Calinan Proper Davao city philippines
List of the 17 Regions in the Philippines
National - Capital Region ● I - Ilocos ● II - Cagayan ● III - C. Luzon ● IV-A - Calabarzon ● IV-B - Mimaropa ● V - Bicol ● VI - W. Visayas ● VII - C. Visayas ● VIII - E. Visayas ● IX - Zamboanga ● X - N. Mindanao ● XI - Davao ● XII - Soccsksargen ● XIII - Caraga ● XIV - CAR ● XV - BARMM
Within these 17 regions in the Philippines, there are 42,046 barangays, 1488 municipalities, 146 cities, 81 provinces. It has a democratic form of government and the freedom of speech is upheld by law. English is the "lingua franca" and is the mode of instruction in all high schools, colleges and universities. Laws and contracts are written in English.
- Minimize corruption and maximize prosperity with a Guarantee of One Senator per Region. They divided the Philippines into REGIONS, but kept SENATORIAL representation national with no accountability to any regions.. No wonder many regions remain poor. Petition for a regional senatorial election. All regions will have senatorial representation.
182 Barangays of Davao City within Davao-Region XI in the Republic of The Philippines
Acacia • Agdao Proper • Alambre • Alejandra Navarro(Lasang) • Alfonso Angliongto Sr. • Angalan • Atan-Awe • Baganihan • Bago Aplaya • Bago Gallera • Bago Oshiro • Baguio Proper • Balengaeng • Baliok • Bangkas Heights • Bantol • Baracatan • Barangay 1-A (Pob.) • Barangay 2-A (Pob.) • Barangay 3-A (Pob.) • Barangay 4-A (Pob.) • Barangay 5-A (Pob.) • Barangay 6-A (Pob.) • Barangay 7-A (Pob.) • Barangay 8-A (Pob.) • Barangay 9-A (Pob.) • Barangay 10-A (Pob.) • Barangay 11-B (Pob.) • Barangay 12-B (Pob.) • Barangay 13-B (Pob.) • Barangay 14-B (Pob.) • Barangay 15-B (Pob.) • Barangay 16-B (Pob.) • Barangay 17-B (Pob.) • Barangay 18-B (Pob.) • Barangay 19-B (Pob.) • Barangay 20-B (Pob.) • Barangay 21-C (Pob.) • Barangay 22-C (Pob.) • Barangay 23-C (Pob.) • Barangay 24-C (Pob.) • Barangay 25-C (Pob.) • Barangay 26-C (Pob.) • Barangay 27-C (Pob.) • Barangay 28-C (Pob.) • Barangay 29-C (Pob.) • Barangay 30-C (Pob.) • Barangay 31-D (Pob.) • Barangay 32-D (Pob.) • Barangay 33-D (Pob.) • Barangay 34-D (Pob.) • Barangay 35-D (Pob.) • Barangay 36-D (Pob.) • Barangay 37-D (Pob.) • Barangay 38-D (Pob.) • Barangay 39-D (Pob.) • Barangay 40-D (Pob.) • Bato • Bayabas • Biao Escuela • Biao Guinga • Biao Joaquin • Binugao • Bucana • Buda • Buhangin Proper • Bunawan Proper • Cabantian • Cadalian • Calinan Proper • Callawa • Camansi • Carmen • Catalunan Grande • Catalunan Pequeño • Catigan • Cawayan • Centro San Juan • Colosas • Communal • Crossing Bayabas • Dacudao • Dalag • Dalagdag • Daliao • Daliaon Plantation • Datu Salumay • Digos • Dominga • Dumoy • Eden • Fatima • Gatungan • Gov. Paciano Bangoy • Gov. Vicente Duterte • Gumalang • Gumitan • Ilang • Julliville • Inayangan • Indangan • Kap. Tomas Monteverde, Sr. • Kilate • Lacson • Lamanan • Lampiano • Lapu-Lapu • Langub • Lasang • Leon Garcia • Lizada • Los Amigos • Lubogan • Lumiad • Ma-a • Mabuhay • Magsaysay • Magtuod • Mahayag • Malabog shamas raja • Malagos • Malamba • Manambulan • Mandug • Manuel Guianga • Mapula • Marapangi • Marilog Proper • Matina Aplaya • Matina Biao • Matina Crossing • Matina Pangi • Megkawayan • Mintal • Mudiang • Mulig • New Carmen • New Valencia • Pampanga • Panacan • Panalum • Pandaitan • Pangyan • Paquibato Proper • Paradise Embak • Rafael Castillo • Riverside • Salapawan • Salaysay • Saloy • San Antonio • San Isidro • Santo Niño • Sasa • Sibulan • Sirawan • Sirib • Suawan • Subasta • Sumimao • Tacunan • Tagakpan • Tagluno • Tagurano • Talandang • Talomo Proper • Talomo River • Tamayong • Tambubong • Tamugan • Tapak • Tawan-Tawan • Tibungco • Tibuloy • Tigatto • Toril Proper • Tugbok Proper • Tungkalan • Ubalde • Ula • Vicente Hizon Sr. • Waan • Wangan • Wilfredo Aquino • Wines
The Philippines has been a "decentralized" form of government since 1991, contrary to what most Filipinos think. Ever since the creation of Republic Act 7160, each LGU is responsible for its own domain. Even the smallest LGU the barangay creates its own Budget. It is not dependent on handouts from the city, municipality or province. "IMPERIAL MANILA IS A MYTH!", it does not exist anymore. The Philippine budget formulation system is not centralized. . It is the responsibility of each LGU to submit their budgetary needs for review. Failure to submit is the problem.
|Adopt this webpage. Help your community get more exposure to TOURISTS and INVESTORS. Help us improve this webpage.|
Calinan Barangay Seal
Davao City Map Locator
Davao del Sur within the Island of Muslim Mindanao
Barangay hall of Calinan Proper, Davao City
Calinan davao city gymnasium
Calinan gymnasium, Calinan, davao city
Tree planting, Calinan Proper
Concreting of canal by Lt. C. Villafuerte, Sr. Elem. School
Location of Calinan Proper, Davao City, Philippines
- Calinan Proper is one of the Barangays of Davao City.
- Davao City is in the island of Mindanao and within Region XI..
History of Calinan Proper, Davao City, Philippines
Help this page. If you know the history of this place, it deserves to be told. Send your story via email to (firstname.lastname@example.org) or via.
People of Calinan Proper, Davao City, Philippines
Total Population of Calinan Proper
Elected Government Officials of Calinan Proper, Davao City, Philippines
|Republic Act No. 11462 Approved: 03 December 2019: That the barangay and sangguniang kabataan elections on the second Monday of May 2020 shall be postponed to December 5, 2022. The elected barangay officials as of May 14, 2018 will serve until December of 2022.|
- Elected Officers of Calinan Proper for the term of 2018 - 2020
- Punong Barangay Chairman/Captain : ?
- Barangay Kagawads/Councilors:
- 7 members: Need their names
- Sangguniang Kabataan (SK officials)
- SK Chairman: ?
- SK kagawad:
- 7 members: need their names
- Elected Calinan Proper Officers for the term of 2010 - 2013
- Davao City, Calinan (Pob.), Barangay Chairman, Pedrito C Angco
- Davao City, Calinan (Pob.), Kagawad 1, Leonardo G Camelotes
- Davao City, Calinan (Pob.), Kagawad 2, Jaime D Macatual
- Davao City, Calinan (Pob.), Kagawad 3, Geomarey P Pepito
- Davao City, Calinan (Pob.), Kagawad 4, Mary Ann Theresa S. Lee
- Davao City, Calinan (Pob.), Kagawad 5, Roger Dennis B Lofranco
- Davao City, Calinan (Pob.), Kagawad 6, Joel V Junsay
- Davao City, Calinan (Pob.), Kagawad 7, Hector O Saldaña
- Davao City, Calinan (Pob.), SK Chairman, Szarina Frances J Francisco
This is the.
