List of the 17 Regions in the Philippines
National - Capital Region ● I - Ilocos ● II - Cagayan ● III - C. Luzon ● IV-A - Calabarzon ● IV-B - Mimaropa ● V - Bicol ● VI - W. Visayas ● VII - C. Visayas ● VIII - E. Visayas ● IX - Zamboanga ● X - N. Mindanao ● XI - Davao ● XII - Soccsksargen ● XIII - Caraga ● XIV - CAR ● XV - BARMM
Minimize corruption and maximize prosperity with a Guarantee of One Senator per Region. They divided the Philippines into REGIONS, but kept SENATORIAL representation national with no accountability to any regions.. No wonder many regions remain poor. Petition for a regional senatorial election. All regions will have senatorial representation.
Visit to help propagate the
San Roque, Marikina City, Philippines
The Philippines has 42,046 barangays, 1488 municipalities, 146 cities, 81 provinces and 17 regions. It has a democratic form of government and the freedom of speech is upheld by law. English is the "lingua franca" and is the mode of instruction in all high schools, colleges and universities. Laws and contracts are written in English.
Barangays of Marikina City, within the NCR - Second District in the Republic of the Philippines
Barangka • Calumpang • Concepcion Uno • Concepcion Dos • Fortune • Industrial Valley • Jesus De La Peña • Malanday • Marikina Heights • Nangka • Parang • San Roque • Santa Elena • Santo Niño • Tañong • Tumana
The Philippines has been a "decentralized" form of government since 1991, contrary to what most Filipinos think. Ever since the creation of Republic Act 7160, each LGU is responsible for its own domain. Even the smallest LGU the barangay creates its own Budget. It is not dependent on handouts from the city, municipality or province. "IMPERIAL MANILA IS A MYTH!", it does not exist anymore. The Philippine budget formulation system is not centralized. . It is the responsibility of each LGU to submit their budgetary needs for review. Failure to submit is the problem.
|Adopt this webpage. Help your community get more exposure to TOURISTS and INVESTORS. Help us improve this webpage.|
Marikina is one of the 17 cities within Metro Manila
Marikina City Map Locator
NCR within Luzon
San Roque, Marikina City, Philippines
Location of San Roque, Marikina City, Philippines
San Roque is located ....
History of San Roque, Marikina City, Philippines
Contribute your knowledge about the history of San Roque
People of San Roque, Marikina City, Philippines
- Population of San Roque, CITY OF MARIKINA as of 2020 census: 16,949
Local Government Unit LGU of San Roque, Marikina City, Philippines
- Elected Officers of San Roque for the term of 2013 - 2016
- Punong Barangay : De Guzman, Serafin Dizon
- Barangay Kagawad :> Casimiro, Cloyd Santos
- Barangay Kagawad :> Salvador, Andrew Mims
- Barangay Kagawad :> Juanson, Wilbert Jacobe
- Barangay Kagawad :> Lazaro, Manolo Tiamzon
- Barangay Kagawad :> Cruz, Ronald Jay Eustaquio
- Barangay Kagawad :> Marco, Katrina Mari Faye De Guzman
- Barangay Kagawad :> Nepomuceno, Aran Chino Recio
- Elected Officers of San Roque for the term of 2010 - 2013
- City of Marikina , San Roque, Barangay Captain - Chairman, Serafin D De Guzman
- City of Marikina , San Roque, Kagawad - Councilor 1, Cloyd S Casimiro
- City of Marikina , San Roque, Kagawad - Councilor 2, Manolo T Lazaro
- City of Marikina , San Roque, Kagawad - Councilor 3, Louie Z Francisco
- City of Marikina , San Roque, Kagawad - Councilor 4, Dennis S Santiago
- City of Marikina , San Roque, Kagawad - Councilor 5, Wilbert J Juanson
- City of Marikina , San Roque, Kagawad - Councilor 6, Aran Chino R Nepomuceno
- City of Marikina , San Roque, Kagawad - Councilor 7, Katrina Mari Faye DG Marco
- City of Marikina , San Roque, SK Chairman, Georges Marciano DG Marco
Businesses in San Roque, Marikina City, Philippines
- How to Improve Your Business and Livelihood
The Philippine Livelihood Program: The Philippine government provides several programs to enhance the livelihood of the Filipino people. The department of Science and Technology through its Technology Research Center (TRC) regurlarly conducts various types of hands-on and personalized training programs.
