Cabanatuan City, Nueva Ecija, Philippines
Barangays of Cabanatuan City, in the Nueva Ecija Province within Region 3 of The Philippines
Aduas Centro • Aduas Norte • Aduas Sur • Bagong Buhay • Bagong Sikat • Bakero • Bakod Bayan • Balite • Bangad • Bantug Bulalo • Bantug Norte • Barlis • Barrera • Bernardo • Bitas • Bonifacio • Buliran • Caalibangbangan • Cabu • Calawagan • Campo Tinio • Caridad • Caudillo • Cinco-Cinco • City Supermarket • Communal • Cruz Roja • Daang Sarile • Dalampang • Dicarma • Dimasalang • Dionisio S. Garcia • Fatima • General Luna • Hermogenes C. Concepcion • Ibabao Bana • Imelda • Isla • Kalikid Norte • Kalikid Sur • Kapitan Pepe • Lagare • Lourdes • M. S. Garcia • Mabini Extension • Mabini Homesite • Macatbong • Magsaysay • Magsaysay South • Maria Theresa • Matadero • Mayapyap Norte • Mayapyap Sur • Melojavilla • Nabao • Obrero • Padre Burgos • Padre Crisostomo • Pagas • Palagay • Pamaldan • Pangatian • Patalac • Polilio • Pula • Quezon • Rizdelis • Samon • San Isidro • San Josef Norte • San Josef Sur • San Juan • San Roque Norte • San Roque Sur • Sanbermicristi • Sangitan • Sangitan East • Santa Arcadia • Santo Niño • Sapang • Sumacab Este • Sumacab Norte • Sumacab South • Talipapa • Valdefuente • Valle Cruz • Vijandre • Villa Ofelia-Caridad • Zulueta
We ask the SK Chairman, to please Help update his/her barangay webpage with information updates or Picture Uploads to promote tourism and attract investors.
- If you do not have a community website yet, no need to create your own community website. We have already done it for you. Just adopt this site then any registered user can maintain the site. No need for special IT training. Most of all zamboanga.com is here to help you. It is all FREE.
- If you already have your own site, use this site as a supplement. You will get more exposure to TOURISTS and INVESTORS. Link to it specially for the barangay pages.
- If you have a Facebook Page (Social Media site), supplement it with this WIKI page (Information Dissemination site). It will help promote your LGU.
- Most importantly all the regions, provinces, cities, municipalities, and barangays are linked. Nobody else in the world has this. Nobody!
List of Municipalities in the Nueva Ecija province within Region III in the Republic of The Philippines
Aliaga || Bongabon || Cabiao || Carranglan || Cuyapo || Gabaldon || General Mamerto Natividad || General Tinio || Guimba || Jaen || Laur || Licab || Llanera || Lupao || Nampicuan || Pantabangan || Peñaranda || Quezon || Rizal || San Antonio || San Isidro || San Leonardo || Santa Rosa || Santo Domingo || Talavera || Talugtug || Zaragoza
Cities in the province of Nueva Ecija: Cabanatuan City || Gapan City || Muñoz Science City || Palayan City (Capital) || San Jose City
Seal of Cabanatuan City
|Interactive Google Satellite Map of Nueva Ecija|
Nueva Ecija Philippines
Nueva Ecija Philippines
Cabanatuan city welcome arch
Araullo University, Cabanatuan City
Nueva Ecija Megacenter in Cabanatuan City
Geography of Cabanatuan City, Nueva Ecija, Philippines
Cabanatuan City has a total land area of 28,275 hectares.
Location of Cabanatuan City, Nueva Ecija, Philippines
History of Cabanatuan City, Nueva Ecija, Philippines
Before Cabanatuan became a municipality and capital of Nueva Ecija it was a barrio known as Gapan. Gapan was founded in 1750. In 1780 Gapan was renamed as Cabanatuan and was made the capital of La Provincia de Nueva Ecija. In 1850 Cabanatuan lost the honor of being the capital of Nueva Ecija to San Isidro. However, in 1917, Cabanatuan was restored as the provincial capital just to lose it again to another city when congress created Palayan City, which has been the capital city ever since.
