List of the 17 Regions in the Philippines
National - Capital Region ● I - Ilocos ● II - Cagayan ● III - C. Luzon ● IV-A - Calabarzon ● IV-B - Mimaropa ● V - Bicol ● VI - W. Visayas ● VII - C. Visayas ● VIII - E. Visayas ● IX - Zamboanga ● X - N. Mindanao ● XI - Davao ● XII - Soccsksargen ● XIII - Caraga ● XIV - CAR ● XV - BARMM
If you are from Region IX, You will be guaranteed at least one senator. Now you have NONE because the election for senators is national. Petition for a regional senatorial election. All regions will have senatorial representation.
Visit to help propagate the
Duay, Duero, Bohol, Philippines
List of Barangays of Duero, in the Bohol Province within Region 7 in the Republic of The Philippines
Alejawan • Angilan • Anibongan • Bangwalog • Cansuhay • Danao • Duay • Guinsularan • Imelda • Itum • Langkis • Lobogon • Madua Norte • Madua Sur • Mambool • Mawi • Payao • San Antonio • San Isidro • San Pedro • Taytay
The Philippines has been a "decentralized" form of government since 1991, contrary to what most Filipinos think. Ever since the creation of Republic Act 7160, each LGU is responsible for its own domain. Even the smallest LGU the barangay creates its own Budget. It is not dependent on handouts from the city, municipality or province. "IMPERIAL MANILA IS A MYTH!", it does not exist anymore. The Philippine budget formulation system is not centralized. . It is the responsibility of each LGU to submit their budgetary needs for review. Failure to submit is the problem.
The Philippines has 42,045 barangays, 1489 municipalities, 145 cities, 81 provinces and 17 regions. It has a democratic form of government and the freedom of speech is upheld by law. English is the "lingua franca" and is the mode of instruction in all high schools, colleges and universities. Laws and contracts are written in English.
|Interactive Google Satellite Map of Duero, Bohol|
Location of Duay, Duero, Bohol, Philippines
- Duay is one of the Barangays of Duero.
- Duero is in the Province of Bohol
- Bohol is in the Central Visayan Islands and within Region VII.
History of Duay, Duero, Bohol, Philippines
Contribute your knowledge about the history of Duay
People of Duay, Duero, Bohol, Philippines
Total Population of Duay
Elected Government Officials of Duay, Duero, Bohol, Philippines
- Elected Duay Officers for the term of 2010 - 2013
- Bohol, Duero, Duay, Punong Barangay (Chairman), Carmen L. Ampo
- Bohol, Duero, Duay, Kagawad 1, Silvestre S. Nalugon
- Bohol, Duero, Duay, Kagawad 2, Nicolas J. Peligro
- Bohol, Duero, Duay, Kagawad 3, Perla O. Ranque
- Bohol, Duero, Duay, Kagawad 4, Constancio J. Ociones
- Bohol, Duero, Duay, Kagawad 5, Teodoro O. Beronio
- Bohol, Duero, Duay, Kagawad 6, Bernardo L. Felisilda
- Bohol, Duero, Duay, Kagawad 7, Alberto P. Ampo
- Bohol, Duero, Duay, SK Chairman, Flordeliza A. Galopo
Businesses in Duay, Duero, Bohol, Philippines
- How to Improve Your Business and Livelihood
The Philippine Livelihood Program: The Philippine government provides several programs to enhance the livelihood of the Filipino people. The department of Science and Technology through its Technology Research Center (TRC) regurlarly conducts various types of hands-on and personalized training programs.
- DOST - Website
- UPLiFT stands for Urban Program for Livelihood Finance and Training. - Website
- DSWD Pro-poor and Livelihood Programs - Website
- An appeal to all business owners: Include the name of the Barangay in the address of your company. This will help promote your barangay.
Take a picture of your Business (from a Sari-Sari Store to a Mega Mall). Upload that picture here in zamboanga.com and that picture can immediately be your business webpage. It is that easy. Here are two examples of how a picture becomes the webpage of the business: FHM Garden Grill and Catering and ABC Shopping Center. If you do not want to "wiki-upload", email your picture to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Give your business a good description. Add your address(include barangay name) and contact number if available.
