Bacolod City, Negros Occidental, Philippines
Barangays of Bacolod City, in the Negros Occidental Province within Region VI in the Republic of The Philippines
Alangilan | Alijis | Banago | Barangay 1 (Pob.) | Barangay 2 (Pob.) | Barangay 3 (Pob.) | Barangay 4 (Pob.) | Barangay 5 (Pob.) | Barangay 6 (Pob.) | Barangay 7 (Pob.) | Barangay 8 (Pob.) | Barangay 9 (Pob.) | Barangay 10 (Pob.) | Barangay 11 (Pob.) | Barangay 12 (Pob.) | Barangay 13 (Pob.) | Barangay 14 (Pob.) | Barangay 15 (Pob.) | Barangay 16 (Pob.) | Barangay 17 (Pob.) | Barangay 18 (Pob.) | Barangay 19 (Pob.) | Barangay 20 (Pob.) | Barangay 21 (Pob.) | Barangay 22 (Pob.) | Barangay 23 (Pob.) | Barangay 24 (Pob.) | Barangay 25 (Pob.) | Barangay 26 (Pob.) | Barangay 27 (Pob.) | Barangay 28 (Pob.) | Barangay 29 (Pob.) | Barangay 30 (Pob.) | Barangay 31 (Pob.) | Barangay 32 (Pob.) | Barangay 33 (Pob.) | Barangay 34 (Pob.) | Barangay 35 (Pob.) | Barangay 36 (Pob.) | Barangay 37 (Pob.) | Barangay 38 (Pob.) | Barangay 39 (Pob.) | Barangay 40 (Pob.) | Barangay 41 (Pob.) | Bata | Cabug | Estefania | Felisa | Granada | Handumanan | Mandalagan | Mansilingan | Montevista | Pahanocoy | Punta-taytay | Singcang-Airport | Sum-ag | Taculing | Tangub | Villamonte | Vista Alegre
We ask the Barangay Chairman, to please Help update his/her barangay webpage with information updates or Picture Uploads to promote tourism and attract investors.
- Bacolod City is in the Negros Occidental province and within Region VI in the Island of negros Western Visayas.
|Adopt this webpage. Help your community get more exposure to TOURISTS and INVESTORS. Help us improve this webpage.|
List of Municipalities in the Negros Occidental Province within Region VI in the Republic of The Philippines
Binalbagan || Calatrava || Candoni || Cauayan || Enrique B. Magalona || Hinigaran || Hinoba-An || Ilog || Isabela || La Castellana || Manapla || Moises Padilla || Murcia || Pontevedra || Pulupandan || Salvador Benedicto || San Enrique || Toboso || Valladolid
Cities in the province of Negros Occidental: Bacolod City (Capital) || Bago City || Cadiz City || Escalante City || Himamaylan City || Kabankalan City || La Carlota City || Sagay City || San Carlos City || Silay City || Sipalay City || Talisay City || Victorias City
We ask the Barangay Chairman, to please Help update his/her barangay webpage with information updates or Picture Uploads to promote tourism and attract investors.
Seal of Bacolod City
|Interactive Google Satellite Map of Bacolod City|
Bacolod City, Negros Occidental
Negros Occidental within the Philippines
Bacolod City Hall
In as few as 45 minutes a child or anyone can be saved from a lifetime of pain, shame and isolation. You can give them a chance to go to school, make friends and have a bright future. For as little as 100 pesos you can help provide a surgery for a child suffering from a cleft palate or cleft lip(harelip).
One act of random kindness at a time.Visit our website: B.O.S.S.
Bacolod City is the capital city of the Province of Negros Occidental and is the Sugarbowl of the Philippines.
Bacolod City, is the capital and largest highly urbanized Philippine city of the Province of Negros Occidental, famous for its MassKara Festival, held during October. Known for being a relatively friendly city, it bears the nickname "City of Smiles."
- Bacolod City has a total of 61 barangays
- Registered Voters of Bacolod City as of (2010) = 259,786
- Population of Bacolod City (as of Aug 1, 2007) = 499,497
- Land Area of Bacolod City (as of 2007, in hectares) = 16,267
- Bacolod City is a 1st class Highly Urbanized City.
