List of the 17 Regions in the Philippines
National - Capital Region ● I - Ilocos ● II - Cagayan ● III - C. Luzon ● IV-A - Calabarzon ● IV-B - Mimaropa ● V - Bicol ● VI - W. Visayas ● VII - C. Visayas ● VIII - E. Visayas ● IX - Zamboanga ● X - N. Mindanao ● XI - Davao ● XII - Soccsksargen ● XIII - Caraga ● XIV - CAR ● XV - BARMM
Baguio Proper Davao city philippines
President Duterte and his followers promote the biggest DECEPTION and con in the Philippines. They push for Federalism and constitutional reform or charter change (cha-cha) just to boost political dynasties and to give the Muslims(Moros) their own state, a "BangasaMoro" (Muslim Nation), an Islamic State within the Philippines.
182 Barangays of Davao City within Davao-Region XI in the Republic of The Philippines
Acacia • Agdao Proper • Alambre • Alejandra Navarro(Lasang) • Alfonso Angliongto Sr. • Angalan • Atan-Awe • Baganihan • Bago Aplaya • Bago Gallera • Bago Oshiro • Baguio Proper • Balengaeng • Baliok • Bangkas Heights • Bantol • Baracatan • Barangay 1-A (Pob.) • Barangay 2-A (Pob.) • Barangay 3-A (Pob.) • Barangay 4-A (Pob.) • Barangay 5-A (Pob.) • Barangay 6-A (Pob.) • Barangay 7-A (Pob.) • Barangay 8-A (Pob.) • Barangay 9-A (Pob.) • Barangay 10-A (Pob.) • Barangay 11-B (Pob.) • Barangay 12-B (Pob.) • Barangay 13-B (Pob.) • Barangay 14-B (Pob.) • Barangay 15-B (Pob.) • Barangay 16-B (Pob.) • Barangay 17-B (Pob.) • Barangay 18-B (Pob.) • Barangay 19-B (Pob.) • Barangay 20-B (Pob.) • Barangay 21-C (Pob.) • Barangay 22-C (Pob.) • Barangay 23-C (Pob.) • Barangay 24-C (Pob.) • Barangay 25-C (Pob.) • Barangay 26-C (Pob.) • Barangay 27-C (Pob.) • Barangay 28-C (Pob.) • Barangay 29-C (Pob.) • Barangay 30-C (Pob.) • Barangay 31-D (Pob.) • Barangay 32-D (Pob.) • Barangay 33-D (Pob.) • Barangay 34-D (Pob.) • Barangay 35-D (Pob.) • Barangay 36-D (Pob.) • Barangay 37-D (Pob.) • Barangay 38-D (Pob.) • Barangay 39-D (Pob.) • Barangay 40-D (Pob.) • Bato • Bayabas • Biao Escuela • Biao Guinga • Biao Joaquin • Binugao • Bucana • Buda • Buhangin Proper • Bunawan Proper • Cabantian • Cadalian • Calinan Proper • Callawa • Camansi • Carmen • Catalunan Grande • Catalunan Pequeño • Catigan • Cawayan • Centro San Juan • Colosas • Communal • Crossing Bayabas • Dacudao • Dalag • Dalagdag • Daliao • Daliaon Plantation • Datu Salumay • Digos • Dominga • Dumoy • Eden • Fatima • Gatungan • Gov. Paciano Bangoy • Gov. Vicente Duterte • Gumalang • Gumitan • Ilang • Julliville • Inayangan • Indangan • Kap. Tomas Monteverde, Sr. • Kilate • Lacson • Lamanan • Lampiano • Lapu-Lapu • Langub • Lasang • Leon Garcia • Lizada • Los Amigos • Lubogan • Lumiad • Ma-a • Mabuhay • Magsaysay • Magtuod • Mahayag • Malabog shamas raja • Malagos • Malamba • Manambulan • Mandug • Manuel Guianga • Mapula • Marapangi • Marilog Proper • Matina Aplaya • Matina Biao • Matina Crossing • Matina Pangi • Megkawayan • Mintal • Mudiang • Mulig • New Carmen • New Valencia • Pampanga • Panacan • Panalum • Pandaitan • Pangyan • Paquibato Proper • Paradise Embak • Rafael Castillo • Riverside • Salapawan • Salaysay • Saloy • San Antonio • San Isidro • Santo Niño • Sasa • Sibulan • Sirawan • Sirib • Suawan • Subasta • Sumimao • Tacunan • Tagakpan • Tagluno • Tagurano • Talandang • Talomo Proper • Talomo River • Tamayong • Tambubong • Tamugan • Tapak • Tawan-Tawan • Tibungco • Tibuloy • Tigatto • Toril Proper • Tugbok Proper • Tungkalan • Ubalde • Ula • Vicente Hizon Sr. • Waan • Wangan • Wilfredo Aquino • Wines
Religion is always good for the people but it should never be embraced or financed by government. Tax exemption is not tantamount to financing. Every non-profit organization is tax-exempt.
