List of the 17 Regions in the Philippines
National - Capital Region ● I - Ilocos ● II - Cagayan ● III - C. Luzon ● IV-A - Calabarzon ● IV-B - Mimaropa ● V - Bicol ● VI - W. Visayas ● VII - C. Visayas ● VIII - E. Visayas ● IX - Zamboanga ● X - N. Mindanao ● XI - Davao ● XII - Soccsksargen ● XIII - Caraga ● XIV - CAR ● XV - BARMM
Zamboanga City Mountain Bikers
Road Bicycle Scenic Trails •
Mountain Bike Trails •
Bicycle Races •
Bicycle Manufacturers •
Bicycle Parts •
Bicycle History • Bicycle Organizations • Bicycle Olympics • Mountain Bikers
Seal of the Zamboanga City Mountain Bikers
- 1 Zamboanga City, Philippines - Zamboanga City Mountain Bikers
- 2 Past Race events of the Zamboanga City Mountain Bikers
- 3 Upcoming Events of the Zamboanga City Mountain Bikers
- 4 Zamboanga City Mountain Bikers supports Philippine Cycling
- 5 Some Pictures of the Zamboanga City Mountain Bikers
- 6 Zamboanga City Mountain Bikers Photo Gallery
Zamboanga City, Philippines - Zamboanga City Mountain Bikers
- Officers of the Zamboanga City Mountain Bikers
- President: ??
- Vice-President: ?
Past Race events of the Zamboanga City Mountain Bikers
Upcoming Events of the Zamboanga City Mountain Bikers
- What's up?
Zamboanga City Mountain Bikers supports Philippine Cycling
Philippine Cycling is about cycling in the Philippnes. Philippine Cycling helps promote bike races, cycling clubs, bicycle tours, and the development of bicycle trails. Activities are coordinated with bike shops and cycling clubs throughout the Philippines to promote the fun of riding bikes. Philippine Cycling will be coordinating events with tour of Luzon, Visayas and Mindanao. Road biking and mountain bikings will be promoted by Philippine Cycling.
Cycling Activity to Participate In
Your cycling activity can be posted here and it will be shown in all the Provincial, City, Municipal and Barangay pages. Your 2015 Cycling Race or Activity can be Posted here.
- ILOILO CITY, April 27-May 2, 2015 (PNA) – Some 5,000 bikers are expected to join the second Iloilo Bike Festival slated April 27-May 2, 2015 as the city continues to aspire to become a bike-able walkable metropolis. The activity that supported by the John B. Lacson Foundation Maritime University (JBLFMU) and Megaworld Iloilo aims to promote Iloilo as a safe and bike friendly city, promote the share-a-road movement encourage Ilonggos to commute via biking and raise Ilonggos awareness on the benefits of biking on health, safety and environment concerns. Read More....
- CYCLING Le Tour de Filipinas 2015 set as country celebrates 60 years of top-caliber cycling Feb 1 to Feb 4 2015 - View the result of the race: A four stage race. Stage 1 starts in Balanga and back to Balanga for a 126K race Feb 1, 2015 (Sunday); stage 2 starts in Balanga, Bataan to Iba, Zambales for a 154.7 K race Feb 2, 2015 (Monday); stage 3 starts in Iba, Zambales to Lingayen, Pangasinan for a 150.1K race Feb 3, 2015 (Tuesday); stage 4 starts in Lingayen, Pangasinan to Baguio City, Benguet for a 101.7K race Feb 4, 2015 (Wednesday). For a total distance of 532.5 Kms. Read More >>>
- Ronda Pilipinas: Feb 8 - 27 2015:>> Discovering young riders for the national team will be the main objective of the LBC Ronda Pilipinas 2015 when the country’s premiere cycling race hits the road on Feb. 8 in Butuan City. Ronda Pilipinas executive project director Moe Chulani said the international multistage bikathon, which ends on Feb. 27, will have two qualifying legs of four stages each in Mindanao and the Visayas where the top riders will advance to face a tough foreign challenge in the six-stage Luzon finale. Read More>>>
Some Pictures of the Zamboanga City Mountain Bikers
- Do this so your photo upload will be properly categorized for Zamboanga City Mountain Bikers.
- Copy and paste the code below in "GREEN" to the body or "Summary" of the image file that you are uploading.
[[Category:Zamboanga City Mountain Bikers]]
[[Category:Philippine Cycling Photo Gallery]]
*[[Zamboanga City Mountain Bikers]]