The Philippines does not uphold the separation of church and state. It finances Islam.
In Philippines you can grow your own Herbal Remedies to Cure Diseases, Ailments & Illnesses.
• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •
Accept the Bitter to get Better
Tuel, Tublay, Benguet, Philippines
|Adopt this webpage. Help your community get more exposure to TOURISTS and INVESTORS. Help us improve this webpage.|
Tublay, Benguet Map Locator
Municipalities and Cities within the province of Benguet
Benguet Province within The Philippines
- 1 Location of Tuel, Tublay, Benguet, Philippines
- 2 History of Tuel, Tublay, Benguet, Philippines
- 3 People of Tuel, Tublay, Benguet, Philippines
- 4 Elected Government Officials of Tuel, Tublay, Benguet, Philippines
- 5 Businesses in Tuel, Tublay, Benguet, Philippines
- 6 Tuel, Tublay, Benguet, Philippines supports Philippine Cycling
- 7 Real Estate or Properties for Sale or lease in Tuel, Tublay, Benguet, Philippines
- 8 Churches, Mosques, or Places of Worship in Tuel, Tublay, Benguet, Philippines
- 9 Schools in Tuel, Tublay, Benguet, Philippines
- 10 Economy of Tuel, Tublay, Benguet, Philippines
- 11 Natural Resources of Tuel, Tublay, Benguet, Philippines
- 12 Tourists Attractions of Tuel, Tublay, Benguet, Philippines
- 13 Fiestas and Traditions of Tuel, Tublay, Benguet, Philippines
- 14 Your Story about Tuel, Tublay, Benguet, Philippines
- 15 The oldest man or woman in Tuel, Tublay, Benguet, Philippines
- 16 Sports News of Tuel, Tublay, Benguet, Philippines
- 17 News and Events
- 18 Why Z-Wiki Tuel, Tublay?
- 19 Tuel, Tublay Photo and Image Gallery
Location of Tuel, Tublay, Benguet, Philippines
- Tuel is one of the Barangays of Tublay.
- Tublay is in the Province of Benguet
- Benguet is in the island of Luzon and within Region XIV-Cordillera Administrative Region – Northern Luzon
History of Tuel, Tublay, Benguet, Philippines
Contribute your knowledge about the history of Tuel
People of Tuel, Tublay, Benguet, Philippines
Total Population of Tuel
Elected Government Officials of Tuel, Tublay, Benguet, Philippines
|The barangay election of May 14, 2018 is over. The COMELEC is supposed to make the election results PUBLICLY available as President Duterte promised. Will they? Over 500,000 officials were elected. It is February 4, 2019 (over 8 months after the election) and their names are still hidden from the public. Made available only to the specific LGU. Election and Barangay Affairs Department (EBAD): Director Teopisto E. Elnas, Jr. does not reply to our emails. firstname.lastname@example.org (02-525-9298)|
Be a good citizen and SHARE public information. Please message the election result of this barangay to email@example.com or Facebook . The names of the officials will be listed below.
- Elected Officers of Tuel for the term of 2018 - 2021
- Punong Barangay Chairman/Captain :
- Barangay Kagawads/Councilors:
- Sangguniang Kabataan (SK officials)
- SK Chairman:
- SK kagawad:
- Elected Tuel Officers for the term of 2013 - 2016
- Punong Barangay (Captain/Chairman): < > Toribio, Gabriel Laoyan
- Barangay Kagawad (Councilor): < > Salbino, Romana Lunes
- Barangay Kagawad (Councilor): < > Biernes, Aurelio Tamcod
- Barangay Kagawad (Councilor): < > Puyao, James Lunes
- Barangay Kagawad (Councilor): < > Andres, Lorenzo Laoyan
- Barangay Kagawad (Councilor): < > Carpio, Robertson Zarate
- Barangay Kagawad (Councilor): < > Tobias, David Bugtong
- Barangay Kagawad (Councilor): < > Mayones, Nestor Wankey
- Elected Tuel Officers for the term of 2010 - 2013
- BENGUET, TUBLAY, TUEL: Kagawad - Councillor 1: Lorenzo L Andres
- BENGUET, TUBLAY, TUEL: Kagawad - Councillor 2: Romana L Salbino
- BENGUET, TUBLAY, TUEL: Kagawad - Councillor 3: Aurelio T Biernes
- BENGUET, TUBLAY, TUEL: Kagawad - Councillor 4: Andres M Carlos
- BENGUET, TUBLAY, TUEL: Kagawad - Councillor 5: James L Puyao
- BENGUET, TUBLAY, TUEL: Kagawad - Councillor 6: Nestor W Mayones
- BENGUET, TUBLAY, TUEL: Kagawad - Councillor 7: Redentor C Quinuan
- BENGUET, TUBLAY, TUEL: Punong Barangay (Captain - Chairman): Gabriel L Toribio
- BENGUET, TUBLAY, TUEL: Sangguniang Kabataan (Youth Council) Chairman: Maria Concepcion L Puyao
This is the.