|Adopt this webpage. Help your community get more exposure to TOURISTS and INVESTORS. Help us improve this webpage.|
Davao City Map Locator
Davao del Sur within the Island of Muslim Mindanao
- 1 Location of Baguio Proper, Davao City, Philippines
- 2 History of Baguio Proper, Davao City, Philippines
- 3 People of Baguio Proper, Davao City, Philippines
- 4 Elected Government Officials of Baguio Proper,Baguio District, Davao City, Philippines
- 5 Businesses in Baguio Proper
- 6 Real Estate or Properties for Sale or lease in Baguio Proper, Davao City, Philippines
- 7 Churches, Mosques, or Places of Worship in Baguio Proper, Davao City, Philippines
- 8 Schools in Baguio Proper, Davao City, Philippines
- 9 Economy of Baguio Proper, Davao City, Philippines
- 10 Tourists Attractions of Baguio Proper, Davao City, Philippines
- 11 Fiestas and Traditions of Baguio Proper, Davao City, Philippines
- 12 Natural Resources of Baguio Proper, Davao City, Philippines
- 13 The oldest man or woman in Baguio Proper, Davao City, Philippines
- 14 Sports News of Baguio Proper, Davao City, Philippines
- 15 Baguio Proper, Davao City, Philippines supports Philippine Cycling
- 16 Why Z-Wiki Baguio Proper, Davao City?
- 17 Baguio Proper, Davao City Photo and Image Gallery
- 18 Disclaimer
Location of Baguio Proper, Davao City, Philippines
- Baguio Proper is one of the Barangays of Davao City.
- Davao City is in the island of Mindanao and within Region XI..
Baguio Proper is the center of Baguio District which comprise 8 Barangays. It is located 36 kilometers west from the heart of downtown Davao City, Philippines. With its tranquility and a climate of moderate summer and cold rainy days, the place is very ideal for residential and agricultural purposes. Its topography is generally plain. Bounded to the north by hectares of forest reservation filled with trees and lush vegetation. To the south, it is bounded by the roaring crystal clear Talomo River. On its western side you can see the beatiful Mt. Talomo with Mt. Apo on its back. On the east side is where downtown Davao City is, many kilometers away.
History of Baguio Proper, Davao City, Philippines
Help this page. If you know the history of this place, it deserves to be told. Send your story via email to (email@example.com) or via.
Long before the creation of Davao into a City, somewhere in its west, a certain place was occupied purely by natives know as Bagobo. A community blessed by Nature. Until the late 1960, various species of birds, including wild doves, locally known as “bawod” and giant bat, known as “Kabog,” traversed every day from Talomo river, whose banks is a virgin forest, to Kolong,(banks of Cogan creek), also a virgin forest, passing in the midst of this beautiful and peaceful community of the Bagobos.
One of their respected Chieftain is Datu Baguio, who owned and dwelt in a vast flat track of fertile land very much suited to agricultural farming. It is bounded to the North with the crystal clear Cogan Creek; to the South with the roaring Talomo river; to the west, with the land of another Bagobo Datu, his friend, Datu Ano, (whose big portion of land is part of Baguio Poblacion); and to the East, with what is now Barangay Malagos.
The richness of the soil and the beautiful climate attracted foreigners and other Filipino tribes to come to this place.In the early nineteen thirties, the land of Datu Baguio, together with those of other Datus, was leased by the Japanese, and they planted it with Abaca. And as time goes by, in search for a greener pasture, immigrant, predominantly from Visayas, such as; Bohol, Cebu and Iloilo trickled down to this beautiful and bountiful land.
Datu Baguio was not only respected, but also very popular among the various Datu who settled in this part of the city. So, when a Commonwealth Act was passed in October 30, l934, the community was created into a barrio, and named BARRIO BAGUIO, now BARANGAY BAGUIO.
