List of the 17 Regions in the Philippines
National - Capital Region ● I - Ilocos ● II - Cagayan ● III - C. Luzon ● IV-A - Calabarzon ● IV-B - Mimaropa ● V - Bicol ● VI - W. Visayas ● VII - C. Visayas ● VIII - E. Visayas ● IX - Zamboanga ● X - N. Mindanao ● XI - Davao ● XII - Soccsksargen ● XIII - Caraga ● XIV - CAR ● XV - BARMM
Minimize corruption and maximize prosperity with a Guarantee of One Senator per Region. They divided the Philippines into REGIONS, but kept SENATORIAL representation national with no accountability to any regions.. No wonder many regions remain poor. Petition for a regional senatorial election. All regions will have senatorial representation.
Visit to help propagate the
Mambool, Duero, Bohol, Philippines
List of Barangays of Duero, in the Bohol Province within Region 7 in the Republic of The Philippines
Alejawan • Angilan • Anibongan • Bangwalog • Cansuhay • Danao • Duay • Guinsularan • Imelda • Itum • Langkis • Lobogon • Madua Norte • Madua Sur • Mambool • Mawi • Payao • San Antonio • San Isidro • San Pedro • Taytay
The Philippines has been a "decentralized" form of government since 1991, contrary to what most Filipinos think. Ever since the creation of Republic Act 7160, each LGU is responsible for its own domain. Even the smallest LGU the barangay creates its own Budget. It is not dependent on handouts from the city, municipality or province. "IMPERIAL MANILA IS A MYTH!", it does not exist anymore. The Philippine budget formulation system is not centralized. . It is the responsibility of each LGU to submit their budgetary needs for review. Failure to submit is the problem.
The Philippines has 42,046 barangays, 1488 municipalities, 146 cities, 81 provinces and 17 regions. It has a democratic form of government and the freedom of speech is upheld by law. English is the "lingua franca" and is the mode of instruction in all high schools, colleges and universities. Laws and contracts are written in English.
|Interactive Google Satellite Map of Duero, Bohol|
Location of Mambool, Duero, Bohol, Philippines
- Mambool is one of the Barangays of Duero.
- Duero is in the Province of Bohol
- Bohol is in the Central Visayan Islands and within Region VII.
History of Mambool, Duero, Bohol, Philippines
Contribute your knowledge about the history of Mambool
People of Mambool, Duero, Bohol, Philippines
Total Population of Mambool
Elected Government Officials of Mambool, Duero, Bohol, Philippines
- Elected Mambool Officers for the term of 2010 - 2013
- Bohol, Duero, Mambool, Punong Barangay (Chairman), Moises G. Macas
- Bohol, Duero, Mambool, Kagawad 1, Herculano A. Salabe
- Bohol, Duero, Mambool, Kagawad 2, Teodoro A. Daling
- Bohol, Duero, Mambool, Kagawad 3, Isabelita D. Aguilar
- Bohol, Duero, Mambool, Kagawad 4, Esmeralda M. Cadorna
- Bohol, Duero, Mambool, Kagawad 5, Juliefe S. Lacar
- Bohol, Duero, Mambool, Kagawad 6, Ronald A. Ladores
- Bohol, Duero, Mambool, Kagawad 7, Ceferino C. Macas
- Bohol, Duero, Mambool, SK Chairman, Lyster G. Galorio
Businesses in Mambool, Duero, Bohol, Philippines
- How to Improve Your Business and Livelihood
The Philippine Livelihood Program: The Philippine government provides several programs to enhance the livelihood of the Filipino people. The department of Science and Technology through its Technology Research Center (TRC) regurlarly conducts various types of hands-on and personalized training programs.
- DOST - Website
- UPLiFT stands for Urban Program for Livelihood Finance and Training. - Website
- DSWD Pro-poor and Livelihood Programs - Website
- An appeal to all business owners: Include the name of the Barangay in the address of your company. This will help promote your barangay.
Take a picture of your Business (from a Sari-Sari Store to a Mega Mall). Upload that picture here in zamboanga.com and that picture can immediately be your business webpage. It is that easy. Here are two examples of how a picture becomes the webpage of the business: FHM Garden Grill and Catering and ABC Shopping Center. If you do not want to "wiki-upload", email your picture to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Give your business a good description. Add your address(include barangay name) and contact number if available.
