Tanyag, Taguig City, Philippines
Barangays of Taguig City, in the NCR - 4th District Area, Philippines
Bagumbayan • Bambang • Calzada • Central Bicutan • Central Signal Village • Fort Bonifacio • Hagonoy • Ibayo-Tipas • Katuparan • Ligid-Tipas • Lower Bicutan • Maharlika Village • Napindan • New Lower Bicutan • North Daan Hari • North Signal Village • Palingon • Pinagsama • San Miguel • Santa Ana • South Daan Hari • South Signal Village • Tanyag • Tuktukan • Upper Bicutan • Ususan • Wawa • Western Bicutan
Religion is always good for the people but it should never be embraced or financed by government. Tax exemption is not tantamount to financing. Every non-profit organization is tax-exempt.
|Adopt this webpage. Help your community get more exposure to TOURISTS and INVESTORS. Help us improve this webpage.|
Taguig City is one of the 17 cities within Metro Manila
Taguig City Within Metro Manila
NCR within Luzon
- 1 Location of Tanyag, Taguig City, Philippines
- 2 History of Tanyag, Taguig City, Philippines
- 3 People of Tanyag, Taguig City, Philippines
- 4 Elected Government Officials of Tanyag, Taguig City, Philippines
- 5 Businesses in Tanyag, Taguig City, Philippines
- 6 Tanyag, Taguig City, Philippines supports Philippine Cycling
- 7 Real Estate for Sale in Tanyag, Taguig City, Philippines
- 8 Churches, Mosques, or Places of Worship in Tanyag, Taguig City, Philippines
- 9 Schools in Tanyag, Taguig City, Philippines
- 10 Economy of Tanyag, Taguig City, Philippines
- 11 Natural Resources of Tanyag, Taguig City, Philippines
- 12 Tourists Attractions of Tanyag, Taguig City, Philippines
- 13 Fiestas and Traditions of Tanyag, Taguig City, Philippines
- 14 Your Story about Tanyag, Taguig City, Philippines
- 15 The oldest man or woman in Tanyag, Taguig City, Philippines
- 16 Taguig City, Philippines Photo Gallery
- 17 Disclaimer
Location of Tanyag, Taguig City, Philippines
- Tanyag is one of the barangays of Taguig City.
- Taguig City is in the island of Luzon and is one the 17 cities in the Metro Manila Area.
History of Tanyag, Taguig City, Philippines
Contribute your knowledge about the history of Tanyag
People of Tanyag, Taguig City, Philippines
Total Population of Tanyag
Elected Government Officials of Tanyag, Taguig City, Philippines
- Elected Tanyag Officers for the term of 2013 - 2016
- Punong Barangay : Sucaldito, Joseph Soriano
- Barangay Kagawad :> Teodoro, Cecilla Correa
- Barangay Kagawad :> Bico, Remedios Erispe
- Barangay Kagawad :> Fontanilla, Evelyn Corong
- Barangay Kagawad :> Quizon, Menardo Darantinao
- Barangay Kagawad :> De Guzman, Anabelle Prital
- Barangay Kagawad :> Pabualan, Ma. Isabel Lacsaron
- Barangay Kagawad :> Garcia, Peter Medina
Businesses in Tanyag, Taguig City, Philippines
- We invite you to list your business located in Tanyag, Taguig City.
- Give your business a good description. Add your address and contact number if available.
- Resorts, restaurants, pension houses, or hotels are welcome to be listed here.
- Bakery, Mechanical Shop, Bicycle Shop, Tailor shops can be listed here.
- If you have a pharmacy or gas station, it can be listed here too.
- Hardware stores, Agrivets, salon, spas, etc. are welcome to be listed.
- We do not allow external links except for our sponsor zamboanga.com and maletsky.com. If you have an external site for your business you may not link to it in Z-Wiki but you can point to it. e.g. list it like this: www.my??business.com - this tells the people of your website but it does not link to it.
- Businesses in Tanyag
- The name of your business, address, phone number
Tanyag, Taguig City, Philippines supports Philippine Cycling
Philippine Cycling is about cycling in the Philippnes. Philippine Cycling helps promote bike races, cycling clubs, bicycle tours, and the development of bicycle trails. Activities are coordinated with bike shops and cycling clubs throughout the Philippines to promote the fun of riding bikes. Philippine Cycling will be coordinating events with tour of Luzon, Visayas and Mindanao. Road biking and mountain bikings will be promoted by Philippine Cycling.
Cycling Activity to Participate In
Your cycling activity can be posted here and it will be shown in all the Provincial, City, Municipal and Barangay pages. Your 2015 Cycling Race or Activity can be Posted here.
- ILOILO CITY, April 27-May 2, 2015 (PNA) – Some 5,000 bikers are expected to join the second Iloilo Bike Festival slated April 27-May 2, 2015 as the city continues to aspire to become a bike-able walkable metropolis. The activity that supported by the John B. Lacson Foundation Maritime University (JBLFMU) and Megaworld Iloilo aims to promote Iloilo as a safe and bike friendly city, promote the share-a-road movement encourage Ilonggos to commute via biking and raise Ilonggos awareness on the benefits of biking on health, safety and environment concerns. Read More....