One of the Grandson of Datu Baguio, the late Elias Baguio Lopez,a lawyer who graduated from the University Of the Philippines, had become a City Councilor, Vice-Mayor,& Mayor of Davao City, and then became a Congressman of the 3rd District of Davao City. He was the one responsible in the infrastructure and educational development of the Community. Another grandson of Datu Baguio, brother of Elias, Jose Baguio Lopez, also a lawyer, likewise graduated from U.P. He became Chairman of the Office of the Southern Cultural Communities, under the Office of the President. Now he is a retired Judge of the Court of Justice.
People of Baguio Proper, Davao City, Philippines
Total Population of Baguio Proper -- 4,036, as of 2008 update. It's inhabitants is composed of;
- 15% pure native Bagobo;
- 45% mixed Bagobo and Bisaya;
- 39% pure Bisaya. The majority of the Bisaya group came from Bohol and Cebu;
- 1% from other provinces of the Philippines.
Some native Bagobos have japanese decendants. Baguiohanon is simple living, friendly and peace loving people.
Elected Government Officials of Baguio Proper,Baguio District, Davao City, Philippines
- Barangay Hall Located in: Calinan-Baguio Road, Baguio Proper, Davao City
|Republic Act No. 11462 Approved: 03 December 2019: That the barangay and sangguniang kabataan elections on the second Monday of May 2020 shall be postponed to December 5, 2022.|
- Elected Officers of Baguio Proper for the term of 2018 - 2020
- Punong Barangay Chairman/Captain : ?
- Barangay Kagawads/Councilors:
- 7 members: Need their names
- Sangguniang Kabataan (SK officials)
- SK Chairman: ?
- SK kagawad:
- 7 members: need their names
Elected Baguio Proper Officers for the term of 2013 - 2016
- Punong Barangay : Espanueva, Rey Soncio
- Barangay Kagawad :> Alion, Amy Nantic
- Barangay Kagawad :> Cajes, Joselito Argomido
- Barangay Kagawad :> Dumandan, Rogelio Tinaan
- Barangay Kagawad :> Monciller, Helen Ayuban
- Barangay Kagawad :> Cajes, Grace Diasana
- Barangay Kagawad :> Mahumot, Arsenio Jr. Tar
- Barangay Kagawad :> Tey, Antonio Cubal
This is the.
The barangay has power and authority over its domain. The improvement of the barangay rests on the barangay officials. The barangay chairman, the barangay council and the local businessmen forge the prosperity of the barangay. Not the president of the Philippines, senate, nor congress, not the governor of the province, not the mayor nor council of the municipality or city. Poor barangays stay poor because of weak and/or ignorant(uninformed) barangay leaders.
When roads need to be built or any infrastructure within the barangay is needed, all the barangay officials have to do is make a resolution and demand for it from the city or municipality council. The resolution will force the city/municipal council or responsible government office to hear the legitimate demands. "The squeaky wheel gets the grease."
Practically anything that has to do with the barangay, the barangay officials have a say on it and most likely the authority over it. The majority of the barangay officials are not aware of their duties and power. They depend on the city council or mayor. The elected barangay officials are afraid of the mayor and city/municipality's "Sangguniang Panlungsod". They are in fear of being ousted or removed from office. The truth is, "Sangguniang Panlungsod" does not have the power to remove any elected barangay officials from office. Only the COURT OF LAW can do this (judicial branch of the government). Information is power. Be informed.
The control of traffic is not up to the city council or chief of police. It is controlled by the barangay. If the barangay needs traffic enforcers, the barangay can make a resolution to demand it from the city or municipality council. When the electric coop or the water district do not maintain their lines, the barangay can directly demand for the maintenance from the utility companies. No need to wait for city council.
The citizens also has the power to make demands to the barangay officials. In case the officials get blinded. Simply file an official complaint with the barangay secretary naming the Punong barangay as the respondent representing the barangay.
Cleaning the shorelines, drainage systems, streets, rivers, and parks within your barangay is YOUR responsibility. You are accountable for this. It is not the responsibility of the City/Municipality officials. The citizens and officials of the barangay are responsible.
- BUDGET: As far as the preparation for the budget expenditures, it starts at the barangay level, then moves on to cities, municipalities, provinces and regions. The barangays need to exercise their authority. They need to put their yearly budget together for their administration and future projects. The majority of the barangays leave this job to the municipality and city. This is so wrong. Then when the budget doesn't come or is lacking, they complain.
