They all talk about the Zamboanga City Siege (September 9, 2013). They talk about the MNLF (Moro National Liberation Front). They talk about the heinous atrocities of the moros. They talk about terrorists. But they do not associate these muslim terrorists with Islam. Nobody wants to talk about the Islamic plan of take over of the Philippines, with the Philippine government financing the religion of Islam.
Not one community leader, priest, teacher, lawyer, politician, media personality or pastor will dare go against the “Philippine government financing the religion of Islam“.
All these educated Filipinos seem to be in denial. They see it. They know it is the truth. Yet, they refuse to accept it.
The Philippines created laws to respect and uphold the religion of Islam, then made it illegal to do it for all other religions.
- National Commission on Muslim Filipinos (RA9997): Specifically to help only the followers of the religion of Islam. This commission has offices all throughout the Philippines. All paid by the government. Even the HADJ (yearly pilgrimage to Mecca) is part of the help. Qualified assistance is provided and it is paid by the Philippine government.
- Bangsamoro or the ARMM – From 5.7 hectares in Rio Hondo, Zamboanga city given to the Muslims in 1965 to now 5 provinces in Mindanao with available contiguous territory to be added upon approved plebiscites in the future.
- Sharia Law (Presidential Decree 1083) – A law created just for Muslims. The court itself, judges, lawyers, and clerks all paid by the Philippine government. The court does not serve non-muslims. It is created exclusively for the Muslims.
- Salaam TV (Philippines) (Muslim TV network): Paid by the Philippine government.
- The worst one of all is the 1987 constitution. The preamble talks about equality and Art. 2, sec 6 supposedly upholds the separation of church and state. Yet it concedes to the religion of Islam. The word Muslim is used 3 times in the constitution. No other follower of any religion is mentioned. It also proceeded to call Mindanao as “Muslim Mindanao”.
One of the stupidest reason for allowing the above 5 laws is that the Muslims are indigenous people. Muslims or Moros are the followers of Islam. Any race can follow Islam. Yet this educated pinoys continue to believe that Muslims are indigenous people. Go figure.
These same educated Non-Muslims will immediately condemn me for writing this article. They will accuse me of being Islamophobic. Really?!!!! All I am writing about is the truth. I believe in the freedom of religion. This is one of our basic human rights, and that is the right to choose. But the Philippines must adhere to its constitution and follow the separation of church and state.
Last Updated on October 5, 2019