People of Cabanatuan City, Nueva Ecija, Philippines
- Total Population of Cabanatuan City is 259,267 according to the 2007 census.
- Total number of registered voters as of 2009 per COMELEC was 191,831.
The Sangguniang Panlungsod is composed of the City (Municipality) Vice-Mayor as Presiding Officer, regular Sanggunian members (Councilors), the President of the Association of Barangay Captains and the President of the Sangguniang Kabataan.
They shall exercise and perform the legislative powers and duties as provided for under Republic Act No. 7160, otherwise known as the Local Government Code of 1991. Shall consider and conduct thorough study all matters brought to their attention and consequently pass resolutions, enact ordinances and to introduce recommendations.
- Elected officials of Cabanatuan City for the term of 2013-2016
- Mayor of Cabanatuan City: Julius Cesar Vijandre Vergara
- Vice-Mayor of Cabanatuan City: Marius Adriano Garcia
- Councilors of Cabanatuan City:
- Jean Yasmin De Leon Cruz LIBERAL PARTY 53698 6.52%
- Mario Raymundo Seeping LIBERAL PARTY 51298 6.23%
- Ariel Gamboa Severino LIBERAL PARTY 51098 6.21%
- JOSON, EDUARDO JOSE VII (LP) LIBERAL PARTY 50844 6.18%
- Joselito Carasig Roque LIBERAL PARTY 48108 5.84%
- CALLING, GAVE (SIGAW) UNANG SIGAW (PARTIDO NG PAGBABAGO) 45094 5.48%
- DEL ROSARIO, JONJON (LP) LIBERAL PARTY 42826 5.20%
- CECILIO, JAN-JAN (SIGAW) UNANG SIGAW (PARTIDO NG PAGBABAGO) 40951 4.98%
- Angelito Duran Saclolo Jr. LIBERAL PARTY 40401 4.91%
- DIAZ, BOK (SIGAW) UNANG SIGAW (PARTIDO NG PAGBABAGO) 37802 4.59%
- Elected officials of Cabanatuan City for the term of 2010-2013
- Mayor: Julius Cesar Vijandre Vergara
- Vice-Mayor: Marius Adriano Garcia
Barangay Elected Officials of Cabanatuan City, Nueva Ecija, Philippines for the term of 2010-2013
Businesses in Cabanatuan City, Nueva Ecija, Philippines
- Take a picture of your Business in Cabanatuan City. Upload that picture here in zamboanga.com and that picture can immediately be your business webpage. It is that easy.
- Here is an example of a picture that became the webpage of the business: Aderes Flea Market
- Businesses in Cabanatuan City
- Auto and Motorcycle dealers
- Banks and Financial Institutions in Cabanatuan City
- Clinics and Hospitals
- Convenient Stores, Hardware and Supplies
- Department Stores and Appliance Stores
- Hotels, Motels, Pension Houses and Boarding
- Pharmacies or Drug Stores
- Repair Shops
- Restaurants, Carenderias, Coffee Shops and Resorts in Cabanatuan City
- Salons and Barber Shops
- Supermarket, wet market
- How to Improve Your Business and Livelihood
The Philippine Livelihood Program: The Philippine government provides several programs to enhance the livelihood of the Filipino people. The department of Science and Technology through its Technology Research Center (TRC) regurlarly conducts various types of hands-on and personalized training programs.
- DOST - Website
- UPLiFT stands for Urban Program for Livelihood Finance and Training. - Website
- DSWD Pro-poor and Livelihood Programs - Website
- If you have real estate property, whether its commercial, residential, farm land, or just an empty lot in Cabanatuan City, you can list that property for for free. Click to VIEW, EDIT, or ADD Realty Listings.
