List of the 17 Regions in the Philippines
National - Capital Region ● I - Ilocos ● II - Cagayan ● III - C. Luzon ● IV-A - Calabarzon ● IV-B - Mimaropa ● V - Bicol ● VI - W. Visayas ● VII - C. Visayas ● VIII - E. Visayas ● IX - Zamboanga ● X - N. Mindanao ● XI - Davao ● XII - Soccsksargen ● XIII - Caraga ● XIV - CAR ● XV - BARMM
Tibiao, Antique, Philippines
President Duterte and his followers promote the biggest DECEPTION and con in the Philippines. They push for Federalism and constitutional reform or charter change (cha-cha) just to boost political dynasties and to give the Muslims(Moros) their own state, a "BangasaMoro" (Muslim Nation), an Islamic State within the Philippines.
Barangays of Tibiao, in the Antique Province within Region VI-Western Visayas in the Republic of The Philippines
Alegre • Amar • Bandoja (Lupa-an) • Castillo • Esparagoza • Importante • La Paz • Malabor • Martinez • Natividad • Pitac • Poblacion • Salazar • San Francisco Norte • San Francisco Sur • San Isidro • Santa Ana • Santa Justa • Santo Rosario • Tigbaboy • Tuno
Religion is always good for the people but it should never be embraced or financed by government. Tax exemption is not tantamount to financing. Every non-profit organization is tax-exempt.
|Adopt this webpage. Help your community get more exposure to TOURISTS and INVESTORS. Help us improve this webpage.|
List of Municipalities in Antique Province within Region VI-Western Visayas in the Republic of The Philippines
Anini-Y | Barbaza | Belison | Bugasong | Caluya | Culasi | Hamtic | Laua-An | Libertad | Pandan | Patnongon | San Jose (Capital) | San Remigio | Sebaste | Sibalom | Tibiao | Tobias Fornier (Dao) | Valderrama
Seal of the Municipality of Tibiao
|Interactive Google Satellite Map of Tibiao, Antique, Philippines|
Location of Antique within the Philippines
Tibiao Municipal Hall
- Tibiao has a total of 21 barangays
- Registered Voters of Tibiao as of (2010) = 12,752
- Tibiao is in the "LONE" Voting District of Antique.
- Population of Tibiao (as of Aug 1, 2007) = 23,228
- Land Area of Tibiao (as of 2007, in hectares) = 17,742
- Tibiao is a 4th class Municipality and Partially Urban.
- Tibiao is in the Antique province and within Region VI - in the western side of the island of panay in the Western Visayas area.
- 1 Geography of Tibiao, Antique, Philippines
- 2 Location of Tibiao, Antique, Philippines
- 3 People of Tibiao, Antique, Philippines
- 4 Elected Government Officials of Tibiao, Antique, Philippines
- 5 Businesses in Tibiao, Antique, Philippines
- 6 Real Estate for Sale or lease in Tibiao, Antique, Philippines
- 7 Economy of Tibiao, Antique, Philippines
- 8 Churches, Mosques, or Places of Worship in Tibiao, Antique, Philippines
- 9 Schools in Tibiao, Antique, Philippines
- 10 Natural Resources of Tibiao, Antique, Philippines
- 11 Tourists Attractions of Tibiao, Antique, Philippines
- 12 Festivals, Fiestas and Traditions of Tibiao, Antique, Philippines
- 13 Tibiao, Antique, Philippines supports Philippine Cycling
- 14 Your Story about Tibiao, Antique, Philippines
- 15 The oldest man or woman in Tibiao, Antique, Philippines
- 16 Tibiao, Antique, Philippines Photo Gallery
- 17 Disclaimer
Geography of Tibiao, Antique, Philippines
Tibiao Land Area (as of 2007, in hectares)= 17,742
Location of Tibiao, Antique, Philippines
- Tibiao is in the Antique province in the island of panay.