The barangay has power and authority over its domain. The improvement of the barangay rests on the barangay officials. The barangay chairman, the barangay council and the local businessmen forge the prosperity of the barangay. Not the president of the Philippines, senate, nor congress, not the governor of the province, not the mayor nor council of the municipality or city. Poor barangays stay poor because of weak and/or ignorant(uninformed) barangay leaders.
When roads need to be built or any infrastructure within the barangay is needed, all the barangay officials have to do is make a resolution and demand for it from the city or municipality council. The resolution will force the city/municipal council or responsible government office to hear the legitimate demands. "The squeaky wheel gets the grease."
Practically anything that has to do with the barangay, the barangay officials have a say on it and most likely the authority over it. The majority of the barangay officials are not aware of their duties and power. They depend on the city council or mayor. The elected barangay officials are afraid of the mayor and city/municipality's "Sangguniang Panlungsod". They are in fear of being ousted or removed from office. The truth is, "Sangguniang Panlungsod" does not have the power to remove any elected barangay officials from office. Only the COURT OF LAW can do this (judicial branch of the government). Information is power. Be informed.
The control of traffic is not up to the city council or chief of police. It is controlled by the barangay. If the barangay needs traffic enforcers, the barangay can make a resolution to demand it from the city or municipality council. When the electric coop or the water district do not maintain their lines, the barangay can directly demand for the maintenance from the utility companies. No need to wait for city council.
The citizens also has the power to make demands to the barangay officials. In case the officials get blinded. Simply file an official complaint with the barangay secretary naming the Punong barangay as the respondent representing the barangay.
- BUDGET: As far as the preparation for the budget expenditures, it starts at the barangay level, then moves on to cities, municipalities, provinces and regions. The barangays need to exercise their authority. They need to put their yearly budget together for their administration and future projects. The majority of the barangays leave this job to the municipality and city. This is so wrong. Then when the budget doesn't come or is lacking, they complain.
- The budget for the barangays does go to the City or Municipality, but simply for holding and later distribution. The city or municipality DOES NOT approve the budget. It was already approved by congress. The city or municipality simply "distributes" the approved budget.
- The bureau of internal revenue is in cahoots to subdue the barangays, municipalities and provinces. They call the rightful shares to the taxes collected as "Internal Revenue Allotment Dependency". It is not a dependency. It is the lawful and rightful share of the LGU as specified in "TITLE III, SHARES OF LOCAL GOVERNMENT UNITS IN THE PROCEEDS OF NATIONAL TAXES, CHAPTER I, Allotment of Internal Revenue Taxes, Section 284."
- Imperial Manila does not exist anymore. Budgetary planning has been .
- DURING ELECTIONS: Where do City and Municipality politicians go to campaign? They seek the support of the Barangay officials. They plead to the barangay folks for the votes. After the election they forget you. Do not ever forget the power of the barangay.
Ignorance keeps the pinoys thinking that Manila rules. Be informed, be educated and make your barangay prosper.
- Absolutely NO need for FEDERALISM. It is a ploy to give the Bangsamoro an Islamic State where the religion of . Bangsamoro will be a HOMELAND not for all Filipinos but for only the Muslim Filipinos. It violates the constitution's "separation of church and state".
Businesses in Tuel, Tublay, Benguet, Philippines
- How to Improve Your Business and Livelihood
The Philippine Livelihood Program: The Philippine government provides several programs to enhance the livelihood of the Filipino people. The department of Science and Technology through its Technology Research Center (TRC) regurlarly conducts various types of hands-on and personalized training programs.
- DOST - Website
- UPLiFT stands for Urban Program for Livelihood Finance and Training. - Website
- DSWD Pro-poor and Livelihood Programs - Website
- An appeal to all business owners: Include the name of the Barangay in the address of your company. This will help promote your barangay.