- Possible Businesses in your Barangay
- Lending Firms, Pawnshops, any Financial businesses
- Clinics and Care Centers
- Convenient Stores, Sari-Sari Stores, Agrivets, or Any kind of Retail Outlet
- Fish & Meat Markets
- Repair Shops
- Restaurants or Carenderias (carinderias), bakeshops
- Beauty Shops and Barber Shops
Mambool, Duero, Bohol, Philippines supports Philippine Cycling
Philippine Cycling is about cycling in the Philippnes. Philippine Cycling helps promote bike races, cycling clubs, bicycle tours, and the development of bicycle trails. Activities are coordinated with bike shops and cycling clubs throughout the Philippines to promote the fun of riding bikes. Philippine Cycling will be coordinating events with tour of Luzon, Visayas and Mindanao. Road biking and mountain bikings will be promoted by Philippine Cycling.
Cycling Activity to Participate In
Your cycling activity can be posted here and it will be shown in all the Provincial, City, Municipal and Barangay pages. Your 2015 Cycling Race or Activity can be Posted here.
- ILOILO CITY, April 27-May 2, 2015 (PNA) – Some 5,000 bikers are expected to join the second Iloilo Bike Festival slated April 27-May 2, 2015 as the city continues to aspire to become a bike-able walkable metropolis. The activity that supported by the John B. Lacson Foundation Maritime University (JBLFMU) and Megaworld Iloilo aims to promote Iloilo as a safe and bike friendly city, promote the share-a-road movement encourage Ilonggos to commute via biking and raise Ilonggos awareness on the benefits of biking on health, safety and environment concerns. Read More....
- CYCLING Le Tour de Filipinas 2015 set as country celebrates 60 years of top-caliber cycling Feb 1 to Feb 4 2015 - View the result of the race: A four stage race. Stage 1 starts in Balanga and back to Balanga for a 126K race Feb 1, 2015 (Sunday); stage 2 starts in Balanga, Bataan to Iba, Zambales for a 154.7 K race Feb 2, 2015 (Monday); stage 3 starts in Iba, Zambales to Lingayen, Pangasinan for a 150.1K race Feb 3, 2015 (Tuesday); stage 4 starts in Lingayen, Pangasinan to Baguio City, Benguet for a 101.7K race Feb 4, 2015 (Wednesday). For a total distance of 532.5 Kms. Read More >>>
- Ronda Pilipinas: Feb 8 - 27 2015:>> Discovering young riders for the national team will be the main objective of the LBC Ronda Pilipinas 2015 when the country’s premiere cycling race hits the road on Feb. 8 in Butuan City. Ronda Pilipinas executive project director Moe Chulani said the international multistage bikathon, which ends on Feb. 27, will have two qualifying legs of four stages each in Mindanao and the Visayas where the top riders will advance to face a tough foreign challenge in the six-stage Luzon finale. Read More>>>
- If you have real estate property, whether its commercial, residential, farm land, or just empty or vacant lots in Mambool, you can list that property for FOR FREE. .
- Click to VIEW, EDIT, or ADD Realty Listings.
- You can list your House and lot or farm land for sale or lease for free here.
- If you are a real estate developer, you can list your subdivision, condominiums, high rises, apartment complexes, shopping strips or malls, and open market developments for Free.
Churches, Mosques, or Places of Worship in Mambool, Duero, Bohol, Philippines
The name of your church, mosque, or place of worship can be listed in this community page. Take a picture of the facade of your church or place of worship and it can be posted here. We can even provide you with a free webpage. You can enter the data (story about your place of worship) here yourself, email the information or pictures to (email@example.com) or via.
- FILIPINOS WAKE UP! THE TAXES YOU PAID ARE USED BY THE GOVERNMENT TO EXCLUSIVELY FINANCE THE RELIGION OF ISLAM.
Freedom of religion, yes. Equality, yes. But no favoritism.
Schools in Mambool, Duero, Bohol, Philippines
The schools in Mambool
Economy of Mambool, Duero, Bohol, Philippines
- If you have an article that talks about the improvement of the economy of Mambool, Duero you can post that article here. If you come across any news items that talk about the economy of Mambool, Duero, you may post it here. Of course you have to reference the writer of the article. Any improvement to transportation, power and service usually improves the economy of the community, so go ahead and report that too.
Natural Resources of Mambool, Duero, Bohol, Philippines
This page needs some articles about the natural resources of Mambool, Duero. Where does the energy source of this Barangay come from? Are there any mining industries? Rivers and tributaries are part of the natural resources.