- Antique is within Region_VI in the Central Visayas.
Long before the Malays came, the Negritoes and the descendants of the Dayaks, Ibaloys, Itnegs, etc. from New Guinea who traveled west to Borneo passing through land bridges, inhabited Tibiao. They had their primitive beliefs, ways and customs, some of which are even practiced to this day. Later, it attracted other immigrants because of its fertile land and favorable climate, which is good for fishing and agriculture.
One of these prominent immigrants was Datu Oguid, who, together with his wife, children and faithful followers, also decided to settle in Tibiao. They anchored at the mouth of Calaugan brook, which is now a part of Poblacion Tibiao. At first, they happily settled along the land by a brook until Oguid realized that the settlement is very vulnerable to pirates and other armed adventurers because of its proximity to the sea. Therefore, Oguid with his family and followers moved on to the foot of the mountain which was at a safer distance besides being surrounded by a thick forest. The natives were friendly with the new settlers and they readily welcomed them to their place called Balanti-an. The settlement covered a large area of lowlands and highlands. Oguid divided the whole barangay among his sons and followers. The highlands were given to the natives while the plains and the lowlands went to Oguid’s sons. Oguid chose the hillside of Olid, after his name, to be the settlement as it was by a big river, now the Tibiao River.
After sometime, the relative of Oguid from Bornay knew of his prosperous life in Tibiao, Antique. They agreed to sail and meet Oguid. Oguid warmly welcomed them and the natives were entertained with food, drinks and merrymaking.
During those times Moro pirates usually robbed sailors and natives living near the shore. One day, they followed the riverbanks to rob Oguid and his followers. Approaching the gateway to Oguid’s Barangay, they were met by a giant who was Oguid’s faithful follower. Trembling with fear, the pirates fled away.
With Datu Oguid leading, Balanti-an was named barangay Oguid Pagsuguiron Amar. Being a converted Christian, Oguid went to Barbaza and requested, Father Eslao, a parish priest of the town to hold a mass in their barangay to thank God for their many blessings. Governor Barboza, Father Eslao, and the choir members and band arrived in their town.
Governor Barboza explained to the people present in the barangay that it was his policy to change the native names to Spanish. The barangay was made a barrio and Oguid Pagsuguiron Amar being a long word was changed into a short one. Datu Oguid and his followers planted a cross at the top of the mountain near Paris; Oguid and his followers planted a cross at the top of the mountain which was called “Cross” up to the present.
On November 6, 1815, Oguid together with his family and followers transferred their residence closer to the shore. They wanted to engage in trade and fishing to improve their livelihood. A wide plain between Palaypay and Calaugan brooks was selected as a good place for the people to build their homes. Juan Sarcino made a plan for the town. The land was cleared of all trees and bushes. The church and the convent were built. The plaza and the streets were laid out and the cemetery was completed. Oguid conferred with his followers and they decided to ask Gov. Barboza and the parish priest of Barbaza for a parish priest to be assigned permanently to their own town. Juan Sarcino with eight strong men of the town went to Salog, Iloilo to fetch Father Eulogio Cardones who was sent by the Bishop of Salog, now Jaro, to be the parish priest of the new town.
Population increased in the new settlements. Legend has it that one day, a group of roving Spaniards surprised a group of natives who were fishing and picking up shells by the river. One of the Spaniards asked a group of natives about the name of the place. The ignorant natives saw that the Spaniards were pointing to the place where “tigbaw” was abundant. Not comprehending the Spanish language, and thinking that he was asking the name of the grass plant “tigbaw”, the native answered “TIGBAW”. The equally uncomprehending Spaniards, thinking that the answer to their question was the name of the place, accepted what they heard as a fact. Thus, with a little help from a mispronounced word, the Spaniards listed the name of the place as “TIBYAW” or “[TIBIAO]” as it is known today.