- The budget for the barangays does go to the City or Municipality, but simply for holding and later distribution. The city or municipality DOES NOT approve the budget. It was already approved by congress. The city or municipality simply "distributes" the approved budget.
- The bureau of internal revenue is in cahoots to subdue the barangays, municipalities and provinces. They call the rightful shares to the taxes collected as "Internal Revenue Allotment Dependency". It is not a dependency. It is the lawful and rightful share of the LGU as specified in "TITLE III, SHARES OF LOCAL GOVERNMENT UNITS IN THE PROCEEDS OF NATIONAL TAXES, CHAPTER I, Allotment of Internal Revenue Taxes, Section 284."
- Imperial Manila does not exist anymore. Budgetary planning has been .
- DURING ELECTIONS: Where do City and Municipality politicians go to campaign? They seek the support of the Barangay officials. They plead to the barangay folks for the votes. After the election they forget you. Do not ever forget the power of the barangay.
Ignorance keeps the pinoys thinking that Manila rules. Be informed, be educated and make your barangay prosper.
- Absolutely NO need for FEDERALISM. It is a ploy to give the Bangsamoro an Islamic State where the religion of . Bangsamoro will be a HOMELAND not for all Filipinos but for only the Muslim Filipinos. It violates the constitution's "separation of church and state". Religion is always good for the people but it should never be embraced or financed by government. Tax exemption is not tantamount to financing. Every non-profit organization is tax-exempt.
Businesses in Baguio Proper
- General Merchandise Stores;
- Buy & sell of Agri Products;
- Sari-sari Stores;
- Internet Cafe;
- Videoke Bars;
- Billard Hall;
- Vulcanizing Shops;
- Dressmaking Shop;
- Fish & Vegetables Vendors;
- Softdrinks & Beer Distributors;
- Welding Shop & Contractor;
- If you have real estate property, whether its commercial, residential, farm land, or just an empty lot in Baguio Proper, you can list that property for free. Click to VIEW, EDIT, or ADD Realty Listings.
- You can list your House and lot or farm land for sale or lease for free here.
- If you are a real estate developer, you can list your subdivision, condominiums, high rises, apartment complexes, shopping strips or malls, open market developments here for Free.
Churches, Mosques, or Places of Worship in Baguio Proper, Davao City, Philippines
The name of your church, mosque, or place of worship can be listed in this community page. Take a picture of the facade of your church or place of worship and it can be posted here. We can even provide you with a free webpage. You can enter the data (story about your place of worship) here yourself, email the information or pictures to (firstname.lastname@example.org) or via.
- FILIPINOS WAKE UP! THE TAXES YOU PAID ARE USED BY THE GOVERNMENT TO EXCLUSIVELY FINANCE THE RELIGION OF ISLAM.
Freedom of religion, yes. Equality, yes. But no favoritism.
- Iglesia ni Cristo Church;
- Han Jen Evangelical church;
- Immaculate Conception chapel (Roman Catholic)
- Sto. Rosario Chapel (Roman Catholic)
- Baguio Alliance Church
- Shalom Alliance Church
- Baptist Church
- Jehovah Kingdom Hall
- Aglipayan Chapel;
- Pentecostal Church
Schools in Baguio Proper, Davao City, Philippines
- Take a picture of your school building(s) and send your pictures via email to (email@example.com) or message me via . I will then post the pictures in this page.
Due to Covid19: Pursuant to the instructions of President Roa Duterte, and as recommended by the DepEd, the opening of classes for the year 2020-2021 is deferred to October 5, 2020.
- List of schools: >>> click
PUBLIC NOTICE: Why pretend that the National language of the Philippines is Tagalog? It should be English. To be a Teacher, doctor, lawyer, engineer, architect, nurse, computer technician; what books do you learn from? English books of course. All your tests are in English. The constitution of the Philippines is written in English. All the laws and new laws introduced by congress are in English. For that matter, you can't be a teacher in a school system unless you know English. The "Licensure Exam for Teachers" is in ENGLISH! Who are these people forcing Tagalog down our throats? Tagalog is simply one of the many dialects of the Philippines. Keep your dialects but learn and be fluent and proficient in ENGLISH.