- CYCLING Le Tour de Filipinas 2015 set as country celebrates 60 years of top-caliber cycling Feb 1 to Feb 4 2015 - View the result of the race: A four stage race. Stage 1 starts in Balanga and back to Balanga for a 126K race Feb 1, 2015 (Sunday); stage 2 starts in Balanga, Bataan to Iba, Zambales for a 154.7 K race Feb 2, 2015 (Monday); stage 3 starts in Iba, Zambales to Lingayen, Pangasinan for a 150.1K race Feb 3, 2015 (Tuesday); stage 4 starts in Lingayen, Pangasinan to Baguio City, Benguet for a 101.7K race Feb 4, 2015 (Wednesday). For a total distance of 532.5 Kms. Read More >>>
- Ronda Pilipinas: Feb 8 - 27 2015:>> Discovering young riders for the national team will be the main objective of the LBC Ronda Pilipinas 2015 when the country’s premiere cycling race hits the road on Feb. 8 in Butuan City. Ronda Pilipinas executive project director Moe Chulani said the international multistage bikathon, which ends on Feb. 27, will have two qualifying legs of four stages each in Mindanao and the Visayas where the top riders will advance to face a tough foreign challenge in the six-stage Luzon finale. Read More>>>
Real Estate for Sale in Tanyag, Taguig City, Philippines
- If you have real estate property, whether its commercial, residential, farm land, or just an empty lot in Tanyag, you can list that property for FREE HERE in Z-wiki.
- You can list your House and lot or farm land for sale for free here in Z-Wiki
Churches, Mosques, or Places of Worship in Tanyag, Taguig City, Philippines
The name of your church, mosque, or place of worship can be listed in this community page. Take a picture of the facade of your church or place of worship and it can be posted here. We can even provide you with a free webpage. You can enter the data (story about your place of worship) here yourself, email the information or pictures to (email@example.com) or via.
- FILIPINOS WAKE UP! THE TAXES YOU PAID ARE USED BY THE GOVERNMENT TO EXCLUSIVELY FINANCE THE RELIGION OF ISLAM.
Freedom of religion, yes. Equality, yes. But no favoritism.
Schools in Tanyag, Taguig City, Philippines
The schools in Tanyag
Economy of Tanyag, Taguig City, Philippines
- If you have an article that talks about the improvement of the economy of Tanyag, Taguig City you can post that article here. If you come across any news items that talk about the economy of Tanyag, Taguig City, you may post it here. Of course you have to reference the writer of the article. Any improvement to transportation, power and service usually improves the economy of the community, so go ahead and report that too.
Natural Resources of Tanyag, Taguig City, Philippines
This page needs some articles about the natural resources of Tanyag, Taguig City. Where does the energy source of this Taguig City come from? Are there any mining industries? Rivers and tributaries are part of the natural resources.
Tourists Attractions of Tanyag, Taguig City, Philippines
- Help us add some of the tourist attractions of Tanyag in Z-wiki. This will help boost the local economy of Tanyag. Anything that is unique or anything that stands out in your community may be a tourist attraction.
- Landmarks are usually photographed a lot by visitors. Post the Tanyag landmarks here.
Fiestas and Traditions of Tanyag, Taguig City, Philippines
Fiesta date of Tanyag
Your Story about Tanyag, Taguig City, Philippines
Tell your story about Tanyag. You can talk about the good things in Tanyag or simply talk about the past. You can talk about the eco-system of Tanyag. What is the local LGU doing about the preservation of your natural resources? The topic can start here and once it gets bigger it can have a page of its own in Z-Wiki. It's all up to you.
The oldest man or woman in Tanyag, Taguig City, Philippines
Do you know who the oldest man or woman is in Tanyag? Z-Wiki is starting this inquiry in order to honor the older generation of the Philippines. Please provide the full name and date of birth of the elder living in Tanyag.
- Abraham Cardozo Sr. is the oldest man living in taguig residing in Phase-7 BATAHAI Subd. Tanyag, Taguig. born on March 2, 1915; and he awarded by Hon. Freddie Tinga as the Oldest Man Living in Taguig at the age of 95.
- Do this so your photo upload will be properly categorized for Taguig City.
- Copy and paste the code below in "GREEN" to the body or "Summary" of the image file that you are uploading.
[[Category:Taguig City, Philippines Photo Gallery]]
*[[Taguig City, Philippines]]
Most of the contents in this site are from registered user collaborations. Information has also been taken from the Department of Tourism, Comelec, National Statistical Coordination Board, DILG: Department of the Interior and Local Government, (LGU) government sites, online news, and other content sites about the specific community. This page does not serve as the official website of the community but rather compliments and helps the community to promote tourism and attract investors.
This is an interactive and collaborative webpage, meant to help promote this community and showcase it to the world via the internet.
This wiki page follows a format. The editor of this wiki page reserves the right to change formats, edit, or delete entries that may be considered as offensive, vulgar or not for the betterment of this wiki page.