List of the 17 Regions in the Philippines
National - Capital Region ● I - Ilocos ● II - Cagayan ● III - C. Luzon ● IV-A - Calabarzon ● IV-B - Mimaropa ● V - Bicol ● VI - W. Visayas ● VII - C. Visayas ● VIII - E. Visayas ● IX - Zamboanga ● X - N. Mindanao ● XI - Davao ● XII - Soccsksargen ● XIII - Caraga ● XIV - CAR ● XV - BARMM
If you are from Region IX, You will be guaranteed at least one senator. Now you have NONE because the election for senators is national. Petition for a regional senatorial election.
Visit to help propagate the
Tinago, Naga City, Philippines
The Philippines has 42,045 barangays, 1489 municipalities, 145 cities, 81 provinces and 17 regions. It has a democratic form of government and the freedom of speech is upheld by law. English is the "lingua franca" and is the mode of instruction in all high schools, colleges and universities. Laws and contracts are written in English.
Barangays of Naga City, in the Camarines Sur Province, within Region 5(Bicol) in the Republic of The Philippines
Abella • Bagumbayan Norte • Bagumbayan Sur • Balatas • Calauag • Cararayan • Carolina • Concepcion Grande • Concepcion Pequeño • Dayangdang • Del Rosario • Dinaga • Igualdad Interior • Lerma • Liboton • Mabolo • Pacol • Panicuason • Peñafrancia • Sabang • San Felipe • San Francisco • San Isidro • Santa Cruz • Tabuco • Tinago • Triangulo
The Philippines has been a "decentralized" form of government since 1991, contrary to what most Filipinos think. Ever since the creation of Republic Act 7160, each LGU is responsible for its own domain. Even the smallest LGU the barangay creates its own Budget. It is not dependent on handouts from the city, municipality or province. "IMPERIAL MANILA IS A MYTH!", it does not exist anymore. The Philippine budget formulation system is not centralized. . It is the responsibility of each LGU to submit their budgetary needs for review. Failure to submit is the problem.
|Adopt this webpage. Help your community get more exposure to TOURISTS and INVESTORS. Help us improve this webpage.|
Naga City Location Map
Camarines Sur Province within The Philippines
Location of Tinago, Naga City, Philippines
Tinago is located ....
History of Tinago, Naga City, Philippines
Contribute your knowledge about the history of Tinago
People of Tinago, Naga City, Philippines
Total Population of Tinago
Local Government Unit LGU of Tinago, Naga City, Philippines
- Elected Officials of Tinago for the term of 2013-2016
- Punong Barangay : Magalona, Milagros Nopre
- Barangay Kagawad :-> Bautista, Estelita Nudado
- Barangay Kagawad :-> Blancaflor, Eduardo Lopez
- Barangay Kagawad :-> San Buenaventura, Roberta Largoza
- Barangay Kagawad :-> De Guzman, Teopisto Jr. Rosin
- Barangay Kagawad :-> Roquid, Gelda Opto
- Barangay Kagawad :-> Moral, Cezar Rey
- Barangay Kagawad :-> Lachama, Henry Gomez
- Elected Officials of Tinago for the term of 2010-2013
- Camarines Sur, Naga City, Tinago, Barangay Chairman, Jose B Importante
- Camarines Sur, Naga City, Tinago, Kagawad 1, Clotilde S Beloro
- Camarines Sur, Naga City, Tinago, Kagawad 2, Estelita N Bautista
- Camarines Sur, Naga City, Tinago, Kagawad 3, Milagros N Magalona
- Camarines Sur, Naga City, Tinago, Kagawad 4, Marlon B Bagacina
- Camarines Sur, Naga City, Tinago, Kagawad 5, Henry G Lachama
- Camarines Sur, Naga City, Tinago, Kagawad 6, Teopisto De Guzman Jr
- Camarines Sur, Naga City, Tinago, Kagawad 7, Eduardo Blancaflor
- Camarines Sur, Naga City, Tinago, SK Chairman, Maria Olga B Aguilar
Businesses in Tinago, Naga City, Philippines
- We invite you to list your business located in Tinago, Naga City.
- Give your business a good description. Add your address and contact number if available.
- Resorts, restaurants, pension houses, or hotels are welcome to be listed here.
- Bakery, Mechanical Shop, Bicycle Shop, Tailor shops can be listed here.
- If you have a pharmacy or gas station, it can be listed here too.
- Hardware stores, Agrivets, salon, spas, etc. are welcome to be listed.
- We do not allow external links except for our sponsors zamboanga.com and maletsky.com. If you have an external site for your business you may not link to it in Z-Wiki but you can point to it. e.g. list it like this: www.my??business.com - this tells the people of your website but it does not link to it.
- Businesses in Tinago
- The name of your business, address, phone number
Real Estate for Sale in Tinago, Naga City, Philippines
- If you have real estate property, whether its commercial, residential, farm land, or just an empty lot in Tinago, you can list that property for FREE HERE in Z-wiki.
- You can list your House and lot or farm land for sale for free here in Z-Wiki
Churches, Mosques, or Places of Worship in Tinago, Naga City, Philippines
The name of your church, mosque, or place of worship can be listed in this community page. Take a picture of the facade of your church or place of worship and it can be posted here. We can even provide you with a free webpage. You can enter the data (story about your place of worship) here yourself, email the information or pictures to (firstname.lastname@example.org) or via.
- FILIPINOS WAKE UP! THE TAXES YOU PAID ARE USED BY THE GOVERNMENT TO EXCLUSIVELY FINANCE THE RELIGION OF ISLAM.
Freedom of religion, yes. Equality, yes. But no favoritism.