- Bacolod City is in the Negros Occidental province and within Region VI in the Island of negros Western Visayas.
Location of Bacolod City, Province of Negros Occidental, Philippines
- 10.6667° N, 122.9500° E - Bacolod, Coordinates
- Bacolod City is in the Province of Negros Occidental
- Negros Occidental is in the Island of negros and within Region VI.
- The Island of negros is in Western Visayas.
History of Bacolod City, Province of Negros Occidental, Philippines
- this article from the government of Negros Occidental
Prior to the coming of the Spaniards in Negros in 1565, there existed a small village near the mouth of the Magsungay river. It was a small settlement inhabited by Malayans who belonged to the "Taga-ilog" group. When the neighboring settlement of Bogo (now Bago City) was elevated into the status of a small town in 1575, it had several religious dependencies, one of which was the village of Magsungay. The early missionaries place the village of Magsungay under the care and protection of St. Sebastian sometime in the middle of the 1700s. A "corrigidor" by the name of Luis Fernando de Luna (1777-1779), donated a relic of St. Sebastian for a growing mission, and since then, the village came to be known as "San Sebastian de Magsungay". In 1770, the small village of Magsungay was firmly established under the leadership of the first "governadorcillo" or "Capitan Municipal" by the name of Bernardo de los Santos. With the cloud of insecurity hanging over them due to the rampant attacked of the Moro pirates, the people of Magsungay decided to move a few kilometers inland where upon on a hilly terrain, which they called "Buklod", the people established a new settlement. There, on this hilly terrain, Magsungay became the settlement of Bacolod.
In 1806, Fr. Leon Pedro, having appointed as "propitario" of Bacolod, became the first parish priest. From there, a young priest from Barcelona, envisioned the construction of San Sebastian Cathedral, in the name of Fr. Gonzaga. Gradually, the people left the hilly terrain where they had started to progress, and eventually the place became known as "Camingawan" which means the place of loneliness. In 1846, upon the request of Msgr. Romualdo Jimeno, Bishop of Cebu and Negros at the time, Governor-General Narciso claveria sent to Negros a team of Recollect missionaries headed by Fr. Fernando Cuenca. The following year, 1849, Gov. Valdevieso y Morquecho declared Bacolod as the capital of the whole island of Negros.
In 1938, under the administration of President Manuel L. Quezon, a bill was passed and approved making Bacolod a Chartered City, and was inaugurated as the 5th Chartered City under the Commonwealth period on October 19, 1938. The late Don Alfredo L. Montelibano, Sr. was appointed as its Chief Executive. After nearly a couple of centuries from its founding as small settlement, Bacolod is now a bustling modern metropolis in the Western Visayas region and it is also the "Gateway to the Sugarland" because Bacolod is highly accessible to air or sea from its neighboring region.
People of Bacolod City, Province of NEGROS OCCIDENTAL, Philippines
- Population of Bacolod City (as of Aug 1, 2007 Census)= 499,497
- Registered Voters per COMELEC as of (2010)= 250,661
The Sangguniang Panlungsod is composed of the City (Municipality) Vice-Mayor as Presiding Officer, regular Sanggunian members (Councilors), the President of the Association of Barangay Captains and the President of the Sangguniang Kabataan.
They shall exercise and perform the legislative powers and duties as provided for under Republic Act No. 7160, otherwise known as the Local Government Code of 1991. Shall consider and conduct thorough study all matters brought to their attention and consequently pass resolutions, enact ordinances and to introduce recommendations.
- Bacolod city is an independent city and highly urbanized. It is within the province of Negros Occidental but it has its own separate election. The registered voters of Bacolod city can't run for office or vote for anyone outside of Bacolod City. They are not eligible to participate in provincial elections.
