Abunda, Mabuhay, Zamboanga Sibugay, Philippines
List of the 17 Regions in the Philippines
National - Capital Region ● I - Ilocos ● II - Cagayan ● III - C. Luzon ● IV-A - Calabarzon ● IV-B - Mimaropa ● V - Bicol ● VI - W. Visayas ● VII - C. Visayas ● VIII - E. Visayas ● IX - Zamboanga ● X - N. Mindanao ● XI - Davao ● XII - Soccsksargen ● XIII - Caraga ● XIV - CAR ● XV - BARMM
Within these 17 regions in the Philippines, there are 42,046 barangays, 1488 municipalities, 146 cities, 81 provinces. It has a democratic form of government and the freedom of speech is upheld by law. English is the "lingua franca" and is the mode of instruction in all high schools, colleges and universities. Laws and contracts are written in English.
- Minimize corruption and maximize prosperity with a Guarantee of One Senator per Region. They divided the Philippines into REGIONS, but kept SENATORIAL representation national with no accountability to any regions.. No wonder many regions remain poor. Petition for a regional senatorial election. All regions will have senatorial representation.
Barangays of Mabuhay in the Zamboanga Sibugay Province within Region IX in the Republic of the Philippines
Abunda || Bagong Silang || Bangkaw-bangkaw || Caliran || Catipan || Kauswagan || Ligaya || Looc-Barlak || Malinao || Pamansaan || Pinalim || Poblacion || Punawan || Santo Niño || Sawa || Sioton || Taguisian || Tandu-Comot
The Philippines has been a "decentralized" form of government since 1991, contrary to what most Filipinos think. Ever since the creation of Republic Act 7160, each LGU is responsible for its own domain. Even the smallest LGU the barangay creates its own Budget. It is not dependent on handouts from the city, municipality or province. "IMPERIAL MANILA IS A MYTH!", it does not exist anymore. The Philippine budget formulation system is not centralized. . It is the responsibility of each LGU to submit their budgetary needs for review. Failure to submit is the problem.
|Adopt this webpage. Help your community get more exposure to TOURISTS and INVESTORS. Help us improve this webpage.|
Barangay Seal Picture
Please upload Picture
Zamboanga Sibugay within the island of Mindanao
Barangay Hall Picture
Please Upload Picture
Location of Abunda, Mabuhay, Zamboanga Sibugay, Philippines
History of Abunda, Mabuhay, Zamboanga Sibugay, Philippines
Contribute your knowledge about the history of Abunda
People of Abunda, Mabuhay, Zamboanga Sibugay, Philippines
Total Population of Abunda
Local Government Unit LGU of Abunda, Mabuhay, Zamboanga Sibugay, Philippines
|Republic Act No. 11462 Approved: 03 December 2019: That the barangay and sangguniang kabataan elections on the second Monday of May 2020 shall be postponed to December 5, 2022. The elected barangay officials as of May 14, 2018 will serve until December of 2022.|
- Elected Officers of Abunda for the term of 2018 - 2020
- Punong Barangay Chairman/Captain : ?
- Barangay Kagawads/Councilors:
- 7 members: Need their names
- Sangguniang Kabataan (SK officials)
- SK Chairman: ?
- SK kagawad:
- 7 members: need their names
- Elected Abunda Officers for the term of 2013 - 2016
- Punong Barangay (Captain/Chairman): < > Bajin, Hilario Perez
- Barangay Kagawad (Councilor): < > Canoy, Reynante Besin
- Barangay Kagawad (Councilor): < > Abdul, Lajid Jailani
- Barangay Kagawad (Councilor): < > Barnigo, Merlinda Lapaz
- Barangay Kagawad (Councilor): < > Besin, Jimmy Guillano
- Barangay Kagawad (Councilor): < > Trosa, Sebastian Asintesta
- Barangay Kagawad (Councilor): < > Baguion, Felipo Colminas
- Barangay Kagawad (Councilor): < > Sanchez, Rolando Jr. Villarin
- Elected Abunda Officers for the term of 2010 - 2013
- Abunda, Mabuhay, Barangay Chairman, Hilario Perez Bajin
- Abunda, Mabuhay, Barangay Kagawad 1, Aboul Jailani Lajid
- Abunda, Mabuhay, Barangay Kagawad 2, Rosemarie Baguion
- Abunda, Mabuhay, Barangay Kagawad 3, Reynante Canoy
- Abunda, Mabuhay, Barangay Kagawad 4, Simplicio Gonzaga
- Abunda, Mabuhay, Barangay Kagawad 5, Robert Villacura
- Abunda, Mabuhay, Barangay Kagawad 6, Jimmy Besin
- Abunda, Mabuhay, Barangay Kagawad 7, Jumar Aldaya
This is the.
- Every Government Unit in the Philippines is within a Barangay. The municipal hall, city hall, the provincial capitol building, and even the Malacañang Palace where the president resides is within a Barangay.
The barangay has power and authority over its domain. The improvement of the barangay rests on the barangay officials. The barangay chairman, the barangay council and the local businessmen forge the prosperity of the barangay. Not the president of the Philippines, senate, nor congress. Not the governor of the province, not the mayor nor council of the municipality or city. Poor barangays stay poor because of weak and/or ignorant(uninformed) barangay leaders.
