List of the 17 Regions in the Philippines
National - Capital Region ● I - Ilocos ● II - Cagayan ● III - C. Luzon ● IV-A - Calabarzon ● IV-B - Mimaropa ● V - Bicol ● VI - W. Visayas ● VII - C. Visayas ● VIII - E. Visayas ● IX - Zamboanga ● X - N. Mindanao ● XI - Davao ● XII - Soccsksargen ● XIII - Caraga ● XIV - CAR ● XV - BARMM
Santo Niño, Marikina City, Philippines
President Duterte and his followers promote the biggest DECEPTION and con in the Philippines. They push for Federalism and constitutional reform or charter change (cha-cha) just to boost political dynasties and to give the Muslims(Moros) their own state, a "BangasaMoro" (Muslim Nation), an Islamic State within the Philippines.
Barangays of Marikina City, within the NCR - Second District in the Republic of the Philippines
Barangka • Calumpang • Concepcion Uno • Concepcion Dos • Fortune • Industrial Valley • Jesus De La Peña • Malanday • Marikina Heights • Nangka • Parang • San Roque • Santa Elena • Santo Niño • Tañong • Tumana
Religion is always good for the people but it should never be embraced or financed by government. Tax exemption is not tantamount to financing. Every non-profit organization is tax-exempt.
|Adopt this webpage. Help your community get more exposure to TOURISTS and INVESTORS. Help us improve this webpage.|
Marikina is one of the 17 cities within Metro Manila
Marikina City Map Locator
NCR within Luzon
Santo Niño, Marikina City, Philippines
- 1 Location of Santo Niño, Marikina City, Philippines
- 2 History of Santo Niño, Marikina City, Philippines
- 3 People of Santo Niño, Marikina City, Philippines
- 4 Local Government Unit LGU of Santo Niño, Marikina City, Philippines
- 5 Businesses in Santo Niño, Marikina City, Philippines
- 6 Churches, Mosques, or Places of Worship in Santo Niño, Marikina City, Philippines
- 7 Schools in Santo Niño, Marikina City, Philippines
- 8 Economy of Santo Niño, Marikina City, Philippines
- 9 Natural Resources of Santo Niño, Marikina City, Philippines
- 10 Tourists Attractions of Santo Niño, Marikina City, Philippines
- 11 Fiestas and Traditions of Santo Niño, Marikina City, Philippines
- 12 Your Story about Santo Niño, Marikina City, Philippines
- 13 Marikina City, Philippines supports Philippine Cycling
- 14 Photo Gallery of Santo Niño, Marikina City, Philippines
- 15 Disclaimer
Location of Santo Niño, Marikina City, Philippines
Santo Niño is located ....
History of Santo Niño, Marikina City, Philippines
Contribute your knowledge about the history of Santo Niño
People of Santo Niño, Marikina City, Philippines
Total Population of Santo Niño
Local Government Unit LGU of Santo Niño, Marikina City, Philippines
- Elected Officers of Santo Niño for the term of 2013 - 2016
- Punong Barangay : Josef, Rizaldy Cruz
- Barangay Kagawad :> De Guzman, Romina Kate Navarro
- Barangay Kagawad :> Magno, Jhoanna Karla Abenir
- Barangay Kagawad :> Delgado, Roy Reyes
- Barangay Kagawad :> Hernandez, Jon Jon Manuel
- Barangay Kagawad :> Cruz, Romeo Hernandez
- Barangay Kagawad :> Espidillion, Jay Dela Paz
- Barangay Kagawad :> Chavez, Ricardo Nicolas
- Elected Officers of Santo Niño for the term of 2010 - 2013
- City of Marikina , Santo Niño, Barangay Captain - Chairman, Domingo N Dela Paz
- City of Marikina , Santo Niño, Kagawad - Councilor 1, John S Arenas
- City of Marikina , Santo Niño, Kagawad - Councilor 2, Mirvic Jay P Sabiniano
- City of Marikina , Santo Niño, Kagawad - Councilor 3, Roy R Delgado
- City of Marikina , Santo Niño, Kagawad - Councilor 4, Jhoanna Karla A Magno
- City of Marikina , Santo Niño, Kagawad - Councilor 5, Norito B Nicolas
- City of Marikina , Santo Niño, Kagawad - Councilor 6, Jon Jon M Hernandez
- City of Marikina , Santo Niño, Kagawad - Councilor 7, Marcial M Atanacio
- City of Marikina , Santo Niño, SK Chairman, Paul Jay DG Caña
Businesses in Santo Niño, Marikina City, Philippines
- How to Improve Your Business and Livelihood
The Philippine Livelihood Program: The Philippine government provides several programs to enhance the livelihood of the Filipino people. The department of Science and Technology through its Technology Research Center (TRC) regurlarly conducts various types of hands-on and personalized training programs.
- DOST - Website
- UPLiFT stands for Urban Program for Livelihood Finance and Training. - Website
- DSWD Pro-poor and Livelihood Programs - Website
Take a picture of your Business (from a Sari-Sari Store to a Mega Mall). Upload that picture here in zamboanga.com and that picture can immediately be your business webpage. It is that easy. Here are two examples of how a picture becomes the webpage of the business: FHM Garden Grill and Catering and ABC Shopping Center
- Give your business a good description. Add your address and contact number if available.
