Tagoc, Kabankalan City, Negros Occidental, Philippines
List of the 17 Regions in the Philippines
National - Capital Region ● I - Ilocos ● II - Cagayan ● III - C. Luzon ● IV-A - Calabarzon ● IV-B - Mimaropa ● V - Bicol ● VI - W. Visayas ● VII - C. Visayas ● VIII - E. Visayas ● IX - Zamboanga ● X - N. Mindanao ● XI - Davao ● XII - Soccsksargen ● XIII - Caraga ● XIV - CAR ● XV - BARMM
Within these 17 regions in the Philippines, there are 42,027 barangays, 1486 municipalities, 148 cities, 82 provinces. It has a democratic form of government and the freedom of speech is upheld by law. English is the "lingua franca" and is the mode of instruction in all high schools, colleges and universities. Laws and contracts are written in English.
- Minimize corruption and maximize prosperity with a Guarantee of One Senator per Region. They divided the Philippines into REGIONS, but kept SENATORIAL representation national with no accountability to any regions.. No wonder many regions remain poor. Petition for a regional senatorial election. All regions will have senatorial representation.
Barangays of Kabankalan City, in the Negros Occidental Province within Region 6(Western Visayas) in the Republic of The Philippines
Bantayan • Barangay 1 • Barangay 2 • Barangay 3 • Barangay 4 • Barangay 5 • Barangay 6 • Barangay 7 • Barangay 8 • Barangay 9 • Binicuil • Camansi • Camingawan • Camugao • Carol-an • Daan Banua • Hilamonan • Inapoy • Linao • Locotan • Magballo • Oringao • Orong • Pinaguinpinan • Salong • Tabugon • Tagoc • Tagukon • Talubangi • Tampalon • Tan-Awan • Tapi
The Philippines has been a "decentralized" form of government since 1991, contrary to what most Filipinos think. Ever since the creation of Republic Act 7160, each LGU is responsible for its own domain. Even the smallest LGU the barangay creates its own Budget. It is not dependent on handouts from the city, municipality or province. "IMPERIAL MANILA IS A MYTH!", it does not exist anymore. The Philippine budget formulation system is not centralized. . It is the responsibility of each LGU to submit their budgetary needs for review. Failure to submit is the problem.
|Adopt this webpage. Help your community get more exposure to TOURISTS and INVESTORS. Help us improve this webpage.|
Kabankalan City, Negros Occidental
|Interactive Google Satellite Map of Negros Occidental|
Negros Occidental Map Locator
Location of Tagoc, Kabankalan City, Negros Occidental, Philippines
- Tagoc is one of the Barangays of Kabankalan City.
- Kabankalan City is in the Province of Negros Occidental
- Negros Occidental is in the Island of negros and within Region VI.
- The Island of negros is in Western Visayas.
History of Tagoc, Kabankalan City, Negros Occidental, Philippines
Contribute your knowledge about the history of Tagoc
People of Tagoc, Kabankalan City, Negros Occidental, Philippines
- Population of Tagoc, CITY OF KABANKALAN as of 2020 census: 3,557
Elected Government Officials of Tagoc, Kabankalan City, Negros Occidental, Philippines
- Elected Tagoc Officers for the term of 2013 - 2016
- Punong Barangay : Miran, Ramir Buhat
- Barangay Kagawad :> Policarpo, Luzviminda Isaac
- Barangay Kagawad :> Bacaoco, Jose Coronado
- Barangay Kagawad :> Tibus, Benfie Abalunan
- Barangay Kagawad :> Oblema, Jaynelle Guanzon
- Barangay Kagawad :> Makiputin, Mercelinda Alpis
- Barangay Kagawad :> Diaz, Rolando, Sr. Sombilla
- Barangay Kagawad :> Velarde, Onassis, Sr. Sayon
- Elected Tagoc Officers for the term of 2010 - 2013
- Negros Occidental, Kabankalan City, Tagoc, Barangay Chairman, Ramir B Miran
- Negros Occidental, Kabankalan City, Tagoc, Kagawad 1, Jose C Bacaoco
- Negros Occidental, Kabankalan City, Tagoc, Kagawad 2, Luzviminda I Policarpo
- Negros Occidental, Kabankalan City, Tagoc, Kagawad 3, Marnel P Segura
- Negros Occidental, Kabankalan City, Tagoc, Kagawad 4, Benjamin T Tibus
- Negros Occidental, Kabankalan City, Tagoc, Kagawad 5, Rolando S Diaz Sr
- Negros Occidental, Kabankalan City, Tagoc, Kagawad 6, Elizalde C Agustino
- Negros Occidental, Kabankalan City, Tagoc, Kagawad 7, Mercelinda A Makiputin
- Negros Occidental, Kabankalan City, Tagoc, SK Chairman, Krishiel Ann C Miran
Businesses in Tagoc, Kabankalan City, Negros Occidental, Philippines
- We invite you to list your business located in Tagoc.