- 2013-2016 Elected Officials Of Bacolod City
- Mayor of Bacolod City - Monico Ogtong Puentevella
- Vice Mayor of Bacolod City - Greg Gelvosa Gasataya
- Sangguniang Panlungsod - City Councilors of Bacolod City
- FAMILIARAN, EL CID (LP) LIBERAL PARTY 98172 5.61%
- BATAPA-SIGUE, JOCELLE (LP) LIBERAL PARTY 90177 5.15%
- ROJAS, BOBBY (NPC) NATIONALIST PEOPLES' COALITION 86300 4.93%
- ANG, EM (NPC) NATIONALIST PEOPLES' COALITION 85715 4.90%
- LOPEZ, CARL (NP) NACIONALISTA PARTY 85352 4.88%
- PUENTEVELLA, KALAW INDEPENDENT 83383 4.77%
- DISTRITO, CAESAR (NP) NACIONALISTA PARTY 76341 4.36%
- BARIBAR, ARCHIE (LP) LIBERAL PARTY 72205 4.13%
- GAMBOA, WILSON JR. INDEPENDENT 68923 3.94%
- PAGLUMOTAN, ALEX (NPC) NATIONALIST PEOPLES' COALITION 68412 3.91%
- House of Representative of Bacolod City:
- Congresswoman: LEONARDIA, BING - NATIONALIST PEOPLES' COALITION
- 2010-2013 Elected Officials
- Ganuboria Cayetano jr.
- Gemma Samar Bongabong
- Oscar Amora Jubac
- Alfredo Pioc Pamaos
- Leonor Roy Buates
- Ritchel Bagnol Lim
- Renante Nogalada Manungas
- Adriana Barbon Milo
- Greg G. Gasataya
- Committee On Education
- Committee On Environment And Ecology
- Committee On Trade, Commerce And Industry
- Homer Q. Bais
- Committee On Tourism And Local, National And International Cooperation.
- Committee On Social Services
- Jocelle Batapa-Sigue
- Committee On Women And Gender
- Committee On Communication And Energy
- Dindo C. Ramos
- Committee On Laws, Ordinances And Good Government.
- Committee In Urban Poor, Housing And Resettlement.
- Wilson C. Gamboa Jr.
- Committee On Transportation And Traffic Management
- Committee On Committee On Labor And Management, Relations And Overseas Workers
- Al Victor A. Espino
- Committee On Finance And Appropriation
- Committee On Police, Security And Jail Management
- Napoleon A. Cordova
- Committee On Assets
- Committee On Health And Sanitation
- Celia Matea R. Flor
- Committee On Cooperative And Livelihood
- Committee On Family And Child Care And Development
- Catalino T. Alisbo
- Committee On Senior Citizens And Veterans Affairs
- Committee On Human Rights
- Roberto M. Rojas
- Committee On Public Works
- Committee On Fire, National Disasters And Calamities
- Alex A. Paglumotan
- Committee On Markets And Slaughterhouse
- Committee On Agriculture And Fisheries
- Reynold I. Iledan
- Committee On Human Resources
- Committee On Urban Development And Planning
- Diosdado Valenzuela
- Committee On Barangay Affairs
- Committee On Ways And Means
- Kevin Daniel Ramos
- Committee On Youth, Sk Affairs And Sports
- Committee On History, Culture And Arts
Barangay Elected Officials of Bacolod City for the term of 2010-2013
Businesses in Bacolod City, Province of Negros Occidental, Philippines
- How to Improve Your Business and Livelihood
The Philippine Livelihood Program: The Philippine government provides several programs to enhance the livelihood of the Filipino people. The department of Science and Technology through its Technology Research Center (TRC) regurlarly conducts various types of hands-on and personalized training programs.
- DOST - Website
- UPLiFT stands for Urban Program for Livelihood Finance and Training. - Website
- DSWD Pro-poor and Livelihood Programs - Website
Take a picture of your Business (from a Sari-Sari Store to a Mega Mall). Upload that picture here in zamboanga.com and that picture can immediately be your business webpage. It is that easy. Here are two examples of how a picture becomes the webpage of the business: Twins Fried Chicken Restaurant and ABC Shopping Center
- Give your business a good description. Add your address and contact number if available.
