Tanduyan, Ajuy, Iloilo, Philippines
List of the 17 Regions in the Philippines
National - Capital Region ● I - Ilocos ● II - Cagayan ● III - C. Luzon ● IV-A - Calabarzon ● IV-B - Mimaropa ● V - Bicol ● VI - W. Visayas ● VII - C. Visayas ● VIII - E. Visayas ● IX - Zamboanga ● X - N. Mindanao ● XI - Davao ● XII - Soccsksargen ● XIII - Caraga ● XIV - CAR ● XV - BARMM
Within these 17 regions in the Philippines, there are 42,027 barangays, 1486 municipalities, 148 cities, 82 provinces. It has a democratic form of government and the freedom of speech is upheld by law. English is the "lingua franca" and is the mode of instruction in all high schools, colleges and universities. Laws and contracts are written in English.
- Minimize corruption and maximize prosperity with a Guarantee of One Senator per Region. They divided the Philippines into REGIONS, but kept SENATORIAL representation national with no accountability to any regions.. No wonder many regions remain poor. Petition for a regional senatorial election. All regions will have senatorial representation.
Adcadarao • Agbobolo • Badiangan • Barrido • Bato Biasong • Bay-ang • Bucana Bunglas • Central • Culasi • Lanjagan • Luca • Malayu-an • Mangorocoro • Nasidman • Pantalan Nabaye • Pantalan Navarro • Pedada • Pili • Pinantan Diel • Pinantan Elizalde • Pinay Espinosa • Poblacion • Progreso • Puente Bunglas • Punta Buri • Rojas • San Antonio • Santo Rosario • Silagon • Tagubanhan • Taguhangin • Tanduyan • Tipacla • Tubogan
The Philippines has been a "decentralized" form of government since 1991, contrary to what most Filipinos think. Ever since the creation of Republic Act 7160, each LGU is responsible for its own domain. Even the smallest LGU the barangay creates its own Budget. It is not dependent on handouts from the city, municipality or province. "IMPERIAL MANILA IS A MYTH!", it does not exist anymore. The Philippine budget formulation system is not centralized. . It is the responsibility of each LGU to submit their budgetary needs for review. Failure to submit is the problem.
|Adopt this webpage. Help your community get more exposure to TOURISTS and INVESTORS. Help us improve this webpage.|
Ajuy within the Iloilo Province
|Interactive Google Satellite Map of Iloilo, Philippines|
Map Locator of Iloilo Province
Location of Tanduyan, Ajuy, Iloilo, Philippines
- Tanduyan is one of the Barangays of Ajuy.
- Ajuy is in the Province of Iloilo
- Iloilo is in the island of Panay and within Region VI.
History of Tanduyan, Ajuy, Iloilo, Philippines
Contribute your knowledge about the history of Tanduyan
People of Tanduyan, Ajuy, Iloilo, Philippines
- Population of Tanduyan, AJUY as of 2020 census: 741
Elected Government Officials of Tanduyan, Ajuy, Iloilo, Philippines
Businesses in Tanduyan, Ajuy, Iloilo, Philippines
- We invite you to list your business located in Tanduyan, Ajuy.
- Give your business a good description. Add your address and contact number if available.
- Resorts, restaurants, pension houses, or hotels are welcome to be listed here.
- Bakery, Mechanical Shop, Bicycle Shop, Tailor shops can be listed here.
- If you have a pharmacy or gas station, it can be listed here too.
- Hardware stores, Agrivets, salon, spas, etc. are welcome to be listed.
- We do not allow external links except for our sponsor zamboanga.com and maletsky.com. If you have an external site for your business you may not link to it in Z-Wiki but you can point to it. e.g. list it like this: www.my??business.com - this tells the people of your website but it does not link to it.
- Businesses in Tanduyan
- The name of your business, address, phone number
Tanduyan, Ajuy, Iloilo, Philippines supports Philippine Cycling
Philippine Cycling is about cycling in the Philippnes. Philippine Cycling helps promote bike races, cycling clubs, bicycle tours, and the development of bicycle trails. Activities are coordinated with bike shops and cycling clubs throughout the Philippines to promote the fun of riding bikes. Philippine Cycling will be coordinating events with tour of Luzon, Visayas and Mindanao. Road biking and mountain bikings will be promoted by Philippine Cycling.
Cycling Activity to Participate In
Your cycling activity can be posted here and it will be shown in all the Provincial, City, Municipal and Barangay pages. Your 2015 Cycling Race or Activity can be Posted here.
- ILOILO CITY, April 27-May 2, 2015 (PNA) – Some 5,000 bikers are expected to join the second Iloilo Bike Festival slated April 27-May 2, 2015 as the city continues to aspire to become a bike-able walkable metropolis. The activity that supported by the John B. Lacson Foundation Maritime University (JBLFMU) and Megaworld Iloilo aims to promote Iloilo as a safe and bike friendly city, promote the share-a-road movement encourage Ilonggos to commute via biking and raise Ilonggos awareness on the benefits of biking on health, safety and environment concerns. Read More....