- Give your business a good description. Add your address and contact number if available.
- Resorts, restaurants, pension houses, or hotels are welcome to be listed here.
- Bakery, Mechanical Shop, Bicycle Shop, Tailor shops can be listed here.
- If you have a pharmacy or gas station, it can be listed here too.
- Hardware stores, Agrivets, salon, spas, etc. are welcome to be listed.
- We do not allow external links except for our sponsors. If you have an external site for your business you may not link to it in Z-Wiki but you can point to it. e.g. list it like this: www.my??business.com - this tells the people of your website but it does not link to it.
- Businesses in Tagoc
- The name of your business, address, phone number
Tagoc, Kabankalan City, Negros Occidental, Philippines supports Philippine Cycling
Philippine Cycling is about cycling in the Philippnes. Philippine Cycling helps promote bike races, cycling clubs, bicycle tours, and the development of bicycle trails. Activities are coordinated with bike shops and cycling clubs throughout the Philippines to promote the fun of riding bikes. Philippine Cycling will be coordinating events with tour of Luzon, Visayas and Mindanao. Road biking and mountain bikings will be promoted by Philippine Cycling.
Cycling Activity to Participate In
Your cycling activity can be posted here and it will be shown in all the Provincial, City, Municipal and Barangay pages. Your 2015 Cycling Race or Activity can be Posted here.
- ILOILO CITY, April 27-May 2, 2015 (PNA) – Some 5,000 bikers are expected to join the second Iloilo Bike Festival slated April 27-May 2, 2015 as the city continues to aspire to become a bike-able walkable metropolis. The activity that supported by the John B. Lacson Foundation Maritime University (JBLFMU) and Megaworld Iloilo aims to promote Iloilo as a safe and bike friendly city, promote the share-a-road movement encourage Ilonggos to commute via biking and raise Ilonggos awareness on the benefits of biking on health, safety and environment concerns. Read More....
- CYCLING Le Tour de Filipinas 2015 set as country celebrates 60 years of top-caliber cycling Feb 1 to Feb 4 2015 - View the result of the race: A four stage race. Stage 1 starts in Balanga and back to Balanga for a 126K race Feb 1, 2015 (Sunday); stage 2 starts in Balanga, Bataan to Iba, Zambales for a 154.7 K race Feb 2, 2015 (Monday); stage 3 starts in Iba, Zambales to Lingayen, Pangasinan for a 150.1K race Feb 3, 2015 (Tuesday); stage 4 starts in Lingayen, Pangasinan to Baguio City, Benguet for a 101.7K race Feb 4, 2015 (Wednesday). For a total distance of 532.5 Kms. Read More >>>
- Ronda Pilipinas: Feb 8 - 27 2015:>> Discovering young riders for the national team will be the main objective of the LBC Ronda Pilipinas 2015 when the country’s premiere cycling race hits the road on Feb. 8 in Butuan City. Ronda Pilipinas executive project director Moe Chulani said the international multistage bikathon, which ends on Feb. 27, will have two qualifying legs of four stages each in Mindanao and the Visayas where the top riders will advance to face a tough foreign challenge in the six-stage Luzon finale. Read More>>>
Real Estate or Properties for Sale or lease in Tagoc, Kabankalan City, Negros Occidental, Philippines
- If you have real estate property, whether its commercial, residential, farm land, or just empty or vacant lots in Tagoc, you can list that property for FOR FREE. .
- Click to VIEW, EDIT, or ADD Realty Listings.
- You can list your House and lot or farm land for sale or lease for free here.
- If you are a real estate developer, you can list your subdivision, condominiums, high rises, apartment complexes, shopping strips or malls, and open market developments for Free.
Churches, Mosques, or Places of Worship in Tagoc, Kabankalan City, Negros Occidental, Philippines
The name of your church, mosque, or place of worship can be listed in this community page. Take a picture of the facade of your church or place of worship and it can be posted here. We can even provide you with a free webpage. You can enter the data (story about your place of worship) here yourself, email the information or pictures to (email@example.com) or via.
- FILIPINOS WAKE UP! THE TAXES YOU PAID ARE USED BY THE GOVERNMENT TO EXCLUSIVELY FINANCE THE RELIGION OF ISLAM.
Freedom of religion, yes. Equality, yes. But no favoritism.
Schools in Tagoc, Kabankalan City, Negros Occidental, Philippines
The schools in Tagoc
Economy of Tagoc, Kabankalan City, Negros Occidental, Philippines
- If you have an article that talks about the improvement of the economy of Tagoc, Kabankalan City you can post that article here. If you come across any news items that talk about the economy of Tagoc, Kabankalan City, you may post it here. Of course you have to reference the writer of the article. Any improvement to transportation, power and service usually improves the economy of the community, so go ahead and report that too.
Natural Resources of Tagoc, Kabankalan City, Negros Occidental, Philippines
This page needs some articles about the natural resources of Tagoc, Kabankalan City. Where does the energy source of this Barangay come from? Are there any mining industries? Rivers and tributaries are part of the natural resources.
