Biga, Calapan City, Oriental Mindoro, Philippines
List of the 17 Regions in the Philippines
National - Capital Region ● I - Ilocos ● II - Cagayan ● III - C. Luzon ● IV-A - Calabarzon ● IV-B - Mimaropa ● V - Bicol ● VI - W. Visayas ● VII - C. Visayas ● VIII - E. Visayas ● IX - Zamboanga ● X - N. Mindanao ● XI - Davao ● XII - Soccsksargen ● XIII - Caraga ● XIV - CAR ● XV - BARMM
Within these 17 regions in the Philippines, there are 42,046 barangays, 1488 municipalities, 146 cities, 81 provinces. It has a democratic form of government and the freedom of speech is upheld by law. English is the "lingua franca" and is the mode of instruction in all high schools, colleges and universities. Laws and contracts are written in English.
- Minimize corruption and maximize prosperity with a Guarantee of One Senator per Region. They divided the Philippines into REGIONS, but kept SENATORIAL representation national with no accountability to any regions.. No wonder many regions remain poor. Petition for a regional senatorial election. All regions will have senatorial representation.
Barangays (62) of Calapan City, in the Oriental Mindoro province within Region 4-B in the Republic of The Philippines
Balingayan | Balite | Baruyan | Batino | Bayanan I | Bayanan II | Biga | Bondoc | Bucayao | Buhuan | Bulusan | Calero | Camansihan | Camilmil | Canubing I | Canubing II | Comunal | Guinobatan | Gulod | Gutad | Ibaba East | Ibaba West | Ilaya | Lalud | Lazareto | Libis | Lumangbayan | Mahal Na Pangalan | Maidlang | Malad | Malamig | Managpi | Masipit | Nag-Iba I | Nag-Iba II | Navotas | Pachoca | Palhi | Panggalaan | Parang | Patas | Personas | Puting Tubig | Salong | San Raphael | San Antonio | San Vicente Central | San Vicente East || San Vicente North | San Vicente South | San Vicente West | Santa Cruz | Santa Isabel | Santa Maria Village | Santa Rita | Santo Niño | Sapul | Silonay | Suqui | Tawagan | Tawiran || Tibag | Wawa |
The Philippines has been a "decentralized" form of government since 1991, contrary to what most Filipinos think. Ever since the creation of Republic Act 7160, each LGU is responsible for its own domain. Even the smallest LGU the barangay creates its own Budget. It is not dependent on handouts from the city, municipality or province. "IMPERIAL MANILA IS A MYTH!", it does not exist anymore. The Philippine budget formulation system is not centralized. . It is the responsibility of each LGU to submit their budgetary needs for review. Failure to submit is the problem.
|Adopt this webpage. Help your community get more exposure to TOURISTS and INVESTORS. Help us improve this webpage.|
Calapan City Mindoro Oriental
Mindoro Oriental Province within The Philippines
Location of Biga, Calapan City, Mindoro Oriental, Philippines
Biga is located ....
History of Biga, Calapan City, Mindoro Oriental, Philippines
Contribute your knowledge about the history of Biga
People of Biga, Calapan City, Mindoro Oriental, Philippines
- Population of Biga, CITY OF CALAPAN (Capital) as of 2020 census: 2,382
Local Government Unit LGU of Biga, Calapan City, Mindoro Oriental, Philippines
- Elected Officers of Biga for the term of 2010-2013
- Oriental Mindoro, City Of Calapan (Capital), Biga, Barangay Chairman, Pedro C Evora
- Oriental Mindoro, City Of Calapan (Capital), Biga, Kagawad 1, Alfredo B Masangkay Jr
- Oriental Mindoro, City Of Calapan (Capital), Biga, Kagawad 2, Michael F Catapang
- Oriental Mindoro, City Of Calapan (Capital), Biga, Kagawad 3, Jerry G Ramirez
- Oriental Mindoro, City Of Calapan (Capital), Biga, Kagawad 4, Justina N Dacanay
- Oriental Mindoro, City Of Calapan (Capital), Biga, Kagawad 5, Ernesto L Baes
- Oriental Mindoro, City Of Calapan (Capital), Biga, Kagawad 6, Reynaldo E Hornilla
- Oriental Mindoro, City Of Calapan (Capital), Biga, Kagawad 7, Ruben A Montemayor
- Oriental Mindoro, City Of Calapan (Capital), Biga, SK Chairman, Marvie Deil C Cepillo
Businesses in Biga, Calapan City, Mindoro Oriental, Philippines
- Take a picture of your Business in Biga. Upload that picture here in zamboanga.com and that picture can immediately be your business webpage. It is that easy.