- Possible Businesses
- Auto, Trucks, Motorcycle and Bicycle dealers
- Banks, Lending Firms, Pawnshops, and Financial Institutions
- Clinics, Veterinary Clinics and Hospitals
- Pharmacies, Drug Stores, Agri-Vets
- Convenient Stores, Hardware and Supplies, General Stores, Sari-Sari Stores, Internet-Cafes
- Department Stores and Appliance Stores
- Supermarket, wet market, Fish Markets
- Hotels, Motels, Pension Houses, Boarding houses and Resorts
- Repair Shops: Shoe repair, Cellphone, Bikes (bicycles), motorcycles etc...
- Restaurants, Carenderias, Coffee Shops, and Bakeries (Bakeshops)
- Salons, Spas, Beauty Shops and Barber Shops
- Gas Stations, Water Stations, Propane Stations
- If you have real estate property, whether its commercial, residential, farm land, or just an empty lot in Bacolod City, you can list that property for free.
- Click to VIEW, EDIT, or ADD Realty Listings.
- You can list your House and lot or farm land for sale or lease for free.
- If you are a real estate developer, you can list your subdivision, condominiums, high rises, apartment complexes, shopping strips or malls, open market developments here.
Churches, Mosques, or Places of Worship in Bacolod City, Province of Negros Occidental, Philippines
The name of your church, mosque, or place of worship can be listed here. Take a picture of the facade of your church or place of worship and it can be posted here. We can even provide you with a free webpage. We can help you.
Schools in Bacolod City, Province of Negros Occidental, Philippines
School year 2014-2015 starts June 2, 2014 and ends March 27, 2015, for public elementary and secondary schools. The school year will have 201 school days, of which 180 days are “nonnegotiable” student-teacher contact time.
- Abkasa National High School - Head Of School: Mrs. Jasmin R. Sarabia
- Street/No. : Villa Lucasan, Mandalagan
- Alangilan National High School - Head Of School: Mrs. Janalyn B. Navarro
- Barangay : Alangilan
- Angela Gonzaga National High School (Emiliano Lizares Nhs - Gonzaga Ext.) - Head Of School: -Mrs. Florita C. Ogatis, Ph.D.
- Street/No. : Villa Homes Street, Vista Alegre
- Bacolod City National High School - Head Of School: Mr. Jose G. Dayot III
- Street/No. : .P. Hernaez Street, Taculing
- Barangay Singcang-Airport National High School - Head Of School: Zenda N. Ibrado, Ph.D.
- Street/No. : Magsaysay Avenue, Singcang, Singcang-Airport
- Bata National High School - Head Of School: Mrs. Teresita A. Miravalles
- Street/No. : Purok Tunay, Bata
- Cabug National High School (Sum-Ag Nhs - Cabug Ext.) - Head Of School: -Ms. Zenith Avila
- Barangay : Cabug
- Domingo Lacson National High School - Head Of School: Mr. Esteban A. Albacea
- Street/No. : Sta. Clara Subdivision, Banago
- Emiliano Lizares National High School - Head Of School: -Mrs. Florita C. Ogatis, Ph.D.
- Street/No. : Montelibano Street, Granada
- Generoso Villanueva, Sr. National High School - Head Of School: -Mrs. Cecilia U. Alcantara
- Street/No. : Patricia Homes Subdivision, Granada
- Handumanan National High School (Mrrp Nhs) - Head Of School: Mr. Eriberto E. Tamon
- Barangay : Handumanan
- Jovito Sayson National High School (Handumanan Nhs (Mrrp Nhs) - Felisa Ext.) - Head Of School: -Mr. Apolinio R. Regatalio, Jr.
