waiting for things to happen will not improve the economy of your barangay. Do not depend on the city or municipality council to come up with ideas. Come up with your own. The barangay is the keystone of the Philippine economy. One way to improve the economy of the Arena Blanco is to rehabilitate the port area. It can be a great source of economic improvement. But the barangay LGU just sits and waits for the city government to act.
Arena Blanco is a very poor community. As of 2009, it still does not have a good water source. Every dry season, the community runs out of water. The water from shallow wells is not potable.
Sea-Weed Farming or Agal-Agal farming. Sea-weed processing. Sari-Sari Stores.
Natural Resources of Arena Blanco, Zamboanga City
The mangrove of Arena Blanco is but a memory today. They have all been ravaged by the folks who moved in in the 70's who used the wood from the mangrove to build their homes.
- Protect the environment
It is sad but true that as of the year 2012 the rivers of the Philippines continue to be the #1 Sewer Systems of the Philippines.
Protect & Save the Rivers. Do not let your sewer drain into the river. Your community can be the first to initiate this project.
Build your riverbank protection with a built-in gutter system. Reforest within Ten Years - Guaranteed!
Let us plant more trees in every barangay in the entire Philippines. It does not make any difference if the barangay is urban, partially urban or rural; we need more trees. Trees will prevent erosion, provide oxygen, prevent green house effect, and even a place of business for the shade tree mechanic.
The Philippines is a tropical country and practically anything will grow. The DENR has the planting trees project that goes on every year. Lots of picture taking for the media. Planting trees one by one is the "human" way of doing it. This individual planting of trees is good if done to "line" the roads and highways with trees or along fences or property divisions, or if you have a plantation.
To reforest the nation of the Philippines we have to plant trees the "mother nature" way. Sow the seeds during the rainy season. Go deep into "bald" forests and plant trees by sowing seeds. If there's not enough volunteers to do this, use the military helicopters to fly over the designated areas and sow the seeds.
Guaranteed within a few years, The Philippines will be lush again. >>Read More
We are using our rivers as our sewer system. If you ask a Filipino, "Are the Filipinos a clean people?" The answer is an automatic, "Yes!". However, the Filipinos are suffering from the same disease or attitude as most people do, and that is the "NIMBY" disease or "NIMBY" attitude. (NIMBY) Not In My Back Yard. So it is OK to dump my garbage and sewer there. Not mine! Someone else will take care of it.
This attitude is killing our rivers. Your great-grandparents, grandparents or parents were once proud to tell the stories of how they enjoyed swimming in the river behind your house or nearby. However, you can't say the same or tell the same stories to your kids or grand kids. Why? Because your generation is killing the river.
- Secretary Roy Cimatu - since May 8, 2017
- Department of Environment and Natural Resources
- Visayas Avenue, Diliman, 1100 Quezon City, Philippines
We have so much water in the Philippines and yet very little to drink.
Instead of relying too much on Diesel fuel and Coal to generate the majority of Philippine's Electrical energy Supply, we can concentrate more on renewable and sustainable source of energy such as: Hydro Power, Solar Power, and Wind Power and thermal energy conversion. We have too many black outs.
Landmarks: Monuments or Historic buildings and Tourists Attractions in Arena Blanco, Zamboanga City
- Help us post some interesting pictures. This will help boost the local economy of the community. Anything that is unique or anything that stands out in your community may be a tourist attraction.
- Landmarks are usually photographed a lot by visitors. Send your pictures via email to (email@example.com) or post in .
Fiestas and Traditions of Arena Blanco, Zamboanga City
In the Philippines a fiesta is usually celebrated in barrios or barangays. It is the official holiday of the LGU, the barangay. Filipinos love fiestas. It is a time for joy and celebration. A fiesta is of Spanish origin and is usually commemorated in association with a christian patron saint. Most barangays whose population have been clustered by Muslims(Moros) and their population is more than that of the Christians, the celebration of the fiesta have been cancelled and replaced with the Hari Raya or Eid al-Fitr.
The cities or municipalities usually have yearly festivals where all the barangays participate. The cities or municipalities hold contests for the best floats in parades.
Over 97% of the population of Arena Blanco are Muslims and therefore the barangay does not celebrate fiesta. Instead once a year during Hari Raya, the barangay celebrates.
