List of the 17 Regions in the Philippines
National - Capital Region ● I - Ilocos ● II - Cagayan ● III - C. Luzon ● IV-A - Calabarzon ● IV-B - Mimaropa ● V - Bicol ● VI - W. Visayas ● VII - C. Visayas ● VIII - E. Visayas ● IX - Zamboanga ● X - N. Mindanao ● XI - Davao ● XII - Soccsksargen ● XIII - Caraga ● XIV - CAR ● XV - BARMM
Taguisian, Mabuhay, Zamboanga Sibugay, Philippines
President Duterte and his followers promote the biggest DECEPTION and con in the Philippines. They push for Federalism and constitutional reform or charter change (cha-cha) just to boost political dynasties and to give the Muslims(Moros) their own state, a "BangasaMoro" (Muslim Nation), an Islamic State within the Philippines.
Barangays of Mabuhay in the Zamboanga Sibugay Province within Region IX in the Republic of the Philippines
Abunda || Bagong Silang || Bangkaw-bangkaw || Caliran || Catipan || Kauswagan || Ligaya || Looc-Barlak || Malinao || Pamansaan || Pinalim || Poblacion || Punawan || Santo Niño || Sawa || Sioton || Taguisian || Tandu-Comot
Religion is always good for the people but it should never be embraced or financed by government. Tax exemption is not tantamount to financing. Every non-profit organization is tax-exempt.
|Adopt this webpage. Help your community get more exposure to TOURISTS and INVESTORS. Help us improve this webpage.|
Barangay Seal Picture
Please upload Picture
Zamboanga Sibugay within the island of Mindanao
Barangay Hall Picture
Please Upload Picture
- 1 Location of Taguisian, Mabuhay, Zamboanga Sibugay, Philippines
- 2 History of Taguisian, Mabuhay, Zamboanga Sibugay, Philippines
- 3 People of Taguisian, Mabuhay, Zamboanga Sibugay, Philippines
- 4 Local Government Unit LGU of Taguisian, Mabuhay, Zamboanga Sibugay, Philippines
- 5 Businesses in Taguisian, Mabuhay, Zamboanga Sibugay, Philippines
- 6 Real Estate for Sale in Taguisian, Mabuhay, Zamboanga Sibugay, Philippines
- 7 Churches, Mosques, or Places of Worship in Taguisian, Mabuhay, Zamboanga Sibugay, Philippines
- 8 Schools in Taguisian, Mabuhay, Zamboanga Sibugay, Philippines
- 9 Economy of Taguisian, Mabuhay, Zamboanga Sibugay, Philippines
- 10 Natural Resources of Taguisian, Mabuhay, Zamboanga Sibugay, Philippines
- 11 Tourists Attractions of Taguisian, Mabuhay, Zamboanga Sibugay, Philippines
- 12 Fiestas and Traditions of Taguisian, Mabuhay, Zamboanga Sibugay, Philippines
- 13 Your Story about Taguisian, Mabuhay, Zamboanga Sibugay, Philippines
- 14 Taguisian, Mabuhay Photo Gallery
Location of Taguisian, Mabuhay, Zamboanga Sibugay, Philippines
History of Taguisian, Mabuhay, Zamboanga Sibugay, Philippines
Contribute your knowledge about the history of Taguisian
People of Taguisian, Mabuhay, Zamboanga Sibugay, Philippines
Total Population of Taguisian
Local Government Unit LGU of Taguisian, Mabuhay, Zamboanga Sibugay, Philippines
|The barangay election of May 14, 2018 is over. The COMELEC is supposed to make the election results PUBLICLY available as President Duterte promised. Will they? Over 500,000 officials were elected. It is June 12, 2019 (over a year after the election) and their names are still hidden from the public. Made available only to the specific LGU. Election and Barangay Affairs Department (EBAD): Director Teopisto E. Elnas, Jr. does not reply to our emails. firstname.lastname@example.org (02-525-9298)|
Be a good citizen and SHARE public information. Please message the election result of this barangay to email@example.com or Facebook . The names of the officials will be listed below.
- Elected Officers of Taguisian for the term of 2018 - 2020
- Punong Barangay Chairman/Captain : ?
- Barangay Kagawads/Councilors:
- 7 members: Need their names
- Sangguniang Kabataan (SK officials)
- SK Chairman: ?