- You can list your House and lot or farm land for sale for free here in Z-Wiki
Churches, Mosques, or Places of Worship in Cabanatuan City, Nueva Ecija, Philippines
The name of your church, mosque, or place of worship can be listed here. We can even provide you with a free webpage for you. We can help you.
Schools in Cabanatuan City, Nueva Ecija, Philippines
School year 2014-2015 starts June 2, 2014 and ends March 27, 2015, for public elementary and secondary schools. The school year will have 201 school days, of which 180 days are “nonnegotiable” student-teacher contact time.
The name of your school in Cabanatuan City can be listed here. You can list it like this:
- Name of School. Private or Public. It can be an elementary school, high school, college.
- Address of your school
- Telephone Number
- Principal of the school
You can also create a webpage for your school. We can help you.
- Araullo University
Economy of Cabanatuan City, Nueva Ecija, Philippines
- If you have an article that talks about the improvement of the economy of Cabanatuan City you can post that article here. If you come across any news items that talk about the economy of Cabanatuan City, you may post it here. Of course you have to reference the writer of the article. Any improvement to transportation, power and service usually improves the economy of the community, so go ahead and report that too.
If you have a job available and that job is within Cabanatuan City, Philippines, you may post it here.
Remember to be as descriptive as possible and to post your Company name, Contact person, physical address, email address and Phone number.
Post expiration of Job Application. Go ahead and Click to Insert your job offer in the "Jobs in Cabanatuan City" page.
Natural Resources of Cabanatuan City, Nueva Ecija, Philippines
- Protect the environment
It is sad but true that as of the year 2012 the rivers of the Philippines continue to be the #1 Sewer Systems of the Philippines.
Protect & Save the Rivers. Do not let your sewer drain into the river. Your community can be the first to initiate this project.
Build your riverbank protection with a built-in gutter system. Reforest within Ten Years - Guaranteed!
Let us plant more trees in every barangay in the entire Philippines. It does not make any difference if the barangay is urban, partially urban or rural; we need more trees. Trees will prevent erosion, provide oxygen, prevent green house effect, and even a place of business for the shade tree mechanic.
The Philippines is a tropical country and practically anything will grow. The DENR has the planting trees project that goes on every year. Lots of picture taking for the media. Planting trees one by one is the "human" way of doing it. This individual planting of trees is good if done to "line" the roads and highways with trees or along fences or property divisions, or if you have a plantation.
To reforest the nation of the Philippines we have to plant trees the "mother nature" way. Sow the seeds during the rainy season. Go deep into "bald" forests and plant trees by sowing seeds. If there's not enough volunteers to do this, use the military helicopters to fly over the designated areas and sow the seeds.
Guaranteed within a few years, The Philippines will be lush again. >>Read More
We are using our rivers as our sewer system. If you ask a Filipino, "Are the Filipinos a clean people?" The answer is an automatic, "Yes!". However, the Filipinos are suffering from the same disease or attitude as most people do, and that is the "NIMBY" disease or "NIMBY" attitude. (NIMBY) Not In My Back Yard. So it is OK to dump my garbage and sewer there. Not mine! Someone else will take care of it.
This attitude is killing our rivers. Your great-grandparents, grandparents or parents were once proud to tell the stories of how they enjoyed swimming in the river behind your house or nearby. However, you can't say the same or tell the same stories to your kids or grand kids. Why? Because your generation is killing the river.
- Secretary Ramon J. P. Paje
- Department of Environment and Natural Resources
- Visayas Avenue, Diliman, 1100 Quezon City, Philippines
We have so much water in the Philippines and yet very little to drink.
Instead of relying too much on Diesel fuel and Coal to generate the majority of Philippine's Electrical energy Supply, we can concentrate more on renewable and sustainable source of energy such as: Hydro Power, Solar Power, and Wind Power. We have too many black outs.
Tourists Attractions of Cabanatuan City, Nueva Ecija, Philippines
- Help us add some of the tourist attractions of Cabanatuan City in Z-wiki. This will help boost the local economy of Cabanatuan City. Anything that is unique or anything that stands out in your community may be a tourist attraction.
