LOG IN. UPLOAD PICTURES.
The Philippines has Zamboanga Shopping to help propagate the Chavacano Language
San Isidro II, Sorsogon City, Sorsogon, Philippines
List of the 17 Regions in the Philippines
National - Capital Region ● I - Ilocos ● II - Cagayan ● III - C. Luzon ● IV-A - Calabarzon ● IV-B - Mimaropa ● V - Bicol ● VI - W. Visayas ● VII - C. Visayas ● VIII - E. Visayas ● IX - Zamboanga ● X - N. Mindanao ● XI - Davao ● XII - Soccsksargen ● XIII - Caraga ● XIV - CAR ● XV - BARMM
Within these 17 regions in the Philippines, there are 42,046 barangays, 1488 municipalities, 146 cities, 81 provinces. It has a democratic form of government and the freedom of speech is upheld by law. English is the "lingua franca" and is the mode of instruction in all high schools, colleges and universities. Laws and contracts are written in English.
- Minimize corruption and maximize prosperity with a Guarantee of One Senator per Region. They divided the Philippines into REGIONS, but kept SENATORIAL representation national with no accountability to any regions.. No wonder many regions remain poor. Petition for a regional senatorial election. All regions will have senatorial representation.
Barangays of the City of Sorsogon, in the Sorsogon Province within Region 5(Bicol) in the Republic of The Philippines
Abuyog • Almendras-Cogon • Balete • Balogo • Balogo II • Barayong • Basud • Bato • Bibincahan • Bitan-o/Dalipay • Bogña • Bon-Ot • Bucalbucalan • Buenavista • Buenavista 2 • Buhatan • Bulabog • Burabod • Cabarbuhan • Cabid-An • Cambulaga • Capuy • Caricaran • Del Rosario • Gatbo • Gimaloto • Guinlajon • Jamislagan • Macabog • Maricrum • Marinas • Osiao • Pamurayan • Pangpang • Panlayaan • Peñafrancia • Piot • Poblacion • Polvorista • Rawis • Rizal • Salog • Salvacion • Salvacion 2 • Sampaloc • San Isidro • San Isidro II • San Juan • San Juan II • San Pascual • San Ramon • San Roque • San Vicente • Santa Cruz • Santa Lucia • Santo Domingo • Santo Niño • Sawanga • Sirangan • Sugod • Sulucan • Talisay • Ticol • Tugos
The Philippines has been a "decentralized" form of government since 1991, contrary to what most Filipinos think. Ever since the creation of Republic Act 7160, each LGU is responsible for its own domain. Even the smallest LGU the barangay creates its own Budget. It is not dependent on handouts from the city, municipality or province. "IMPERIAL MANILA IS A MYTH!", it does not exist anymore. The Philippine budget formulation system is not centralized. "Budgetary planning has been DECENTRALIZED since 1991". It is the responsibility of each LGU to submit their budgetary needs for review. Failure to submit is the problem.
|Adopt this webpage. Help your community get more exposure to TOURISTS and INVESTORS. Help us improve this webpage.|
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z
Create Name's page
Regions | Philippine Provinces | Philippine Cities | Municipalities | Barangays | High School Reunions
Sorsogon City Map Locator
Location of Sorsogon within the Philippines
San Isidro II, Sorsogon City,
Location of San Isidro II, Sorsogon City, Sorsogon, Philippines
- San Isidro II is one of the barangays of Sorsogon City.
- Sorsogon City is in the Province of Sorsogon
- Sorsogon is in the island of Luzon and within Region V – The Bicol Region.
History of San Isidro II, Sorsogon City, Sorsogon, Philippines
Contribute your knowledge about the history of San Isidro II
People of San Isidro II, Sorsogon City, Sorsogon, Philippines
- Population of San Isidro (Sorsogon West District), CITY OF SORSOGON (Capital) as of 2020 census: 1,776
Featured News of The Philippines
Updated: March 20, 2023
Ilocos Norte dads commend PH outstanding physician.
LAOAG CITY – The province of Ilocos Norte on Monday cited a physician from the province for his outstanding contribution to wellness and healing, notably during the height of the Covid-19 crisis. Dr. Norman Panfilo Rabago, 52, a resident of Barangay 23 San Matias here, received a resolution of commendation from members of the provincial board. He is currently the chief executive director of the Karmelli Clinic and Hospital Corporation in this city.
P7.6-M shabu seized in Lucena City drug bust
LUCENA CITY – A police buy-bust operation here on Monday morning resulted in the seizure of almost 375 grams of suspected shabu with a street value of PHP7.6 million from a vendor of used motorcycles. In a police report, Provincial Drug Enforcement Unit (PDEU) chief, Maj. Mendel Casao, said suspect Andrian Saludez, 34, a resident of Barangay Isabang, this city, is a high-value individual (HVI). He said Saludez was arrested after selling a sachet containing the suspected shabu to a poseur-buyer.
