Religion is always good for the people but it should never be embraced or financed by government. Tax exemption is not tantamount to financing. Every non-profit organization is tax-exempt.
Who was the first colonizer of the Philippines? Many of you will say the Spaniards. WRONG!!
The Muslims were the first colonizers of the Philippines. They came in 1380 to colonize. First to convert the natives into the religion of Islam. Seventy years later (1450) the Sultanate was established which is a form of government. Slowly but surely, Islam crept northwards to exploit and plunder the villages of the native indigenous people. Islam established their governance. This continued till 1521 when they met their first competition, the Spaniards. Then the Spaniards became the second colonizer.
Islamic Republic of The Philippines by 2060
The Philippines could possibly be an Islamic country or possibly be populated by more Muslims than non-Muslims by the year 2060. The islamization, transition or growth may happen in this 6 way combination:
- Government Financial Support: The government and the office of the president of the Philippines financially supports the Muslims in The Philippines. There is the National Commission on Muslim Filipinos which reports only to the office of the President and no other Office. A Filipino can’t be part of the NCMF unless he/she is a Muslim. And this NCMF‘s sole purpose is to help Muslims and for the propagation of the Muslim religion. Even the yearly Hajj to Mecca is financed by the Philippine government through the NCMF. There is a grant reserved for at least 4,000 muslims every year. These are 4,000 hajji created per year who will be revered as muslim leaders in the Philippines to continue the spread of Islam. The Separation of Church and State in The Philippines via the 1987 constitution does not apply to the Muslims. The NCMF will help all muslim-filipinos regardless of ethnicity. However, if you are not Muslim, even if you are a Tausug or from any indigenous tribe, you will not be helped. The NCMF is the #1 weapon of the Muslims to Islamize the entire Philippines. The ARMM is geographically bound to Mindanao. The NCMF has the free rein to convert the entire Philippines.
- As of today there isn’t a single member of legislature (24 senators and 297 representatives) who will stand up against the financing of Islam.
- The 1987 constitution promised Mindanao to the Muslims. It even refers to Mindanao as “Muslim Mindanao”.
- Creeping territorial expansion via the Bangsamoro: – In 2014 a Draft for a law to create the Bangsamoro to replace the ARMM was introduced. Within this BBL there is another way that the Bangsamoro can increase its territory: Article 3 Section 3 of the Bangsamoro Basic Law: The areas which are contiguous and outside the core territory may opt at anytime to be part of the territory upon petition of at least ten percent (10%) of the registered voters and approved by a majority of qualified votes cast in a plebiscite.
- On May 20, 2015, the BBL was changed. So now it reads “The cities and provinces outside the core territory may opt at anytime to be part of the territory upon petition of at least ten percent (10%) of the registered voters and approved by a majority of qualified votes cast in a plebiscite.”
- On Feb 2016, the BBL was defeated in congress. But the promoters of the BBL are not considering this as a death blow. The game is still on as far as they are concerned, because the Bangsamoro was simply an extension of the existing ARMM. When the next president steps in, a president who will be sentimental towards Islam, the process for the expansion of the ARMM will continue.
- February 1, 2017: Duterte tests the water: Duterte’s push for federalism is officially underway. Wednesday the 1st of February 2017, the house of congress met to discuss the shift from the UNITARY form of government to Federalism. To give the Bangsamoro an Islamic State. Read about it.
- May 30, 2018: Congress passes the new version of the BBL. Specifically stating that a homeland for the moros or muslims will be established.
- July 26, 2018: President Duterte signed the BBL into law. Creating the Bangsamoro Organic Law.
- January 21, 2019 plebiscite: Transform the ARMM into the BARMM (Bangsamoro Autonomous Region in Muslim Mindanao). Later 63 of 67 barangays in North Cotabato joined the Bangsamoro and Cotabato City is now part of the Bangsamoro.
- Cluster Community Migration: Moving into or populating barangays that are predominantly non-muslim. The mass migration are usually caused by “wars” created by Islamic terrorists, thereby causing the muslim residents to find refuge in nearby non-muslim communities. Then gradually building Mosques or Masjids (with government budget via the NCMF) allowing the non-muslims to get used to their presence and then ultimately assimilating that community into their fold. Gradually forming Halal establishments. Then gradually push out vendors of pork or pork products. Many barangays have already fallen into this trap.
- Family expansion or marriage and religious conversion and Sharia Law: Most of the non-muslim religions grow by the multiplication (marriage) of their flock and very few through converts. The muslim religion also grows the same way and that is by the multiplication (marriage) of their flock and plenty more through converts.
- Here is an example.
- Let us say that 4 non-muslim couples marry and each has 2 children. The population of the non-muslim doubled from 8 to 16. Very seldom will Non-muslim men marry muslim women. On the other hand it is very common in the Philippines for Muslim men to marry non-muslim women and when they do the women take on the religion of the muslim man. Back to the same above example of 4 couples; This time it will be 4 muslim men however 1 muslim man marries a non-muslim girl who converts into islam in order for the marriage to be blessed by the imam. The other 3 men marry muslim women. Assuming that each couple will have 2 children. In this example the number children will be the same 16. There were only 7 muslims (4 men 3 women) but they produced 9 Muslims (1 converted wife and 8 children).
- In conclusion in simple arithmetic: for non-muslims it is (x*2) for muslims it is (x*3). Here is a practice that have to be taken into consideration: Non-Muslims usually take only ONE wife. Muslims men can take up to 4 wives (legally). Sharia Law allows Muslsim-Filipinos to practice POLYGAMY. Not all do but many of them do. The Muslim men in the Philippines do not limit themselves to Muslim women only. It is OK to marry non-muslims and convert them. Based on the above, one non-muslim man has 2 children and one wife. Based on the same above example a muslim man can possibly have as many as 8 children and 4 wives.
- Here is an example.
- HALAL: This is supposed to be a practice for Muslims or Moros and not to be assimilated by the government. However as of 2018, the Philippine Halal Export Development and Promotion Board, which is composed of nine government agencies led by the Department of Trade and Industry (DTI), is set to unveil next month (May 2018) the comprehensive Philippine Halal Export Development and Promotion Strategic Road Map. The infiltration is already deeply embedded into the system of government. The halal system supported by the government allows pocket muslim communities all over the Philippines to prosper and push away non-halal vendors within their community.
- Islamic Banking: August 22, 2019: President Duterte signed and approved Republic Act No. 11439. An act providing for the regulation and organization of Islamic Banks. This ACT was introduced last July 23, 2018. Constant islamic lobbying finally got it passed.
- December 14, 2019, Nur Misuari, founding chairman of the known terrorist group, the Moro National Liberation Front (MNLF) was appointed as the country’s Special Economic Envoy on Islamic Affairs to the Organization of Islamic Cooperation (OIC) by President Rodrigo Duterte. As announced by the Office of the Presidential Adviser on the Peace Process (OPAPP) last December 14, 2019.
- August 11, 2021: Continued push for a parliamentary system within the BARMM region. The target date is July 2022. This opens the floodgate to Federalism which will ultimately allow the BARMM to be an Islamic state within the Philippines.
The strongholds of the Philippines were mostly populated by Muslims before the Spaniards came and conquered the Philippines. Most of Luzon, Visayas, and Mindanao were governed by Islam.
Gradually the Muslims were pushed back to Mindanao, into their strongholds of Lanao and Maguindanao. Then the push continued to make the Muslims retreat to Tawi Tawi and Sulu Provinces in the south.