People of Tibiao, Antique, Philippines
- Population of Tibiao (as of 2015) census = 26,748
- Population of Tibiao (as of May 1, 2010) census = 24,513
- Tibiao Population (as of Aug 1, 2007) = 23,228
- Tibiao Registered Voters (2009) = 12,752
The Sangguniang Panlungsod is composed of the City (Municipality) Vice-Mayor as Presiding Officer, regular Sanggunian members (Councilors), the President of the Association of Barangay Captains and the President of the Sangguniang Kabataan.
They shall exercise and perform the legislative powers and duties as provided for under Republic Act No. 7160, otherwise known as the Local Government Code of 1991. Shall consider and conduct thorough study all matters brought to their attention and consequently pass resolutions, enact ordinances and to introduce recommendations.
Budget of Municipalities and Cities: The Philippine budget formulation system is not centralized. It has been decentralized since 1991. It is the responsibility of each LGU to submit their budgetary needs for review. Failure to submit is the problem. "IMPERIAL MANILA IS A MYTH!".
- Absolutely NO need for FEDERALISM. It is a ploy to give the Bangsamoro an Islamic State and finance the religion of Islam. It violates the constitution's "separation of church and state". We need a representation of a MINIMUM of one SENATOR per REGION..
- Contrary to Pres. Duterte's ranting (July 2019): Elected public officials can't be suspended by the DILG or the office of the president. Republic Act 7160 chapter 4.
- Elected officials of Tibiao for the term of 2019-2022
- Mayor of Tibiao: BANDOJA, GIL BALDEVIA NPC 7,949
- Vice-Mayor of Tibiao: BARRIENTOS, JIMMY DIONESIO NPC 6,196
- Councilors of Tibiao:
- MODESTO JR., ANDRES DALUMPINES NPC 7,434
- BANDOJA, LUCAS JR. FAREN NPC 7,088
- LIM, WALDEN MANDOLADO NUP 6,904
- CUMLA, AMADOR MABAQUIAO PFP 6,898
- KHO YUTE, ANTONIETA ESPAÑOLA NUP 6,568
- MEDINA, PELVER YBERA NUP 6,117
- ALVAREZ, FE GREGORIO NUP 5,821
- ERAGA, FRED FAREN NUP 5,468
- Elected officials of Tibiao for the term of 2016-2019
- Mayor of Tibiao: Bando Bandoja
- Vice-Mayor of Tibiao: Xz Lim
- Councilors of Tibiao:
- Dodoy Andi Modesto
- Doyjimmy Barrientos
- Jun-jun Flores
- Inday Toniet Kho Yute
- Lucas Bandoja Jr
- Sir Marloe Marfil
- Boanerjes Rahl
- Dodong Cumla
- Elected officials of Tibiao for the term of 2013-2016
- Mayor of Tibiao: Bando Bandoja (UNA) UNITED NATIONALIST ALLIANCE
- Vice-Mayor of Tibiao: ALVAREZ, NENING INDEPENDENT
- Councilors of Tibiao:
- MODESTO, ANDRES JR. INDEPENDENT 5044 7.18%
- FLORES, JUNJUN INDEPENDENT 4503 6.41%
- ESCARRILLA, HOMER INDEPENDENT 4294 6.11%
- BARRIENTOS, DOYJIMMY (UNA) UNITED NATIONALIST ALLIANCE 4090 5.82%
- TAMAYO, NONOY (UNA) UNITED NATIONALIST ALLIANCE 4028 5.73%
- DALISAY, ROY (UNA) UNITED NATIONALIST ALLIANCE 3990 5.68%
- DIMAMAY, KARMILA ROSE INDEPENDENT 3951 5.62%
- KHO YUTE, INDAY INDEPENDENT 3919 5.58%
- Elected officials of Tibiao for the term of 2010-2013
- Mayor of Tibiao: Walden Mandolado Lim
- Vice-Mayor of Tibiao: Pelver Ybera Medina
- Councilors of Tibiao:
This is the.