Elected Government Officials of San Isidro II, Sorsogon City, Sorsogon, Philippines
- Elected barangay officials of San Isidro II for the term of 2013-2016
- Punong Barangay : Buen, Roldan Deladia
- Barangay Kagawad :-> Recebido, Marilyn Desunia
- Barangay Kagawad :-> Dometita, Federico Delgado
- Barangay Kagawad :-> Duka, Juan Jr. Divina
- Barangay Kagawad :-> Destacamento, Noel Japone
- Barangay Kagawad :-> Camposano, Leopoldo Halem
- Barangay Kagawad :-> Defeo, Generoso Empleo
- Barangay Kagawad :-> Alfonso, Gerardo Detera
- Elected barangay officials of San Isidro II for the term of 2010-2013
- Sorsogon, City Of Sorsogon (Capital), San Isidro (Fr. The Mun. Of Bacon), Barangay Chairman, Ronald J Recebido
- Sorsogon, City Of Sorsogon (Capital), San Isidro (Fr. The Mun. Of Bacon), Kagawad 1, Gerardo D Alfonso
- Sorsogon, City Of Sorsogon (Capital), San Isidro (Fr. The Mun. Of Bacon), Kagawad 2, Simon D Deyto
- Sorsogon, City Of Sorsogon (Capital), San Isidro (Fr. The Mun. Of Bacon), Kagawad 3, Juan D Duka Jr
- Sorsogon, City Of Sorsogon (Capital), San Isidro (Fr. The Mun. Of Bacon), Kagawad 4, Roldan D Buen
- Sorsogon, City Of Sorsogon (Capital), San Isidro (Fr. The Mun. Of Bacon), Kagawad 5, Federico D Dometita
- Sorsogon, City Of Sorsogon (Capital), San Isidro (Fr. The Mun. Of Bacon), Kagawad 6, Leopoldo H Camposano
- Sorsogon, City Of Sorsogon (Capital), San Isidro (Fr. The Mun. Of Bacon), Kagawad 7, Teofisto D Dogillo
- Sorsogon, City Of Sorsogon (Capital), San Isidro (Fr. The Mun. Of Bacon), SK Chairman, Claire J Destacamento
Businesses in San Isidro II, Sorsogon City, Sorsogon, Philippines
- We invite you to list your business located in San Isidro II, Sorsogon City.
- Give your business a good description. Add your address and contact number if available.
- Resorts, restaurants, pension houses, or hotels are welcome to be listed here.
- Bakery, Mechanical Shop, Bicycle Shop, Tailor shops can be listed here.
- If you have a pharmacy or gas station, it can be listed here too.
- Hardware stores, Agrivets, salon, spas, etc. are welcome to be listed.
- We do not allow external links except for our sponsor zamboanga.com and maletsky.com. If you have an external site for your business you may not link to it in Z-Wiki but you can point to it. e.g. list it like this: www.my??business.com - this tells the people of your website but it does not link to it.
- Businesses in San Isidro II
- The name of your business, address, phone number
San Isidro II, Sorsogon City, Sorsogon, Philippines supports Philippine Cycling
Philippine Cycling is about cycling in the Philippnes. Philippine Cycling helps promote bike races, cycling clubs, bicycle tours, and the development of bicycle trails. Activities are coordinated with bike shops and cycling clubs throughout the Philippines to promote the fun of riding bikes. Philippine Cycling will be coordinating events with tour of Luzon, Visayas and Mindanao. Road biking and mountain bikings will be promoted by Philippine Cycling.
Cycling Activity to Participate In
Your cycling activity can be posted here and it will be shown in all the Provincial, City, Municipal and Barangay pages. Your 2015 Cycling Race or Activity can be Posted here.
- ILOILO CITY, April 27-May 2, 2015 (PNA) – Some 5,000 bikers are expected to join the second Iloilo Bike Festival slated April 27-May 2, 2015 as the city continues to aspire to become a bike-able walkable metropolis. The activity that supported by the John B. Lacson Foundation Maritime University (JBLFMU) and Megaworld Iloilo aims to promote Iloilo as a safe and bike friendly city, promote the share-a-road movement encourage Ilonggos to commute via biking and raise Ilonggos awareness on the benefits of biking on health, safety and environment concerns. Read More....