Take a picture of your Business (from a Sari-Sari Store to a Mega Mall). Upload that picture here in zamboanga.com and that picture can immediately be your business webpage. It is that easy. Here are two examples of how a picture becomes the webpage of the business: FHM Garden Grill and Catering and ABC Shopping Center. If you do not want to "wiki-upload", email your picture to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Give your business a good description. Add your address(include barangay name) and contact number if available.
- Possible Businesses in your Barangay
- Lending Firms, Pawnshops, any Financial businesses
- Clinics and Care Centers
- Convenient Stores, Sari-Sari Stores, Agrivets, or Any kind of Retail Outlet
- Fish & Meat Markets
- Repair Shops
- Restaurants or Carenderias (carinderias), bakeshops
- Beauty Shops and Barber Shops
Tuel, Tublay, Benguet, Philippines supports Philippine Cycling
Philippine Cycling is about cycling in the Philippnes. Philippine Cycling helps promote bike races, cycling clubs, bicycle tours, and the development of bicycle trails. Activities are coordinated with bike shops and cycling clubs throughout the Philippines to promote the fun of riding bikes. Philippine Cycling will be coordinating events with tour of Luzon, Visayas and Mindanao. Road biking and mountain bikings will be promoted by Philippine Cycling.
Cycling Activity to Participate In
Your cycling activity can be posted here and it will be shown in all the Provincial, City, Municipal and Barangay pages. Your 2015 Cycling Race or Activity can be Posted here.
- ILOILO CITY, April 27-May 2, 2015 (PNA) – Some 5,000 bikers are expected to join the second Iloilo Bike Festival slated April 27-May 2, 2015 as the city continues to aspire to become a bike-able walkable metropolis. The activity that supported by the John B. Lacson Foundation Maritime University (JBLFMU) and Megaworld Iloilo aims to promote Iloilo as a safe and bike friendly city, promote the share-a-road movement encourage Ilonggos to commute via biking and raise Ilonggos awareness on the benefits of biking on health, safety and environment concerns. Read More....
- CYCLING Le Tour de Filipinas 2015 set as country celebrates 60 years of top-caliber cycling Feb 1 to Feb 4 2015 - View the result of the race: A four stage race. Stage 1 starts in Balanga and back to Balanga for a 126K race Feb 1, 2015 (Sunday); stage 2 starts in Balanga, Bataan to Iba, Zambales for a 154.7 K race Feb 2, 2015 (Monday); stage 3 starts in Iba, Zambales to Lingayen, Pangasinan for a 150.1K race Feb 3, 2015 (Tuesday); stage 4 starts in Lingayen, Pangasinan to Baguio City, Benguet for a 101.7K race Feb 4, 2015 (Wednesday). For a total distance of 532.5 Kms. Read More >>>
- Ronda Pilipinas: Feb 8 - 27 2015:>> Discovering young riders for the national team will be the main objective of the LBC Ronda Pilipinas 2015 when the country’s premiere cycling race hits the road on Feb. 8 in Butuan City. Ronda Pilipinas executive project director Moe Chulani said the international multistage bikathon, which ends on Feb. 27, will have two qualifying legs of four stages each in Mindanao and the Visayas where the top riders will advance to face a tough foreign challenge in the six-stage Luzon finale. Read More>>>
- If you have real estate property, whether its commercial, residential, farm land, or just empty or vacant lots in Tuel, you can list that property for FOR FREE.
- Click to VIEW, EDIT, or ADD Realty Listings.
- You can list your House and lot or farm land for sale or lease for free here.
- If you are a real estate developer, you can list your subdivision, condominiums, high rises, apartment complexes, shopping strips or malls, and open market developments for Free.
Churches, Mosques, or Places of Worship in Tuel, Tublay, Benguet, Philippines
The name of your church, mosque, or place of worship can be listed in this community page. Take a picture of the facade of your church or place of worship and it can be posted here. We can even provide you with a free webpage. You can enter the data (story about your place of worship) here yourself, email the information or pictures to (email@example.com) or via.
- FILIPINOS WAKE UP! THE TAXES YOU PAID ARE USED BY THE GOVERNMENT TO EXCLUSIVELY FINANCE THE RELIGION OF ISLAM.
Freedom of religion, yes. Equality, yes. But no favoritism.
Schools in Tuel, Tublay, Benguet, Philippines
The schools in Tuel
Economy of Tuel, Tublay, Benguet, Philippines
- If you have an article that talks about the improvement of the economy of Tuel, Tublay you can post that article here. If you come across any news items that talk about the economy of Tuel, Tublay, you may post it here. Of course you have to reference the writer of the article. Any improvement to transportation, power and service usually improves the economy of the community, so go ahead and report that too.