The barangay has power and authority over its domain. The improvement of the barangay rests on the barangay officials. The barangay chairman, the barangay council and the local businessmen forge the prosperity of the barangay. Not the president of the Philippines, senate, nor congress, not the governor of the province, not the mayor nor council of the municipality or city. Poor barangays stay poor because of weak and/or ignorant(uninformed) barangay leaders.
When roads need to be built or any infrastructure within the barangay is needed, all the barangay officials have to do is make a resolution and demand for it from the city or municipality council. The resolution will force the city/municipal council or responsible government office to hear the legitimate demands. "The squeaky wheel gets the grease."
Practically anything that has to do with the barangay, the barangay officials have a say on it and most likely the authority over it. The majority of the barangay officials are not aware of their duties and power. They depend on the city council or mayor. The elected barangay officials are afraid of the mayor and city/municipality's "Sangguniang Panlungsod". They are in fear of being ousted or removed from office. The truth is, "Sangguniang Panlungsod" does not have the power to remove any elected barangay officials from office. Only the COURT OF LAW can do this (judicial branch of the government). Information is power. Be informed.
The control of traffic is not up to the city council or chief of police. It is controlled by the barangay. If the barangay needs traffic enforcers, the barangay can make a resolution to demand it from the city or municipality council. When the electric coop or the water district do not maintain their lines, the barangay can directly demand for the maintenance from the utility companies. No need to wait for city council.
The citizens also has the power to make demands to the barangay officials. In case the officials get blinded. Simply file an official complaint with the barangay secretary naming the Punong barangay as the respondent representing the barangay.
Cleaning the shorelines, drainage systems, streets, rivers, and parks within your barangay is YOUR responsibility. You are accountable for this. It is not the responsibility of the City/Municipality officials. The citizens and officials of the barangay are responsible.
- BUDGET: As far as the preparation for the budget expenditures, it starts at the barangay level, then moves on to cities, municipalities, provinces and regions. The barangays need to exercise their authority. They need to put their yearly budget together for their administration and future projects. The majority of the barangays leave this job to the municipality and city. This is so wrong. Then when the budget doesn't come or is lacking, they complain.
- The budget for the barangays does go to the City or Municipality, but simply for holding and later distribution. The city or municipality DOES NOT approve the budget. It was already approved by congress. The city or municipality simply "distributes" the approved budget.
- The bureau of internal revenue is in cahoots to subdue the barangays, municipalities and provinces. They call the rightful shares to the taxes collected as "Internal Revenue Allotment Dependency". It is not a dependency. It is the lawful and rightful share of the LGU as specified in "TITLE III, SHARES OF LOCAL GOVERNMENT UNITS IN THE PROCEEDS OF NATIONAL TAXES, CHAPTER I, Allotment of Internal Revenue Taxes, Section 284."
- Imperial Manila does not exist anymore. Budgetary planning has been .
- DURING ELECTIONS: Where do City and Municipality politicians go to campaign? They seek the support of the Barangay officials. They plead to the barangay folks for the votes. After the election they forget you. Do not ever forget the power of the barangay.
Ignorance keeps the pinoys thinking that Manila rules. Be informed, be educated and make your barangay prosper.
- Absolutely NO need for FEDERALISM. It is a ploy to give the Bangsamoro an Islamic State where the religion of . Bangsamoro will be a HOMELAND not for all Filipinos but for only the Muslim Filipinos. It violates the constitution's "separation of church and state". Religion is always good for the people but it should never be embraced or financed by government. Tax exemption is not tantamount to financing. Every non-profit organization is tax-exempt.
Businesses in Tibiao, Antique, Philippines
- How to Improve Your Business and Livelihood
The Philippine Livelihood Program: The Philippine government provides several programs to enhance the livelihood of the Filipino people. The department of Science and Technology through its Technology Research Center (TRC) regurlarly conducts various types of hands-on and personalized training programs.
