List of the 17 Regions in the Philippines
National - Capital Region ● I - Ilocos ● II - Cagayan ● III - C. Luzon ● IV-A - Calabarzon ● IV-B - Mimaropa ● V - Bicol ● VI - W. Visayas ● VII - C. Visayas ● VIII - E. Visayas ● IX - Zamboanga ● X - N. Mindanao ● XI - Davao ● XII - Soccsksargen ● XIII - Caraga ● XIV - CAR ● XV - BARMM
- Nomura projects ‘marginal’ GDP growth for April-June
- Monday, July 1, 2019
- PHILIPPINE economic growth likely grew to 5.8 percent in the second quarter on the back of moderated public spending and investments, according to Japan’s Nomura Securities Ltd.
- “The government’s monthly fiscal surpluses in April and May support our Q2 (second quarter) GDP (gross domestic product) growth forecast of 5.8 percent, which is only a marginal improvement from the growth of 5.6 percent in Q1 (first quarter),” Nomura economist Euben Paracuelles said in a report released over the weekend ........... Full Story»
- PH among top beneficiaries of shift in tech supply chain
- Sunday, June 30, 2019
- The Philippines is among the top five biggest beneficiaries in the tech supply chain shifts in Southeast Asia as companies’ re-evaluation of locations for factories and production is being heightened by trade tensions.
- An analysis by J.P. Morgan Asia Pacific Equity Research showed that Southeast Asia benefits more over other regions from supply chain shifts, constituting 40 percent of the mentions where companies disclose the geography ........... Full Story»