Sarangani, Davao Occidental, Philippines
President Duterte and his followers promote the biggest DECEPTION and con in the Philippines. They push for Federalism and constitutional reform or charter change (cha-cha) just to boost political dynasties and to give the Muslims(Moros) their own state, a "BangasaMoro" (Muslim Nation), an Islamic Nation within the Philippines.
Barangays (12) of Sarangani, in the province of Davao Occidental within the Region XI of the Republic of The Philippines
Batuganding ● Konel ● Lipol ● Mabila (Pob.) ● Patuco (Sarangani Norte) ● Laker (Sarangani Sur) ● Tinina ● Camahual ● Camalig ● Gomtago ● Tagen ● Tucal
Religion is always good for the people but it should never be embraced or financed by government. Tax exemption is not tantamount to financing. Every non-profit organization is tax-exempt.
|Adopt this webpage. Help your community get more exposure to TOURISTS and INVESTORS. Help us improve this webpage.|
Sarangani, Davao Occidental
Location of Davao Occidental within the Island of Muslim Mindanao, Philippines
- 1 Location and Geography of Sarangani, Davao Occidental, Philippines
- 2 People of Sarangani, Davao Occidental, Philippines
- 3 Local Government Unit LGU of Sarangani, Davao Occidental, Philippines
- 4 Schools in Sarangani, Davao Occidental, Philippines
- 5 Real Estate for Sale in Sarangani, Davao Occidental, Philippines
- 6 Churches, Mosques, or Places of Worship in Sarangani, Davao Occidental, Philippines
- 7 Your story about Sarangani, Davao Occidental
- 8 Festivals, Fiestas and Traditions of Sarangani, Davao Occidental, Philippines
- 9 The oldest man or woman in Sarangani, Davao Occidental, Philippines
- 10 Disclaimer
- 11 Sarangani Photo and Image Gallery
Location and Geography of Sarangani, Davao Occidental, Philippines
- The municipality consists of 2 major islands (the eponymous Sarangani Island and Balut Island) and 1 minor islet (Olanivan Island), located just south of Mindanao in the Celebes Sea.
People of Sarangani, Davao Occidental, Philippines
- Population of Sarangani as of 2015 census: 24,039
Local Government Unit LGU of Sarangani, Davao Occidental, Philippines
The Sangguniang Panlungsod is composed of the City (Municipality) Vice-Mayor as Presiding Officer, regular Sanggunian members (Councilors), the President of the Association of Barangay Captains and the President of the Sangguniang Kabataan.
They shall exercise and perform the legislative powers and duties as provided for under Republic Act No. 7160, otherwise known as the Local Government Code of 1991. Shall consider and conduct thorough study all matters brought to their attention and consequently pass resolutions, enact ordinances and to introduce recommendations.
Budget of Municipalities and Cities: The Philippine budget formulation system is not centralized. It has been decentralized since 1991. It is the responsibility of each LGU to submit their budgetary needs for review. Failure to submit is the problem. "IMPERIAL MANILA IS A MYTH!".
- Absolutely NO need for FEDERALISM. It is a ploy to give the Bangsamoro an Islamic State and finance the religion of Islam. It violates the constitution's "separation of church and state". We need a representation of a MINIMUM of one SENATOR per REGION..
- Contrary to Pres. Duterte's ranting (July 2019): Elected public officials can't be suspended by the DILG or the office of the president. Republic Act 7160 chapter 4.
- Elected officials of Sarangani for the term of 2016-2019
- Mayor of Sarangani: Jie Cawa - Unopposed
- Vice-Mayor of Sarangani: Jer Cawa - Unopposed
- Councilors of Sarangani:
- Jun Cawah
- Alfredo Lora
- Jovanie Amierol
- Boy Pedro
- Lorencio Angin
- Malik Olarte
- Jamere Esmael
- Windy Grace Gomez
Schools in Sarangani, Davao Occidental, Philippines
- Take a picture of your school building(s) and send your pictures via email to (firstname.lastname@example.org) or message me via . I will then post the pictures in this page.
Due to Covid19: Pursuant to the instructions of President Roa Duterte, and as recommended by the DepEd, the opening of classes for the year 2020-2021 is deferred to October 5, 2020.