- Possible Businesses in your Barangay
- Lending Firms, Pawnshops, any Financial businesses
- Clinics and Care Centers
- Convenient Stores, Sari-Sari Stores, Agrivets, or Any kind of Retail Outlet
- Fish & Meat Markets
- Repair Shops
- Restaurants or Carenderias (carinderias), bakeshops
- Beauty Shops and Barber Shops
Duay, Duero, Bohol, Philippines supports Philippine Cycling
Philippine Cycling is about cycling in the Philippnes. Philippine Cycling helps promote bike races, cycling clubs, bicycle tours, and the development of bicycle trails. Activities are coordinated with bike shops and cycling clubs throughout the Philippines to promote the fun of riding bikes. Philippine Cycling will be coordinating events with tour of Luzon, Visayas and Mindanao. Road biking and mountain bikings will be promoted by Philippine Cycling.
Cycling Activity to Participate In
Your cycling activity can be posted here and it will be shown in all the Provincial, City, Municipal and Barangay pages. Your 2015 Cycling Race or Activity can be Posted here.
- ILOILO CITY, April 27-May 2, 2015 (PNA) – Some 5,000 bikers are expected to join the second Iloilo Bike Festival slated April 27-May 2, 2015 as the city continues to aspire to become a bike-able walkable metropolis. The activity that supported by the John B. Lacson Foundation Maritime University (JBLFMU) and Megaworld Iloilo aims to promote Iloilo as a safe and bike friendly city, promote the share-a-road movement encourage Ilonggos to commute via biking and raise Ilonggos awareness on the benefits of biking on health, safety and environment concerns. Read More....
- CYCLING Le Tour de Filipinas 2015 set as country celebrates 60 years of top-caliber cycling Feb 1 to Feb 4 2015 - View the result of the race: A four stage race. Stage 1 starts in Balanga and back to Balanga for a 126K race Feb 1, 2015 (Sunday); stage 2 starts in Balanga, Bataan to Iba, Zambales for a 154.7 K race Feb 2, 2015 (Monday); stage 3 starts in Iba, Zambales to Lingayen, Pangasinan for a 150.1K race Feb 3, 2015 (Tuesday); stage 4 starts in Lingayen, Pangasinan to Baguio City, Benguet for a 101.7K race Feb 4, 2015 (Wednesday). For a total distance of 532.5 Kms. Read More >>>
- Ronda Pilipinas: Feb 8 - 27 2015:>> Discovering young riders for the national team will be the main objective of the LBC Ronda Pilipinas 2015 when the country’s premiere cycling race hits the road on Feb. 8 in Butuan City. Ronda Pilipinas executive project director Moe Chulani said the international multistage bikathon, which ends on Feb. 27, will have two qualifying legs of four stages each in Mindanao and the Visayas where the top riders will advance to face a tough foreign challenge in the six-stage Luzon finale. Read More>>>
- If you have real estate property, whether its commercial, residential, farm land, or just empty or vacant lots in Duay, you can list that property for FOR FREE. .
- Click to VIEW, EDIT, or ADD Realty Listings.
- You can list your House and lot or farm land for sale or lease for free here.
- If you are a real estate developer, you can list your subdivision, condominiums, high rises, apartment complexes, shopping strips or malls, and open market developments for Free.
Churches, Mosques, or Places of Worship in Duay, Duero, Bohol, Philippines
The name of your church, mosque, or place of worship can be listed in this community page. Take a picture of the facade of your church or place of worship and it can be posted here. We can even provide you with a free webpage. You can enter the data (story about your place of worship) here yourself, email the information or pictures to (email@example.com) or via.
- FILIPINOS WAKE UP! THE TAXES YOU PAID ARE USED BY THE GOVERNMENT TO EXCLUSIVELY FINANCE THE RELIGION OF ISLAM.
Freedom of religion, yes. Equality, yes. But no favoritism.
Schools in Duay, Duero, Bohol, Philippines
The schools in Duay
Economy of Duay, Duero, Bohol, Philippines
- If you have an article that talks about the improvement of the economy of Duay, Duero you can post that article here. If you come across any news items that talk about the economy of Duay, Duero, you may post it here. Of course you have to reference the writer of the article. Any improvement to transportation, power and service usually improves the economy of the community, so go ahead and report that too.
