Batino, Calapan City, Oriental Mindoro, Philippines
List of the 17 Regions in the Philippines
National - Capital Region ● I - Ilocos ● II - Cagayan ● III - C. Luzon ● IV-A - Calabarzon ● IV-B - Mimaropa ● V - Bicol ● VI - W. Visayas ● VII - C. Visayas ● VIII - E. Visayas ● IX - Zamboanga ● X - N. Mindanao ● XI - Davao ● XII - Soccsksargen ● XIII - Caraga ● XIV - CAR ● XV - BARMM
Within these 17 regions in the Philippines, there are 42,046 barangays, 1488 municipalities, 146 cities, 81 provinces. It has a democratic form of government and the freedom of speech is upheld by law. English is the "lingua franca" and is the mode of instruction in all high schools, colleges and universities. Laws and contracts are written in English.
- Minimize corruption and maximize prosperity with a Guarantee of One Senator per Region. They divided the Philippines into REGIONS, but kept SENATORIAL representation national with no accountability to any regions.. No wonder many regions remain poor. Petition for a regional senatorial election. All regions will have senatorial representation.
Barangays (62) of Calapan City, in the Oriental Mindoro province within Region 4-B in the Republic of The Philippines
Balingayan | Balite | Baruyan | Batino | Bayanan I | Bayanan II | Biga | Bondoc | Bucayao | Buhuan | Bulusan | Calero | Camansihan | Camilmil | Canubing I | Canubing II | Comunal | Guinobatan | Gulod | Gutad | Ibaba East | Ibaba West | Ilaya | Lalud | Lazareto | Libis | Lumangbayan | Mahal Na Pangalan | Maidlang | Malad | Malamig | Managpi | Masipit | Nag-Iba I | Nag-Iba II | Navotas | Pachoca | Palhi | Panggalaan | Parang | Patas | Personas | Puting Tubig | Salong | San Raphael | San Antonio | San Vicente Central | San Vicente East || San Vicente North | San Vicente South | San Vicente West | Santa Cruz | Santa Isabel | Santa Maria Village | Santa Rita | Santo Niño | Sapul | Silonay | Suqui | Tawagan | Tawiran || Tibag | Wawa |
The Philippines has been a "decentralized" form of government since 1991, contrary to what most Filipinos think. Ever since the creation of Republic Act 7160, each LGU is responsible for its own domain. Even the smallest LGU the barangay creates its own Budget. It is not dependent on handouts from the city, municipality or province. "IMPERIAL MANILA IS A MYTH!", it does not exist anymore. The Philippine budget formulation system is not centralized. . It is the responsibility of each LGU to submit their budgetary needs for review. Failure to submit is the problem.
|Adopt this webpage. Help your community get more exposure to TOURISTS and INVESTORS. Help us improve this webpage.|
Calapan City Mindoro Oriental
Mindoro Oriental Province within The Philippines
Location of Batino, Calapan City, Mindoro Oriental, Philippines
Batino is located ....
History of Batino, Calapan City, Mindoro Oriental, Philippines
Contribute your knowledge about the history of Batino
People of Batino, Calapan City, Mindoro Oriental, Philippines
- Population of Batino, CITY OF CALAPAN (Capital) as of 2020 census: 1,667
Local Government Unit LGU of Batino, Calapan City, Mindoro Oriental, Philippines
- Elected Officers of Batino for the term of 2010-2013
- Oriental Mindoro, City Of Calapan (Capital), Batino, Barangay Chairman, Adelberto M Espiritu
- Oriental Mindoro, City Of Calapan (Capital), Batino, Kagawad 1, Vilma A Dueñas
- Oriental Mindoro, City Of Calapan (Capital), Batino, Kagawad 2, Marcelina D Magtibay
- Oriental Mindoro, City Of Calapan (Capital), Batino, Kagawad 3, Cosme A Pagcaliwagan
- Oriental Mindoro, City Of Calapan (Capital), Batino, Kagawad 4, Edwin B Villanueva
- Oriental Mindoro, City Of Calapan (Capital), Batino, Kagawad 5, Nestor C Ascan
- Oriental Mindoro, City Of Calapan (Capital), Batino, Kagawad 6, Ruben C Gutierrez
- Oriental Mindoro, City Of Calapan (Capital), Batino, Kagawad 7, Jameson E Coz
- Oriental Mindoro, City Of Calapan (Capital), Batino, SK Chairman, Jingky A Plata
Businesses in Batino, Calapan City, Mindoro Oriental, Philippines
- We invite you to list your business located in Batino, Calapan City.
