LOG IN. UPLOAD PICTURES.
The Philippines has Zamboanga Shopping to help propagate the Chavacano Language
Dayangdang, Naga City, Philippines
List of the 17 Regions in the Philippines
National - Capital Region ● I - Ilocos ● II - Cagayan ● III - C. Luzon ● IV-A - Calabarzon ● IV-B - Mimaropa ● V - Bicol ● VI - W. Visayas ● VII - C. Visayas ● VIII - E. Visayas ● IX - Zamboanga ● X - N. Mindanao ● XI - Davao ● XII - Soccsksargen ● XIII - Caraga ● XIV - CAR ● XV - BARMM
Within these 17 regions in the Philippines, there are 42,046 barangays, 1488 municipalities, 146 cities, 81 provinces. It has a democratic form of government and the freedom of speech is upheld by law. English is the "lingua franca" and is the mode of instruction in all high schools, colleges and universities. Laws and contracts are written in English.
- Minimize corruption and maximize prosperity with a Guarantee of One Senator per Region. They divided the Philippines into REGIONS, but kept SENATORIAL representation national with no accountability to any regions.. No wonder many regions remain poor. Petition for a regional senatorial election. All regions will have senatorial representation.
Barangays of Naga City, in the Camarines Sur Province, within Region 5(Bicol) in the Republic of The Philippines
Abella • Bagumbayan Norte • Bagumbayan Sur • Balatas • Calauag • Cararayan • Carolina • Concepcion Grande • Concepcion Pequeño • Dayangdang • Del Rosario • Dinaga • Igualdad Interior • Lerma • Liboton • Mabolo • Pacol • Panicuason • Peñafrancia • Sabang • San Felipe • San Francisco • San Isidro • Santa Cruz • Tabuco • Tinago • Triangulo
The Philippines has been a "decentralized" form of government since 1991, contrary to what most Filipinos think. Ever since the creation of Republic Act 7160, each LGU is responsible for its own domain. Even the smallest LGU the barangay creates its own Budget. It is not dependent on handouts from the city, municipality or province. "IMPERIAL MANILA IS A MYTH!", it does not exist anymore. The Philippine budget formulation system is not centralized. "Budgetary planning has been DECENTRALIZED since 1991". It is the responsibility of each LGU to submit their budgetary needs for review. Failure to submit is the problem.
|Adopt this webpage. Help your community get more exposure to TOURISTS and INVESTORS. Help us improve this webpage.|
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z
Create Name's page
Regions | Philippine Provinces | Philippine Cities | Municipalities | Barangays | High School Reunions
Naga City Location Map
Camarines Sur Province within The Philippines
Dayangdang, Naga City,
Location of Dayangdang, Naga City, Philippines
Dayangdang is located ....
History of Dayangdang, Naga City, Philippines
Contribute your knowledge about the history of Dayangdang
People of Dayangdang, Naga City, Philippines
- Population of Dayangdang, CITY OF NAGA as of 2020 census: 4,130
Local Government Unit LGU of Dayangdang, Naga City, Philippines
- Elected Officials of Dayangdang for the term of 2013-2016
- Punong Barangay : Calleja, Joshua Borja
- Barangay Kagawad :-> Felipe, Achilles Garcia
- Barangay Kagawad :-> Sanchez, Julius Bernardo
- Barangay Kagawad :-> Parra, Rodolfo Charlito Fernando
- Barangay Kagawad :-> Aguila, Jocelyn Guisic
- Barangay Kagawad :-> Cristo, Khort Kovien Carballo
- Barangay Kagawad :-> Batac, Angeline Belza
- Barangay Kagawad :-> Garchitorena, Francilla Guadalupe
- Elected Officials of Dayangdang for the term of 2010-2013
- Camarines Sur, Naga City, Dayangdang, Barangay Chairman, Joshua B Calleja
- Camarines Sur, Naga City, Dayangdang, Kagawad 1, Gil P Balbastre
- Camarines Sur, Naga City, Dayangdang, Kagawad 2, Edgar F Rey
- Camarines Sur, Naga City, Dayangdang, Kagawad 3, Francilla G Garchitorena
- Camarines Sur, Naga City, Dayangdang, Kagawad 4, Susana B Buenavente
- Camarines Sur, Naga City, Dayangdang, Kagawad 5, Rodin A Ochoa
- Camarines Sur, Naga City, Dayangdang, Kagawad 6, Julius Cesar B Sanchez
- Camarines Sur, Naga City, Dayangdang, Kagawad 7, Rodolfo Charlito F Parra
- Camarines Sur, Naga City, Dayangdang, SK Chairman, Ella Mae Amelano
Businesses in Dayangdang, Naga City, Philippines
- We invite you to list your business located in Dayangdang, Naga City.
