List of the 17 Regions in the Philippines
National - Capital Region ● I - Ilocos ● II - Cagayan ● III - C. Luzon ● IV-A - Calabarzon ● IV-B - Mimaropa ● V - Bicol ● VI - W. Visayas ● VII - C. Visayas ● VIII - E. Visayas ● IX - Zamboanga ● X - N. Mindanao ● XI - Davao ● XII - Soccsksargen ● XIII - Caraga ● XIV - CAR ● XV - BARMM
- Moody’s Analytics: PH GDP grew 6.2% in Q2
- Wednesday, August 7, 2019
- MANILA, Philippines–The research arm of debt watcher Moody’s was more optimistic about the Philippines’ second-quarter economic growth, which it projected at 6.2 percent year-on-year.
- “There’s some downside risk associated with this forecast, given the ongoing strength in imports against a backdrop of weak exports. The strength is forecast to be primarily coming from the consumption and investment segments of the economy, helping to offset weakness in the external sector,” Katrina Ell, assistant director and economist for Australia, New Zealand, Indonesia, Malaysia and the Philippines at Moody’s Analytics, told the Inquirer in an e-mail Monday ........... Full Story»
- Gov’t revenues to breach P4T by 2022
- Tuesday, August 6, 2019
- The national government’s tax and nontax revenues will breach the P4-trillion mark by 2022, thanks to a boost from the additional revenues to be generated from the Duterte administration’s comprehensive tax reform program.
- Development Budget Coordination Committee (DBCC) documents showed that the government had programmed to collect P3.1 trillion in total revenues this year; P3.5 trillion next year; P3.9 trillion in 2021; and P4.4 trillion in 2022 ........... Full Story»