List of the 17 Regions in the Philippines
National - Capital Region ● I - Ilocos ● II - Cagayan ● III - C. Luzon ● IV-A - Calabarzon ● IV-B - Mimaropa ● V - Bicol ● VI - W. Visayas ● VII - C. Visayas ● VIII - E. Visayas ● IX - Zamboanga ● X - N. Mindanao ● XI - Davao ● XII - Soccsksargen ● XIII - Caraga ● XIV - CAR ● XV - BARMM
Minimize corruption and maximize prosperity with a Guarantee of One Senator per Region. They divided the Philippines into REGIONS, but kept SENATORIAL representation national with no accountability to any regions.. No wonder many regions remain poor. Petition for a regional senatorial election. All regions will have senatorial representation.
Visit to help propagate the
Tolarucan, Mina, Iloilo, Philippines
The Philippines has 42,046 barangays, 1488 municipalities, 146 cities, 81 provinces and 17 regions. It has a democratic form of government and the freedom of speech is upheld by law. English is the "lingua franca" and is the mode of instruction in all high schools, colleges and universities. Laws and contracts are written in English.
Barangays of Mina, in the Iloilo Province within Region 6-Western Visayas in the Republic of the Philippines
Abat • Agmanaphao • Amiroy • Badiangan • Bangac • Cabalabaguan • Capul-an • Dala • Guibuangan • Janipa-an East • Janipa-an West • Mina East • Mina West • Nasirum • Naumuan • Singay • Talibong Grande • Talibong Pequeño • Tipolo • Tolarucan • Tumay • Yugot
The Philippines has been a "decentralized" form of government since 1991, contrary to what most Filipinos think. Ever since the creation of Republic Act 7160, each LGU is responsible for its own domain. Even the smallest LGU the barangay creates its own Budget. It is not dependent on handouts from the city, municipality or province. "IMPERIAL MANILA IS A MYTH!", it does not exist anymore. The Philippine budget formulation system is not centralized. . It is the responsibility of each LGU to submit their budgetary needs for review. Failure to submit is the problem.
Mina within Iloilo
|Interactive Google Satellite Map of Iloilo, Philippines|
Map Locator of Iloilo Province
Location of Tolarucan, Mina, Iloilo, Philippines
- Tolarucan is one of the Barangays of Mina.
- Mina is in the Province of Iloilo
- Iloilo is in the island of Panay and within Region_VI.
History of Tolarucan, Mina, Iloilo, Philippines
Contribute your knowledge about the history of Tolarucan
People of Tolarucan, Mina, Iloilo, Philippines
Total Population of Tolarucan
Elected Government Officials of Tolarucan, Mina, Iloilo, Philippines
- Elected Tolarucan Officers for the term of 2010 - 2013
- Chairman (captain): ?
- SK Chairman: ?
- SK Kagawad:
Businesses in Tolarucan, Mina, Iloilo, Philippines
- We invite you to list your business located in Tolarucan.
- Give your business a good description. Add your address and contact number if available.
- Resorts, restaurants, pension houses, or hotels are welcome to be listed here.
- Bakery, Mechanical Shop, Bicycle Shop, Tailor shops can be listed here.
- If you have a pharmacy or gas station, it can be listed here too.
- Hardware stores, Agrivets, salon, spas, etc. are welcome to be listed.
- We do not allow external links except for our sponsor zamboanga.com and maletsky.com. If you have an external site for your business you may not link to it in Z-Wiki but you can point to it. e.g. list it like this: www.my??business.com - this tells the people of your website but it does not link to it.
- Businesses in Tolarucan
- The name of your business, address, phone number
Tolarucan, Mina, Iloilo, Philippines supports Philippine Cycling
Philippine Cycling is about cycling in the Philippnes. Philippine Cycling helps promote bike races, cycling clubs, bicycle tours, and the development of bicycle trails. Activities are coordinated with bike shops and cycling clubs throughout the Philippines to promote the fun of riding bikes. Philippine Cycling will be coordinating events with tour of Luzon, Visayas and Mindanao. Road biking and mountain bikings will be promoted by Philippine Cycling.