Schools in Tinago, Naga City, Philippines
The schools in Tinago
Economy of Tinago, Naga City, Philippines
- If you have an article that talks about the improvement of the economy of Tinago, Naga City you can post that article here. If you come across any news items that talk about the economy of Tinago, Naga City, you may post it here. Of course you have to reference the writer of the article. Any improvement to transportation, power and service usually improves the economy of the community, so go ahead and report that too.
Natural Resources of Tinago, Naga City, Philippines
This page needs some articles about the natural resources of Tinago, Naga City. Where does the energy source of this Naga City come from? Are there any mining industries? Rivers and tributaries are part of the natural resources.
Tourists Attractions of Tinago, Naga City, Philippines
- Help us add some of the tourist attractions of Tinago in Z-wiki. This will help boost the local economy of Tinago. Anything that is unique or anything that stands out in your community may be a tourist attraction.
- Landmarks are usually photographed a lot by visitors. Post the Tinago landmarks here.
Fiestas and Traditions of Tinago, Naga City, Philippines
Fiesta date of Tinago
Your Story about Tinago, Naga City, Philippines
Tell your story about Tinago. You can talk about the good things in Tinago or simply talk about the past. You can talk about the eco-system of Tinago. What is the local LGU doing about the preservation of your natural resources? The topic can start here and once it gets bigger it can have a page of its own in Z-Wiki. It's all up to you.
Naga City, Camarines Sur, Philippines supports Philippine Cycling
Philippine Cycling is about cycling in the Philippnes. Philippine Cycling helps promote bike races, cycling clubs, bicycle tours, and the development of bicycle trails. Activities are coordinated with bike shops and cycling clubs throughout the Philippines to promote the fun of riding bikes. Philippine Cycling will be coordinating events with tour of Luzon, Visayas and Mindanao. Road biking and mountain bikings will be promoted by Philippine Cycling.
Cycling Activity to Participate In
Your cycling activity can be posted here and it will be shown in all the Provincial, City, Municipal and Barangay pages. Your 2015 Cycling Race or Activity can be Posted here.
- ILOILO CITY, April 27-May 2, 2015 (PNA) – Some 5,000 bikers are expected to join the second Iloilo Bike Festival slated April 27-May 2, 2015 as the city continues to aspire to become a bike-able walkable metropolis. The activity that supported by the John B. Lacson Foundation Maritime University (JBLFMU) and Megaworld Iloilo aims to promote Iloilo as a safe and bike friendly city, promote the share-a-road movement encourage Ilonggos to commute via biking and raise Ilonggos awareness on the benefits of biking on health, safety and environment concerns. Read More....
- CYCLING Le Tour de Filipinas 2015 set as country celebrates 60 years of top-caliber cycling Feb 1 to Feb 4 2015 - View the result of the race: A four stage race. Stage 1 starts in Balanga and back to Balanga for a 126K race Feb 1, 2015 (Sunday); stage 2 starts in Balanga, Bataan to Iba, Zambales for a 154.7 K race Feb 2, 2015 (Monday); stage 3 starts in Iba, Zambales to Lingayen, Pangasinan for a 150.1K race Feb 3, 2015 (Tuesday); stage 4 starts in Lingayen, Pangasinan to Baguio City, Benguet for a 101.7K race Feb 4, 2015 (Wednesday). For a total distance of 532.5 Kms. Read More >>>
- Ronda Pilipinas: Feb 8 - 27 2015:>> Discovering young riders for the national team will be the main objective of the LBC Ronda Pilipinas 2015 when the country’s premiere cycling race hits the road on Feb. 8 in Butuan City. Ronda Pilipinas executive project director Moe Chulani said the international multistage bikathon, which ends on Feb. 27, will have two qualifying legs of four stages each in Mindanao and the Visayas where the top riders will advance to face a tough foreign challenge in the six-stage Luzon finale. Read More>>>
- Pictures of Tinago
- Click HERE to view more PHOTOS about Tinago, Naga City.
Featured News of The Philippines
Updated: October 15, 2021
Philippines — Fully vaccinated travelers to the Philippines starting Saturday (Oct 16) will no longer be quarantined if they are arriving from the USA, Japan and over 40 countries with low covid-19 infections, presidential spokesperson Harry Roque said on Friday. However, Roque that swab test will be required to be taken within 72 hours before departure. Passengers are still urged to self-monitor after arrival and to always follow proper hygiene.
Young people aged 12-17 are now encouraged to be vaccinated against the coronavirus, hoping that schools will safely open soon. Over 1,000 children received the covid-19 vaccination last Friday. With the receipt of 844,800 doses of AstraZeneca COVID-19 vaccines on Friday afternoon, the Philippines is gradually increasing the number of people to be fully vaccinated. Nearly 26% of the population is fully vaccinated.
The tropical storm Kompasu that hit the Philippines has left at least 19 people dead. The storm also triggered landslides and flash floods causing many property damages.
Announced on Friday, Vice-President Leni Robredo (presidential candidate) named senators Juan Miguel “Migz” F. Zubiri, Richard “Dick” J. Gordon, Emmanuel Joel Villanueva, and former Vice-President Jejomar “Jojo” C. Binay, Sr., lawyer Alex Lacson, and former senator Francis “Chiz” G. Escudero as part of her senatorial ticket for the 2022 elections.
Most of the contents in this site are from registered user collaborations. Information has also been taken from the Department of Tourism, Comelec, National Statistical Coordination Board, DILG: Department of the Interior and Local Government, (LGU) government sites, online news, and other content sites about the specific community. This page does not serve as the official website of the community but rather compliments and helps the community to promote tourism and attract investors.
This is an interactive and collaborative webpage, meant to help promote this community and showcase it to the world via the internet.
This wiki page follows a format. The editor of this wiki page reserves the right to change formats, edit, or delete entries that may be considered as offensive, vulgar or not for the betterment of this wiki page.