- SK kagawad:
- 7 members: need their names
- Elected Taguisian Officers for the term of 2013 - 2016
- Punong Barangay (Captain/Chairman): < > Dammang, Anong Anudin
- Barangay Kagawad (Councilor): < > Dammang, Kimje Lahod
- Barangay Kagawad (Councilor): < > Indanan, Saham Sahari
- Barangay Kagawad (Councilor): < > Jupli, Sahidjuan Muayad
- Barangay Kagawad (Councilor): < > Jaihari, Patta Tanjilani
- Barangay Kagawad (Councilor): < > Abubakkar, Haima Sali
- Barangay Kagawad (Councilor): < > Isnaji, Embang Ismulah
- Barangay Kagawad (Councilor): < > Ibrahim, Abdulhakim Abas
- Elected Taguisian Officers for the term of 2010 - 2013
- Taguisian, Mabuhay, Barangay Chairman, Jainal Haraji Dammang
- Taguisian, Mabuhay, Barangay Kagawad 1, Sitti Rayzam K. Dammang
- Taguisian, Mabuhay, Barangay Kagawad 2, Patta Tanjilani Jaihari
- Taguisian, Mabuhay, Barangay Kagawad 3, Sarmia Hada Indanan
- Taguisian, Mabuhay, Barangay Kagawad 4, Sahidjuan M. Jupli
- Taguisian, Mabuhay, Barangay Kagawad 5, Abdulhakim A. Ibrahim
- Taguisian, Mabuhay, Barangay Kagawad 6, Haima Sali Abubakar
- Taguisian, Mabuhay, Barangay Kagawad 7, Baswan Sanud Isnaji
This is the.
The barangay has power and authority over its domain. The improvement of the barangay rests on the barangay officials. The barangay chairman, the barangay council and the local businessmen forge the prosperity of the barangay. Not the president of the Philippines, senate, nor congress, not the governor of the province, not the mayor nor council of the municipality or city. Poor barangays stay poor because of weak and/or ignorant(uninformed) barangay leaders.
When roads need to be built or any infrastructure within the barangay is needed, all the barangay officials have to do is make a resolution and demand for it from the city or municipality council. The resolution will force the city/municipal council or responsible government office to hear the legitimate demands. "The squeaky wheel gets the grease."
Practically anything that has to do with the barangay, the barangay officials have a say on it and most likely the authority over it. The majority of the barangay officials are not aware of their duties and power. They depend on the city council or mayor. The elected barangay officials are afraid of the mayor and city/municipality's "Sangguniang Panlungsod". They are in fear of being ousted or removed from office. The truth is, "Sangguniang Panlungsod" does not have the power to remove any elected barangay officials from office. Only the COURT OF LAW can do this (judicial branch of the government). Information is power. Be informed.
The control of traffic is not up to the city council or chief of police. It is controlled by the barangay. If the barangay needs traffic enforcers, the barangay can make a resolution to demand it from the city or municipality council. When the electric coop or the water district do not maintain their lines, the barangay can directly demand for the maintenance from the utility companies. No need to wait for city council.
The citizens also has the power to make demands to the barangay officials. In case the officials get blinded. Simply file an official complaint with the barangay secretary naming the Punong barangay as the respondent representing the barangay.
Cleaning the shorelines, drainage systems, streets, rivers, and parks within your barangay is YOUR responsibility. You are accountable for this. It is not the responsibility of the City/Municipality officials. The citizens and officials of the barangay are responsible.
- BUDGET: As far as the preparation for the budget expenditures, it starts at the barangay level, then moves on to cities, municipalities, provinces and regions. The barangays need to exercise their authority. They need to put their yearly budget together for their administration and future projects. The majority of the barangays leave this job to the municipality and city. This is so wrong. Then when the budget doesn't come or is lacking, they complain.
- The budget for the barangays does go to the City or Municipality, but simply for holding and later distribution. The city or municipality DOES NOT approve the budget. It was already approved by congress. The city or municipality simply "distributes" the approved budget.
- The bureau of internal revenue is in cahoots to subdue the barangays, municipalities and provinces. They call the rightful shares to the taxes collected as "Internal Revenue Allotment Dependency". It is not a dependency. It is the lawful and rightful share of the LGU as specified in "TITLE III, SHARES OF LOCAL GOVERNMENT UNITS IN THE PROCEEDS OF NATIONAL TAXES, CHAPTER I, Allotment of Internal Revenue Taxes, Section 284."
- Imperial Manila does not exist anymore. Budgetary planning has been .
- DURING ELECTIONS: Where do City and Municipality politicians go to campaign? They seek the support of the Barangay officials. They plead to the barangay folks for the votes. After the election they forget you. Do not ever forget the power of the barangay.
Ignorance keeps the pinoys thinking that Manila rules. Be informed, be educated and make your barangay prosper.