- Every Government Unit in the Philippines is within a Barangay. The municipal hall, city hall, the provincial capitol building, and even the Malacañang Palace where the president resides is within a Barangay.
The barangay has power and authority over its domain. The improvement of the barangay rests on the barangay officials. The barangay chairman, the barangay council and the local businessmen forge the prosperity of the barangay. Not the president of the Philippines, senate, nor congress. Not the governor of the province, not the mayor nor council of the municipality or city. Poor barangays stay poor because of weak and/or ignorant(uninformed) barangay leaders.
When roads or any infrastructure need to be built, improved or repaired, all the barangay officials have to do is make a resolution and present it to the city or municipality council. The resolution will force the city/municipal council or responsible government office to hear the legitimate demands. "The squeaky wheel gets the grease."
- Each city or municipality is represented by the "barangay association or federation". The elected president of the Association of Barangay Council and the President of Kabataan (SK) association each have a seat in the City/Municipality council. Their powers are the same and equal to the elected city/municipality councilors. They are there to help lobby the demands of the barangays. They are not there just to collect a big salary and rub elbows with the regular elected city/municipality council, but to also represent the needs of the barangays.
- The duties of the barangay officials are specifically written in Chapter III(Punong Barangay) and Chapter IV (The Sangguniang Barangay). Read it..
Practically anything that has to do with the barangay, the barangay officials have a say on it and most likely the authority over it. The majority of the barangay officials are not aware of their duties and power. They depend on the city council or mayor. The elected barangay officials are afraid of the mayor and city/municipality's "Sangguniang Panlungsod". They are in fear of being ousted or removed from office. The truth is, the "Sangguniang Panlungsod" does not have the power to remove or suspend any elected barangay officials from office. Only the COURT OF LAW can do this (judicial branch of the government). Elected public officials can't be suspended by the DILG or the office of the president unless an official complaint has been filed, there must be proof and there must be due process. Republic Act 7160 chapter 4, Section 60. Information is power. Be informed. Do not be intimidated by the president, senator, congressman, governor, mayor, vice-mayor, or councilors. Do your job.
The control of traffic is not up to the city council or chief of police. It is controlled by the barangay. If the barangay needs traffic enforcers, the barangay can make a resolution to demand it from the city or municipality council. When the electric coop or the water district do not maintain their lines, the barangay can directly demand for the maintenance from the utility companies. No need to wait for city council.
The citizens also has the power to make demands to the barangay officials. In case the officials get blinded. Simply file an official complaint with the barangay secretary naming the Punong barangay as the respondent representing the barangay.
- If the power lines are sagging, don't go to the power company, go to the barangay office. Ask the barangay for a DEMAND resolution against the power company.
- If the water lines are busted, don't wait for the water company, go to the barangay office. Ask the barangay for a DEMAND resolution against the water company.
- If the potholes in the road are not fixed, don't wait for the The Department of Public Works and Highways (DPWH), go to the barangay office. Ask the barangay for a DEMAND resolution against the DPWH.
- Are you beginning to get the point?
Cleaning the shorelines, drainage systems, streets, rivers, and parks within your barangay is YOUR responsibility. You are accountable for this. It is not the responsibility of the City/Municipality officials. The citizens and officials of the barangay are responsible. Stop blaming others.
- BUDGET: As far as the preparation for the budget expenditures, it starts at the barangay level, then moves on to cities, municipalities, provinces and regions. The barangays need to exercise their authority. They need to put their yearly budget together for their administration and future projects. The majority of the barangays leave this job to the municipality and city. This is so wrong. Then when the budget doesn't come or is lacking, they complain.
- The budget for the barangays does go to the City or Municipality, but simply for holding and later distribution. The city or municipality DOES NOT approve the budget. It was already approved by congress. The city or municipality simply "distributes" the approved budget.