- Give your business a good description. Add your address and contact number if available.
- Resorts, restaurants, pension houses, or hotels are welcome to be listed here.
- Bakery, Mechanical Shop, Bicycle Shop, Tailor shops can be listed here.
- If you have a pharmacy or gas station, it can be listed here too.
- Hardware stores, Agrivets, salon, spas, etc. are welcome to be listed.
- We do not allow external links except for our sponsor zamboanga.com and maletsky.com. If you have an external site for your business you may not link to it in Z-Wiki but you can point to it. e.g. list it like this: www.my??business.com - this tells the people of your website but it does not link to it.
- Businesses in Batino
- The name of your business, address, phone number
Real Estate for Sale in Batino, Calapan City, Mindoro Oriental, Philippines
- If you have real estate property for sale in Batino, you can list that property for FREE HERE in Z-wiki.
- You can list your House and lot or farm land for sale for free here in Z-Wiki
Churches, Mosques, or Places of Worship in Batino, Calapan City, Mindoro Oriental, Philippines
The name of your church, mosque, or place of worship can be listed in this community page. Take a picture of the facade of your church or place of worship and it can be posted here. We can even provide you with a free webpage. You can enter the data (story about your place of worship) here yourself, email the information or pictures to (email@example.com) or via.
- FILIPINOS WAKE UP! THE TAXES YOU PAID ARE USED BY THE GOVERNMENT TO EXCLUSIVELY FINANCE THE RELIGION OF ISLAM.
Freedom of religion, yes. Equality, yes. But no favoritism.
Schools in Batino, Calapan City, Mindoro Oriental, Philippines
The schools in Batino
Economy of Batino, Calapan City, Mindoro Oriental, Philippines
- If you have an article that talks about the improvement of the economy of Batino, Calapan City you can post that article here. If you come across any news items that talk about the economy of Batino, Calapan City, you may post it here. Of course you have to reference the writer of the article. Any improvement to transportation, power and service usually improves the economy of the community, so go ahead and report that too.
Natural Resources of Batino, Calapan City, Mindoro Oriental, Philippines
This page needs some articles about the natural resources of Batino, Calapan City. Where does the energy source of this Calapan City come from? Are there any mining industries? Rivers and tributaries are part of the natural resources.
Tourists Attractions of Batino, Calapan City, Mindoro Oriental, Philippines
- Help us add some of the tourist attractions of Batino in Z-wiki. This will help boost the local economy of Batino. Anything that is unique or anything that stands out in your community may be a tourist attraction.
- Landmarks are usually photographed a lot by visitors. Post the Batino landmarks here.
Fiestas and Traditions of Batino, Calapan City, Mindoro Oriental, Philippines
Fiesta date of Batino
Your Story about Batino, Calapan City, Mindoro Oriental, Philippines
Tell your story about Batino. You can talk about the good things in Batino or simply talk about the past. You can talk about the eco-system of Batino. What is the local LGU doing about the preservation of your natural resources? The topic can start here and once it gets bigger it can have a page of its own in Z-Wiki. It's all up to you.
Calapan City, Oriental Mindoro supports Philippine Cycling
Philippine Cycling is about cycling in the Philippnes. Philippine Cycling helps promote bike races, cycling clubs, bicycle tours, and the development of bicycle trails. Activities are coordinated with bike shops and cycling clubs throughout the Philippines to promote the fun of riding bikes. Philippine Cycling will be coordinating events with tour of Luzon, Visayas and Mindanao. Road biking and mountain bikings will be promoted by Philippine Cycling.