- Landmarks are usually photographed a lot by visitors. Post the Cabanatuan City landmarks here.
Festivals, Fiestas and Traditions of Cabanatuan City, Nueva Ecija, Philippines
Every city has some sort of a festival or tradition that is celebrated every year. In the Philippines almost all barangays that are predominantly populated by Christians celebrate fiesta. Tell us about the festivals, fiestas and traditions of Cabanatuan City.
Featured News of The Philippines
- Asean economies to grow 4.3% this year – Moody’s Analytics
- Tuesday, September 2, 2014 12:00 am
- MANILA, Philippines - Southeast Asian economies including the Philippines are expected to grow below trend this year but Moody’s Analytics said improving global conditions and stronger consumer spending will lift growth in 2015.
- In a report, the research firm said it expects the economies of the Association of Southeast Asian Nations (ASEAN) to grow by 4.3 percent this year and above five percent next year ........................ Full Story»
- Recovery of imports seen in Q3
- Monday, September 1, 2014 12:00 am
- MANILA, Philippines - Merchandise imports would likely recover in the third quarter following a contraction in June and May, the research arm of Metropolitan Bank & Trust Co. said.
- “Coming from a second quarter decline, expect figures to improve in the third quarter given the country’s import season,” Mabellene Reynaldo, research analyst at the bank, said in a report ........................ Full Story»
- Carabao Festival
- Date: May 14 - Location: Angono, Rizal
- Farmers pay tribute to their patron saints; a procession of carabao carts bearing a myriad local produce is held; prizes are awarded to the strongest and most beautifully decorated carabaos.
- Date: May 14 Location: Pulilan, Bulacan
- Hundreds of festively adorned carabaos are paraded by their farmer-owners on the street leading to the church; there the carabaos are made to kneel down as a homage to San Isidro de Labrado, the patron saint of farmers.
- Phl cops 5 golds in World Dragon Boat
- Tuesday, September 2, 2014 12:00 am
- MANILA, Philippines - Team Philippines paddled its way to podium finishes in the 2,000-meter distance races Sunday to finish their campaign in the ICF Dragon Boat World Championships in Poznan, Poland with five golds, three silvers and three bronzes.
- The Filipinos took the bronze in the senior men’s 10-seater, logging 9:57’66 behind champion Poland (9:47’15) and runner-up Russia (9:47’59) in the last day of action at Malta Regatta Course ............................. Full Story»
Your Story about Cabanatuan City, Nueva Ecija, Philippines
Tell your story about Cabanatuan City. You can talk about the good things in Cabanatuan City or simply talk about the past. You can talk about the eco-system of Cabanatuan City. What is the local LGU doing about the preservation of your natural resources? The topic can start here and once it gets bigger it can have a page of its own in Z-Wiki. It's all up to you.
- Do this so your photo upload will be properly categorized for Cabanatuan City.
- Copy and paste the code below in "GREEN" to the body or "Summary" of the image file that you are uploading.
[[Category:Cabanatuan City, Nueva Ecija, Philippines Photo Gallery]]
[[Category:Nueva Ecija, Philippines Photo Gallery]]
*[[Cabanatuan City, Nueva Ecija, Philippines]]
Most of the contents in this site are taken from the department of tourism, comelec, natioanal statistical board, DILG, (LGU) government sites, online news, and other content sites about the specific community. This page does not serve as the official website of the community but rather compliments and helps the community to promote tourism and attract investors.
This is an interactive and collaborative webpage, meant to help promote this community and showcase it to the world via the internet.
This wiki page follows a format. The editor of this wiki page reserves the right to change formats, edit, or delete entries that may be considered as offensive, vulgar or not for the betterment of this wiki page.
Our Fund Raiser
Zamboanga.com does not get any donations from anyone so we have to come up with our own fund raising. We affiliated ourselves with some commercial online stores to market their products here. We in return get a commission on sales made. Your patronage will be greatly appreciated.