LOG IN. UPLOAD PICTURES.
The Philippines has Zamboanga Shopping to help propagate the Chavacano Language
Igualdad Interior, Naga City, Philippines
List of the 17 Regions in the Philippines
National - Capital Region ● I - Ilocos ● II - Cagayan ● III - C. Luzon ● IV-A - Calabarzon ● IV-B - Mimaropa ● V - Bicol ● VI - W. Visayas ● VII - C. Visayas ● VIII - E. Visayas ● IX - Zamboanga ● X - N. Mindanao ● XI - Davao ● XII - Soccsksargen ● XIII - Caraga ● XIV - CAR ● XV - BARMM
Within these 17 regions in the Philippines, there are 42,046 barangays, 1488 municipalities, 146 cities, 81 provinces. It has a democratic form of government and the freedom of speech is upheld by law. English is the "lingua franca" and is the mode of instruction in all high schools, colleges and universities. Laws and contracts are written in English.
- Minimize corruption and maximize prosperity with a Guarantee of One Senator per Region. They divided the Philippines into REGIONS, but kept SENATORIAL representation national with no accountability to any regions.. No wonder many regions remain poor. Petition for a regional senatorial election. All regions will have senatorial representation.
Barangays of Naga City, in the Camarines Sur Province, within Region 5(Bicol) in the Republic of The Philippines
Abella • Bagumbayan Norte • Bagumbayan Sur • Balatas • Calauag • Cararayan • Carolina • Concepcion Grande • Concepcion Pequeño • Dayangdang • Del Rosario • Dinaga • Igualdad Interior • Lerma • Liboton • Mabolo • Pacol • Panicuason • Peñafrancia • Sabang • San Felipe • San Francisco • San Isidro • Santa Cruz • Tabuco • Tinago • Triangulo
The Philippines has been a "decentralized" form of government since 1991, contrary to what most Filipinos think. Ever since the creation of Republic Act 7160, each LGU is responsible for its own domain. Even the smallest LGU the barangay creates its own Budget. It is not dependent on handouts from the city, municipality or province. "IMPERIAL MANILA IS A MYTH!", it does not exist anymore. The Philippine budget formulation system is not centralized. "Budgetary planning has been DECENTRALIZED since 1991". It is the responsibility of each LGU to submit their budgetary needs for review. Failure to submit is the problem.
|Adopt this webpage. Help your community get more exposure to TOURISTS and INVESTORS. Help us improve this webpage.|
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z
Create Name's page
Regions | Philippine Provinces | Philippine Cities | Municipalities | Barangays | High School Reunions
Naga City Location Map
Camarines Sur Province within The Philippines
Igualdad Interior, Naga City,
Location of Igualdad Interior, Naga City, Philippines
Igualdad Interior is located ....
History of Igualdad Interior, Naga City, Philippines
Contribute your knowledge about the history of Igualdad Interior
People of Igualdad Interior, Naga City, Philippines
- Population of Igualdad Interior, CITY OF NAGA as of 2020 census: 3,008
Local Government Unit LGU of Igualdad Interior, Naga City, Philippines
- Elected Officials of Igualdad Interior for the term of 2013-2016
- Punong Barangay : Alamer, Domingo Brequillo
- Barangay Kagawad :-> Galido, Antonio Freo
- Barangay Kagawad :-> Panganiban, Manuel Magdasoc
- Barangay Kagawad :-> Alamer, Ezequiel Briquillo
- Barangay Kagawad :-> Sales, Ronel Rivera
- Barangay Kagawad :-> Bendiola, Angelo Romano
- Barangay Kagawad :-> Alamer, Denes Agravante
- Barangay Kagawad :-> De Los Santos, Rodrigo Aguenza
- Elected Officials of Igualdad Interior for the term of 2010-2013
- Camarines Sur, Naga City, Igualdad Interior, Barangay Chairman, Domingo B Alamer
- Camarines Sur, Naga City, Igualdad Interior, Kagawad 1, Exequiel B Alamer Jr
- Camarines Sur, Naga City, Igualdad Interior, Kagawad 2, Christopher A Trinidad
- Camarines Sur, Naga City, Igualdad Interior, Kagawad 3, Manuel M Panganiban
- Camarines Sur, Naga City, Igualdad Interior, Kagawad 4, Domingo B Diaz Jr
- Camarines Sur, Naga City, Igualdad Interior, Kagawad 5, Ronel R Sales
- Camarines Sur, Naga City, Igualdad Interior, Kagawad 6, Denes A Alamer
- Camarines Sur, Naga City, Igualdad Interior, Kagawad 7, Rodrigo A De Los Santos
- Camarines Sur, Naga City, Igualdad Interior, SK Chairman, Angelo R Bendiola
Businesses in Igualdad Interior, Naga City, Philippines
- We invite you to list your business located in Igualdad Interior, Naga City.