Tourists Attractions of Tagoc, Kabankalan City, Negros Occidental, Philippines
- Help us add some of the tourist attractions of Tagoc. This will help boost the local economy of Tagoc. Anything that is unique or anything that stands out in your community may be a tourist attraction.
- Landmarks are usually photographed a lot by visitors. Post the Tagoc landmarks here.
- Places to see in Tagoc:
Fiestas and Traditions of Tagoc, Kabankalan City, Negros Occidental, Philippines
Fiesta date of Tagoc
Your Story about Tagoc, Kabankalan City, Negros Occidental, Philippines
Tell your story about Tagoc. You can talk about the good things in Tagoc or simply talk about the past. You can talk about the eco-system of Tagoc. What is the local LGU doing about the preservation of your natural resources? The topic can start here and once it gets bigger it can have a page of its own in Z-Wiki. It's all up to you.
The oldest man or woman in Tagoc, Kabankalan City, Negros Occidental, Philippines
Do you know who the oldest man or woman is in Tagoc? Zamboanga.com is starting this inquiry in order to honor the older generation of the Philippines. Please provide the full name and date of birth of the elder living in Tagoc. We will then post your entry in the Oldest Man or Woman in the Philippines page.
Sports News of Tagoc, Kabankalan City, Negros Occidental, Philippines
Every community has its sports hero. Who is the sports hero of Tagoc? Are there any basketball courts, tennis courts, volleyball courts, baseball fields, softball fields, or any type of sports area or arena in Tagoc? Go ahead and list any upcoming sports events in Tagoc.
Sports News: updated 11/10/21
Kaya Iloilo sweeps Group B in Copa '21
MANILA – Kaya Iloilo pipped Mendiola with a 6-0 beating on Wednesday night to complete a sweep of Group B action in the Copa Paulino Alcantara at the PFF National Training Centre in Carmona.
A Jovin Bedic brace in the first half set the tone for the inaugural tournament champ even as the club netted three goals in each of the two halves to seal the top seed in its group ahead of the semifinals next week.
Bedic capitalized on an erroneous Mendiola attempt to keep the ball out of his reach and quickly raced inside the penalty box to open the scoring for Kaya Iloilo in the 11th minute.
News and Events
Updated: September 21, 2023
Siquijor ventures into chocolate making.
DUMAGUETE CITY – The Department of Science and Technology (DOST) sees Siquijor as another province producing high-quality chocolates. Engineer Mario dela Peña, DOST-Siquijor provincial director, told the Philippine News Agency on Thursday that the department is assisting micro, small and medium enterprises (MSMEs) in the island province to embark on chocolate making as a new or added source of income. “We just learned that we can find the Creole cacao in Siquijor, whose beans or seeds are of higher quality," dela Peña said. "You cannot just find this anywhere, and somebody who grows this variety has offered to provide seedlings,” he said.
Taal's renewed 'vog' emissions affect health of students, crops
BATANGAS CITY – The Provincial Disaster Risk Reduction and Management Office (PDRRMO) has called on school authorities in affected Batangas town to hold online classes to keep students safely at home amid Taal Volcano’s renewed spewing of volcanic smog or “vog”. In an interview on Thursday, Dr. Amor Banuelos-Calayan, PDRRMO head, revealed that her office has just received a report that several high school students from Balete town experienced skin irritation, breathing difficulties, and some even had asthma attacks. Apart from the human health toll, municipal officials in Balete have also reported an estimated PHP1.9-million damage to agriculture as highly acidic vog particles settle on top of crops.
Why Z-Wiki Tagoc, Kabankalan City?
We want to give the people of Tagoc the ability to promote their community to the world via the internet by providing this interactive website. The growth of this website of Tagoc is not dependent upon one individual. This website will grow as more people of Tagoc participate and provide valid information about the community and also by providing pictures about the community. More power to Tagoc.
- Do the following so your photo upload will be properly categorized for Tagoc.
- Copy and paste the code below in "GREEN" to the body or "Summary" of the image file that you are uploading.
[[Category:Tagoc, Kabankalan City Photo Gallery]]
[[Category:Kabankalan City, Negros Occidental Gallery]]
[[Category:Negros Occidental, Philippines Photo Gallery]]
*[[Tagoc, Kabankalan City, Negros Occidental, Philippines]]
Most of the contents in this site are from registered user collaborations. Information has also been taken from the Department of Tourism, Comelec, National Statistical Coordination Board, DILG: Department of the Interior and Local Government, (LGU) government sites, online news, and other content sites about the specific community. This page does not serve as the official website of the community but rather compliments and helps the community to promote tourism and attract investors.
This is an interactive and collaborative webpage, meant to help promote this community and showcase it to the world via the internet.
This wiki page follows a format. The editor of this wiki page reserves the right to change formats, edit, or delete entries that may be considered as offensive, vulgar or not for the betterment of this wiki page.