Tomongtong, Enrique B. Magalona, Negros Occidental, Philippines
List of the 17 Regions in the Philippines
National - Capital Region ● I - Ilocos ● II - Cagayan ● III - C. Luzon ● IV-A - Calabarzon ● IV-B - Mimaropa ● V - Bicol ● VI - W. Visayas ● VII - C. Visayas ● VIII - E. Visayas ● IX - Zamboanga ● X - N. Mindanao ● XI - Davao ● XII - Soccsksargen ● XIII - Caraga ● XIV - CAR ● XV - BARMM
Within these 17 regions in the Philippines, there are 42,046 barangays, 1488 municipalities, 146 cities, 81 provinces. It has a democratic form of government and the freedom of speech is upheld by law. English is the "lingua franca" and is the mode of instruction in all high schools, colleges and universities. Laws and contracts are written in English.
- Minimize corruption and maximize prosperity with a Guarantee of One Senator per Region. They divided the Philippines into REGIONS, but kept SENATORIAL representation national with no accountability to any regions.. No wonder many regions remain poor. Petition for a regional senatorial election. All regions will have senatorial representation.
Barangays of Enrique B. Magalona in the Negros Occidental Province within Region 6 (Western Visayas) in the Republic of The Philippines
Alacaygan • Alicante • Batea • Canlusong • Consing • Cudangdang • Damgo • Gahit • Latasan • Madalag • Manta-angan • Nanca • Pasil • Poblacion I • Poblacion II • Poblacion III • San Isidro • San Jose • Santo Niño • Tabigue • Tanza • Tomongtong • Tuburan
The Philippines has been a "decentralized" form of government since 1991, contrary to what most Filipinos think. Ever since the creation of Republic Act 7160, each LGU is responsible for its own domain. Even the smallest LGU the barangay creates its own Budget. It is not dependent on handouts from the city, municipality or province. "IMPERIAL MANILA IS A MYTH!", it does not exist anymore. The Philippine budget formulation system is not centralized. . It is the responsibility of each LGU to submit their budgetary needs for review. Failure to submit is the problem.
|Adopt this webpage. Help your community get more exposure to TOURISTS and INVESTORS. Help us improve this webpage.|
Enrique B. Magalona within Negros Occidental
|Interactive Google Satellite Map of Negros Occidental|
Negros Occidental Map Locator
Location of Tomongtong, Enrique B. Magalona, Negros Occidental, Philippines
- Tomongtong is one of the barangays in Enrique B. Magalona.
- Enrique B. Magalona is in the Province of Negros Occidental
- Negros Occidental is in the Island of negros and within Region VI.
- The Island of negros is in Western Visayas.
History of Tomongtong, Enrique B. Magalona, Negros Occidental, Philippines
Contribute your knowledge about the history of Tomongtong
People of Tomongtong, Enrique B. Magalona, Negros Occidental, Philippines
- Population of Tomongtong, ENRIQUE B. MAGALONA (SARAVIA) as of 2020 census: 1,749
Featured News of The Philippines
Updated: August 17, 2022
Mindanao firms bullish to get more deals from Singapore.
DAVAO CITY – The Philippine Chamber of Commerce and Industry (PCCI) has expressed confidence that the newly-signed deals between a Davao company and a Singapore-based firm will open more opportunities for various agricultural and food businesses in Mindanao. “We were able to penetrate the Singaporean market during our business mission in early August, with the closed deal of a Davao company to import 140 footer container of pineapples to the country,” said Arturo Milan, PCCI area vice president for Mindanao, during Wednesday's press briefer.
Health services to improve in 16 remote villages of Butuan City
BUTUAN CITY – The city government has opened the Bilay Main Health Center to serve constituents of at least 16 far-flung barangays here. In a statement Wednesday, the local government said the health facility will be manned by two doctors, 18 nurses, and six midwives from the Department of Health in the Caraga Region (DOH-13).
Local Government Unit LGU of Tomongtong, Enrique B. Magalona, Negros Occidental, Philippines
Elected Tomongtong Officers for the term of 2013 - 2016
- Punong Barangay: < > Bronda, Rolly Batislaon
- Barangay Kagawad: < > Bendicion, Haydiginia Moreno
- Barangay Kagawad: < > Malunes, Andrito Morante
- Barangay Kagawad: < > Legayano, Merlinda Apolinario
- Barangay Kagawad: < > Espacio, Jimmy Gaco
- Barangay Kagawad: < > Gaco, Dalia Villaruz
- Barangay Kagawad: < > Legayano, Renerio, Sr. Huele
- Barangay Kagawad: < > Gaco, Victor Sr. Huele
Businesses in Tomongtong, Enrique B. Magalona, Negros Occidental, Philippines
- We invite you to list your business located in Tomongtong, Enrique B. Magalona, Negros Occidental.
- Give your business a good description. Add your address and contact number if available.
- Resorts, restaurants, pension houses, or hotels are welcome to be listed here.
- Bakery, Mechanical Shop, Bicycle Shop, Tailor shops can be listed here.
- If you have a pharmacy or gas station, it can be listed here too.
- Hardware stores, Agrivets, salon, spas, etc. are welcome to be listed.
- We do not allow external links except for our sponsor zamboanga.com and maletsky.com. If you have an external site for your business you may not link to it in Z-Wiki but you can point to it. e.g. list it like this: www.my??business.com - this tells the people of your website but it does not link to it.