- CYCLING Le Tour de Filipinas 2015 set as country celebrates 60 years of top-caliber cycling Feb 1 to Feb 4 2015 - View the result of the race: A four stage race. Stage 1 starts in Balanga and back to Balanga for a 126K race Feb 1, 2015 (Sunday); stage 2 starts in Balanga, Bataan to Iba, Zambales for a 154.7 K race Feb 2, 2015 (Monday); stage 3 starts in Iba, Zambales to Lingayen, Pangasinan for a 150.1K race Feb 3, 2015 (Tuesday); stage 4 starts in Lingayen, Pangasinan to Baguio City, Benguet for a 101.7K race Feb 4, 2015 (Wednesday). For a total distance of 532.5 Kms. Read More >>>
- Ronda Pilipinas: Feb 8 - 27 2015:>> Discovering young riders for the national team will be the main objective of the LBC Ronda Pilipinas 2015 when the country’s premiere cycling race hits the road on Feb. 8 in Butuan City. Ronda Pilipinas executive project director Moe Chulani said the international multistage bikathon, which ends on Feb. 27, will have two qualifying legs of four stages each in Mindanao and the Visayas where the top riders will advance to face a tough foreign challenge in the six-stage Luzon finale. Read More>>>
Real Estate for Sale or lease in Tanduyan, Ajuy, Iloilo, Philippines
- If you have real estate property, whether its commercial, residential, farm land, or just an empty lot in Tanduyan, you can list that property for FREE HERE in Z-wiki.
- You can list your House and lot or farm land for sale or lease for free here in Z-Wiki
Churches, Mosques, or Places of Worship in Tanduyan, Ajuy, Iloilo, Philippines
The name of your church, mosque, or place of worship can be listed in this community page. Take a picture of the facade of your church or place of worship and it can be posted here. We can even provide you with a free webpage. You can enter the data (story about your place of worship) here yourself, email the information or pictures to (firstname.lastname@example.org) or via.
- FILIPINOS WAKE UP! THE TAXES YOU PAID ARE USED BY THE GOVERNMENT TO EXCLUSIVELY FINANCE THE RELIGION OF ISLAM.
Freedom of religion, yes. Equality, yes. But no favoritism.
Schools in Tanduyan, Ajuy, Iloilo, Philippines
The schools in Tanduyan
Economy of Tanduyan, Ajuy, Iloilo, Philippines
- If you have an article that talks about the improvement of the economy of Tanduyan, Ajuy you can post that article here. If you come across any news items that talk about the economy of Tanduyan, Ajuy, you may post it here. Of course you have to reference the writer of the article. Any improvement to transportation, power and service usually improves the economy of the community, so go ahead and report that too.
Natural Resources of Tanduyan, Ajuy, Iloilo, Philippines
This page needs some articles about the natural resources of Tanduyan, Ajuy. Where does the energy source of this Ajuy come from? Are there any mining industries? Rivers and tributaries are part of the natural resources.
Tourists Attractions of Tanduyan, Ajuy, Iloilo, Philippines
- Help us add some of the tourist attractions of Tanduyan in Z-wiki. This will help boost the local economy of Tanduyan. Anything that is unique or anything that stands out in your community may be a tourist attraction.
- Landmarks are usually photographed a lot by visitors. Post the Tanduyan landmarks here.
Fiestas and Traditions of Tanduyan, Ajuy, Iloilo, Philippines
Fiesta date of Tanduyan
Your Story about Tanduyan, Ajuy, Iloilo, Philippines
Tell your story about Tanduyan. You can talk about the good things in Tanduyan or simply talk about the past. You can talk about the eco-system of Tanduyan. What is the local LGU doing about the preservation of your natural resources? The topic can start here and once it gets bigger it can have a page of its own in Z-Wiki. It's all up to you.
The oldest man or woman in Tanduyan, Ajuy, Iloilo, Philippines
Do you know who the oldest man or woman is in Tanduyan? Z-Wiki is starting this inquiry in order to honor the older generation of the Philippines. Please provide the full name and date of birth of the elder living in Tanduyan. We will then post your entry in Oldest Man or Woman in the Philippines page.
Sports News of Tanduyan, Ajuy, Iloilo, Philippines
Every community has its sports hero. Who is the sports hero of Tanduyan? Are there any basketball courts, tennis courts, volleyball courts, baseball fields, softball fields, or any type of sports area or arena in Tanduyan? Go ahead and list any upcoming sports events in Tanduyan.
Featured News of The Philippines
Updated: September 26, 2023
Bacolod City to use security seal for government-issued documents.
BACOLOD CITY – The city government here will soon bid out the delivery of services to implement the ordinance mandating a security seal on issued official documents. Councilor Jude Thaddeus Sayson, chair of the City Council’s Committee on Appropriation and Finance, said on Tuesday that the bidding would proceed once funding is available. However, it does not mean the release of the PHP35 million requirement in a single tranche. “If you need certification from the city, you will need to pay extra for the seal. The national government uses this now. The Department of the Interior and Local Government memorandum issued to us also has a security seal,” he added in an interview.
NegOr pregnant women to get supplemental feeding vs. stunting
DUMAGUETE CITY – The Negros Oriental Provincial Health Office (PHO) will be feeding malnourished pregnant mothers for three months in a campaign to address stunted growth among babies, a health official said on Tuesday. PHO chief Dr. Liland Estacion told the Philippine News Agency (PNA) that the current stunted growth rate of children in the province is 10.8 percent. "While this is not as high as the national percentage, it is still high for Negros Oriental, and we need to bring it down below the 10 percent average," Estacion said. The country's average rate of stunted children is 30 percent.
- Pictures of Tanduyan
Why Z-Wiki Tanduyan, Ajuy?
We want to give the people of Tanduyan the ability to promote their community to the world via the internet by providing this interactive website. The growth of this website of Tanduyan is not dependent upon one individual. This website will grow as more people of Tanduyan participate and provide valid information about the community and also by providing pictures about the community. More power to Tanduyan.