- Barangay : Felisa
- Luis Hervias National High School - Head Of School: -Miss Patria R. Arro
- Barangay : Villamonte
- Luisa Medel National High School - Head Of School: Mr. Alberto L. Casaquite
- Street/No. : Ramylu, Tangub
- Mandalagan National High School (Luis Hervias Nhs - Mandalagan Ext.) - Head Of School: Miss Patria R. Arro
- Street/No. : Purok Bulak, Mandalagan
- Mansilingan Agro-Ind. Hs - Head Of School: -Mrs. Purita T. Octaviano
- Street/No. : Concordia Street, Mansilingan
- Paglaum Village National High School - Head Of School: -Mr. Benjamin G. Barredo
- Barangay : Mansilingan
- Romanito Maravilla National High School (Bata Nhs - Estefania Ext.) - Head Of School: Mrs. Josefa M. Jopson
- Barangay : Estefania
- Sum-Ag National High School - Head Of School: Mr. Warlito D. Rosareal
- Street/No. : San Juan Street, Sumag
- Teofilo Gensoli, Sr. National High School - Head Of School: Mrs. Gilda S. Balinas
- Barangay : Vista Alegre
Economy of Bacolod City, Province of Negros Occidental, Philippines
- If you have an article that talks about the improvement of the economy of Bacolod City you can post that article here. If you come across any news item that talks about the economy of Bacolod City, you may post it here. Of course you have to reference the writer of the article. Any improvement to transportation, power and service usually improves the economy of the community, so go ahead and report that too.
If you have a job available and that job is within Bacolod City, Philippines, you may post it here.
Remember to be as descriptive as possible and to post your Company name, Contact person, physical address, email address and Phone number.
Post expiration of Job Application. Go ahead and Click to Insert your job offer in the "Jobs in Bacolod City" page.
Natural Resources of Bacolod City, Province of Negros Occidental, Philippines
- Protect the environment
It is sad but true that as of the year 2012 the rivers of the Philippines continue to be the #1 Sewer Systems of the Philippines.
Protect & Save the Rivers. Do not let your sewer drain into the river. Your community can be the first to initiate this project.
Build your riverbank protection with a built-in gutter system. Reforest within Ten Years - Guaranteed!
Let us plant more trees in every barangay in the entire Philippines. It does not make any difference if the barangay is urban, partially urban or rural; we need more trees. Trees will prevent erosion, provide oxygen, prevent green house effect, and even a place of business for the shade tree mechanic.
The Philippines is a tropical country and practically anything will grow. The DENR has the planting trees project that goes on every year. Lots of picture taking for the media. Planting trees one by one is the "human" way of doing it. This individual planting of trees is good if done to "line" the roads and highways with trees or along fences or property divisions, or if you have a plantation.
To reforest the nation of the Philippines we have to plant trees the "mother nature" way. Sow the seeds during the rainy season. Go deep into "bald" forests and plant trees by sowing seeds. If there's not enough volunteers to do this, use the military helicopters to fly over the designated areas and sow the seeds.
Guaranteed within a few years, The Philippines will be lush again. >>Read More
We are using our rivers as our sewer system. If you ask a Filipino, "Are the Filipinos a clean people?" The answer is an automatic, "Yes!". However, the Filipinos are suffering from the same disease or attitude as most people do, and that is the "NIMBY" disease or "NIMBY" attitude. (NIMBY) Not In My Back Yard. So it is OK to dump my garbage and sewer there. Not mine! Someone else will take care of it.
This attitude is killing our rivers. Your great-grandparents, grandparents or parents were once proud to tell the stories of how they enjoyed swimming in the river behind your house or nearby. However, you can't say the same or tell the same stories to your kids or grand kids. Why? Because your generation is killing the river.
- Secretary Ramon J. P. Paje
- Department of Environment and Natural Resources
- Visayas Avenue, Diliman, 1100 Quezon City, Philippines
We have so much water in the Philippines and yet very little to drink.
Instead of relying too much on Diesel fuel and Coal to generate the majority of Philippine's Electrical energy Supply, we can concentrate more on renewable and sustainable source of energy such as: Hydro Power, Solar Power, and Wind Power. We have too many black outs.
Tourists Attractions of Bacolod City, Province of Negros Occidental, Philippines
- Help us add some of the tourist attractions of Bacolod City in Z-wiki. This will help boost the local economy of Bacolod City. Anything that is unique or anything that stands out in your community may be a tourist attraction.