- DOST - Website
- UPLiFT stands for Urban Program for Livelihood Finance and Training. - Website
- DSWD Pro-poor and Livelihood Programs - Website
Take a picture of your Business (from a Sari-Sari Store to a Mega Mall). Upload that picture here in zamboanga.com and that picture can immediately be your business webpage. It is that easy. Here are two examples of how a picture becomes the webpage of the business: FHM Garden Grill and Catering and ABC Shopping Center
- Give your business a good description. Add your address and contact number if available.
- Possible Businesses
- Auto, Trucks, Motorcycle and Bicycle dealers
- Banks, Lending Firms, Pawnshops, and Financial Institutions
- Clinics, Veterinary Clinics and Hospitals
- Pharmacies, Drug Stores, Agri-Vets
- Convenient Stores, Hardware and Supplies, General Stores, Sari-Sari Stores, Internet-Cafes
- Department Stores and Appliance Stores
- Supermarket, wet market, Fish Markets
- Hotels, Motels, Pension Houses, Boarding houses and Resorts
- Repair Shops: Shoe repair, Cellphone, Bikes (bicycles), motorcycles etc...
- Restaurants, Carenderias, Coffee Shops, and Bakeries (Bakeshops)
- Salons, Spas, Beauty Shops and Barber Shops
- Gas Stations, Water Stations, Propane Stations
Real Estate for Sale or lease in Tibiao, Antique, Philippines
- If you have real estate property, whether its commercial, residential, farm land, or just an empty lot in Tibiao, you can list that property for free.
- Click to VIEW, EDIT or ADD Realty Listings.
- You can list your House and lot or farm land for sale or lease for free here in Z-Wiki
Economy of Tibiao, Antique, Philippines
- If you have an article that talks about the improvement of the economy of Tibiao you can post that article here. If you come across any news items that talk about the economy of Tibiao, you may post it here. Of course you have to reference the writer of the article. Any improvement to transportation, power and service usually improves the economy of the community, so go ahead and report that too.
If you have a job available and that job is within Tibiao, Antique, Philippines, you may go ahead and Insert your job offer.
Remember to be as descriptive as possible and to post your Company name, Contact person, physical address, email address and Phone number.
Post expiration of Job Application. Go ahead and Click to Insert your job offer in the "Jobs in Tibiao, Antique" page.
Churches, Mosques, or Places of Worship in Tibiao, Antique, Philippines
The name of your church, mosque, or place of worship can be listed in this community page. Take a picture of the facade of your church or place of worship and it can be posted here. We can even provide you with a free webpage. You can enter the data (story about your place of worship) here yourself, email the information or pictures to (firstname.lastname@example.org) or via.
- FILIPINOS WAKE UP! THE TAXES YOU PAID ARE USED BY THE GOVERNMENT TO EXCLUSIVELY FINANCE THE RELIGION OF ISLAM.
Freedom of religion, yes. Equality, yes. But no favoritism.
Schools in Tibiao, Antique, Philippines
- Take a picture of your school building(s) and send your pictures via email to (email@example.com) or message me via . I will then post the pictures in this page.
Due to Covid19: Pursuant to the instructions of President Roa Duterte, and as recommended by the DepEd, the opening of classes for the year 2020-2021 is deferred to October 5, 2020.
- List of schools: >>> click
PUBLIC NOTICE: Why pretend that the National language of the Philippines is Tagalog? It should be English. To be a Teacher, doctor, lawyer, engineer, architect, nurse, computer technician; what books do you learn from? English books of course. All your tests are in English. The constitution of the Philippines is written in English. All the laws and new laws introduced by congress are in English. For that matter, you can't be a teacher in a school system unless you know English. The "Licensure Exam for Teachers" is in ENGLISH! Who are these people forcing Tagalog down our throats? Tagalog is simply one of the many dialects of the Philippines. Keep your dialects but learn and be fluent and proficient in ENGLISH.