- The bureau of internal revenue is in cahoots to subdue the barangays, municipalities and provinces. They call the rightful shares to the taxes collected as "Internal Revenue Allotment Dependency". It is not a dependency. It is the lawful and rightful share of the LGU as specified in "TITLE III, SHARES OF LOCAL GOVERNMENT UNITS IN THE PROCEEDS OF NATIONAL TAXES, CHAPTER I, Allotment of Internal Revenue Taxes, Section 284."
- "IMPERIAL MANILA IS A MYTH!", it does not exist anymore. The Philippine budget formulation system is not centralized. . It is the responsibility of each LGU to submit their budgetary needs for review. Failure to submit is the problem.
- DURING ELECTIONS: Where do City and Municipality politicians go to campaign? They seek the support of the Barangay officials. They plead to the barangay folks for the votes. Even the candidate for president. But after the election they ignore you. Do not ever forget the power of the barangay.
Ignorance keeps the pinoys thinking that Manila rules. Be informed, be educated and make your barangay prosper.
- Absolutely NO need for FEDERALISM. It is a ploy to give the Bangsamoro an Islamic State where the religion of . Bangsamoro will be a HOMELAND not for all Filipinos but for only the Muslim Filipinos. It violates the constitution's "separation of church and state". Religion is always good for the people but it should never be embraced or financed by government. Tax exemption is not tantamount to financing. Every non-profit organization is tax-exempt.
Businesses in Calinan Poblacion, Davao City, Philippines
- Take a picture of your Business in Calinan Poblacion. Upload that picture here in zamboanga.com and that picture can immediately be your business webpage. It is that easy.
- Businesses in Calinan Poblacion
- Auto and Motorcycle dealers
- Banks and Financial Institutions in Calinan Poblacion
- Clinics and Hospitals
- Convenient Stores, Hardware and Supplies, General Stores
- Department Stores and Appliance Stores
- Hotels, Motels, Pension Houses and Boarding
- Pharmacies or Drug Stores
- Repair Shops
- Restaurants, Carenderias, Coffee Shops and Resorts in Calinan Poblacion
- Salons and Barber Shops
- Supermarket, wet market
- How to Improve Your Business and Livelihood
The Philippine Livelihood Program: The Philippine government provides several programs to enhance the livelihood of the Filipino people. The department of Science and Technology through its Technology Research Center (TRC) regurlarly conducts various types of hands-on and personalized training programs.
- DOST - Website
- UPLiFT stands for Urban Program for Livelihood Finance and Training. - Website
- DSWD Pro-poor and Livelihood Programs - Website
Real Estate or Properties for Sale or lease in Calinan Proper, Davao City, Philippines
- If you have real estate property, whether its commercial, residential, farm land, or just an empty lot in Calinan Proper, you can list that property for FREE HERE in Z-wiki.
- You can list your House and lot or farm land for sale or lease for free here in Z-Wiki
- If you are a real estate developer, you can list your subdivision, condominiums, high rises, apartment complexes, shopping strips or malls, open market developments here in Z-wiki for Free.
Churches, Mosques, or Places of Worship in Calinan Proper, Davao City, Philippines
The name of your church, mosque, or place of worship can be listed in this community page. Take a picture of the facade of your church or place of worship and it can be posted here. We can even provide you with a free webpage. You can enter the data (story about your place of worship) here yourself, email the information or pictures to (email@example.com) or via.
- FILIPINOS WAKE UP! THE TAXES YOU PAID ARE USED BY THE GOVERNMENT TO EXCLUSIVELY FINANCE THE RELIGION OF ISLAM.
Freedom of religion, yes. Equality, yes. But no favoritism.
Schools in Calinan Proper, Davao City, Philippines
- Take a picture of your school building(s) and send your pictures via email to (firstname.lastname@example.org) or message me via . I will then post the pictures in this page.