Cycling Activity to Participate In
Your cycling activity can be posted here and it will be shown in all the Provincial, City, Municipal and Barangay pages. Your 2015 Cycling Race or Activity can be Posted here.
- ILOILO CITY, April 27-May 2, 2015 (PNA) – Some 5,000 bikers are expected to join the second Iloilo Bike Festival slated April 27-May 2, 2015 as the city continues to aspire to become a bike-able walkable metropolis. The activity that supported by the John B. Lacson Foundation Maritime University (JBLFMU) and Megaworld Iloilo aims to promote Iloilo as a safe and bike friendly city, promote the share-a-road movement encourage Ilonggos to commute via biking and raise Ilonggos awareness on the benefits of biking on health, safety and environment concerns. Read More....
- CYCLING Le Tour de Filipinas 2015 set as country celebrates 60 years of top-caliber cycling Feb 1 to Feb 4 2015 - View the result of the race: A four stage race. Stage 1 starts in Balanga and back to Balanga for a 126K race Feb 1, 2015 (Sunday); stage 2 starts in Balanga, Bataan to Iba, Zambales for a 154.7 K race Feb 2, 2015 (Monday); stage 3 starts in Iba, Zambales to Lingayen, Pangasinan for a 150.1K race Feb 3, 2015 (Tuesday); stage 4 starts in Lingayen, Pangasinan to Baguio City, Benguet for a 101.7K race Feb 4, 2015 (Wednesday). For a total distance of 532.5 Kms. Read More >>>
- Ronda Pilipinas: Feb 8 - 27 2015:>> Discovering young riders for the national team will be the main objective of the LBC Ronda Pilipinas 2015 when the country’s premiere cycling race hits the road on Feb. 8 in Butuan City. Ronda Pilipinas executive project director Moe Chulani said the international multistage bikathon, which ends on Feb. 27, will have two qualifying legs of four stages each in Mindanao and the Visayas where the top riders will advance to face a tough foreign challenge in the six-stage Luzon finale. Read More>>>
- If you have real estate property, whether its commercial, residential, farm land, or just empty or vacant lots in Tolarucan, you can list that property FOR FREE.
- You can list your House and lot or farm land for sale or lease for free here.
- Click to VIEW, EDIT, or ADD Realty Listings.
- If you are a real estate developer, you can list your subdivision, condominiums, high rises, apartment complexes, shopping strips or malls, and open market developments for Free.
Churches, Mosques, or Places of Worship in Tolarucan, Mina, Iloilo, Philippines
The name of your church, mosque, or place of worship can be listed in this community page. Take a picture of the facade of your church or place of worship and it can be posted here. We can even provide you with a free webpage. You can enter the data (story about your place of worship) here yourself, email the information or pictures to (firstname.lastname@example.org) or via.
- FILIPINOS WAKE UP! THE TAXES YOU PAID ARE USED BY THE GOVERNMENT TO EXCLUSIVELY FINANCE THE RELIGION OF ISLAM.
Freedom of religion, yes. Equality, yes. But no favoritism.
Schools in Tolarucan, Mina, Iloilo, Philippines
The schools in Tolarucan
Economy of Tolarucan, Mina, Iloilo, Philippines
- If you have an article that talks about the improvement of the economy of Tolarucan, Mina you can post that article here. If you come across any news items that talk about the economy of Tolarucan, Mina, you may post it here. Of course you have to reference the writer of the article. Any improvement to transportation, power and service usually improves the economy of the community, so go ahead and report that too.
Natural Resources of Tolarucan, Mina, Iloilo, Philippines
This page needs some articles about the natural resources of Tolarucan, Mina. Where does the energy source of this Barangay come from? Are there any mining industries? Rivers and tributaries are part of the natural resources.
Tourists Attractions of Tolarucan, Mina, Iloilo, Philippines
- Help us add some of the tourist attractions of Tolarucan. This will help boost the local economy of Tolarucan. Anything that is unique or anything that stands out in your community may be a tourist attraction.