- Give your business a good description. Add your address and contact number if available.
- Resorts, restaurants, pension houses, or hotels are welcome to be listed here.
- Bakery, Mechanical Shop, Bicycle Shop, Tailor shops can be listed here.
- If you have a pharmacy or gas station, it can be listed here too.
- Hardware stores, Agrivets, salon, spas, etc. are welcome to be listed.
- We do not allow external links except for our sponsors zamboanga.com and maletsky.com. If you have an external site for your business you may not link to it in Z-Wiki but you can point to it. e.g. list it like this: www.my??business.com - this tells the people of your website but it does not link to it.
- Businesses in Dayangdang
- The name of your business, address, phone number
Real Estate for Sale in Dayangdang, Naga City, Philippines
- If you have real estate property, whether its commercial, residential, farm land, or just an empty lot in Dayangdang, you can list that property for FREE HERE in Z-wiki.
- You can list your House and lot or farm land for sale for free here in Z-Wiki
Churches, Mosques, or Places of Worship in Dayangdang, Naga City, Philippines
The name of your church, mosque, or place of worship can be listed in this community page. Take a picture of the facade of your church or place of worship and it can be posted here. We can even provide you with a free webpage. You can enter the data (story about your place of worship) here yourself, email the information or pictures to (firstname.lastname@example.org) or via Facebook.
- FILIPINOS WAKE UP! THE TAXES YOU PAID ARE USED BY THE GOVERNMENT TO EXCLUSIVELY FINANCE THE RELIGION OF ISLAM.
Freedom of religion, yes. Equality, yes. But no favoritism.
Schools in Dayangdang, Naga City, Philippines
The schools in Dayangdang
Economy of Dayangdang, Naga City, Philippines
- If you have an article that talks about the improvement of the economy of Dayangdang, Naga City you can post that article here. If you come across any news items that talk about the economy of Dayangdang, Naga City, you may post it here. Of course you have to reference the writer of the article. Any improvement to transportation, power and service usually improves the economy of the community, so go ahead and report that too.
Natural Resources of Dayangdang, Naga City, Philippines
This page needs some articles about the natural resources of Dayangdang, Naga City. Where does the energy source of this Naga City come from? Are there any mining industries? Rivers and tributaries are part of the natural resources.
Tourists Attractions of Dayangdang, Naga City, Philippines
- Help us add some of the tourist attractions of Dayangdang in Z-wiki. This will help boost the local economy of Dayangdang. Anything that is unique or anything that stands out in your community may be a tourist attraction.
- Landmarks are usually photographed a lot by visitors. Post the Dayangdang landmarks here.
Fiestas and Traditions of Dayangdang, Naga City, Philippines
Fiesta date of Dayangdang
Your Story about Dayangdang, Naga City, Philippines
Tell your story about Dayangdang. You can talk about the good things in Dayangdang or simply talk about the past. You can talk about the eco-system of Dayangdang. What is the local LGU doing about the preservation of your natural resources? The topic can start here and once it gets bigger it can have a page of its own in Z-Wiki. It's all up to you.
Naga City, Camarines Sur, Philippines supports Philippine Cycling
Philippine Cycling is about cycling in the Philippnes. Philippine Cycling helps promote bike races, cycling clubs, bicycle tours, and the development of bicycle trails. Activities are coordinated with bike shops and cycling clubs throughout the Philippines to promote the fun of riding bikes. Philippine Cycling will be coordinating events with tour of Luzon, Visayas and Mindanao. Road biking and mountain bikings will be promoted by Philippine Cycling.
