Marian College Ipil 2003
|PROPERTIES FOR SALE||*||FAMILY TREE||*|
|Adopt this webpage. Help your community get more exposure to TOURISTS and INVESTORS. Help us improve this webpage.|
List of Municipalities in the Zamboanga Sibugay Province within Region IX in the Republic of the Philippines
Alicia • Buug • Diplahan • Imelda • Ipil (Capital) • Kabasalan • Mabuhay • Malangas • Naga • Olutanga • Payao • Roseller T. Lim • Siay • Talusan • Titay • Tungawan
|Every barangay in each municipality in the province of Zamboanga Sibugay has an Interactive Webpage of its own. Your help via information updates will be greatly appreciated.|
List of the 17 Regions in the Philippines
National - Capital Region ● I - Ilocos ● II - Cagayan ● III - C. Luzon ● IV-A - Calabarzon ● IV-B - Mimaropa ● V - Bicol ● VI - W. Visayas ● VII - C. Visayas ● VIII - E. Visayas ● IX - Zamboanga ● X - N. Mindanao ● XI - Davao ● XII - Soccsksargen ● XIII - Caraga ● XIV - CAR ● XV - BARMM
Within these 17 regions in the Philippines, there are 42,046 barangays, 1488 municipalities, 146 cities, 81 provinces. It has a democratic form of government and the freedom of speech is upheld by law. English is the "lingua franca" and is the mode of instruction in all high schools, colleges and universities. Laws and contracts are written in English.
- Minimize corruption and maximize prosperity with a Guarantee of One Senator per Region. They divided the Philippines into REGIONS, but kept SENATORIAL representation national with no accountability to any regions.. No wonder many regions remain poor. Petition for a regional senatorial election. All regions will have senatorial representation.
28 Barangays of Ipil, in the Province of Zamboanga Sibugay within Region 9 of The Philippines
Bacalan || Bangkerohan || Buluan || Caparan || Domandan || Don Andres || Doña Josefa || Guituan || Ipil Heights || Labi || Logan || Lower Taway || Lumbia || Maasin || Magdaup || Makilas || Pangi || Poblacion || Sanito || Suclema || Taway || Tenan || Tiayon || Timalang || Tirso Babiera(Lower Ipil Heights) || Tomitom || Upper Pangi || Veteran's Village (Ruiz)
The Philippines has been a "decentralized" form of government since 1991, contrary to what most Filipinos think. Ever since the creation of Republic Act 7160, each LGU is responsible for its own domain. Even the smallest LGU the barangay creates its own Budget. It is not dependent on handouts from the city, municipality or province. "IMPERIAL MANILA IS A MYTH!", it does not exist anymore. The Philippine budget formulation system is not centralized. . It is the responsibility of each LGU to submit their budgetary needs for review. Failure to submit is the problem.
Marian College Batch of 2003
Honor Students of the Graduating Class of 2003
Members of the Graduating Class of 2003
- Frances Theresa G Calumpang
- Romer Samson Demegillo
- Eunice Joy S Panado
- Lyn Grace Dandoy Suguitao
Photo Album of the Graduating Batch of 2003
Create a Page of your own
- You are proud to be from Marian College of Ipil, aren't you? Create a page for yourself. Z-Wiki is different from facebook, friendster, or any of the other social groups out there. They are all good. However, Z-Wiki is just for the simple stuff.
- Keep your Private stuff private, but its good to stay connected.
- Share your experience.