- List of schools: >>> click
PUBLIC NOTICE: Why pretend that the National language of the Philippines is Tagalog? It should be English. To be a Teacher, doctor, lawyer, engineer, architect, nurse, computer technician; what books do you learn from? English books of course. All your tests are in English. The constitution of the Philippines is written in English. All the laws and new laws introduced by congress are in English. For that matter, you can't be a teacher in a school system unless you know English. The "Licensure Exam for Teachers" is in ENGLISH! Who are these people forcing Tagalog down our throats? Tagalog is simply one of the many dialects of the Philippines. Keep your dialects but learn and be fluent and proficient in ENGLISH.
The name of your school in Sarangani can be listed here. You can list it like this:
- Name of School. Private or Public. It can be an elementary school, high school, college.
- Address of your school
- Telephone Number
- Principal of the school
You can also create a webpage for your school. We can help you.
Real Estate for Sale in Sarangani, Davao Occidental, Philippines
- If you have real estate property, whether its commercial, residential, farm land, or just an empty lot in Sarangani, Davao Occidental, you can list that property for FREE HERE in Z-wiki.
- You can list your House and lot or farm land for sale for free here in Z-Wiki
Churches, Mosques, or Places of Worship in Sarangani, Davao Occidental, Philippines
The name of your church, mosque, or place of worship can be listed in this community page. Take a picture of the facade of your church or place of worship and it can be posted here. We can even provide you with a free webpage. You can enter the data (story about your place of worship) here yourself, email the information or pictures to (email@example.com) or via.
- FILIPINOS WAKE UP! THE TAXES YOU PAID ARE USED BY THE GOVERNMENT TO EXCLUSIVELY FINANCE THE RELIGION OF ISLAM.
Freedom of religion, yes. Equality, yes. But no favoritism.
Your story about Sarangani, Davao Occidental
Create you own personal page about the barangay in the municipality or City you live in. Title it like so for specificity: "Mybarangay, MyCityMunicipality, Myprovince, Philippines by MyFirstname Mylastname". You can update and edit this page anytime and anyway you want. It does not have to follow the standard format of the main wiki. It is your page. A link to your page will be inserted in this main barangay page. Here is an example page.
If you want the tittle to be more generic then do this: "Philippines by Your name". You can insert your picture of anywhere in the Philippines in this page. This will be your personal WIKI social media page.
You can talk about your personal experiences, your advocacies, the environmental conditions of your barangay, municipality, city or province.
Festivals, Fiestas and Traditions of Sarangani, Davao Occidental, Philippines
In the Philippines a fiesta is usually celebrated in barrios or barangays. It is the official holiday of the LGU, the barangay. Filipinos love fiestas. It is a time for joy and celebration. A fiesta is of Spanish origin and is usually commemorated in association with a christian patron saint. Most barangays whose population have been clustered by Muslims(Moros) and their population is more than that of the Christians, the celebration of the fiesta have been cancelled and replaced with the Hari Raya or Eid al-Fitr.
The cities or municipalities usually have yearly festivals where all the barangays participate. The cities or municipalities hold contests for the best floats in parades.
The oldest man or woman in Sarangani, Davao Occidental, Philippines
Do you know who the oldest man or woman is in your community of Sarangani? Zamboanga.com is starting this inquiry in order to honor the older generation of the Philippines. Please provide the full name and date of birth of the elder living in Sarangani. We will then post your entry in the Oldest Man or Woman in the Philippines page.
Most of the contents in this site are from registered user collaborations. Information has also been taken from the Department of Tourism, Comelec, National Statistical Coordination Board, DILG: Department of the Interior and Local Government, (LGU) government sites, online news, and other content sites about the specific community. This page does not serve as the official website of the community but rather compliments and helps the community to promote tourism and attract investors.
This is an interactive and collaborative webpage, meant to help promote this community and showcase it to the world via the internet.
This wiki page follows a format. The editor of this wiki page reserves the right to change formats, edit, or delete entries that may be considered as offensive, vulgar or not for the betterment of this wiki page.
- Do the following so your photo upload will be properly categorized for Sarangani.
- Copy and paste the code below in "GREEN" to the body or "Summary" of the image file that you are uploading.
[[Category:Sarangani, Davao Occidental, Photo Gallery]]
[[Category:Davao Occidental, Philippines Photo Gallery]]
=[[Sarangani, Davao Occidental, Philippines]]=