- Landmarks are usually photographed a lot by visitors. Post the Bacolod City landmarks here.
Festivals, Fiestas and Traditions of Bacolod City, Province of Negros Occidental, Philippines
Every city has some sort of a festival or tradition that is celebrated every year. In the Philippines almost all barangays that are predominantly populated by Christians celebrate fiesta. Tell us about the festivals, fiestas and traditions of Bacolod City.
Your Story about Bacolod City, Negros Occidental, Philippines
Create you own personal page about the barangay in the municipality or City you live in. Title it like so: "Mybarangay, MyCityMunicipality, Myprovince, Philippines by MyFirstname Mylastname". You can update and edit this page anytime and anyway you want. It does not have to follow the standard format of the main wiki. It is your page. A link to your page will be inserted in this main barangay page. Here is an example page.
You can talk about your personal experiences, your advocacies, the environmental conditions of your barangay, municipality, city or province.
Featured News of The Philippines
- PSEi firms up above 7,700
- Monday, March 2, 2015 5:55 pm
- THE LOCAL stock barometer snapped out of a two-day pullback to firm up above 7,700 on Monday on selective buying of large-cap stocks.
- The Philippine Stock Exchange index gained 43.35 points or 0.56 percent to close at 7,773.92, reversing losses in morning trade. Across the region, Asian stocks were mostly higher following China’s interest rate cut over the weekend ........................ Full Story»
- Prince and Grand Master of Sovereign Order of Malta Fra’ Matthew Festing to undertake official visit to the PH
- Sunday, March 1, 2015
- MANILA, March 1 -- The Prince and Grand Master of the Sovereign Hospitaller Order of St. John of Jerusalem of Rhodes and of Malta (short: Sovereign Order of Malta), Fra’ Matthew Festing, will undertake an Official Visit to the Philippines from March 01 to 07, the Department of Foreign Affairs said in a statement.
- This visit will affirm the commitment of the Philippines and SOM in further strengthening bilateral relations at the highest level, especially as this year marks the 50th anniversary of the establishment of diplomatic relations between the Philippines and SOM ........................ Full Story»
- Carabao Festival
- Date: May 14 - Location: Angono, Rizal
- Farmers pay tribute to their patron saints; a procession of carabao carts bearing a myriad local produce is held; prizes are awarded to the strongest and most beautifully decorated carabaos.
- Date: May 14 Location: Pulilan, Bulacan
- Hundreds of festively adorned carabaos are paraded by their farmer-owners on the street leading to the church; there the carabaos are made to kneel down as a homage to San Isidro de Labrado, the patron saint of farmers.
- San Andres cited by PSA as rider of the year
- Monday, March 2, 2015 12:00 am
- MANILA, Philippines - Multi-titled Kenneth San Andres’ status as the country’s No. 1 rider was reaffirmed by the Philippine Sportswriters Association (PSA) during rites at the 1Esplanade recently.
- San Andres, backed by Kawasaki, Motul Philippines, Oakley Philippines, Fox Racing, Go Pro, Leatt Neck Brace, Pro Taper, Bell Helmet, Bridgestone Tires, Polisport, Foilacar Industries, Kia Global, Laus Auto Group, R33 Car Exchange, Xotics Carwash, Halrey, GCG Pipe, JBS Motorcycle Parts, JM Stickers and GM Mark Lapid, earned his eighth straight Rider of the Year title from the National Motorcycle Sports and Safety Association ................................. Full Story»
Councilor: Correcting charter date ‘legal’
- Source: http://www.sunstar.com.ph/bacolod/local-news/2012/05/12/councilor-correcting-charter-date-legal-221098
- Saturday, May 12, 2012
- By Carla N. Canet
BACOLOD City Councilor Caesar Distrito said correcting the date of the Charter Day of Bacolod is legal.
The City Council approved a resolution declaring June 18 as the Charter Day of Bacolod and another resolution declaring June 18 as the day commemorating the signing of the Charter of Bacolod.
