Ulango, Calamba City, Laguna, Philippines
List of Barangays (54) in Calamba City in the Laguna Province within Region IV-A(Calabarzon) in the Republic of The Philippines
Bagong Kalsada | Banadero | Banlic | Barandal | Barangay 1 | Barangay 2 | Barangay 3 | Barangay 4 | Barangay 5 | Barangay 6 | Barangay 7 | Batino | Bubuyan | Bucal | Bunggo | Burol | Camaligan | Canlubang | Halang | Hornalan | Kay-Anlog | La Mesa | Laguerta | Lawa | Lecheria | Lingga | Looc | Mabato | Majada Labas | Makiling | Mapagong | Masili | Maunong | Mayapa | Milagrosa (Tulo) | Paciano Rizal | Palingon | Palo-Alto | Pansol | Parian | Prinza | Punta | Puting Lupa | Real | Saimsim | Sampiruhan | San Cristobal | San Jose | San Juan | Sirang Lupa | Sucol | Turbina | Ulango | Uwisan
|Adopt this webpage. Help your community get more exposure to TOURISTS and INVESTORS. Help us improve this webpage.|
Locations of Barangays in Calamba City
Calamba City, Laguna
Laguna Province within The Philippines
- 1 Location of Ulango, Calamba City, Laguna, Philippines
- 2 History of Ulango, Calamba City, Laguna, Philippines
- 3 People of Ulango, Calamba City, Laguna, Philippines
- 4 Elected Government Officials of Ulango, Calamba City, Laguna, Philippines
- 5 Businesses in Ulango, Calamba City, Laguna, Philippines
- 6 Ulango, Calamba City, Laguna, Philippines supports Philippine Cycling
- 7 Real Estate or Properties for Sale or lease in Ulango, Calamba City, Laguna, Philippines
- 8 Churches, Mosques, or Places of Worship in Ulango, Calamba City, Laguna, Philippines
- 9 Schools in Ulango, Calamba City, Laguna, Philippines
- 10 Economy of Ulango, Calamba City, Laguna, Philippines
- 11 Natural Resources of Ulango, Calamba City, Laguna, Philippines
- 12 Tourists Attractions of Ulango, Calamba City, Laguna, Philippines
- 13 Fiestas and Traditions of Ulango, Calamba City, Laguna, Philippines
- 14 Your Story about Ulango, Calamba City, Laguna, Philippines
- 15 The oldest man or woman in Ulango, Calamba City, Laguna, Philippines
- 16 Sports News of Ulango, Calamba City, Laguna, Philippines
- 17 News and Events
- 18 Ulango, Calamba City Photo Gallery
- 19 Why Z-Wiki Ulango, Calamba City?
- 20 Disclaimer
Location of Ulango, Calamba City, Laguna, Philippines
- Ulango is one of the Barangays of Calamba City.
- Calamba City is in the Province of Laguna
- Laguna is in the island of Luzon and within Region IV-A.
History of Ulango, Calamba City, Laguna, Philippines
Contribute your knowledge about the history of Ulango
People of Ulango, Calamba City, Laguna, Philippines
Total Population of Ulango
Elected Government Officials of Ulango, Calamba City, Laguna, Philippines
- Elected Ulango Officers for the term of 2013 - 2016
- Punong Barangay : Redondo, Ambrocio Evangelista
- Barangay Kagawad <:> Paz, Arnold Quiatchon
- Barangay Kagawad <:> Evangelista, Andro Magpantay
- Barangay Kagawad <:> Magpantay, Felix Pecayo
- Barangay Kagawad <:> Torres, Calixto Evangelista
- Barangay Kagawad <:> Torres, Domingo Quiatchon
- Barangay Kagawad <:> Evangelista, Periano Lugo
- Barangay Kagawad <:> Pecayo, Catherine Laurel
- Elected Ulango Officers for the term of 2010 - 2013
- Laguna, City Of Calamba, Ulango, Barangay Captain, Ambrocio E. Redondo
- Laguna, City Of Calamba, Ulango, Kagawad 1, Severo M. Quiatchon
- Laguna, City Of Calamba, Ulango, Kagawad 2, Alberto L. Paz
- Laguna, City Of Calamba, Ulango, Kagawad 3, Periano L. Evangelista
- Laguna, City Of Calamba, Ulango, Kagawad 4, Arnold Q. Paz
- Laguna, City Of Calamba, Ulango, Kagawad 5, Felix P. Magpantay
- Laguna, City Of Calamba, Ulango, Kagawad 6, Hermogenes R. Quilay
- Laguna, City Of Calamba, Ulango, Kagawad 7, Antero V. Quiatchon
- Laguna, City Of Calamba, Ulango, SK Chairman, Catherine L. Pecayo
Businesses in Ulango, Calamba City, Laguna, Philippines
- Take a picture of your Business in Ulango Upload that picture here in zamboanga.com and that picture can immediately be your business webpage. It is that easy.