Due to Covid19: Pursuant to the instructions of President Roa Duterte, and as recommended by the DepEd, classes for the year 2021-2022 will be opened but will be monitored.
- List of schools: >>> click
PUBLIC NOTICE: Why pretend that the National language of the Philippines is Tagalog? It should be English. To be a Teacher, doctor, lawyer, engineer, architect, nurse, computer technician; what books do you learn from? English books of course. All your tests are in English. The constitution of the Philippines is written in English. All the laws and new laws introduced by congress are in English. For that matter, you can't be a teacher in a school system unless you know English. The "Licensure Exam for Teachers" is in ENGLISH! Who are these people forcing Tagalog down our throats? Tagalog is simply one of the many dialects of the Philippines. Keep your dialects but learn and be fluent and proficient in ENGLISH.
The schools in Calinan Proper
Economy of Calinan Proper, Davao City, Philippines
- If you have an article that talks about the improvement of the economy of Calinan Proper, Davao City you can post that article here. If you come across any news items that talk about the economy of Calinan Proper, Davao City, you may post it here. Of course you have to reference the writer of the article. Any improvement to transportation, power and service usually improves the economy of the community, so go ahead and report that too.
Natural Resources of Calinan Proper, Davao City, Philippines
This page needs some articles about the natural resources of Calinan Proper, Davao City. Where does the energy source of this Davao City come from? Are there any mining industries? Rivers and tributaries are part of the natural resources.
Tourists Attractions of Calinan Proper, Davao City, Philippines
- Help us add some of the tourist attractions of Calinan Proper in Z-wiki. This will help boost the local economy of Calinan Proper. Anything that is unique or anything that stands out in your community may be a tourist attraction.
- Landmarks are usually photographed a lot by visitors. Post the Calinan Proper landmarks here.
Fiestas and Traditions of Calinan Proper, Davao City, Philippines
Fiesta date of Calinan Proper
Your Story about Calinan Proper, Davao City, Philippines
Create you own personal page about the barangay in the municipality or City you live in. Title it like so for specificity: "Mybarangay, MyCityMunicipality, Myprovince, Philippines by MyFirstname Mylastname". You can update and edit this page anytime and anyway you want. It does not have to follow the standard format of the main wiki. It is your page. A link to your page will be inserted in this main barangay page. Here is an example page.
If you want the tittle to be more generic then do this: "Philippines by Your name". You can insert your picture of anywhere in the Philippines in this page. This will be your personal WIKI social media page.
You can talk about your personal experiences, your advocacies, the environmental conditions of your barangay, municipality, city or province.
The oldest living man or woman in Calinan Proper, Davao City, Philippines
Do you know who the oldest living man or woman is in Calinan Proper? Z-Wiki is starting this inquiry in order to honor the older generation of the Philippines. Please provide the full name and date of birth of the elder living in Calinan Proper. We will then post your entry in the Oldest Living Man or Woman in the Philippines page.
Sports News of Calinan Proper, Davao City, Philippines
Every community has its sports hero. Who is the sports hero of Calinan Proper? Are there any basketball courts, tennis courts, volleyball courts, baseball fields, softball fields, or any type of sports area or arena in Calinan Proper? Go ahead and list any upcoming sports events in Calinan Proper.
Calinan Poblacion, Davao City, Philippines supports Philippine Cycling
Philippine Cycling is about cycling in the Philippnes. Philippine Cycling helps promote bike races, cycling clubs, bicycle tours, and the development of bicycle trails. Activities are coordinated with bike shops and cycling clubs throughout the Philippines to promote the fun of riding bikes. Philippine Cycling will be coordinating events with tour of Luzon, Visayas and Mindanao. Road biking and mountain bikings will be promoted by Philippine Cycling.
Cycling Activity to Participate In
Your cycling activity can be posted here and it will be shown in all the Provincial, City, Municipal and Barangay pages. Your 2015 Cycling Race or Activity can be Posted here.