Your Story about Arena Blanco, Zamboanga City
Create you own personal page about the barangay in the municipality or City you live in. Title it like so for specificity: "Mybarangay, MyCityMunicipality, Myprovince, Philippines by MyFirstname Mylastname". You can update and edit this page anytime and anyway you want. It does not have to follow the standard format of the main wiki. It is your page. A link to your page will be inserted in this main barangay page. Here is an example page.
If you want the tittle to be more generic then do this: "Philippines by Your name". You can insert your picture of anywhere in the Philippines in this page. This will be your personal WIKI social media page.
You can talk about your personal experiences, your advocacies, the environmental conditions of your barangay, municipality, city or province.
Families of Arena Blanco, Zamboanga City
You can create your own Family page and we can help you. We have a large Database of Names.
Arena Blaco, Zamboanga City supports Philippine Cycling
Philippine Cycling is about cycling in the Philippnes. Philippine Cycling helps promote bike races, cycling clubs, bicycle tours, and the development of bicycle trails. Activities are coordinated with bike shops and cycling clubs throughout the Philippines to promote the fun of riding bikes. Philippine Cycling will be coordinating events with tour of Luzon, Visayas and Mindanao. Road biking and mountain bikings will be promoted by Philippine Cycling.
Cycling Activity to Participate In
Your cycling activity can be posted here and it will be shown in all the Provincial, City, Municipal and Barangay pages. Your 2015 Cycling Race or Activity can be Posted here.
- ILOILO CITY, April 27-May 2, 2015 (PNA) – Some 5,000 bikers are expected to join the second Iloilo Bike Festival slated April 27-May 2, 2015 as the city continues to aspire to become a bike-able walkable metropolis. The activity that supported by the John B. Lacson Foundation Maritime University (JBLFMU) and Megaworld Iloilo aims to promote Iloilo as a safe and bike friendly city, promote the share-a-road movement encourage Ilonggos to commute via biking and raise Ilonggos awareness on the benefits of biking on health, safety and environment concerns. Read More....
- CYCLING Le Tour de Filipinas 2015 set as country celebrates 60 years of top-caliber cycling Feb 1 to Feb 4 2015 - View the result of the race: A four stage race. Stage 1 starts in Balanga and back to Balanga for a 126K race Feb 1, 2015 (Sunday); stage 2 starts in Balanga, Bataan to Iba, Zambales for a 154.7 K race Feb 2, 2015 (Monday); stage 3 starts in Iba, Zambales to Lingayen, Pangasinan for a 150.1K race Feb 3, 2015 (Tuesday); stage 4 starts in Lingayen, Pangasinan to Baguio City, Benguet for a 101.7K race Feb 4, 2015 (Wednesday). For a total distance of 532.5 Kms. Read More >>>
- Ronda Pilipinas: Feb 8 - 27 2015:>> Discovering young riders for the national team will be the main objective of the LBC Ronda Pilipinas 2015 when the country’s premiere cycling race hits the road on Feb. 8 in Butuan City. Ronda Pilipinas executive project director Moe Chulani said the international multistage bikathon, which ends on Feb. 27, will have two qualifying legs of four stages each in Mindanao and the Visayas where the top riders will advance to face a tough foreign challenge in the six-stage Luzon finale. Read More>>>
- Do this so your photo upload will be properly categorized for Arena Blanco.
- Copy and paste the code below in "GREEN" to the body or "Summary" of the image file that you are uploading.
[[Category:Arena Blanco Zamboanga City Photo Gallery]]
[[Category:Zamboanga City Photo Gallery]]
=[[Arena Blanco Zamboanga City Philippines]]=
Most of the contents in this site are from registered user collaborations. Information has also been taken from the Department of Tourism, Comelec, National Statistical Coordination Board, DILG: Department of the Interior and Local Government, (LGU) government sites, online news, and other content sites about the specific community. This page does not serve as the official website of the community but rather compliments and helps the community to promote tourism and attract investors.
This is an interactive and collaborative webpage, meant to help promote this community and showcase it to the world via the internet.
This wiki page follows a format. The editor of this wiki page reserves the right to change formats, edit, or delete entries that may be considered as offensive, vulgar or not for the betterment of this wiki page.