List of the 17 Regions in the Philippines
National - Capital Region ● I - Ilocos ● II - Cagayan ● III - C. Luzon ● IV-A - Calabarzon ● IV-B - Mimaropa ● V - Bicol ● VI - W. Visayas ● VII - C. Visayas ● VIII - E. Visayas ● IX - Zamboanga ● X - N. Mindanao ● XI - Davao ● XII - Soccsksargen ● XIII - Caraga ● XIV - CAR ● XV - BARMM
Minimize corruption and maximize prosperity with a Guarantee of One Senator per Region. They divided the Philippines into REGIONS, but kept SENATORIAL representation national with no accountability to any regions.. No wonder many regions remain poor. Petition for a regional senatorial election. All regions will have senatorial representation.
Visit to help propagate the
Tañong, Marikina City, Philippines
The Philippines has 42,045 barangays, 1489 municipalities, 145 cities, 81 provinces and 17 regions. It has a democratic form of government and the freedom of speech is upheld by law. English is the "lingua franca" and is the mode of instruction in all high schools, colleges and universities. Laws and contracts are written in English.
Barangays of Marikina City, within the NCR - Second District in the Republic of the Philippines
Barangka • Calumpang • Concepcion Uno • Concepcion Dos • Fortune • Industrial Valley • Jesus De La Peña • Malanday • Marikina Heights • Nangka • Parang • San Roque • Santa Elena • Santo Niño • Tañong • Tumana
The Philippines has been a "decentralized" form of government since 1991, contrary to what most Filipinos think. Ever since the creation of Republic Act 7160, each LGU is responsible for its own domain. Even the smallest LGU the barangay creates its own Budget. It is not dependent on handouts from the city, municipality or province. "IMPERIAL MANILA IS A MYTH!", it does not exist anymore. The Philippine budget formulation system is not centralized. . It is the responsibility of each LGU to submit their budgetary needs for review. Failure to submit is the problem.
|Adopt this webpage. Help your community get more exposure to TOURISTS and INVESTORS. Help us improve this webpage.|
Marikina is one of the 17 cities within Metro Manila
Marikina City Map Locator
NCR within Luzon
Tañong, Marikina City, Philippines
Location of Tañong, Marikina City, Philippines
History of Tañong, Marikina City, Philippines
Contribute your knowledge about the history of Tañong
People of Tañong, Marikina City, Philippines
Total Population of Tañong
Local Government Unit LGU of Tañong, Marikina City, Philippines
- Elected Officers of Tañong for the term of 2013 - 2016
- Punong Barangay : Bautista, Eduardo Cruz
- Barangay Kagawad :> Barrozo, Gener De Leon
- Barangay Kagawad :> Del Castillo, Danilo Celestino
- Barangay Kagawad :> Reyes, Rafael Torres
- Barangay Kagawad :> Bernardino, Rowena Cruz
- Barangay Kagawad :> Acuña, Rommel Santos
- Barangay Kagawad :> Pamisa, Bob Bautista
- Barangay Kagawad :> Dumlao, Rommel Tablante
- Elected Officers of Tañong for the term of 2010 - 2013
- City of Marikina , Tañong, Barangay Captain - Chairman, Eduardo C Bautista
- City of Marikina , Tañong, Kagawad - Councilor 1, Bob B Pamisa
- City of Marikina , Tañong, Kagawad - Councilor 2, Rafael T Reyes
- City of Marikina , Tañong, Kagawad - Councilor 3, Rommel S Acuña
- City of Marikina , Tañong, Kagawad - Councilor 4, Eduardo L Lope
- City of Marikina , Tañong, Kagawad - Councilor 5, Rowena C Bernardino
- City of Marikina , Tañong, Kagawad - Councilor 6, Romulo D Magsanoc
- City of Marikina , Tañong, Kagawad - Councilor 7, Danilo C Del Castillo
- City of Marikina , Tañong, SK Chairman, Laurence Aldrin P Gonzales
Businesses in Tañong, Marikina City, Philippines
- How to Improve Your Business and Livelihood
The Philippine Livelihood Program: The Philippine government provides several programs to enhance the livelihood of the Filipino people. The department of Science and Technology through its Technology Research Center (TRC) regurlarly conducts various types of hands-on and personalized training programs.