- DOST - Website
- UPLiFT stands for Urban Program for Livelihood Finance and Training. - Website
- DSWD Pro-poor and Livelihood Programs - Website
Take a picture of your Business (from a Sari-Sari Store to a Mega Mall). Upload that picture here in zamboanga.com and that picture can immediately be your business webpage. It is that easy. Here are two examples of how a picture becomes the webpage of the business: FHM Garden Grill and Catering and ABC Shopping Center
- Give your business a good description. Add your address and contact number if available.
- Possible Businesses
- Auto, Trucks, Motorcycle and Bicycle dealers
- Banks, Lending Firms, Pawnshops, and Financial Institutions
- Clinics, Veterinary Clinics and Hospitals
- Pharmacies, Drug Stores, Agri-Vets
- Convenient Stores, Hardware and Supplies, General Stores, Sari-Sari Stores, Internet-Cafes
- Department Stores and Appliance Stores
- Supermarket, wet market, Fish Markets
- Hotels, Motels, Pension Houses, Boarding houses and Resorts
- Repair Shops: Shoe repair, Cellphone, Bikes (bicycles), motorcycles etc...
- Restaurants, Carenderias, Coffee Shops, and Bakeries (Bakeshops)
- Salons, Spas, Beauty Shops and Barber Shops
- Gas Stations, Water Stations, Propane Stations
Churches, Mosques, or Places of Worship in San Roque, Marikina City, Philippines
The name of your church, mosque, or place of worship can be listed in this community page. Take a picture of the facade of your church or place of worship and it can be posted here. We can even provide you with a free webpage. You can enter the data (story about your place of worship) here yourself, email the information or pictures to (firstname.lastname@example.org) or via.
- FILIPINOS WAKE UP! THE TAXES YOU PAID ARE USED BY THE GOVERNMENT TO EXCLUSIVELY FINANCE THE RELIGION OF ISLAM.
Freedom of religion, yes. Equality, yes. But no favoritism.
Schools in San Roque, Marikina City, Philippines
The schools in San Roque
Economy of San Roque, Marikina City, Philippines
- If you have an article that talks about the improvement of the economy of San Roque, Marikina City you can post that article here. If you come across any news item that talks about the economy of San Roque, Marikina City, you may post it here. Of course you have to reference the writer of the article. Any improvement to transportation, power and service usually improves the economy of the community, so go ahead and report that too.
Natural Resources of San Roque, Marikina City, Philippines
This page needs some articles about the natural resources of San Roque, Marikina City. Where does the energy source of this city come from? Are there any mining industries? Rivers and tributaries are part of the natural resouces.
Tourists Attractions of San Roque, Marikina City, Philippines
- Help us add some of the tourist attractions of San Roque in Z-wiki. This will help boost the local economy of San Roque. Anything that is unique or anything that stands out in your community may be a tourist attraction.
- Landmarks are usually photographed a lot by visitors. Post the San Roque landmarks here.
Fiestas and Traditions of San Roque, Marikina City, Philippines
Fiesta date of San Roque
Your Story about San Roque, Marikina City, Philippines
You story about San Roque
Marikina City, Philippines supports Philippine Cycling
Philippine Cycling is about cycling in the Philippnes. Philippine Cycling helps promote bike races, cycling clubs, bicycle tours, and the development of bicycle trails. Activities are coordinated with bike shops and cycling clubs throughout the Philippines to promote the fun of riding bikes. Philippine Cycling will be coordinating events with tour of Luzon, Visayas and Mindanao. Road biking and mountain bikings will be promoted by Philippine Cycling.
Cycling Activity to Participate In
Your cycling activity can be posted here and it will be shown in all the Provincial, City, Municipal and Barangay pages. Your 2015 Cycling Race or Activity can be Posted here.