The name of your school in Tibiao can be listed here. You can list it like this:
- Name of School. Private or Public. It can be an elementary school, high school, college.
- Address of your school
- Telephone Number
- Principal of the school
You can also create a webpage for your school. We can help you.
Natural Resources of Tibiao, Antique, Philippines
- Protect the environment
It is sad but true that as of the year 2012 the rivers of the Philippines continue to be the #1 Sewer Systems of the Philippines.
Protect & Save the Rivers. Do not let your sewer drain into the river. Your community can be the first to initiate this project.
Build your riverbank protection with a built-in gutter system. Reforest within Ten Years - Guaranteed!
Let us plant more trees in every barangay in the entire Philippines. It does not make any difference if the barangay is urban, partially urban or rural; we need more trees. Trees will prevent erosion, provide oxygen, prevent green house effect, and even a place of business for the shade tree mechanic.
The Philippines is a tropical country and practically anything will grow. The DENR has the planting trees project that goes on every year. Lots of picture taking for the media. Planting trees one by one is the "human" way of doing it. This individual planting of trees is good if done to "line" the roads and highways with trees or along fences or property divisions, or if you have a plantation.
To reforest the nation of the Philippines we have to plant trees the "mother nature" way. Sow the seeds during the rainy season. Go deep into "bald" forests and plant trees by sowing seeds. If there's not enough volunteers to do this, use the military helicopters to fly over the designated areas and sow the seeds.
Guaranteed within a few years, The Philippines will be lush again. >>Read More
We are using our rivers as our sewer system. If you ask a Filipino, "Are the Filipinos a clean people?" The answer is an automatic, "Yes!". However, the Filipinos are suffering from the same disease or attitude as most people do, and that is the "NIMBY" disease or "NIMBY" attitude. (NIMBY) Not In My Back Yard. So it is OK to dump my garbage and sewer there. Not mine! Someone else will take care of it.
This attitude is killing our rivers. Your great-grandparents, grandparents or parents were once proud to tell the stories of how they enjoyed swimming in the river behind your house or nearby. However, you can't say the same or tell the same stories to your kids or grand kids. Why? Because your generation is killing the river.
- Secretary Roy Cimatu - since May 8, 2017
- Department of Environment and Natural Resources
- Visayas Avenue, Diliman, 1100 Quezon City, Philippines
We have so much water in the Philippines and yet very little to drink.
Instead of relying too much on Diesel fuel and Coal to generate the majority of Philippine's Electrical energy Supply, we can concentrate more on renewable and sustainable source of energy such as: Hydro Power, Solar Power, and Wind Power and thermal energy conversion. We have too many black outs.
Tourists Attractions of Tibiao, Antique, Philippines
- Help us add some of the tourist attractions of Tibiao in Z-wiki. This will help boost the local economy of Tibiao. Anything that is unique or anything that stands out in your community may be a tourist attraction.
- Landmarks are usually photographed a lot by visitors. Post the Tibiao landmarks here.
Festivals, Fiestas and Traditions of Tibiao, Antique, Philippines
In the Philippines a fiesta is usually celebrated in barrios or barangays. It is the official holiday of the LGU, the barangay. Filipinos love fiestas. It is a time for joy and celebration. A fiesta is of Spanish origin and is usually commemorated in association with a christian patron saint. Most barangays whose population have been clustered by Muslims(Moros) and their population is more than that of the Christians, the celebration of the fiesta have been cancelled and replaced with the Hari Raya or Eid al-Fitr.
The cities or municipalities usually have yearly festivals where all the barangays participate. The cities or municipalities hold contests for the best floats in parades.
Tibiao, Antique, Philippines supports Philippine Cycling
Philippine Cycling is about cycling in the Philippnes. Philippine Cycling helps promote bike races, cycling clubs, bicycle tours, and the development of bicycle trails. Activities are coordinated with bike shops and cycling clubs throughout the Philippines to promote the fun of riding bikes. Philippine Cycling will be coordinating events with tour of Luzon, Visayas and Mindanao. Road biking and mountain bikings will be promoted by Philippine Cycling.