- Give your business a good description. Add your address and contact number if available.
- Resorts, restaurants, pension houses, or hotels are welcome to be listed here.
- Bakery, Mechanical Shop, Bicycle Shop, Tailor shops can be listed here.
- If you have a pharmacy or gas station, it can be listed here too.
- Hardware stores, Agrivets, salon, spas, etc. are welcome to be listed.
- We do not allow external links except for our sponsors zamboanga.com and maletsky.com. If you have an external site for your business you may not link to it in Z-Wiki but you can point to it. e.g. list it like this: www.my??business.com - this tells the people of your website but it does not link to it.
- Businesses in Igualdad Interior
- The name of your business, address, phone number
Real Estate for Sale in Igualdad Interior, Naga City, Philippines
- If you have real estate property, whether its commercial, residential, farm land, or just an empty lot in Igualdad Interior, you can list that property for FREE HERE in Z-wiki.
- You can list your House and lot or farm land for sale for free here in Z-Wiki
Churches, Mosques, or Places of Worship in Igualdad Interior, Naga City, Philippines
The name of your church, mosque, or place of worship can be listed in this community page. Take a picture of the facade of your church or place of worship and it can be posted here. We can even provide you with a free webpage. You can enter the data (story about your place of worship) here yourself, email the information or pictures to (email@example.com) or via Facebook.
- FILIPINOS WAKE UP! THE TAXES YOU PAID ARE USED BY THE GOVERNMENT TO EXCLUSIVELY FINANCE THE RELIGION OF ISLAM.
Freedom of religion, yes. Equality, yes. But no favoritism.
Schools in Igualdad Interior, Naga City, Philippines
The schools in Igualdad Interior
Economy of Igualdad Interior, Naga City, Philippines
- If you have an article that talks about the improvement of the economy of Igualdad Interior, Naga City you can post that article here. If you come across any news items that talk about the economy of Igualdad Interior, Naga City, you may post it here. Of course you have to reference the writer of the article. Any improvement to transportation, power and service usually improves the economy of the community, so go ahead and report that too.
Natural Resources of Igualdad Interior, Naga City, Philippines
This page needs some articles about the natural resources of Igualdad Interior, Naga City. Where does the energy source of this Naga City come from? Are there any mining industries? Rivers and tributaries are part of the natural resources.
Tourists Attractions of Igualdad Interior, Naga City, Philippines
- Help us add some of the tourist attractions of Igualdad Interior in Z-wiki. This will help boost the local economy of Igualdad Interior. Anything that is unique or anything that stands out in your community may be a tourist attraction.
- Landmarks are usually photographed a lot by visitors. Post the Igualdad Interior landmarks here.
Fiestas and Traditions of Igualdad Interior, Naga City, Philippines
Fiesta date of Igualdad Interior
Your Story about Igualdad Interior, Naga City, Philippines
Tell your story about Igualdad Interior. You can talk about the good things in Igualdad Interior or simply talk about the past. You can talk about the eco-system of Igualdad Interior. What is the local LGU doing about the preservation of your natural resources? The topic can start here and once it gets bigger it can have a page of its own in Z-Wiki. It's all up to you.
Naga City, Camarines Sur, Philippines supports Philippine Cycling
Philippine Cycling is about cycling in the Philippnes. Philippine Cycling helps promote bike races, cycling clubs, bicycle tours, and the development of bicycle trails. Activities are coordinated with bike shops and cycling clubs throughout the Philippines to promote the fun of riding bikes. Philippine Cycling will be coordinating events with tour of Luzon, Visayas and Mindanao. Road biking and mountain bikings will be promoted by Philippine Cycling.