Cycling Activity to Participate In
Your cycling activity can be posted here and it will be shown in all the Provincial, City, Municipal and Barangay pages. Your 2015 Cycling Race or Activity can be Posted here.
- ILOILO CITY, April 27-May 2, 2015 (PNA) – Some 5,000 bikers are expected to join the second Iloilo Bike Festival slated April 27-May 2, 2015 as the city continues to aspire to become a bike-able walkable metropolis. The activity that supported by the John B. Lacson Foundation Maritime University (JBLFMU) and Megaworld Iloilo aims to promote Iloilo as a safe and bike friendly city, promote the share-a-road movement encourage Ilonggos to commute via biking and raise Ilonggos awareness on the benefits of biking on health, safety and environment concerns. Read More....
- CYCLING Le Tour de Filipinas 2015 set as country celebrates 60 years of top-caliber cycling Feb 1 to Feb 4 2015 - View the result of the race: A four stage race. Stage 1 starts in Balanga and back to Balanga for a 126K race Feb 1, 2015 (Sunday); stage 2 starts in Balanga, Bataan to Iba, Zambales for a 154.7 K race Feb 2, 2015 (Monday); stage 3 starts in Iba, Zambales to Lingayen, Pangasinan for a 150.1K race Feb 3, 2015 (Tuesday); stage 4 starts in Lingayen, Pangasinan to Baguio City, Benguet for a 101.7K race Feb 4, 2015 (Wednesday). For a total distance of 532.5 Kms. Read More >>>
- Ronda Pilipinas: Feb 8 - 27 2015:>> Discovering young riders for the national team will be the main objective of the LBC Ronda Pilipinas 2015 when the country’s premiere cycling race hits the road on Feb. 8 in Butuan City. Ronda Pilipinas executive project director Moe Chulani said the international multistage bikathon, which ends on Feb. 27, will have two qualifying legs of four stages each in Mindanao and the Visayas where the top riders will advance to face a tough foreign challenge in the six-stage Luzon finale. Read More>>>
- Pictures of Batino
- Click HERE to view more PHOTOS about Batino Calapan City.
Featured News of The Philippines
Updated: February 6, 2023
DILG chief vows to probe drug trades in jails.
CAGAYAN DE ORO CITY - The Department of the Interior and Local Government (DILG) will launch a deeper probe into the illegal drug trade in jail facilities after receiving information of similar incidents in Northern Mindanao. In a media conference here Monday, DILG Secretary Benjamin Abalos Jr. vowed that through the agency's "Buhay Ingatan, Droga’y Ayawan" (BIDA), incidents of illegal drugs proliferating in jail facilities will end.
Cebu City police hail 2 nursing students for 'heroism'
CEBU CITY – Two sophomore nursing students here on Monday received commendations from the Cebu City Police Office (CCPO), recognizing their “heroism” when they performed first aid to a woman who was attacked by his live-in partner while selling fruits on a downtown sidewalk here. Angyl Faith Ababat and Kristianne Joice Ona, students at the University of Cebu (UC), attended the flag-raising ceremony at the CCPO ground in Camp Sotero Cabahug to receive their award and a plaque of recognition from city police chief, Col. Ireneo Dalogdog.
Most of the contents in this site are from registered user collaborations. Information has also been taken from the Department of Tourism, Comelec, National Statistical Coordination Board, DILG: Department of the Interior and Local Government, (LGU) government sites, online news, and other content sites about the specific community. This page does not serve as the official website of the community but rather compliments and helps the community to promote tourism and attract investors.
This is an interactive and collaborative webpage, meant to help promote this community and showcase it to the world via the internet.
This wiki page follows a format. The editor of this wiki page reserves the right to change formats, edit, or delete entries that may be considered as offensive, vulgar or not for the betterment of this wiki page.