Tourists Attractions of Mambool, Duero, Bohol, Philippines
- Help us add some of the tourist attractions of Mambool. This will help boost the local economy of Mambool. Anything that is unique or anything that stands out in your community may be a tourist attraction.
- Landmarks are usually photographed a lot by visitors. Post the Mambool landmarks here.
- Places to see in Mambool:
Fiestas and Traditions of Mambool, Duero, Bohol, Philippines
Fiesta date of Mambool
Your Story about Mambool, Duero, Bohol, Philippines
Tell your story about Mambool. You can talk about the good things in Mambool or simply talk about the past. You can talk about the eco-system of Mambool. What is the local LGU doing about the preservation of your natural resources? The topic can start here and once it gets bigger it can have a page of its own in Z-Wiki. It's all up to you.
The oldest man or woman in Mambool, Duero, Bohol, Philippines
Do you know who the oldest man or woman is in Mambool? Zamboanga.com is starting this inquiry in order to honor the older generation of the Philippines. Please provide the full name and date of birth of the elder living in Mambool. We will then post your entry in the Oldest Man or Woman in the Philippines page.
Sports News of Mambool, Duero, Bohol, Philippines
Every community has its sports hero. Who is the sports hero of Mambool? Are there any basketball courts, tennis courts, volleyball courts, baseball fields, softball fields, or any type of sports area or arena in Mambool? Go ahead and list any upcoming sports events in Mambool.
Sports News: updated 11/10/21
Kaya Iloilo sweeps Group B in Copa '21
MANILA – Kaya Iloilo pipped Mendiola with a 6-0 beating on Wednesday night to complete a sweep of Group B action in the Copa Paulino Alcantara at the PFF National Training Centre in Carmona.
A Jovin Bedic brace in the first half set the tone for the inaugural tournament champ even as the club netted three goals in each of the two halves to seal the top seed in its group ahead of the semifinals next week.
Bedic capitalized on an erroneous Mendiola attempt to keep the ball out of his reach and quickly raced inside the penalty box to open the scoring for Kaya Iloilo in the 11th minute.
News and Events
Updated: November 30, 2021
Zamboanga City mayor mulls allowing kids in public places.
ZAMBOANGA CITY – The local Inter-Agency Task Force for the Management of Emerging Infectious Diseases (IATF-EID) is planning to allow children outdoors during the Yuletide Season as the number of coronavirus disease 2019 (Covid-19) cases continue to decline. Mayor Maria Isabelle Climaco-Salazar, local IATF-EID chairperson, said Tuesday she supports the proposal to allow children in public places this December once the community quarantine restriction goes down to Alert Level 2 from the current Alert Level 3. “This (shift to Alert Level 2) will allow minors to experience the multi-million Christmas decorations on display of the city government,” she said in a statement. Salazar said this year’s Christmas decorations put up by the local government are anchored on the theme “Winter Wonderland.”
33.5K vaccinated in Zamboanga City on Day 1 of nat’l vax days
ZAMBOANGA CITY – Almost 34,000 residents got vaccinated against the coronavirus disease 2019 (Covid-19) on the first day of the nationwide vaccination drive here on Monday, although the figure is still a little short of the city's daily target. This prompted Mayor Maria Isabelle Climaco-Salazar on Tuesday to reiterate her call for residents here to unite in the battle against Covid-19 and get themselves vaccinated. Salazar made the call as this city fell short of its target to vaccinate 38,992 individuals daily in the ongoing three-day National Vaccination Days. Data from the city health office showed that 33,587 were vaccinated Monday - the first day of the November 29 to December 1 National Vaccination Days - which is 5,405 short of the 38,992 target vaccination.
- Mambool, Duero Photo Gallery
- Do this so your photo upload will be properly categorized for Mambool.
- Copy and paste the code below in "green" to the body or "Summary" of the image file that you are uploading.
[[Category:Mambool, Duero Photo Gallery]]
[[Category:Duero, Bohol, Philippines Photo Gallery]]
[[Category:Bohol, Philippines Photo Gallery]]
*[[Mambool, Duero, Bohol, Philippines]]
Why Z-Wiki Mambool, Duero?
We want to give the people of Mambool the ability to promote their community to the world via the internet by providing this interactive website. The growth of this website of Mambool is not dependent upon one individual. This website will grow as more people of Mambool participate and provide valid information about the community and also by providing pictures about the community. More power to Mambool.