- Businesses in Biga
- Auto and Motorcycle dealers
- Repair Shops
- FIBERSPACE WELDING SHOP- Barangay Biga Highway Calapan City CP#09196548333
- FIBERSPACE ALSO SELL MULTICABS... 190k per unit
- Banks and Financial Institutions in Biga
- Clinics and Hospitals
- Convenient Stores, Hardware and Supplies
- Department Stores and Appliance Stores
- Hotels, Motels, Pension Houses and Boarding
- Pharmacies or Drug Stores
- Repair Shops
- Restaurants, Carenderias, Coffee Shops and Resorts in Biga
- Salons and Barber Shops
- Supermarket, wet market
- How to Improve Your Business and Livelihood
The Philippine Livelihood Program: The Philippine government provides several programs to enhance the livelihood of the Filipino people. The department of Science and Technology through its Technology Research Center (TRC) regurlarly conducts various types of hands-on and personalized training programs.
- DOST - Website
- UPLiFT stands for Urban Program for Livelihood Finance and Training. - Website
- DSWD Pro-poor and Livelihood Programs - Website
Churches, Mosques, or Places of Worship in Biga, Calapan City, Mindoro Oriental, Philippines
The name of your church, mosque, or place of worship can be listed in this community page. Take a picture of the facade of your church or place of worship and it can be posted here. We can even provide you with a free webpage. You can enter the data (story about your place of worship) here yourself, email the information or pictures to (firstname.lastname@example.org) or via.
- FILIPINOS WAKE UP! THE TAXES YOU PAID ARE USED BY THE GOVERNMENT TO EXCLUSIVELY FINANCE THE RELIGION OF ISLAM.
Freedom of religion, yes. Equality, yes. But no favoritism.
Schools in Biga, Calapan City, Mindoro Oriental, Philippines
The schools in Biga
Economy of Biga, Calapan City, Mindoro Oriental, Philippines
- If you have an article that talks about the improvement of the economy of Biga, Calapan City you can post that article here. If you come across any news items that talk about the economy of Biga, Calapan City, you may post it here. Of course you have to reference the writer of the article. Any improvement to transportation, power and service usually improves the economy of the community, so go ahead and report that too.
Natural Resources of Biga, Calapan City, Mindoro Oriental, Philippines
This page needs some articles about the natural resources of Biga, Calapan City. Where does the energy source of this Calapan City come from? Are there any mining industries? Rivers and tributaries are part of the natural resources.
Tourists Attractions of Biga, Calapan City, Mindoro Oriental, Philippines
- Help us add some of the tourist attractions of Biga in Z-wiki. This will help boost the local economy of Biga. Anything that is unique or anything that stands out in your community may be a tourist attraction.
- Landmarks are usually photographed a lot by visitors. Post the Biga landmarks here.
Fiestas and Traditions of Biga, Calapan City, Mindoro Oriental, Philippines
Fiesta date of Biga
Your Story about Biga, Calapan City, Mindoro Oriental, Philippines
Tell your story about Biga. You can talk about the good things in Biga or simply talk about the past. You can talk about the eco-system of Biga. What is the local LGU doing about the preservation of your natural resources? The topic can start here and once it gets bigger it can have a page of its own in Z-Wiki. It's all up to you.