Distrito said there is no illegality, citing former president Gloria Macapagal Arroyo’s the holiday economics, which transferred holidays to either Friday or Monday in order to have a longer weekend.
“The same way that the mayor transferred the celebration from one period to another for purposes of practicality is, I think, not illegal,” said Distrito.
Meanwhile, Distrito filed a resolution favorably endorsing the request of the Philippine National Red Cross, Negros Occidental-Bacolod Chapter to the Bacolod City Theater owners and operators to collect the amount of P1.00 as additional entrance fee from moviegoer.
The Philippine National Red Cross-Negros Occidental-Bacolod Chapter requested the council to pass a resolution to add a one peso surcharge to per moviegoer in all cinemas in Bacolod City as fund raising campaign to support their disaster, emergency response and their other Humanitarian works.
Philippine National Red Cross has been the leading source of blood needed by patients who undergo medical operations and provides also of medical supplies like medicines.
Bacolod City, Province of Negros Occidental supports Philippine Cycling
Philippine Cycling is about cycling in the Philippnes. Philippine Cycling helps promote bike races, cycling clubs, bicycle tours, and the development of bicycle trails. Activities are coordinated with bike shops and cycling clubs throughout the Philippines to promote the fun of riding bikes. Philippine Cycling will be coordinating events with tour of Luzon, Visayas and Mindanao. Road biking and mountain bikings will be promoted by Philippine Cycling.
Cycling Activity to Participate In
Your cycling activity can be posted here and it will be shown in all the Provincial, City, Municipal and Barangay pages. Your 2015 Cycling Race or Activity can be Posted here.
- CYCLING Le Tour de Filipinas 2015 set as country celebrates 60 years of top-caliber cycling Feb 1 to Feb 4 2015 - View the result of the race: A four stage race. Stage 1 starts in Balanga and back to Balanga for a 126K race Feb 1, 2015 (Sunday); stage 2 starts in Balanga, Bataan to Iba, Zambales for a 154.7 K race Feb 2, 2015 (Monday); stage 3 starts in Iba, Zambales to Lingayen, Pangasinan for a 150.1K race Feb 3, 2015 (Tuesday); stage 4 starts in Lingayen, Pangasinan to Baguio City, Benguet for a 101.7K race Feb 4, 2015 (Wednesday). For a total distance of 532.5 Kms. Read More >>>
- Ronda Pilipinas: Feb 8 - 27 2015:>> Discovering young riders for the national team will be the main objective of the LBC Ronda Pilipinas 2015 when the country’s premiere cycling race hits the road on Feb. 8 in Butuan City. Ronda Pilipinas executive project director Moe Chulani said the international multistage bikathon, which ends on Feb. 27, will have two qualifying legs of four stages each in Mindanao and the Visayas where the top riders will advance to face a tough foreign challenge in the six-stage Luzon finale. Read More>>>
- Do this so your photo upload will be properly categorized for Bacolod City.
- Copy and paste the code below in "GREEN" to the body or "Summary" of the image file that you are uploading.
[[Category:Bacolod City, Philippines Photo Gallery]]
[[Category:Negros Occidental, Philippines Photo Gallery]]
*[[Bacolod City, Negros Occidental, Philippines]]
Most of the contents in this site are taken from the Department of Tourism, Comelec, National Statistical Coordination Board, DILG: Department of the Interior and Local Government, (LGU) government sites, online news, and other content sites about the specific community. This page does not serve as the official website of the community but rather compliments and helps the community to promote tourism and attract investors.
This is an interactive and collaborative webpage, meant to help promote this community and showcase it to the world via the internet.
This wiki page follows a format. The editor of this wiki page reserves the right to change formats, edit, or delete entries that may be considered as offensive, vulgar or not for the betterment of this wiki page.
Our Fund Raiser
Zamboanga.com does not get any donations from anyone so we have to come up with our own fund raising. We affiliated ourselves with some commercial online stores to market their products here. We in return get a commission on sales made. Your patronage will be greatly appreciated.