When roads or any infrastructure need to be built, improved or repaired, all the barangay officials have to do is make a resolution and present it to the city or municipality council. The resolution will force the city/municipal council or responsible government office to hear the legitimate demands. "The squeaky wheel gets the grease."
- Each city or municipality is represented by the "barangay association or federation". The elected president of the Association of Barangay Council and the President of Kabataan (SK) association each have a seat in the City/Municipality council. Their powers are the same and equal to the elected city/municipality councilors. They are there to help lobby the demands of the barangays. They are not there just to collect a big salary and rub elbows with the regular elected city/municipality council, but to also represent the needs of the barangays.
- The duties of the barangay officials are specifically written in Chapter III(Punong Barangay) and Chapter IV (The Sangguniang Barangay). Read it..
Practically anything that has to do with the barangay, the barangay officials have a say on it and most likely the authority over it. The majority of the barangay officials are not aware of their duties and power. They depend on the city council or mayor. The elected barangay officials are afraid of the mayor and city/municipality's "Sangguniang Panlungsod". They are in fear of being ousted or removed from office. The truth is, the "Sangguniang Panlungsod" does not have the power to remove or suspend any elected barangay officials from office. Only the COURT OF LAW can do this (judicial branch of the government). Elected public officials can't be suspended by the DILG or the office of the president unless an official complaint has been filed, there must be proof and there must be due process. Republic Act 7160 chapter 4, Section 60. Information is power. Be informed. Do not be intimidated by the president, senator, congressman, governor, mayor, vice-mayor, or councilors. Do your job.
The control of traffic is not up to the city council or chief of police. It is controlled by the barangay. If the barangay needs traffic enforcers, the barangay can make a resolution to demand it from the city or municipality council. When the electric coop or the water district do not maintain their lines, the barangay can directly demand for the maintenance from the utility companies. No need to wait for city council.
The citizens also has the power to make demands to the barangay officials. In case the officials get blinded. Simply file an official complaint with the barangay secretary naming the Punong barangay as the respondent representing the barangay.
- If the power lines are sagging, don't go to the power company, go to the barangay office. Ask the barangay for a DEMAND resolution against the power company.
- If the water lines are busted, don't wait for the water company, go to the barangay office. Ask the barangay for a DEMAND resolution against the water company.
- If the potholes in the road are not fixed, don't wait for the The Department of Public Works and Highways (DPWH), go to the barangay office. Ask the barangay for a DEMAND resolution against the DPWH.
- Are you beginning to get the point?
Cleaning the shorelines, drainage systems, streets, rivers, and parks within your barangay is YOUR responsibility. You are accountable for this. It is not the responsibility of the City/Municipality officials. The citizens and officials of the barangay are responsible. Stop blaming others.
- BUDGET: As far as the preparation for the budget expenditures, it starts at the barangay level, then moves on to cities, municipalities, provinces and regions. The barangays need to exercise their authority. They need to put their yearly budget together for their administration and future projects. The majority of the barangays leave this job to the municipality and city. This is so wrong. Then when the budget doesn't come or is lacking, they complain.
- The budget for the barangays does go to the City or Municipality, but simply for holding and later distribution. The city or municipality DOES NOT approve the budget. It was already approved by congress. The city or municipality simply "distributes" the approved budget.
- The bureau of internal revenue is in cahoots to subdue the barangays, municipalities and provinces. They call the rightful shares to the taxes collected as "Internal Revenue Allotment Dependency". It is not a dependency. It is the lawful and rightful share of the LGU as specified in "TITLE III, SHARES OF LOCAL GOVERNMENT UNITS IN THE PROCEEDS OF NATIONAL TAXES, CHAPTER I, Allotment of Internal Revenue Taxes, Section 284."
- "IMPERIAL MANILA IS A MYTH!", it does not exist anymore. The Philippine budget formulation system is not centralized. . It is the responsibility of each LGU to submit their budgetary needs for review. Failure to submit is the problem.
- DURING ELECTIONS: Where do City and Municipality politicians go to campaign? They seek the support of the Barangay officials. They plead to the barangay folks for the votes. Even the candidate for president. But after the election they ignore you. Do not ever forget the power of the barangay.
Ignorance keeps the pinoys thinking that Manila rules. Be informed, be educated and make your barangay prosper.
- Absolutely NO need for FEDERALISM. It is a ploy to give the Bangsamoro an Islamic State where the religion of . Bangsamoro will be a HOMELAND not for all Filipinos but for only the Muslim Filipinos. It violates the constitution's "separation of church and state". Religion is always good for the people but it should never be embraced or financed by government. Tax exemption is not tantamount to financing. Every non-profit organization is tax-exempt.
Businesses in Abunda, Mabuhay, Zamboanga Sibugay, Philippines
- We invite you to list your business located in Abunda, Mabuhay.
- Give your business a good description. Add your address and contact number if available.
- Resorts, restaurants, pension houses, or hotels are welcome to be listed here.