- Baguio Central Elementary School -w/ 700 plus pupils,20 teachers,21 sch. rooms
- Baguio National School Of Arts and Trades,- 800 plus students, 28 teachers, 31 school rooms
- 2 Day Care Centers
- 1 ECCD Homebase
- Macadesh Primary sch
Economy of Baguio Proper, Davao City, Philippines
The economy of Baguio Proper runs by agriculture and employment. It has two agricultural companies; Davao Ventures Corp. (DAVCO)- a pineapple plantation, and Dole-Stanfilco Philippines, Inc. - a banana plantation. Other major crops from individual farm owners are: Coconut; Fruits like Durian, Banana (lakatan)and Lansones ; Cacao and Corn. Mode of Transportation is by; motorcycle (habal-habal);multicabs & jeepnies
Tourists Attractions of Baguio Proper, Davao City, Philippines
- Help us add some of the tourist attractions of Baguio Proper in Z-wiki. This will help boost the local economy of Baguio Proper. Anything that is unique or anything that stands out in your community may be a tourist attraction.
- Landmarks are usually photographed a lot by visitors. Post the Baguio Proper landmarks here.
Fiestas and Traditions of Baguio Proper, Davao City, Philippines
Fiesta date of Baguio Proper May 29 - Aglipayan Fiesta Dec. 9 - Roman Catholic Fiesta
Natural Resources of Baguio Proper, Davao City, Philippines
This page needs some articles about the natural resources of Tinigban, Panitan. Where does the energy source of this Barangay come from? Are there any mining industries? Rivers and tributaries are part of the natural resources.
- Protect the environment
It is sad but true that as of the year 2012 the rivers of the Philippines continue to be the #1 Sewer Systems of the Philippines.
Protect & Save the Rivers. Do not let your sewer drain into the river. Your community can be the first to initiate this project.
Build your riverbank protection with a built-in gutter system. Reforest within Ten Years - Guaranteed!
Let us plant more trees in every barangay in the entire Philippines. It does not make any difference if the barangay is urban, partially urban or rural; we need more trees. Trees will prevent erosion, provide oxygen, prevent green house effect, and even a place of business for the shade tree mechanic.
The Philippines is a tropical country and practically anything will grow. The DENR has the planting trees project that goes on every year. Lots of picture taking for the media. Planting trees one by one is the "human" way of doing it. This individual planting of trees is good if done to "line" the roads and highways with trees or along fences or property divisions, or if you have a plantation.
To reforest the nation of the Philippines we have to plant trees the "mother nature" way. Sow the seeds during the rainy season. Go deep into "bald" forests and plant trees by sowing seeds. If there's not enough volunteers to do this, use the military helicopters to fly over the designated areas and sow the seeds.
Guaranteed within a few years, The Philippines will be lush again. >>Read More
We are using our rivers as our sewer system. If you ask a Filipino, "Are the Filipinos a clean people?" The answer is an automatic, "Yes!". However, the Filipinos are suffering from the same disease or attitude as most people do, and that is the "NIMBY" disease or "NIMBY" attitude. (NIMBY) Not In My Back Yard. So it is OK to dump my garbage and sewer there. Not mine! Someone else will take care of it.
This attitude is killing our rivers. Your great-grandparents, grandparents or parents were once proud to tell the stories of how they enjoyed swimming in the river behind your house or nearby. However, you can't say the same or tell the same stories to your kids or grand kids. Why? Because your generation is killing the river.
- Secretary Roy Cimatu - since May 8, 2017
- Department of Environment and Natural Resources
- Visayas Avenue, Diliman, 1100 Quezon City, Philippines
We have so much water in the Philippines and yet very little to drink.
Instead of relying too much on Diesel fuel and Coal to generate the majority of Philippine's Electrical energy Supply, we can concentrate more on renewable and sustainable source of energy such as: Hydro Power, Solar Power, and Wind Power and thermal energy conversion. We have too many black outs.
The oldest man or woman in Baguio Proper, Davao City, Philippines
Do you know who the oldest man or woman is in Baguio Proper? Z-Wiki is starting this inquiry in order to honor the older generation of the Philippines. Please provide the full name and date of birth of the elder living in Baguio Proper. We will then post your entry in the Oldest Man or Woman in the Philippines page.
Sports News of Baguio Proper, Davao City, Philippines
Baguio Gym with a capacity of 1,000 is the place for almost all big programs and activities of the Community. The Baguio Central Elementary School has a 400 meters oval track and field, Baseball field, soccer field and a covered court with bleacher and volleyball Field Court. The Baguio National School of Arts & Trades has also Covered Court, soccer Field, Baseball Field, and volleyball field court, Tennis Court.