- CYCLING Le Tour de Filipinas 2015 set as country celebrates 60 years of top-caliber cycling Feb 1 to Feb 4 2015 - View the result of the race: A four stage race. Stage 1 starts in Balanga and back to Balanga for a 126K race Feb 1, 2015 (Sunday); stage 2 starts in Balanga, Bataan to Iba, Zambales for a 154.7 K race Feb 2, 2015 (Monday); stage 3 starts in Iba, Zambales to Lingayen, Pangasinan for a 150.1K race Feb 3, 2015 (Tuesday); stage 4 starts in Lingayen, Pangasinan to Baguio City, Benguet for a 101.7K race Feb 4, 2015 (Wednesday). For a total distance of 532.5 Kms. Read More >>>
- Ronda Pilipinas: Feb 8 - 27 2015:>> Discovering young riders for the national team will be the main objective of the LBC Ronda Pilipinas 2015 when the country’s premiere cycling race hits the road on Feb. 8 in Butuan City. Ronda Pilipinas executive project director Moe Chulani said the international multistage bikathon, which ends on Feb. 27, will have two qualifying legs of four stages each in Mindanao and the Visayas where the top riders will advance to face a tough foreign challenge in the six-stage Luzon finale. Read More>>>
Real Estate for Sale or lease in San Isidro II, Sorsogon City, Sorsogon, Philippines
- If you have real estate property, whether its commercial, residential, farm land, or just an empty lot in San Isidro II, you can list that property for FREE HERE in Z-wiki.
- You can list your House and lot or farm land for sale or lease for free here in Z-Wiki
Churches, Mosques, or Places of Worship in San Isidro II, Sorsogon City, Sorsogon, Philippines
The name of your church, mosque, or place of worship can be listed in this community page. Take a picture of the facade of your church or place of worship and it can be posted here. We can even provide you with a free webpage. You can enter the data (story about your place of worship) here yourself, email the information or pictures to (firstname.lastname@example.org) or via Facebook.
- FILIPINOS WAKE UP! THE TAXES YOU PAID ARE USED BY THE GOVERNMENT TO EXCLUSIVELY FINANCE THE RELIGION OF ISLAM.
Freedom of religion, yes. Equality, yes. But no favoritism.
Schools in San Isidro II, Sorsogon City, Sorsogon, Philippines
The schools in San Isidro II
Economy of San Isidro II, Sorsogon City, Sorsogon, Philippines
- If you have an article that talks about the improvement of the economy of San Isidro II, Sorsogon City you can post that article here. If you come across any news items that talk about the economy of San Isidro II, Sorsogon City, you may post it here. Of course you have to reference the writer of the article. Any improvement to transportation, power and service usually improves the economy of the community, so go ahead and report that too.
Natural Resources of San Isidro II, Sorsogon City, Sorsogon, Philippines
This page needs some articles about the natural resources of San Isidro II, Sorsogon City. Where does the energy source of this Sorsogon City come from? Are there any mining industries? Rivers and tributaries are part of the natural resources.
Tourists Attractions of San Isidro II, Sorsogon City, Sorsogon, Philippines
- Help us add some of the tourist attractions of San Isidro II in Z-wiki. This will help boost the local economy of San Isidro II. Anything that is unique or anything that stands out in your community may be a tourist attraction.
- Landmarks are usually photographed a lot by visitors. Post the San Isidro II landmarks here.
Fiestas and Traditions of San Isidro II, Sorsogon City, Sorsogon, Philippines
Fiesta date of San Isidro II
Your Story about San Isidro II, Sorsogon City, Sorsogon, Philippines
Tell your story about San Isidro II. You can talk about the good things in San Isidro II or simply talk about the past. You can talk about the eco-system of San Isidro II. What is the local LGU doing about the preservation of your natural resources? The topic can start here and once it gets bigger it can have a page of its own in Z-Wiki. It's all up to you.
The oldest man or woman in San Isidro II, Sorsogon City, Sorsogon, Philippines
Do you know who the oldest man or woman is in San Isidro II? Z-Wiki is starting this inquiry in order to honor the older generation of the Philippines. Please provide the full name and date of birth of the elder living in San Isidro II.
Sorsogon City, Sorsogon, Philippines Photo Gallery
- Do the following so your photo upload will be properly categorized for Sorsogon City.
- Copy and paste the code below in "GREEN" to the body or "Summary" of the image file that you are uploading.
[[Category:Sorsogon City, Sorsogon, Philippines Photo Gallery]]
[[Category:Sorsogon, Philippines Photo Gallery]]
=[[Sorsogon City, Sorsogon, Philippines]]=
Most of the contents in this site are from registered user collaborations. Information has also been taken from the Department of Tourism, Comelec, National Statistical Coordination Board, DILG: Department of the Interior and Local Government, (LGU) government sites, online news, and other content sites about the specific community. This page does not serve as the official website of the community but rather compliments and helps the community to promote tourism and attract investors.
This is an interactive and collaborative webpage, meant to help promote this community and showcase it to the world via the internet.
This wiki page follows a format. The editor of this wiki page reserves the right to change formats, edit, or delete entries that may be considered as offensive, vulgar or not for the betterment of this wiki page.