- ILOILO CITY, April 27-May 2, 2015 (PNA) – Some 5,000 bikers are expected to join the second Iloilo Bike Festival slated April 27-May 2, 2015 as the city continues to aspire to become a bike-able walkable metropolis. The activity that supported by the John B. Lacson Foundation Maritime University (JBLFMU) and Megaworld Iloilo aims to promote Iloilo as a safe and bike friendly city, promote the share-a-road movement encourage Ilonggos to commute via biking and raise Ilonggos awareness on the benefits of biking on health, safety and environment concerns. Read More....
- CYCLING Le Tour de Filipinas 2015 set as country celebrates 60 years of top-caliber cycling Feb 1 to Feb 4 2015 - View the result of the race: A four stage race. Stage 1 starts in Balanga and back to Balanga for a 126K race Feb 1, 2015 (Sunday); stage 2 starts in Balanga, Bataan to Iba, Zambales for a 154.7 K race Feb 2, 2015 (Monday); stage 3 starts in Iba, Zambales to Lingayen, Pangasinan for a 150.1K race Feb 3, 2015 (Tuesday); stage 4 starts in Lingayen, Pangasinan to Baguio City, Benguet for a 101.7K race Feb 4, 2015 (Wednesday). For a total distance of 532.5 Kms. Read More >>>
- Ronda Pilipinas: Feb 8 - 27 2015:>> Discovering young riders for the national team will be the main objective of the LBC Ronda Pilipinas 2015 when the country’s premiere cycling race hits the road on Feb. 8 in Butuan City. Ronda Pilipinas executive project director Moe Chulani said the international multistage bikathon, which ends on Feb. 27, will have two qualifying legs of four stages each in Mindanao and the Visayas where the top riders will advance to face a tough foreign challenge in the six-stage Luzon finale. Read More>>>
- Do the following so your photo upload will be properly categorized for Calinan Proper, Davao City.
- Copy and paste the code below in "GREEN" to the body or "Summary" of the image file that you are uploading.
[[Category:Calinan Proper, Davao City Photo Gallery]]
[[Category:Davao City, Philippines Photo Gallery]]
*[[Calinan Proper Davao city philippines]]
Why Z-Wiki Calinan Proper, Davao City?
We want to give the people of Calinan Proper the ability to promote their community to the world via the internet by providing this interactive website. The growth of this website of Calinan Proper is not dependent upon one individual. This website will grow as more people of Calinan Proper participate and provide valid information about the community and also by providing pictures about the community. More power to Calinan Proper.
Featured News of The Philippines
Updated: May 23, 2022
Farmer killed, another hurt in Northern Samar shooting.
TACLOBAN CITY – A farmer died and another was wounded by a stray bullet in a shooting during a cockfight in Pambujan, Northern Samar on Sunday. Reports reaching the Philippine National Police regional office here on Monday disclosed that Remy Subalidsid, 38, was shot several times by Erwin Subalidsid, 26 using a short firearm. Wounded was Ronnie Francisco, 26, when a stray bullet hit him.
Things looking up for Marawi City 5 years after siege
MARAWI CITY – For a 38-year-old mother of nine, life five years after the siege here is way better than before they were displaced because of the five-month battle between the government and ISIS-linked extremists. Anisah Bariga, her husband, and their children aged between 17 to 5 months old occupy one of the 109 permanent housing units in Hadiya Village in Barangay Dulay West.
Most of the contents in this site are from registered user collaborations. Information has also been taken from the Department of Tourism, Comelec, National Statistical Coordination Board, DILG: Department of the Interior and Local Government, (LGU) government sites, online news, and other content sites about the specific community. This page does not serve as the official website of the community but rather compliments and helps the community to promote tourism and attract investors.
This is an interactive and collaborative webpage, meant to help promote this community and showcase it to the world via the internet.
This wiki page follows a format. The editor of this wiki page reserves the right to change formats, edit, or delete entries that may be considered as offensive, vulgar or not for the betterment of this wiki page.