- Bakery, Mechanical Shop, Bicycle Shop, Tailor shops can be listed here.
- If you have a pharmacy or gas station, it can be listed here too.
- Hardware stores, Agrivets, salon, spas, etc. are welcome to be listed.
- We do not allow external links except for our sponsor zamboanga.com and maletsky.com. If you have an external site for your business you may not link to it in Z-Wiki but you can point to it. e.g. list it like this: www.my??business.com - this tells the people of your website but it does not link to it.
- Businesses in Abunda
- The name of your business, address, phone number
Real Estate for Sale in Abunda, Mabuhay, Zamboanga Sibugay, Philippines
- If you have real estate property, whether its commercial, residential, farm land, or just an empty lot in Abunda, you can list that property for FREE HERE in Z-wiki.
- You can list your House and lot or farm land for sale for free here in Z-Wiki
Churches, Mosques, or Places of Worship in Abunda, Mabuhay, Zamboanga Sibugay, Philippines
The name of your church, mosque, or place of worship can be listed in this community page. Take a picture of the facade of your church or place of worship and it can be posted here. We can even provide you with a free webpage. You can enter the data (story about your place of worship) here yourself, email the information or pictures to (firstname.lastname@example.org) or via.
- FILIPINOS WAKE UP! THE TAXES YOU PAID ARE USED BY THE GOVERNMENT TO EXCLUSIVELY FINANCE THE RELIGION OF ISLAM.
Freedom of religion, yes. Equality, yes. But no favoritism.
Schools in Abunda, Mabuhay, Zamboanga Sibugay, Philippines
- Take a picture of your school building(s) and send your pictures via email to (email@example.com) or message me via . I will then post the pictures in this page.
Due to Covid19: Pursuant to the instructions of President Roa Duterte, and as recommended by the DepEd, classes for the year 2021-2022 will be opened but will be monitored.
- List of schools: >>> click
PUBLIC NOTICE: Why pretend that the National language of the Philippines is Tagalog? It should be English. To be a Teacher, doctor, lawyer, engineer, architect, nurse, computer technician; what books do you learn from? English books of course. All your tests are in English. The constitution of the Philippines is written in English. All the laws and new laws introduced by congress are in English. For that matter, you can't be a teacher in a school system unless you know English. The "Licensure Exam for Teachers" is in ENGLISH! Who are these people forcing Tagalog down our throats? Tagalog is simply one of the many dialects of the Philippines. Keep your dialects but learn and be fluent and proficient in ENGLISH.
The schools in Abunda
Economy of Abunda, Mabuhay, Zamboanga Sibugay, Philippines
- If you have an article that talks about the improvement of the economy of Abunda, Mabuhay you can post that article here. If you come across any news items that talk about the economy of Abunda, Mabuhay, you may post it here. Of course you have to reference the writer of the article. Any improvement to transportation, power and service usually improves the economy of the community, so go ahead and report that too.
Natural Resources of Abunda, Mabuhay, Zamboanga Sibugay, Philippines
This page needs some articles about the natural resources of Abunda, Mabuhay. Where does the energy source of this Mabuhay come from? Are there any mining industries? Rivers and tributaries are part of the natural resources.
Tourists Attractions of Abunda, Mabuhay, Zamboanga Sibugay, Philippines
- Help us add some of the tourist attractions of Abunda in Z-wiki. This will help boost the local economy of Abunda. Anything that is unique or anything that stands out in your community may be a tourist attraction.
- Landmarks are usually photographed a lot by visitors. Post the Abunda landmarks here.
Fiestas and Traditions of Abunda, Mabuhay, Zamboanga Sibugay, Philippines
Fiesta date of Abunda
Your Story about Abunda, Mabuhay, Zamboanga Sibugay, Philippines
Tell your story about Abunda. You can talk about the good things in Abunda or simply talk about the past. You can talk about the eco-system of Abunda. What is the local LGU doing about the preservation of your natural resources? The topic can start here and once it gets bigger it can have a page of its own in Z-Wiki. It's all up to you.
- Pictures of Abunda
- Click HERE to view more PHOTOS about Abunda, Mabuhay.
Featured News of The Philippine
Updated: May 27, 2022
Biliran lauds passage of law setting up cultural center, museum.
TACLOBAN CITY – The passage of a law establishing the Biliran Cultural Center and Museum will help promote the cultural heritage of the country’s fourth-smallest province, a solon said on Friday. In a Facebook post, Biliran Lone District Rep. Gerardo Espina, Jr. said the House bill for Biliran Cultural Center and Museum has been approved and enacted into law known as Republic Act 11772 “An Act Establishing the Biliran Cultural Center and Museum in the Province of Biliran, Defining Its Purposes and Objectives, and Appropriating Funds Therefor.”
198 NegOr villages declared drug-cleared, -free
DUMAGUETE CITY – A total of 198 barangays in Negros Oriental have been declared as drug-free or drug-cleared, an official of the Negros Oriental Provincial Police Office (NOPPO) on Friday said. Provincial police director Col. Germano Mallari said of the number, 145 villages were cleared and 53 were certified unaffected or drug-free.