List of the 17 Regions in the Philippines
National - Capital Region ● I - Ilocos ● II - Cagayan ● III - C. Luzon ● IV-A - Calabarzon ● IV-B - Mimaropa ● V - Bicol ● VI - W. Visayas ● VII - C. Visayas ● VIII - E. Visayas ● IX - Zamboanga ● X - N. Mindanao ● XI - Davao ● XII - Soccsksargen ● XIII - Caraga ● XIV - CAR ● XV - BARMM
- PH companies remain most bullish in Asean—Grant Thornton survey
- Tuesday, July 2, 2019 7:35 pm
- Economic optimism in the Philippine mid-market remains the highest among 35 economies surveyed despite a slight dip in the past 12 months, according to the annual International Business Report of business advisory firm Grant Thornton.
- Results of the recent survey show that 48.6 percent of respondents saw their revenues growing more than 5 percent in 2018 ........... Full Story»
- Nomura projects ‘marginal’ GDP growth for April-June
- Monday, July 1, 2019
- PHILIPPINE economic growth likely grew to 5.8 percent in the second quarter on the back of moderated public spending and investments, according to Japan’s Nomura Securities Ltd.
- “The government’s monthly fiscal surpluses in April and May support our Q2 (second quarter) GDP (gross domestic product) growth forecast of 5.8 percent, which is only a marginal improvement from the growth of 5.6 percent in Q1 (first quarter),” Nomura economist Euben Paracuelles said in a report released over the weekend ........... Full Story»