- Businesses in Ulango
- Auto and Motorcycle dealers
- Banks and Financial Institutions in Ulango
- Clinics and Hospitals
- Convenient Stores, Hardware and Supplies
- Department Stores and Appliance Stores
- Hotels, Motels, Pension Houses and Boarding
- Pharmacies or Drug Stores
- Repair Shops
- Restaurants, Carenderias, Coffee Shops and Resorts in Ulango
- Salons and Barber Shops
- Supermarket, wet market
- How to Improve Your Business and Livelihood
The Philippine Livelihood Program: The Philippine government provides several programs to enhance the livelihood of the Filipino people. The department of Science and Technology through its Technology Research Center (TRC) regurlarly conducts various types of hands-on and personalized training programs.
- DOST - Website
- UPLiFT stands for Urban Program for Livelihood Finance and Training. - Website
- DSWD Pro-poor and Livelihood Programs - Website
Ulango, Calamba City, Laguna, Philippines supports Philippine Cycling
Philippine Cycling is about cycling in the Philippnes. Philippine Cycling helps promote bike races, cycling clubs, bicycle tours, and the development of bicycle trails. Activities are coordinated with bike shops and cycling clubs throughout the Philippines to promote the fun of riding bikes. Philippine Cycling will be coordinating events with tour of Luzon, Visayas and Mindanao. Road biking and mountain bikings will be promoted by Philippine Cycling.
Cycling Activity to Participate In
Your cycling activity can be posted here and it will be shown in all the Provincial, City, Municipal and Barangay pages. Your 2015 Cycling Race or Activity can be Posted here.
- ILOILO CITY, April 27-May 2, 2015 (PNA) – Some 5,000 bikers are expected to join the second Iloilo Bike Festival slated April 27-May 2, 2015 as the city continues to aspire to become a bike-able walkable metropolis. The activity that supported by the John B. Lacson Foundation Maritime University (JBLFMU) and Megaworld Iloilo aims to promote Iloilo as a safe and bike friendly city, promote the share-a-road movement encourage Ilonggos to commute via biking and raise Ilonggos awareness on the benefits of biking on health, safety and environment concerns. Read More....
- CYCLING Le Tour de Filipinas 2015 set as country celebrates 60 years of top-caliber cycling Feb 1 to Feb 4 2015 - View the result of the race: A four stage race. Stage 1 starts in Balanga and back to Balanga for a 126K race Feb 1, 2015 (Sunday); stage 2 starts in Balanga, Bataan to Iba, Zambales for a 154.7 K race Feb 2, 2015 (Monday); stage 3 starts in Iba, Zambales to Lingayen, Pangasinan for a 150.1K race Feb 3, 2015 (Tuesday); stage 4 starts in Lingayen, Pangasinan to Baguio City, Benguet for a 101.7K race Feb 4, 2015 (Wednesday). For a total distance of 532.5 Kms. Read More >>>
- Ronda Pilipinas: Feb 8 - 27 2015:>> Discovering young riders for the national team will be the main objective of the LBC Ronda Pilipinas 2015 when the country’s premiere cycling race hits the road on Feb. 8 in Butuan City. Ronda Pilipinas executive project director Moe Chulani said the international multistage bikathon, which ends on Feb. 27, will have two qualifying legs of four stages each in Mindanao and the Visayas where the top riders will advance to face a tough foreign challenge in the six-stage Luzon finale. Read More>>>
- If you have real estate property, whether its commercial, residential, farm land, or just empty or vacant lots in Ulango, you can list that property for FOR FREE. .
- Click to VIEW, EDIT, or ADD Realty Listings.
- You can list your House and lot or farm land for sale or lease for free here.
- If you are a real estate developer, you can list your subdivision, condominiums, high rises, apartment complexes, shopping strips or malls, and open market developments for Free.
Churches, Mosques, or Places of Worship in Ulango, Calamba City, Laguna, Philippines
The name of your church, mosque, or place of worship can be listed in this community page. Take a picture of the facade of your church or place of worship and it can be posted here. We can even provide you with a free webpage. You can enter the data (story about your place of worship) here yourself, email the information or pictures to (email@example.com) or via.
- FILIPINOS WAKE UP! THE TAXES YOU PAID ARE USED BY THE GOVERNMENT TO EXCLUSIVELY FINANCE THE RELIGION OF ISLAM.
Freedom of religion, yes. Equality, yes. But no favoritism.
Schools in Ulango, Calamba City, Laguna, Philippines
The schools in Ulango
Economy of Ulango, Calamba City, Laguna, Philippines
- If you have an article that talks about the improvement of the economy of Ulango, Calamba City you can post that article here. If you come across any news items that talk about the economy of Ulango, Calamba City, you may post it here. Of course you have to reference the writer of the article. Any improvement to transportation, power and service usually improves the economy of the community, so go ahead and report that too.
Natural Resources of Ulango, Calamba City, Laguna, Philippines
This page needs some articles about the natural resources of Ulango, Calamba City. Where does the energy source of this Barangay come from? Are there any mining industries? Rivers and tributaries are part of the natural resources.
