Most Non-Islamic Countries in the World has a form of Islamic Lobbying group. The purpose of this group is to enhance and spread the religion of Islam by promoting Sharia law or to infiltrate the judicial system of the nation. There is nothing wrong with this. Practically every single religion does the same thing. Every religion wants to increase its membership. Every religion has this privilege.
All over the world Non-Islamic countries are being infiltrated and taken over.
- America believes and protects the individual right of the freedom of speech and the freedom of religion. But this right must never violate the rights of others.
- In the USA there are many Islamic groups and one of them the Islamic Lobbying group called C.A.I.R.. The main mission and vision of CAIR is to empower American Muslims. The organization will do whatever it takes to make the ideals and teachings of Islam acceptable, practiced and part of law in the USA. This is the empowerment of the American Muslim. The organization (CAIR) will legally represent any Muslim who wants to sue the American government or any private organization who they deem to be violating their Islamic rights.
- Case in point: Hoda Muthana at 19 yrs of age (US citizen) left Alabama in 2014 and joined ISIS to promote attacks on USA soil. Widowed twice in Syria and now (2019) with a toddler wants to come back to the USA claiming her birthright. Guess who is fighting for her “rights”? CAIR.
- The Arab nations want to take down Israel. So do most of the Islamic countries. So what does Israel do? The Arabs formed the The Arab Democratic Party and the United Arab List both affiliated with the Islamic Movement in Israel with only one purpose: Take down the Jews.
- What do the liberals in Israel do? They elected 17 members of the Arab party into the Knesset.
- The epitome of an Islamic Lobbying group is the NCMF (national commission on muslim filipinos). It went beyond private or non-profit. It became part of the government, financed by the government, with a mission to only help muslims and not non-muslims as mandated by Republic Act 9997.
The Philippines is the only non-islamic country with a population of only less than 15% muslims that upholds and finances the religion of Islam and makes it illegal and a violation of the law to finance any other religions.
- How many Islamic Lobbying groups are there in Australia?
- Australian Federation of Islamic Councils
- Lebanese Muslim Association
- Australian National Imams Council
- Darulfatwa – Islamic High Council of Australia
- There are at least a dozen more. These organizations are not just a “get together” organizations.
- Australia does not really have a “separation of church and state”. It actually embraces religions. It simply states “Ch 5 § 116 The Commonwealth shall not make any law for establishing any religion, or for imposing any religious observance, or for prohibiting the free exercise of any religion, and no religious test shall be required as a qualification for any office or public trust under the Commonwealth.”
MEANING: Australia FUNDS religions. So if a religion lobbies bravely, Australia will build its SCHOOLS and PLACES OF WORSHIP.
- How many Islamic Lobbying groups is the United Kingdom? Several and they are all registered as non-profit or charitable. But their mission is the same as CAIR.
The religion of Islam has every right to promote and propagate itself. Almost every country in the world supports the idea of freedom of religion. So basically every religion will do whatever it is in their power to have the government support it. Only Islamic countries make it mandatory to support Islam. Yet many non-islamic countries are starting to embrace Sharia law. Why? Only one main reason: pressure. Pressure from the islamic lobbying groups.
So what is this article about? Is it slamming Islam? NO!! It is trying to say this: “STOP COMPLAINING about what Islam does or is trying to do.” If you do not like what is going on around you, then support the idea of creating a “Non-special interest, non-political, and non-religious” lobbying group.