- ILOILO CITY, April 27-May 2, 2015 (PNA) – Some 5,000 bikers are expected to join the second Iloilo Bike Festival slated April 27-May 2, 2015 as the city continues to aspire to become a bike-able walkable metropolis. The activity that supported by the John B. Lacson Foundation Maritime University (JBLFMU) and Megaworld Iloilo aims to promote Iloilo as a safe and bike friendly city, promote the share-a-road movement encourage Ilonggos to commute via biking and raise Ilonggos awareness on the benefits of biking on health, safety and environment concerns. Read More....
- CYCLING Le Tour de Filipinas 2015 set as country celebrates 60 years of top-caliber cycling Feb 1 to Feb 4 2015 - View the result of the race: A four stage race. Stage 1 starts in Balanga and back to Balanga for a 126K race Feb 1, 2015 (Sunday); stage 2 starts in Balanga, Bataan to Iba, Zambales for a 154.7 K race Feb 2, 2015 (Monday); stage 3 starts in Iba, Zambales to Lingayen, Pangasinan for a 150.1K race Feb 3, 2015 (Tuesday); stage 4 starts in Lingayen, Pangasinan to Baguio City, Benguet for a 101.7K race Feb 4, 2015 (Wednesday). For a total distance of 532.5 Kms. Read More >>>
- Ronda Pilipinas: Feb 8 - 27 2015:>> Discovering young riders for the national team will be the main objective of the LBC Ronda Pilipinas 2015 when the country’s premiere cycling race hits the road on Feb. 8 in Butuan City. Ronda Pilipinas executive project director Moe Chulani said the international multistage bikathon, which ends on Feb. 27, will have two qualifying legs of four stages each in Mindanao and the Visayas where the top riders will advance to face a tough foreign challenge in the six-stage Luzon finale. Read More>>>
Photo Gallery of San Roque, Marikina City, Philippines
- San Roque, Marikina City, Philippines
Featured News of The Philippines
Updated: December 7, 2021
Sinulog off-limits to outsiders amid Omicron threat.
CEBU CITY – The city government here is planning to hold the traditional Sinulog celebration in January next year without the participation of contingents from other provinces and welcome only vaccinated visitors amid the threat of the Omicron variant of coronavirus disease 2019 (Covid-19). Mayor Michael Rama said in a radio interview on Tuesday that he is contemplating introducing “Sinulog in the household” where the traditional and religious celebration in honor of the Sto. Niño would be done right at the residences in this city. He assured the public that the city will not hold Sinulog activities that could turn into a “superspreader event.” “We will do it hopefully on the assumption that we cannot take more than what we can chew. We have to look at it from the point of view of the movement of people during the celebration,” the mayor said.
DTI Antique holds weekly monitoring of Noche Buena products
SAN JOSE DE BUENAVISTA, Antique – The Department of Trade and Industry (DTI) Antique provincial office is holding weekly monitoring of Noche Buena products to make sure there will be enough supply this Christmas season. DTI Antique Trade and Industry Development Specialist Glen Fernando said in an interview Tuesday that more intensified monitoring of those products will be done this month as compared to their once a month regular survey of basic commodities “We are now conducting monitoring of the major retail stores in Antique this December,” he said. The monitoring of five major stores in San Jose de Buenavista starting Dec. 3 showed enough supplies of goods as there are consumers who started to shop early, he said.
Most of the contents in this site are from registered user collaborations. Information has also been taken from the Department of Tourism, Comelec, National Statistical Coordination Board, DILG: Department of the Interior and Local Government, (LGU) government sites, online news, and other content sites about the specific community. This page does not serve as the official website of the community but rather compliments and helps the community to promote tourism and attract investors.
This is an interactive and collaborative webpage, meant to help promote this community and showcase it to the world via the internet.
This wiki page follows a format. The editor of this wiki page reserves the right to change formats, edit, or delete entries that may be considered as offensive, vulgar or not for the betterment of this wiki page.