- DOST - Website
- UPLiFT stands for Urban Program for Livelihood Finance and Training. - Website
- DSWD Pro-poor and Livelihood Programs - Website
Take a picture of your Business (from a Sari-Sari Store to a Mega Mall). Upload that picture here in zamboanga.com and that picture can immediately be your business webpage. It is that easy. Here are two examples of how a picture becomes the webpage of the business: FHM Garden Grill and Catering and ABC Shopping Center
- Give your business a good description. Add your address and contact number if available.
- Possible Businesses
- Auto, Trucks, Motorcycle and Bicycle dealers
- Banks, Lending Firms, Pawnshops, and Financial Institutions
- Clinics, Veterinary Clinics and Hospitals
- Pharmacies, Drug Stores, Agri-Vets
- Convenient Stores, Hardware and Supplies, General Stores, Sari-Sari Stores, Internet-Cafes
- Department Stores and Appliance Stores
- Supermarket, wet market, Fish Markets
- Hotels, Motels, Pension Houses, Boarding houses and Resorts
- Repair Shops: Shoe repair, Cellphone, Bikes (bicycles), motorcycles etc...
- Restaurants, Carenderias, Coffee Shops, and Bakeries (Bakeshops)
- Salons, Spas, Beauty Shops and Barber Shops
- Gas Stations, Water Stations, Propane Stations
Churches, Mosques, or Places of Worship in Tañong, Marikina City, Philippines
The name of your church, mosque, or place of worship can be listed in this community page. Take a picture of the facade of your church or place of worship and it can be posted here. We can even provide you with a free webpage. You can enter the data (story about your place of worship) here yourself, email the information or pictures to (email@example.com) or via.
- FILIPINOS WAKE UP! THE TAXES YOU PAID ARE USED BY THE GOVERNMENT TO EXCLUSIVELY FINANCE THE RELIGION OF ISLAM.
Freedom of religion, yes. Equality, yes. But no favoritism.
Schools in Tañong, Marikina City, Philippines
The schools in Tañong
Economy of Tañong, Marikina City, Philippines
- If you have an article that talks about the improvement of the economy of Tañong, Marikina City you can post that article here. If you come across any news item that talks about the economy of Tañong, Marikina City, you may post it here. Of course you have to reference the writer of the article. Any improvement to transportation, power and service usually improves the economy of the community, so go ahead and report that too.
Natural Resources of Tañong, Marikina City, Philippines
This page needs some articles about the natural resources of Tañong, Marikina City. Where does the energy source of this city come from? Are there any mining industries? Rivers and tributaries are part of the natural resouces.
Tourists Attractions of Tañong, Marikina City, Philippines
- Help us add some of the tourist attractions of Tañong in Z-wiki. This will help boost the local economy of Tañong. Anything that is unique or anything that stands out in your community may be a tourist attraction.
- Landmarks are usually photographed a lot by visitors. Post the Tañong landmarks here.
Fiestas and Traditions of Tañong, Marikina City, Philippines
Fiesta date of Tañong
Your Story about Tañong, Marikina City, Philippines
You story about Tañong
Marikina City, Philippines supports Philippine Cycling
Philippine Cycling is about cycling in the Philippnes. Philippine Cycling helps promote bike races, cycling clubs, bicycle tours, and the development of bicycle trails. Activities are coordinated with bike shops and cycling clubs throughout the Philippines to promote the fun of riding bikes. Philippine Cycling will be coordinating events with tour of Luzon, Visayas and Mindanao. Road biking and mountain bikings will be promoted by Philippine Cycling.
Cycling Activity to Participate In
Your cycling activity can be posted here and it will be shown in all the Provincial, City, Municipal and Barangay pages. Your 2015 Cycling Race or Activity can be Posted here.