- Possible Businesses
- Auto, Trucks, Motorcycle and Bicycle dealers
- Banks, Lending Firms, Pawnshops, and Financial Institutions
- Clinics, Veterinary Clinics and Hospitals
- Pharmacies, Drug Stores, Agri-Vets
- Convenient Stores, Hardware and Supplies, General Stores, Sari-Sari Stores, Internet-Cafes
- Department Stores and Appliance Stores
- Supermarket, wet market, Fish Markets
- Hotels, Motels, Pension Houses, Boarding houses and Resorts
- Repair Shops: Shoe repair, Cellphone, Bikes (bicycles), motorcycles etc...
- Restaurants, Carenderias, Coffee Shops, and Bakeries (Bakeshops)
- Salons, Spas, Beauty Shops and Barber Shops
- Gas Stations, Water Stations, Propane Stations
Churches, Mosques, or Places of Worship in Santo Niño, Marikina City, Philippines
The name of your church, mosque, or place of worship can be listed in this community page. Take a picture of the facade of your church or place of worship and it can be posted here. We can even provide you with a free webpage. You can enter the data (story about your place of worship) here yourself, email the information or pictures to (email@example.com) or via.
- FILIPINOS WAKE UP! THE TAXES YOU PAID ARE USED BY THE GOVERNMENT TO EXCLUSIVELY FINANCE THE RELIGION OF ISLAM.
Freedom of religion, yes. Equality, yes. But no favoritism.
Schools in Santo Niño, Marikina City, Philippines
The schools in Santo Niño
Economy of Santo Niño, Marikina City, Philippines
- If you have an article that talks about the improvement of the economy of Santo Niño, Marikina City you can post that article here. If you come across any news item that talks about the economy of Santo Niño, Marikina City, you may post it here. Of course you have to reference the writer of the article. Any improvement to transportation, power and service usually improves the economy of the community, so go ahead and report that too.
Natural Resources of Santo Niño, Marikina City, Philippines
This page needs some articles about the natural resources of Santo Niño, Marikina City. Where does the energy source of this city come from? Are there any mining industries? Rivers and tributaries are part of the natural resouces.
Tourists Attractions of Santo Niño, Marikina City, Philippines
- Help us add some of the tourist attractions of Santo Niño in Z-wiki. This will help boost the local economy of Santo Niño. Anything that is unique or anything that stands out in your community may be a tourist attraction.
- Landmarks are usually photographed a lot by visitors. Post the Santo Niño landmarks here.
Fiestas and Traditions of Santo Niño, Marikina City, Philippines
Fiesta date of Santo Niño
Your Story about Santo Niño, Marikina City, Philippines
You story about Santo Niño
Marikina City, Philippines supports Philippine Cycling
Philippine Cycling is about cycling in the Philippnes. Philippine Cycling helps promote bike races, cycling clubs, bicycle tours, and the development of bicycle trails. Activities are coordinated with bike shops and cycling clubs throughout the Philippines to promote the fun of riding bikes. Philippine Cycling will be coordinating events with tour of Luzon, Visayas and Mindanao. Road biking and mountain bikings will be promoted by Philippine Cycling.
Cycling Activity to Participate In
Your cycling activity can be posted here and it will be shown in all the Provincial, City, Municipal and Barangay pages. Your 2015 Cycling Race or Activity can be Posted here.
- ILOILO CITY, April 27-May 2, 2015 (PNA) – Some 5,000 bikers are expected to join the second Iloilo Bike Festival slated April 27-May 2, 2015 as the city continues to aspire to become a bike-able walkable metropolis. The activity that supported by the John B. Lacson Foundation Maritime University (JBLFMU) and Megaworld Iloilo aims to promote Iloilo as a safe and bike friendly city, promote the share-a-road movement encourage Ilonggos to commute via biking and raise Ilonggos awareness on the benefits of biking on health, safety and environment concerns. Read More....
- CYCLING Le Tour de Filipinas 2015 set as country celebrates 60 years of top-caliber cycling Feb 1 to Feb 4 2015 - View the result of the race: A four stage race. Stage 1 starts in Balanga and back to Balanga for a 126K race Feb 1, 2015 (Sunday); stage 2 starts in Balanga, Bataan to Iba, Zambales for a 154.7 K race Feb 2, 2015 (Monday); stage 3 starts in Iba, Zambales to Lingayen, Pangasinan for a 150.1K race Feb 3, 2015 (Tuesday); stage 4 starts in Lingayen, Pangasinan to Baguio City, Benguet for a 101.7K race Feb 4, 2015 (Wednesday). For a total distance of 532.5 Kms. Read More >>>
- Ronda Pilipinas: Feb 8 - 27 2015:>> Discovering young riders for the national team will be the main objective of the LBC Ronda Pilipinas 2015 when the country’s premiere cycling race hits the road on Feb. 8 in Butuan City. Ronda Pilipinas executive project director Moe Chulani said the international multistage bikathon, which ends on Feb. 27, will have two qualifying legs of four stages each in Mindanao and the Visayas where the top riders will advance to face a tough foreign challenge in the six-stage Luzon finale. Read More>>>
Photo Gallery of Santo Niño, Marikina City, Philippines
- Santo Niño, Marikina City, Philippines
Most of the contents in this site are from registered user collaborations. Information has also been taken from the Department of Tourism, Comelec, National Statistical Coordination Board, DILG: Department of the Interior and Local Government, (LGU) government sites, online news, and other content sites about the specific community. This page does not serve as the official website of the community but rather compliments and helps the community to promote tourism and attract investors.
This is an interactive and collaborative webpage, meant to help promote this community and showcase it to the world via the internet.
This wiki page follows a format. The editor of this wiki page reserves the right to change formats, edit, or delete entries that may be considered as offensive, vulgar or not for the betterment of this wiki page.