Tagaytay City, Jobs
List of the 17 Regions in the Philippines
National - Capital Region ● I - Ilocos ● II - Cagayan ● III - C. Luzon ● IV-A - Calabarzon ● IV-B - Mimaropa ● V - Bicol ● VI - W. Visayas ● VII - C. Visayas ● VIII - E. Visayas ● IX - Zamboanga ● X - N. Mindanao ● XI - Davao ● XII - Soccsksargen ● XIII - Caraga ● XIV - CAR ● XV - BARMM
Within these 17 regions in the Philippines, there are 42,027 barangays, 1486 municipalities, 148 cities, 82 provinces. It has a democratic form of government and the freedom of speech is upheld by law. English is the "lingua franca" and is the mode of instruction in all high schools, colleges and universities. Laws and contracts are written in English.
- Minimize corruption and maximize prosperity with a Guarantee of One Senator per Region. They divided the Philippines into REGIONS, but kept SENATORIAL representation national with no accountability to any regions.. No wonder many regions remain poor. Petition for a regional senatorial election. All regions will have senatorial representation.
Barangays of Tagaytay City, in the Cavite Province within Region 4-A(calabarzon) in the Republic of The Philippines
Asisan • Bagong Tubig • Calabuso • Dapdap East • Dapdap West • Francisco • Guinhawa North • Guinhawa South • Iruhin East • Iruhin South • Iruhin West • Kaybagal East • Kaybagal North • Kaybagal South • Mag-Asawang Ilat • Maharlika East • Maharlika West • Maitim 2nd Central • Maitim 2nd East • Maitim 2nd West • Mendez Crossing East • Mendez Crossing West • Neogan • Patutong Malaki North • Patutong Malaki South • Sambong • San Jose • Silang Junction North • Silang Junction South • Sungay North • Sungay South • Tolentino East • Tolentino West • Zambal
The Philippines has been a "decentralized" form of government since 1991, contrary to what most Filipinos think. Ever since the creation of Republic Act 7160, each LGU is responsible for its own domain. Even the smallest LGU the barangay creates its own Budget. It is not dependent on handouts from the city, municipality or province. "IMPERIAL MANILA IS A MYTH!", it does not exist anymore. The Philippine budget formulation system is not centralized. . It is the responsibility of each LGU to submit their budgetary needs for review. Failure to submit is the problem.
- This page is for employers in Tagaytay City
- If you have a job available and that job is within the City of Tagaytay, you may post it here.
Go ahead and
|Insert your job offer in this page.|
Remember to be as descriptive as possible and to post your Company name, Contact person, address and Phone number.
Post expiration of Job Application.
Fund Raisers or Sponsorhsip Recruitment Coordinators
Project BOSS is looking for fund raisers or sponsorship recruitment coordinators. Part Time or Full Time
- We are hiring coordinators for every province in the Philippines. Not volunteers! This is a PAID position.
- No expiration date for this job posting. We are always interviewing and hiring.
- Fundraising is a great job. You get to meet important people.
- Job Description:
- Approach Sponsors or advertisers for the charitable bicycle race Tour de Zamboanga. A 4 day 510 kilometer bicycle race for charity.
- Not a volunteer Job. This is a paid position.
B.O.S.S. = Brotherhood Operation Sweet Smiles
- A Non-Profit Charitable organization for surgical restoration. Registered with the Security and Exchange Commission of the Philippines