Tourists Attractions of Ulango, Calamba City, Laguna, Philippines
- Help us add some of the tourist attractions of Ulango. This will help boost the local economy of Ulango. Anything that is unique or anything that stands out in your community may be a tourist attraction.
- Landmarks are usually photographed a lot by visitors. Post the Ulango landmarks here.
- Places to see in Ulango:
Fiestas and Traditions of Ulango, Calamba City, Laguna, Philippines
Fiesta date of Ulango
Your Story about Ulango, Calamba City, Laguna, Philippines
Create you own personal page about the barangay in the municipality or City you live in. Title it like so for specificity: "Mybarangay, MyCityMunicipality, Myprovince, Philippines by MyFirstname Mylastname". You can update and edit this page anytime and anyway you want. It does not have to follow the standard format of the main wiki. It is your page. A link to your page will be inserted in this main barangay page. Here is an example page.
If you want the tittle to be more generic then do this: "Philippines by Your name". You can insert your picture of anywhere in the Philippines in this page. This will be your personal WIKI social media page.
You can talk about your personal experiences, your advocacies, the environmental conditions of your barangay, municipality, city or province.
The oldest man or woman in Ulango, Calamba City, Laguna, Philippines
Do you know who the oldest man or woman is in Ulango? Zamboanga.com is starting this inquiry in order to honor the older generation of the Philippines. Please provide the full name and date of birth of the elder living in Ulango. We will then post your entry in the Oldest Man or Woman in the Philippines page.
Sports News of Ulango, Calamba City, Laguna, Philippines
Every community has its sports hero. Who is the sports hero of Ulango? Are there any basketball courts, tennis courts, volleyball courts, baseball fields, softball fields, or any type of sports area or arena in Ulango? Go ahead and list any upcoming sports events in Ulango.
- DSCP holds 2019 midyear ranking competition
- Monday, July 15, 2019 4:00 am
- The DanceSport Council of the Philippines, Inc. (DSCPI) headed by President Becky Garcia will hold the 2019 DSCPI Midyear Ranking and Competition at the Ballroom Hall of Valle Verde Country Club, Pasig City on July 20, 2019.
- Garcia said she’s expecting 400 DanceSports athletes who will be joining the ranking competition backed by the Philippine Sports Commission, Philippine Olympic Committee, Philippine Amusement and Gaming Corporation, Flawless, Dance Results Philippines, Like-FM 105.9, Studio AK and The Greenery Bulacan ............................... Full Story»
News and Events
- Philippines eyes air talks with Jordan, Morocco
- Monday, July 15, 2019
- MANILA, Philippines — The Philippines plans to hold air talks with Jordan and Morocco this year to strengthen diplomatic ties and prepare for potential air services agreements with these countries in the future.
- “Most of the air talks this year are more of in the nature of diplomatic commitments. Morocco is asking us. Jordan is asking us. Many countries which are not really in our radar,” Civil Aeronautics Board (CAB) executive director Carmelo Arcilla said ........... Full Story»
- PNOC, Ratio ink exploration deal
- Sunday, July 14, 2019
- STATE-RUN Philippine National Oil Co. (PNOC) and Israeli firm Ratio Petroleum Ltd. signed a non-binding agreement to explore petroleum resources in the Philippines, the Department of Energy (DoE) said.
- In a statement on Friday, the DoE said the memorandum of understanding (MoU) signed by both parties seeks to establish cooperation for the exploration and development of oil and gas resources in the country, including the entrance of PNOC to Service Contract (SC) 76 based on terms to be mutually agreed upon ........... Full Story»
- Do the following so your photo upload will be properly categorized for Ulango.
- Copy and paste the code below in "GREEN" to the body or "Summary" of the image file that you are uploading.
[[Category:Ulango, Calamba City Photo Gallery]]
[[Category:Calamba City Photo Gallery]]
[[Category:Laguna, Philippines Photo Gallery]]
*[[ Ulango, Calamba City, Laguna, Philippines]]
Why Z-Wiki Ulango, Calamba City?
We want to give the people of Ulango the ability to promote their community to the world via the internet by providing this interactive website. The growth of this website of Ulango is not dependent upon one individual. This website will grow as more people of Ulango participate and provide valid information about the community and also by providing pictures about the community. More power to Ulango.
Most of the contents in this site are from registered user collaborations. Information has also been taken from the Department of Tourism, Comelec, National Statistical Coordination Board, DILG: Department of the Interior and Local Government, (LGU) government sites, online news, and other content sites about the specific community. This page does not serve as the official website of the community but rather compliments and helps the community to promote tourism and attract investors.
This is an interactive and collaborative webpage, meant to help promote this community and showcase it to the world via the internet.
This wiki page follows a format. The editor of this wiki page reserves the right to change formats, edit, or delete entries that may be considered as offensive, vulgar or not for the betterment of this wiki page.