Cycling Activity to Participate In
Your cycling activity can be posted here and it will be shown in all the Provincial, City, Municipal and Barangay pages. Your 2015 Cycling Race or Activity can be Posted here.
- ILOILO CITY, April 27-May 2, 2015 (PNA) – Some 5,000 bikers are expected to join the second Iloilo Bike Festival slated April 27-May 2, 2015 as the city continues to aspire to become a bike-able walkable metropolis. The activity that supported by the John B. Lacson Foundation Maritime University (JBLFMU) and Megaworld Iloilo aims to promote Iloilo as a safe and bike friendly city, promote the share-a-road movement encourage Ilonggos to commute via biking and raise Ilonggos awareness on the benefits of biking on health, safety and environment concerns. Read More....
- CYCLING Le Tour de Filipinas 2015 set as country celebrates 60 years of top-caliber cycling Feb 1 to Feb 4 2015 - View the result of the race: A four stage race. Stage 1 starts in Balanga and back to Balanga for a 126K race Feb 1, 2015 (Sunday); stage 2 starts in Balanga, Bataan to Iba, Zambales for a 154.7 K race Feb 2, 2015 (Monday); stage 3 starts in Iba, Zambales to Lingayen, Pangasinan for a 150.1K race Feb 3, 2015 (Tuesday); stage 4 starts in Lingayen, Pangasinan to Baguio City, Benguet for a 101.7K race Feb 4, 2015 (Wednesday). For a total distance of 532.5 Kms. Read More >>>
- Ronda Pilipinas: Feb 8 - 27 2015:>> Discovering young riders for the national team will be the main objective of the LBC Ronda Pilipinas 2015 when the country’s premiere cycling race hits the road on Feb. 8 in Butuan City. Ronda Pilipinas executive project director Moe Chulani said the international multistage bikathon, which ends on Feb. 27, will have two qualifying legs of four stages each in Mindanao and the Visayas where the top riders will advance to face a tough foreign challenge in the six-stage Luzon finale. Read More>>>
Igualdad Interior, Naga City Photo Gallery
- Pictures of Igualdad Interior
- Click HERE to view more PHOTOS about Igualdad Interior, Naga City.
Featured News of The Philippines
Updated: April 1, 2023
Manobo clan leaders declare mining exec persona non grata.
ZAMBOANGA CITY – A group of the Manobo tribe, through a resolution, has declared the former president of Philsaga Mining Corp. (PMC) persona non-grata in their ancestral land, where the PMC operates, in Agusan del Sur. The clan leaders of the Manobo tribe belonging to the Rodrigo Clan – Maryjane Rodrigo-Hallasgo and Amatorio Rodrigo – led the signing of a resolution dated March 29, 2023, declaring former PMC president lawyer Raul Villanueva persona non grata on their ancestral land in Barangay San Andres, Bunawan, Agusan del Sur. The Rodrigo clan is the holder of the certificate of the ancestral domain title (CADT) in Barangay San Andres Bunawan, where the PMC is mining.
BARMM builds P25-M town hall to better serve Turtle islands
ZAMBOANGA CITY – The Ministry of the Interior and Local Government in the Bangsamoro Autonomous Region in Muslim Mindanao (MILG-BARMM) is building a PHP25 million modern town hall to better serve the residents of the remote municipality of Turtle Islands, Tawi-Tawi. Lawyer Naguib Sinarimbo, MILG minister, said in a statement Saturday that the municipal hall aims to improve the services of local government units and ensure that moral governance is felt even in the farthest town of BARMM. Sinarimbo said distance is not a hindrance in constructing a town hall in such a remote area. The municipality of Turtle Islands is located within the Sulu Sea at the southwestern tip of the country, at the edge of the international treaty limits separating the Philippines and Malaysia.
Most of the contents in this site are from registered user collaborations. Information has also been taken from the Department of Tourism, Comelec, National Statistical Coordination Board, DILG: Department of the Interior and Local Government, (LGU) government sites, online news, and other content sites about the specific community. This page does not serve as the official website of the community but rather compliments and helps the community to promote tourism and attract investors.
This is an interactive and collaborative webpage, meant to help promote this community and showcase it to the world via the internet.
This wiki page follows a format. The editor of this wiki page reserves the right to change formats, edit, or delete entries that may be considered as offensive, vulgar or not for the betterment of this wiki page.