Calapan City, Oriental Mindoro supports Philippine Cycling
Philippine Cycling is about cycling in the Philippnes. Philippine Cycling helps promote bike races, cycling clubs, bicycle tours, and the development of bicycle trails. Activities are coordinated with bike shops and cycling clubs throughout the Philippines to promote the fun of riding bikes. Philippine Cycling will be coordinating events with tour of Luzon, Visayas and Mindanao. Road biking and mountain bikings will be promoted by Philippine Cycling.
Cycling Activity to Participate In
Your cycling activity can be posted here and it will be shown in all the Provincial, City, Municipal and Barangay pages. Your 2015 Cycling Race or Activity can be Posted here.
- ILOILO CITY, April 27-May 2, 2015 (PNA) – Some 5,000 bikers are expected to join the second Iloilo Bike Festival slated April 27-May 2, 2015 as the city continues to aspire to become a bike-able walkable metropolis. The activity that supported by the John B. Lacson Foundation Maritime University (JBLFMU) and Megaworld Iloilo aims to promote Iloilo as a safe and bike friendly city, promote the share-a-road movement encourage Ilonggos to commute via biking and raise Ilonggos awareness on the benefits of biking on health, safety and environment concerns. Read More....
- CYCLING Le Tour de Filipinas 2015 set as country celebrates 60 years of top-caliber cycling Feb 1 to Feb 4 2015 - View the result of the race: A four stage race. Stage 1 starts in Balanga and back to Balanga for a 126K race Feb 1, 2015 (Sunday); stage 2 starts in Balanga, Bataan to Iba, Zambales for a 154.7 K race Feb 2, 2015 (Monday); stage 3 starts in Iba, Zambales to Lingayen, Pangasinan for a 150.1K race Feb 3, 2015 (Tuesday); stage 4 starts in Lingayen, Pangasinan to Baguio City, Benguet for a 101.7K race Feb 4, 2015 (Wednesday). For a total distance of 532.5 Kms. Read More >>>
- Ronda Pilipinas: Feb 8 - 27 2015:>> Discovering young riders for the national team will be the main objective of the LBC Ronda Pilipinas 2015 when the country’s premiere cycling race hits the road on Feb. 8 in Butuan City. Ronda Pilipinas executive project director Moe Chulani said the international multistage bikathon, which ends on Feb. 27, will have two qualifying legs of four stages each in Mindanao and the Visayas where the top riders will advance to face a tough foreign challenge in the six-stage Luzon finale. Read More>>>
- Pictures of Biga
- Click HERE to view more PHOTOS about Biga Calapan City.
Featured News of The Philippines
Updated: May 21, 2022
Only 21 active Covid-19 cases in Zamboanga City.
ZAMBOANGA CITY – There are only 21 active cases of the coronavirus disease 2019 (Covid-19) here, according to data from the City Health Office on Saturday. Of the active cases, 33.3 percent are asymptomatic, 53.3 percent mild, 6.7 percent moderate, and 6.7 percent severe. Overall, the city has registered 27,897 recoveries since the start of the pandemic in March 2020, or 96.67 percent of 29,158 total infections.
False claims on history revisionism 'misleading': Sara spox
DAVAO CITY – The camp of Vice President-elect Sara Duterte said Saturday ACT Teachers party-list Representative France Castro's "false claims on history revisionism" is premature and misleading, pending the presentation of the education agenda by the incoming administration. Castro has called on Duterte, the incoming secretary of the Department of Education (DepEd), to restore Philippine History as an independent subject in the high school curriculum to prevent revisionism.
Most of the contents in this site are from registered user collaborations. Information has also been taken from the Department of Tourism, Comelec, National Statistical Coordination Board, DILG: Department of the Interior and Local Government, (LGU) government sites, online news, and other content sites about the specific community. This page does not serve as the official website of the community but rather compliments and helps the community to promote tourism and attract investors.
This is an interactive and collaborative webpage, meant to help promote this community and showcase it to the world via the internet.
This wiki page follows a format. The editor of this wiki page reserves the right to change formats, edit, or delete entries that may be considered as offensive, vulgar or not for the betterment of this wiki page.