- ILOILO CITY, April 27-May 2, 2015 (PNA) – Some 5,000 bikers are expected to join the second Iloilo Bike Festival slated April 27-May 2, 2015 as the city continues to aspire to become a bike-able walkable metropolis. The activity that supported by the John B. Lacson Foundation Maritime University (JBLFMU) and Megaworld Iloilo aims to promote Iloilo as a safe and bike friendly city, promote the share-a-road movement encourage Ilonggos to commute via biking and raise Ilonggos awareness on the benefits of biking on health, safety and environment concerns. Read More....
- CYCLING Le Tour de Filipinas 2015 set as country celebrates 60 years of top-caliber cycling Feb 1 to Feb 4 2015 - View the result of the race: A four stage race. Stage 1 starts in Balanga and back to Balanga for a 126K race Feb 1, 2015 (Sunday); stage 2 starts in Balanga, Bataan to Iba, Zambales for a 154.7 K race Feb 2, 2015 (Monday); stage 3 starts in Iba, Zambales to Lingayen, Pangasinan for a 150.1K race Feb 3, 2015 (Tuesday); stage 4 starts in Lingayen, Pangasinan to Baguio City, Benguet for a 101.7K race Feb 4, 2015 (Wednesday). For a total distance of 532.5 Kms. Read More >>>
- Ronda Pilipinas: Feb 8 - 27 2015:>> Discovering young riders for the national team will be the main objective of the LBC Ronda Pilipinas 2015 when the country’s premiere cycling race hits the road on Feb. 8 in Butuan City. Ronda Pilipinas executive project director Moe Chulani said the international multistage bikathon, which ends on Feb. 27, will have two qualifying legs of four stages each in Mindanao and the Visayas where the top riders will advance to face a tough foreign challenge in the six-stage Luzon finale. Read More>>>
Photo Gallery of Tañong, Marikina City, Philippines
- Tañong, Marikina City, Philippines
Featured News of The Philippines
Updated: November 28, 2021
3-day nat’l vax drive: Iligan City to inoculate 60K residents.
CAGAYAN DE ORO CITY – The local government of Iligan City has set a target of 60,000 residents for inoculation against coronavirus disease (Covid-19) during the three-day national vaccination campaign from Nov. 29 to Dec. 1. During the online program "Kapehan sa Iligan" on Sunday, Dr. Belinda Lim, chief of the City Health Office, said Iligan City needs to achieve a daily target of 20,000 jabs. "For me, this could be 25,000 daily, but in the previous weeks, we had (an average) 4,500 per day, which was lower than the 7,500 targets, that is why the lacking numbers will be added up for the upcoming vaccination rollout," she said. Lim also said in Northern Mindanao region, the Department of Health aims to administer at least 250,000 doses per day.
House panel seeks sustainable funding vs. flooding in N. Luzon
TUGUEGARAO CITY – The House of Representatives’ Special Technical Working Group (TWG) committee is advocating for projects and programs to prevent a repeat of the massive flooding experienced in Cagayan Valley, Cordillera and Ilocos regions last year. "We hope to end the flooding through sustainable and long-term funding in an effort to have funds for sustainable and long-term projects due to the magnitude of the Typhoon Ulysses last year,” Cagayan Rep. Joseph Lara, TWG chairperson, told the Philippine News Agency on Sunday. The TWG, which conducted a public hearing at the Pulsar Hotel in this city, had earlier initiated an investigation to address issues related to the massive flooding in Luzon from Nov. 11-12, 2020.
Most of the contents in this site are from registered user collaborations. Information has also been taken from the Department of Tourism, Comelec, National Statistical Coordination Board, DILG: Department of the Interior and Local Government, (LGU) government sites, online news, and other content sites about the specific community. This page does not serve as the official website of the community but rather compliments and helps the community to promote tourism and attract investors.
This is an interactive and collaborative webpage, meant to help promote this community and showcase it to the world via the internet.
This wiki page follows a format. The editor of this wiki page reserves the right to change formats, edit, or delete entries that may be considered as offensive, vulgar or not for the betterment of this wiki page.