- Businesses in Tomongtong
- The name of your business, address, phone number
Real Estate for Sale in Tomongtong, Enrique B. Magalona, Negros Occidental, Philippines
- If you have real estate property, whether its commercial, residential, farm land, or just an empty lot in Tomongtong, you can list that property for FREE HERE in Z-wiki.
- You can list your House and lot or farm land for sale for free here in Z-Wiki
Churches, Mosques, or Places of Worship in Tomongtong, Enrique B. Magalona, Negros Occidental, Philippines
The name of your church, mosque, or place of worship can be listed in this community page. Take a picture of the facade of your church or place of worship and it can be posted here. We can even provide you with a free webpage. You can enter the data (story about your place of worship) here yourself, email the information or pictures to (email@example.com) or via.
- FILIPINOS WAKE UP! THE TAXES YOU PAID ARE USED BY THE GOVERNMENT TO EXCLUSIVELY FINANCE THE RELIGION OF ISLAM.
Freedom of religion, yes. Equality, yes. But no favoritism.
Schools in Tomongtong, Enrique B. Magalona, Negros Occidental, Philippines
The schools in Tomongtong
Economy of Tomongtong, Enrique B. Magalona, Negros Occidental, Philippines
- If you have an article that talks about the improvement of the economy of Tomongtong, Enrique B. Magalona, Negros Occidental you can post that article here. If you come across any news item that talks about the economy of Tomongtong, Enrique B. Magalona, Negros Occidental, you may post it here. Of course you have to reference the writer of the article. Any improvement to transportation, power and service usually improves the economy of the community, so go ahead and report that too.
Natural Resources of Tomongtong, Enrique B. Magalona, Negros Occidental, Philippines
This page needs some articles about the natural resources of Tomongtong, Enrique B. Magalona, Negros Occidental. Where does the energy source of this Enrique B. Magalona, Negros Occidental come from? Are there any mining industries? Rivers and tributaries are part of the natural resources.
Tourists Attractions of Tomongtong, Enrique B. Magalona, Negros Occidental, Philippines
- Help us add some of the tourist attractions of Tomongtong in Z-wiki. This will help boost the local economy of Tomongtong. Anything that is unique or anything that stands out in your community may be a tourist attraction.
- Landmarks are usually photographed a lot by visitors. Post the Tomongtong landmarks here.
Fiestas and Traditions of Tomongtong, Enrique B. Magalona, Negros Occidental, Philippines
Fiesta date of Tomongtong
Your Story about Tomongtong, Enrique B. Magalona, Negros Occidental, Philippines
Tell your story about Tomongtong. You can talk about the good things in Tomongtong or simply talk about the past. You can talk about the eco-system of Tomongtong. What is the local LGU doing about the preservation of your natural resources The topic can start here and once it gets bigger it can have a page of its own in Z-Wiki. It's all up to you.
Enrique B. Magalona, Negros Occidental supports Philippine Cycling
Philippine Cycling is about cycling in the Philippnes. Philippine Cycling helps promote bike races, cycling clubs, bicycle tours, and the development of bicycle trails. Activities are coordinated with bike shops and cycling clubs throughout the Philippines to promote the fun of riding bikes. Philippine Cycling will be coordinating events with tour of Luzon, Visayas and Mindanao. Road biking and mountain bikings will be promoted by Philippine Cycling.
Cycling Activity to Participate In
Your cycling activity can be posted here and it will be shown in all the Provincial, City, Municipal and Barangay pages. Your 2015 Cycling Race or Activity can be Posted here.
- ILOILO CITY, April 27-May 2, 2015 (PNA) – Some 5,000 bikers are expected to join the second Iloilo Bike Festival slated April 27-May 2, 2015 as the city continues to aspire to become a bike-able walkable metropolis. The activity that supported by the John B. Lacson Foundation Maritime University (JBLFMU) and Megaworld Iloilo aims to promote Iloilo as a safe and bike friendly city, promote the share-a-road movement encourage Ilonggos to commute via biking and raise Ilonggos awareness on the benefits of biking on health, safety and environment concerns. Read More....
- CYCLING Le Tour de Filipinas 2015 set as country celebrates 60 years of top-caliber cycling Feb 1 to Feb 4 2015 - View the result of the race: A four stage race. Stage 1 starts in Balanga and back to Balanga for a 126K race Feb 1, 2015 (Sunday); stage 2 starts in Balanga, Bataan to Iba, Zambales for a 154.7 K race Feb 2, 2015 (Monday); stage 3 starts in Iba, Zambales to Lingayen, Pangasinan for a 150.1K race Feb 3, 2015 (Tuesday); stage 4 starts in Lingayen, Pangasinan to Baguio City, Benguet for a 101.7K race Feb 4, 2015 (Wednesday). For a total distance of 532.5 Kms. Read More >>>
- Ronda Pilipinas: Feb 8 - 27 2015:>> Discovering young riders for the national team will be the main objective of the LBC Ronda Pilipinas 2015 when the country’s premiere cycling race hits the road on Feb. 8 in Butuan City. Ronda Pilipinas executive project director Moe Chulani said the international multistage bikathon, which ends on Feb. 27, will have two qualifying legs of four stages each in Mindanao and the Visayas where the top riders will advance to face a tough foreign challenge in the six-stage Luzon finale. Read More>>>
- Pictures of Tomongtong
- Click HERE to view more PHOTOS about Tomongtong Enrique B. Magalona, Negros Occidental.