Cycling Activity to Participate In
Your cycling activity can be posted here and it will be shown in all the Provincial, City, Municipal and Barangay pages. Your 2015 Cycling Race or Activity can be Posted here.
- ILOILO CITY, April 27-May 2, 2015 (PNA) – Some 5,000 bikers are expected to join the second Iloilo Bike Festival slated April 27-May 2, 2015 as the city continues to aspire to become a bike-able walkable metropolis. The activity that supported by the John B. Lacson Foundation Maritime University (JBLFMU) and Megaworld Iloilo aims to promote Iloilo as a safe and bike friendly city, promote the share-a-road movement encourage Ilonggos to commute via biking and raise Ilonggos awareness on the benefits of biking on health, safety and environment concerns. Read More....
- CYCLING Le Tour de Filipinas 2015 set as country celebrates 60 years of top-caliber cycling Feb 1 to Feb 4 2015 - View the result of the race: A four stage race. Stage 1 starts in Balanga and back to Balanga for a 126K race Feb 1, 2015 (Sunday); stage 2 starts in Balanga, Bataan to Iba, Zambales for a 154.7 K race Feb 2, 2015 (Monday); stage 3 starts in Iba, Zambales to Lingayen, Pangasinan for a 150.1K race Feb 3, 2015 (Tuesday); stage 4 starts in Lingayen, Pangasinan to Baguio City, Benguet for a 101.7K race Feb 4, 2015 (Wednesday). For a total distance of 532.5 Kms. Read More >>>
- Ronda Pilipinas: Feb 8 - 27 2015:>> Discovering young riders for the national team will be the main objective of the LBC Ronda Pilipinas 2015 when the country’s premiere cycling race hits the road on Feb. 8 in Butuan City. Ronda Pilipinas executive project director Moe Chulani said the international multistage bikathon, which ends on Feb. 27, will have two qualifying legs of four stages each in Mindanao and the Visayas where the top riders will advance to face a tough foreign challenge in the six-stage Luzon finale. Read More>>>
Dayangdang, Naga City Photo Gallery
- Pictures of Dayangdang
- Click HERE to view more PHOTOS about Dayangdang, Naga City.
Featured News of The Philippines
Updated: March 26, 2023
CIDG probing ‘terrorist’ ties following raids at NegOr sugar mill.
DUMAGUETE CITY – Law enforcers are looking at possible “terrorist-related” activities in Negros Oriental following the confiscation of improvised explosive devices (IEDs) and components during a series of raids at a sugar mill in Sta. Catalina town over the weekend. Col. Thomas Valmonte, legal counsel of the Criminal Investigation and Detection Group (CIDG), told reporters in a press briefing at Dumaguete-Sibulan airport here on Sunday afternoon that they will do a trace on the IEDs. He believes the presence of these IEDs would indicate possible “terroristic” activity.
P3-B aid and counting: PH, Australia forging upgraded ties
MANILA – Australia and the Philippines’ engagements are expected to increase in 2023 and beyond as the two countries move to upgrade their partnership from comprehensive to a strategic one, with focus on adapting to a rapidly changing security environment in the region. In an exclusive interview with the Philippine News Agency (PNA) this week, Australian Ambassador HK Yu PSM said the two nations are hoping to formalize the strategic partnership “sometime this year”.
Most of the contents in this site are from registered user collaborations. Information has also been taken from the Department of Tourism, Comelec, National Statistical Coordination Board, DILG: Department of the Interior and Local Government, (LGU) government sites, online news, and other content sites about the specific community. This page does not serve as the official website of the community but rather compliments and helps the community to promote tourism and attract investors.
This is an interactive and collaborative webpage, meant to help promote this community and showcase it to the world via the internet.
This wiki page follows a format. The editor of this wiki page reserves the right to change formats, edit, or delete entries that may be considered as offensive, vulgar or not for the betterment of this wiki page.