The Baseball Team of Baguio Central Elementary School won a Silver Medal in 2011 Palarong Pambansa. They also won the CHAMPIONSHIP in the 2012 Davao City Baseball League. The High School BNSAT "AGILA" (eagle)baseball team won SECOND PLACE in high sch. div.
Karlo Fernando A. Cajes, point guard of Baguio Selection Team, is the MVP in the Baguio 2010 Junior Open Fiesta Basketball League. His team was also the Champion. In December of 2011 the Team also won the Championship in Brgy. Wines Open Basketball League.
Basketball enthusiast in the barangay organized themselves into a group named as "SUNDAY BASKETBALL CLUB" They intent to promote physical fitness, sportsmanship & camaraderie by organizing Basketball Leagues & clinics. Their President is Kim Florentino.
Baguio Proper, Davao City, Philippines supports Philippine Cycling
Philippine Cycling is about cycling in the Philippnes. Philippine Cycling helps promote bike races, cycling clubs, bicycle tours, and the development of bicycle trails. Activities are coordinated with bike shops and cycling clubs throughout the Philippines to promote the fun of riding bikes. Philippine Cycling will be coordinating events with tour of Luzon, Visayas and Mindanao. Road biking and mountain bikings will be promoted by Philippine Cycling.
Cycling Activity to Participate In
Your cycling activity can be posted here and it will be shown in all the Provincial, City, Municipal and Barangay pages. Your 2015 Cycling Race or Activity can be Posted here.
- ILOILO CITY, April 27-May 2, 2015 (PNA) – Some 5,000 bikers are expected to join the second Iloilo Bike Festival slated April 27-May 2, 2015 as the city continues to aspire to become a bike-able walkable metropolis. The activity that supported by the John B. Lacson Foundation Maritime University (JBLFMU) and Megaworld Iloilo aims to promote Iloilo as a safe and bike friendly city, promote the share-a-road movement encourage Ilonggos to commute via biking and raise Ilonggos awareness on the benefits of biking on health, safety and environment concerns. Read More....
- CYCLING Le Tour de Filipinas 2015 set as country celebrates 60 years of top-caliber cycling Feb 1 to Feb 4 2015 - View the result of the race: A four stage race. Stage 1 starts in Balanga and back to Balanga for a 126K race Feb 1, 2015 (Sunday); stage 2 starts in Balanga, Bataan to Iba, Zambales for a 154.7 K race Feb 2, 2015 (Monday); stage 3 starts in Iba, Zambales to Lingayen, Pangasinan for a 150.1K race Feb 3, 2015 (Tuesday); stage 4 starts in Lingayen, Pangasinan to Baguio City, Benguet for a 101.7K race Feb 4, 2015 (Wednesday). For a total distance of 532.5 Kms. Read More >>>
- Ronda Pilipinas: Feb 8 - 27 2015:>> Discovering young riders for the national team will be the main objective of the LBC Ronda Pilipinas 2015 when the country’s premiere cycling race hits the road on Feb. 8 in Butuan City. Ronda Pilipinas executive project director Moe Chulani said the international multistage bikathon, which ends on Feb. 27, will have two qualifying legs of four stages each in Mindanao and the Visayas where the top riders will advance to face a tough foreign challenge in the six-stage Luzon finale. Read More>>>
Why Z-Wiki Baguio Proper, Davao City?
We want to give the people of Baguio Proper the ability to promote their community to the world via the internet by providing this interactive website. The growth of this website of Baguio Proper is not dependent upon one individual. This website will grow as more people of Baguio Proper participate and provide valid information about the community and also by providing pictures about the community. More power to Baguio Proper.
- Do the following so your photo upload will be properly categorized for Baguio Proper.
- Copy and paste the code below in "GREEN" to the body or "Summary" of the image file that you are uploading.
[[Category:Baguio Proper, Davao City Photo and Image Gallery]]
[[Category:Davao City, Philippines Photo Gallery]]
*[[Baguio Proper Davao city philippines]]
Most of the contents in this site are from registered user collaborations. Information has also been taken from the Department of Tourism, Comelec, National Statistical Coordination Board, DILG: Department of the Interior and Local Government, (LGU) government sites, online news, and other content sites about the specific community. This page does not serve as the official website of the community but rather compliments and helps the community to promote tourism and attract investors.
This is an interactive and collaborative webpage, meant to help promote this community and showcase it to the world via the internet.
This wiki page follows a format. The editor of this wiki page reserves the right to change formats, edit, or delete entries that may be considered as offensive, vulgar or not for the betterment of this wiki page.