Cycling Activity to Participate In
Your cycling activity can be posted here and it will be shown in all the Provincial, City, Municipal and Barangay pages. Your 2015 Cycling Race or Activity can be Posted here.
- ILOILO CITY, April 27-May 2, 2015 (PNA) – Some 5,000 bikers are expected to join the second Iloilo Bike Festival slated April 27-May 2, 2015 as the city continues to aspire to become a bike-able walkable metropolis. The activity that supported by the John B. Lacson Foundation Maritime University (JBLFMU) and Megaworld Iloilo aims to promote Iloilo as a safe and bike friendly city, promote the share-a-road movement encourage Ilonggos to commute via biking and raise Ilonggos awareness on the benefits of biking on health, safety and environment concerns. Read More....
- CYCLING Le Tour de Filipinas 2015 set as country celebrates 60 years of top-caliber cycling Feb 1 to Feb 4 2015 - View the result of the race: A four stage race. Stage 1 starts in Balanga and back to Balanga for a 126K race Feb 1, 2015 (Sunday); stage 2 starts in Balanga, Bataan to Iba, Zambales for a 154.7 K race Feb 2, 2015 (Monday); stage 3 starts in Iba, Zambales to Lingayen, Pangasinan for a 150.1K race Feb 3, 2015 (Tuesday); stage 4 starts in Lingayen, Pangasinan to Baguio City, Benguet for a 101.7K race Feb 4, 2015 (Wednesday). For a total distance of 532.5 Kms. Read More >>>
- Ronda Pilipinas: Feb 8 - 27 2015:>> Discovering young riders for the national team will be the main objective of the LBC Ronda Pilipinas 2015 when the country’s premiere cycling race hits the road on Feb. 8 in Butuan City. Ronda Pilipinas executive project director Moe Chulani said the international multistage bikathon, which ends on Feb. 27, will have two qualifying legs of four stages each in Mindanao and the Visayas where the top riders will advance to face a tough foreign challenge in the six-stage Luzon finale. Read More>>>
Your Story about Tibiao, Antique, Philippines
Create you own personal page about the barangay in the municipality or City you live in. Title it like so for specificity: "Mybarangay, MyCityMunicipality, Myprovince, Philippines by MyFirstname Mylastname". You can update and edit this page anytime and anyway you want. It does not have to follow the standard format of the main wiki. It is your page. A link to your page will be inserted in this main barangay page. Here is an example page.
If you want the tittle to be more generic then do this: "Philippines by Your name". You can insert your picture of anywhere in the Philippines in this page. This will be your personal WIKI social media page.
You can talk about your personal experiences, your advocacies, the environmental conditions of your barangay, municipality, city or province.
The oldest man or woman in Tibiao, Antique, Philippines
Do you know who the oldest man or woman is in your community of Tibiao? Zamboanga.com is starting this inquiry in order to honor the older generation of the Philippines. Please provide the full name and date of birth of the elder living in Tibiao. We will then post your entry in the Oldest Man or Woman in the Philippines page.
- Pictures of Tibiao
- Click HERE to view more PHOTOS about Tibiao.
Most of the contents in this site are from registered user collaborations. Information has also been taken from the Department of Tourism, Comelec, National Statistical Coordination Board, DILG: Department of the Interior and Local Government, (LGU) government sites, online news, and other content sites about the specific community. This page does not serve as the official website of the community but rather compliments and helps the community to promote tourism and attract investors.
This is an interactive and collaborative webpage, meant to help promote this community and showcase it to the world via the internet.
This wiki page follows a format. The editor of this wiki page reserves the right to change formats, edit, or delete entries that may be considered as offensive, vulgar or not for the betterment of this wiki page.