Natural Resources of Tuel, Tublay, Benguet, Philippines
This page needs some articles about the natural resources of Tuel, Tublay. Where does the energy source of this Barangay come from? Are there any mining industries? Rivers and tributaries are part of the natural resources.
Tourists Attractions of Tuel, Tublay, Benguet, Philippines
- Help us add some of the tourist attractions of Tuel. This will help boost the local economy of Tuel. Anything that is unique or anything that stands out in your community may be a tourist attraction.
- Landmarks are usually photographed a lot by visitors. Post the Tuel landmarks here.
- Places to see in Tuel:
Fiestas and Traditions of Tuel, Tublay, Benguet, Philippines
Fiesta date of Tuel
Your Story about Tuel, Tublay, Benguet, Philippines
Tell your story about Tuel. You can talk about the good things in Tuel or simply talk about the past. You can talk about the eco-system of Tuel. What is the local LGU doing about the preservation of your natural resources? The topic can start here and once it gets bigger it can have a page of its own in Z-Wiki. It's all up to you.
The oldest man or woman in Tuel, Tublay, Benguet, Philippines
Do you know who the oldest man or woman is in Tuel? Zamboanga.com is starting this inquiry in order to honor the older generation of the Philippines. Please provide the full name and date of birth of the elder living in Tuel. We will then post your entry in the Oldest Man or Woman in the Philippines page.
Sports News of Tuel, Tublay, Benguet, Philippines
Every community has its sports hero. Who is the sports hero of Tuel? Are there any basketball courts, tennis courts, volleyball courts, baseball fields, softball fields, or any type of sports area or arena in Tuel? Go ahead and list any upcoming sports events in Tuel.
- Perez wins LBC Ronda Pilipinas 2019
- Wednesday, February 13, 2019
- Spaniard Francisco Mancebo Perez of Matrix Powertag Japan bested all comers including Filipinos Ronald Oranza of Navy-Standard Insurance and Dominic Perez of 7Eleven Cliqq-Air21 by Roadbike Philippines to rule the LBC Ronda Pilipinas 2019 that ended in the quiet and serene town of Pandan, Antique.
- Perez, 42, stuck with Oranza and Perez almost all throughout the 148.9-kilometer fifth and final stage that started at the El Pueblo grounds in Roxas City and ended in front of the Pandan Bay Insitute before winding up at 50th in the stage, or 32 seconds off lap winner El Joshua Carino of Navy ............................... Full Story»
News and Events
- Dutch, Japanese shipbuilders keen on investing in PH
- Wednesday, February 6, 2019
- The Maritime Industry Authority (Marina) last week said several foreign companies expressed interests in the maritime development program that will enhance the domestic capability for shipbuilding and ship repair (SBSR) in the country.
- Shipyards Regulation Service (SRS) head of Marina Ramon Hernandez announced this last week. He told reporters, “A Dutch company will be talking to BOI (Board of Investments). We also did investment mission in Japan, two years ago. We were able to encourage Yano Shipbuilding Company in Japan. They also showed interest in putting their facilities here.” ........... Full Story»
- PH, Papua New Guinea sign MOU on fisheries cooperation
- Tuesday, February 5, 2019
- The Department of Agriculture, through the Bureau of Fisheries and Aquatic Resources (BFAR), signed a memorandum of understanding (MOU) with the National Fisheries Authority of the Independent State of Papua New Guinea to improve ties on fisheries development.
- The agreement identifies several areas of cooperation: promotion of fishing ventures in both countries’ waters, post-harvest and fish processing development, training and technology transfer, and joint research activities, among others ........... Full Story»
Why Z-Wiki Tuel, Tublay?
We want to give the people of Tuel the ability to promote their community to the world via the internet by providing this interactive website. The growth of this website of Tuel is not dependent upon one individual. This website will grow as more people of Tuel participate and provide valid information about the community and also by providing pictures about the community. More power to Tuel.
- Do the following so your photo upload will be properly categorized for Tuel.
- Copy and paste the code below in "GREEN" to the body or "Summary" of the image file that you are uploading.
[[Category:Tuel, Tublay Photo and Image Gallery]]
[[Category:Tublay, Benguet, Photo Gallery]]
[[Category:Benguet, Philippines Photo Gallery]]
*[[Tuel, Tublay, Benguet, Philippines]]