- Absolutely NO need for FEDERALISM. It is a ploy to give the Bangsamoro an Islamic State where the religion of . Bangsamoro will be a HOMELAND not for all Filipinos but for only the Muslim Filipinos. It violates the constitution's "separation of church and state". Religion is always good for the people but it should never be embraced or financed by government. Tax exemption is not tantamount to financing. Every non-profit organization is tax-exempt.
Businesses in Taguisian, Mabuhay, Zamboanga Sibugay, Philippines
- We invite you to list your business located in Taguisian, Mabuhay.
- Give your business a good description. Add your address and contact number if available.
- Resorts, restaurants, pension houses, or hotels are welcome to be listed here.
- Bakery, Mechanical Shop, Bicycle Shop, Tailor shops can be listed here.
- If you have a pharmacy or gas station, it can be listed here too.
- Hardware stores, Agrivets, salon, spas, etc. are welcome to be listed.
- We do not allow external links except for our sponsor zamboanga.com and maletsky.com. If you have an external site for your business you may not link to it in Z-Wiki but you can point to it. e.g. list it like this: www.my??business.com - this tells the people of your website but it does not link to it.
- Businesses in Taguisian
- The name of your business, address, phone number
Real Estate for Sale in Taguisian, Mabuhay, Zamboanga Sibugay, Philippines
- If you have real estate property, whether its commercial, residential, farm land, or just an empty lot in Taguisian, you can list that property for FREE HERE in Z-wiki.
- You can list your House and lot or farm land for sale for free here in Z-Wiki
Churches, Mosques, or Places of Worship in Taguisian, Mabuhay, Zamboanga Sibugay, Philippines
The name of your church, mosque, or place of worship can be listed in this community page. Take a picture of the facade of your church or place of worship and it can be posted here. We can even provide you with a free webpage. You can enter the data (story about your place of worship) here yourself, email the information or pictures to (firstname.lastname@example.org) or via.
- FILIPINOS WAKE UP! THE TAXES YOU PAID ARE USED BY THE GOVERNMENT TO EXCLUSIVELY FINANCE THE RELIGION OF ISLAM.
Freedom of religion, yes. Equality, yes. But no favoritism.
Schools in Taguisian, Mabuhay, Zamboanga Sibugay, Philippines
- Take a picture of your school building(s) and send your pictures via email to (email@example.com) or message me via . I will then post the pictures in this page.
Due to Covid19: Pursuant to the instructions of President Roa Duterte, and as recommended by the DepEd, the opening of classes for the year 2020-2021 is deferred to October 5, 2020.
- List of schools: >>> click
PUBLIC NOTICE: Why pretend that the National language of the Philippines is Tagalog? It should be English. To be a Teacher, doctor, lawyer, engineer, architect, nurse, computer technician; what books do you learn from? English books of course. All your tests are in English. The constitution of the Philippines is written in English. All the laws and new laws introduced by congress are in English. For that matter, you can't be a teacher in a school system unless you know English. The "Licensure Exam for Teachers" is in ENGLISH! Who are these people forcing Tagalog down our throats? Tagalog is simply one of the many dialects of the Philippines. Keep your dialects but learn and be fluent and proficient in ENGLISH.
The schools in Taguisian
Economy of Taguisian, Mabuhay, Zamboanga Sibugay, Philippines
- If you have an article that talks about the improvement of the economy of Taguisian, Mabuhay you can post that article here. If you come across any news items that talk about the economy of Taguisian, Mabuhay, you may post it here. Of course you have to reference the writer of the article. Any improvement to transportation, power and service usually improves the economy of the community, so go ahead and report that too.
Natural Resources of Taguisian, Mabuhay, Zamboanga Sibugay, Philippines
This page needs some articles about the natural resources of Taguisian, Mabuhay. Where does the energy source of this Mabuhay come from? Are there any mining industries? Rivers and tributaries are part of the natural resources.
Tourists Attractions of Taguisian, Mabuhay, Zamboanga Sibugay, Philippines
- Help us add some of the tourist attractions of Taguisian in Z-wiki. This will help boost the local economy of Taguisian. Anything that is unique or anything that stands out in your community may be a tourist attraction.
- Landmarks are usually photographed a lot by visitors. Post the Taguisian landmarks here.
Fiestas and Traditions of Taguisian, Mabuhay, Zamboanga Sibugay, Philippines
Fiesta date of Taguisian
Your Story about Taguisian, Mabuhay, Zamboanga Sibugay, Philippines
Tell your story about Taguisian. You can talk about the good things in Taguisian or simply talk about the past. You can talk about the eco-system of Taguisian. What is the local LGU doing about the preservation of your natural resources? The topic can start here and once it gets bigger it can have a page of its own in Z-Wiki. It's all up to you.
- Pictures of Taguisian
- Click HERE to view more PHOTOS about Taguisian, Mabuhay.