- Landmarks are usually photographed a lot by visitors. Post the Tolarucan landmarks here.
- Places to see in Tolarucan:
Fiestas and Traditions of Tolarucan, Mina, Iloilo, Philippines
Fiesta date of Tolarucan
Your Story about Tolarucan, Mina, Iloilo, Philippines
Tell your story about Tolarucan. You can talk about the good things in Tolarucan or simply talk about the past. You can talk about the eco-system of Tolarucan. What is the local LGU doing about the preservation of your natural resources? The topic can start here and once it gets bigger it can have a page of its own in Z-Wiki. It's all up to you.
The oldest man or woman in Tolarucan, Mina, Iloilo, Philippines
Do you know who the oldest man or woman is in Tolarucan? Zamboanga.com is starting this inquiry in order to honor the older generation of the Philippines. Please provide the full name and date of birth of the elder living in Tolarucan. We will then post your entry in the Oldest Man or Woman in the Philippines page.
Sports News of Tolarucan, Mina, Iloilo, Philippines
Every community has its sports hero. Who is the sports hero of Tolarucan? Are there any basketball courts, tennis courts, volleyball courts, baseball fields, softball fields, or any type of sports area or arena in Tolarucan? Go ahead and list any upcoming sports events in Tolarucan.
Sports News: updated 11/10/21
Kaya Iloilo sweeps Group B in Copa '21
MANILA – Kaya Iloilo pipped Mendiola with a 6-0 beating on Wednesday night to complete a sweep of Group B action in the Copa Paulino Alcantara at the PFF National Training Centre in Carmona.
A Jovin Bedic brace in the first half set the tone for the inaugural tournament champ even as the club netted three goals in each of the two halves to seal the top seed in its group ahead of the semifinals next week.
Bedic capitalized on an erroneous Mendiola attempt to keep the ball out of his reach and quickly raced inside the penalty box to open the scoring for Kaya Iloilo in the 11th minute.
News and Events
Updated: January 18, 2022
Zambo City notes continuous increase of Covid-19 cases.
ZAMBOANGA CITY – The bed occupancy rate of local hospitals and isolation facilities here remains at a safe level despite the continuous increase of coronavirus disease 2019 (Covid-19) cases, the city health office (CHO) reported Tuesday. Dr. Cathy Garcia, the CHO assistant chief, said the current hospital bed occupancy rate is at 19.2 percent, which is at a safe level. “The isolation occupancy rate is also at safe level but it has increased the previous days. It is now at 52.1 percent occupancy rate,” Garcia said. Garcia said active cases of Covid-19 climbed to 848 as 124 new cases were recorded Monday.
US citizen faces trafficking, child abuse raps in CDO
TANGUB CITY, Misamis Occidental – A United States (US) citizen is set to face criminal charges after police raided his condominium unit in Cagayan de Oro City and found three minors who were unrelated to him. In an interview Tuesday, Lt. Col. Lemuel Gonda, acting chief of the Northern Mindanao Police - Anti-Cybercrime Unit (RACU-10), identified the suspect as Sebastian Alexander Altamirano, who has a residence in Barangay Camaman-an. Criminal charges are being readied by the police against the suspect in violation of Republic Act (RA) 10364 or the "Expanded Anti-Trafficking in Persons Act of 2012," and RA 7610, or the "Special Protection of Children Against Abuse, Exploitation and Discrimination Act."
- Upload Photos about Tolarucan
- Tolarucan, Mina Photo Gallery
- Do this so your photo upload will be properly categorized for Tolarucan.
- Copy and paste the code below in "blue" to the body of the image file that you are uploading.
- [[Category:Tolarucan, Mina Photo Gallery]]
Why Z-Wiki Tolarucan, Mina?
We want to give the people of Tolarucan the ability to promote their community to the world via the internet by providing this interactive website. The growth of this website of Tolarucan is not dependent upon one individual. This website will grow as more people of Tolarucan participate and provide valid information about the community and also by providing pictures about the community. More power to Tolarucan.