Natural Resources of Duay, Duero, Bohol, Philippines
This page needs some articles about the natural resources of Duay, Duero. Where does the energy source of this Barangay come from? Are there any mining industries? Rivers and tributaries are part of the natural resources.
Tourists Attractions of Duay, Duero, Bohol, Philippines
- Help us add some of the tourist attractions of Duay. This will help boost the local economy of Duay. Anything that is unique or anything that stands out in your community may be a tourist attraction.
- Landmarks are usually photographed a lot by visitors. Post the Duay landmarks here.
- Places to see in Duay:
Fiestas and Traditions of Duay, Duero, Bohol, Philippines
Fiesta date of Duay
Your Story about Duay, Duero, Bohol, Philippines
Tell your story about Duay. You can talk about the good things in Duay or simply talk about the past. You can talk about the eco-system of Duay. What is the local LGU doing about the preservation of your natural resources? The topic can start here and once it gets bigger it can have a page of its own in Z-Wiki. It's all up to you.
The oldest man or woman in Duay, Duero, Bohol, Philippines
Do you know who the oldest man or woman is in Duay? Zamboanga.com is starting this inquiry in order to honor the older generation of the Philippines. Please provide the full name and date of birth of the elder living in Duay. We will then post your entry in the Oldest Man or Woman in the Philippines page.
Sports News of Duay, Duero, Bohol, Philippines
Every community has its sports hero. Who is the sports hero of Duay? Are there any basketball courts, tennis courts, volleyball courts, baseball fields, softball fields, or any type of sports area or arena in Duay? Go ahead and list any upcoming sports events in Duay.
- Inaugural triathlon at New Clark City set
- Monday, August 16, 2019 12:00 am
- MANILA, Philippines — All is set for the New Clark City Triathlon which is the first triathlon event to be held at the New Clark City Sports Complex in Capas, Tarlac on Oct. 19-20.
- GoClark Sports and Events has partnered with presenting sponsor Robinsons Land Corp. in this triathlon featuring the swim event at the Aquatics Center, the 20km bike in the newly built New Clark City-SCTex connecting road and the run course in the sports complex, including the warm-up athletic track, the river park and a finish lap around the 20,000-seater Athletics Stadium ............................... Full Story»
News and Events
Updated: October 18, 2021
Philippines — OAHNA LEI CASILAO: The Zamboanga Peninsula is the only region in the Philippines that remains at high-risk classification for COVID-19, the Department of Health (DOH) said Monday. According to data from the DOH, Zamboanga Peninsula has an average daily attack rate (ADAR) of 9.24 per 100,000 individuals, not far from the 9.23 ADAR in the previous three to four weeks. It has a bed utilization rate of 70.29%, a mechanical ventilator utilization rate of 61.11%, and an intensive care unit utilization rate of 54.02%. “Most regions are showing negative two-week growth rates. However, the majority remain with high-risk average daily attack rates,” Vergeire said in a media briefing. “Region IX is the sole region with high-risk case classification,” she added.
Cebu, the country’s wealthiest province, is confident to collect more revenues this year. This after the provincial government posted a P3.9 billion of income as of September, which is 10.53 percent higher than the figures they recorded in the same period in 2020. The Capitol was able to collect income amounting to P3.5 billion in September 2020, based on the records from the Provincial Treasurer’s Office. While bulk of the province’s income came from its share of the Internal Revenue Allotment (IRA), at around P3 billion, Lawyer Roy Salubre, provincial treasurer, said taxes they had collected from real properties contributed largely to the increase of revenue.
- Duay, Duero Photo Gallery
- Do this so your photo upload will be properly categorized for Duay.
- Copy and paste the code below in "green" to the body or "Summary" of the image file that you are uploading.
[[Category:Duay, Duero Photo Gallery]]
[[Category:Duero, Bohol, Philippines Photo Gallery]]
[[Category:Bohol, Philippines Photo Gallery]]
*[[Duay, Duero, Bohol, Philippines]]
Why Z-Wiki Duay, Duero?
We want to give the people of Duay the ability to promote their community to the world via the internet by providing this interactive website. The growth of this website of Duay is not dependent upon one individual. This website will grow as more people of Duay participate and provide valid information about the community and also by providing pictures about the community. More power to Duay.