San Isidro, Bantay, Ilocos Sur, Philippines
National - Capital Region ● I - Ilocos ● II - Cagayan ● III - C. Luzon ● IV-A - Calabarzon ● IV-B - Mimaropa ● V - Bicol ● VI - W. Visayas ● VII - C. Visayas ● VIII - E. Visayas ● IX - Zamboanga ● X - N. Mindanao ● XI - Davao ● XII - Soccsksargen ● XIII - Caraga ● XIV - CAR ● XV - BARMM
Aggay • An-annam • Balaleng • Banaoang • Barangay 1 (Pob.) • Barangay 2 (Pob.) • Barangay 3 (Pob.) • Barangay 4 (Pob.) • Barangay 5 (Pob.) • Barangay 6 (Pob.) • Bulag • Buquig • Cabalanggan • Cabaroan • Cabusligan • Capangdanan • Guimod • Lingsat • Malingeb • Mira • Naguiddayan • Ora • Paing • Puspus • Quimmarayan • Sagneb • Sagpat • San Isidro • San Julian • San Mariano (Sallacong) • Sinabaan • Taguiporo • Taleb • Tay-ac
Barangay Seal Picture
Please upload Picture
|Interactive Google Satellite Map of Ilocos Sur|
Bantay, Ilocos Sur Province
Map of Ilocos Sur Province in the Island of Luzon
Barangay Hall Picture
Please Upload Picture
Location of San Isidro, Bantay, Ilocos Sur, Philippines
- San Isidro is one of the Barangays of Bantay.
- Bantay is in the Province of Ilocos Sur
- The province of Ilocos Sur is in Region I - Ilocos Region and in the northern island of luzon.
History of San Isidro, Bantay, Ilocos Sur, Philippines
Contribute your knowledge about the history of San Isidro
People of San Isidro, Bantay, Ilocos Sur, Philippines
- Population of San Isidro as of 2020 census: 983
Elected Government Officials of San Isidro, Bantay, Ilocos Sur, Philippines
|Republic Act No. 11462 Approved: 03 December 2019: That the barangay and sangguniang kabataan elections on the second Monday of May 2020 shall be postponed to December 5, 2022. The elected barangay officials as of May 14, 2018 will serve until December of 2022.|
- Elected Officers of San Isidro for the term of 2018 - 2020
- Punong Barangay(Chairperson-Captain) : Edgar Quintinita Peru
- Sangguniang Barangay Member(Kagawad) : Arnulfo Palacpac Palaganas
- Sangguniang Barangay Member(Kagawad) : Jenalyn Pastor Pugal
- Sangguniang Barangay Member(Kagawad) : Barbaro Cariño Piano Sr.
- Sangguniang Barangay Member(Kagawad) : Desiderio Piano Piano
- Sangguniang Barangay Member(Kagawad) : Jessie Pastor Palacpac
- Sangguniang Barangay Member(Kagawad) : Estrella Valle Piano
- Sangguniang Barangay Member(Kagawad) : Mark Palacpac Tabarnilla
- SK Chairperson : Gian Nikko Piano Rafanan
- Barangay Secretary : Aida Fetalbero Etrata
- Elected San Isidro Officers for the term of 2013 - 2016
- Punong Barangay/Captain/Chairman: <> Quintinita, Ireneo Piano
- Barangay Kagawad: < > Piano, Barbaro Cariño
- Barangay Kagawad: < > Pastor, Reynaldo Pajo
- Barangay Kagawad: < > Peru, Edgar Quintinita
- Barangay Kagawad: < > Piano, Geronimo Ballo
- Barangay Kagawad: < > Piano, Rodel Resurreccion
- Barangay Kagawad: < > Piano, Armand Domingo
- Barangay Kagawad: < > Palaganas, Arnulfo Palacpac
This is the.
- Are you beginning to get the point?
Businesses in San Isidro, Bantay, Ilocos Sur, Philippines
- We invite you to list your business located in San Isidro.
- Give your business a good description. Add your address and contact number if available.
- Resorts, restaurants, pension houses, or hotels are welcome to be listed here.
- Bakery, Mechanical Shop, Bicycle Shop, Tailor shops can be listed here.
- If you have a pharmacy or gas station, it can be listed here too.
- Hardware stores, Agrivets, salon, spas, etc. are welcome to be listed.
- We do not allow external links except for our sponsors. If you have an external site for your business you may not link to it in Z-Wiki but you can point to it. e.g. list it like this: www.my??business.com - this tells the people of your website but it does not link to it.
- Take a picture of your Business in San Isidro. Upload that picture here in zamboanga.com and that picture can immediately be your business webpage. It is that easy.
- Businesses in San Isidro
- The name of your business, address, phone number
- How to Improve Your Business and Livelihood
- DOST - Website
- UPLiFT stands for Urban Program for Livelihood Finance and Training. - Website
- DSWD Pro-poor and Livelihood Programs - Website
San Isidro, Bantay, Ilocos Sur, Philippines supports Philippine Cycling
Cycling Activity to Participate In
- If you have real estate property, whether its commercial, residential, farm land, or just empty or vacant lots in San Isidro, you can list that property for FOR FREE.
- Click to VIEW, EDIT, or ADD Realty Listings.
- You can list your House and lot or farm land for sale or lease for free here.
- If you are a real estate developer, you can list your subdivision, condominiums, high rises, apartment complexes, shopping strips or malls, and open market developments for Free.
Churches, Mosques, or Places of Worship in San Isidro, Bantay, Ilocos Sur, Philippines
- FILIPINOS WAKE UP! THE TAXES YOU PAID ARE USED BY THE GOVERNMENT TO EXCLUSIVELY FINANCE THE RELIGION OF ISLAM.
Freedom of religion, yes. Equality, yes. But no favoritism.
Schools in San Isidro, Bantay, Ilocos Sur, Philippines
- Take a picture of your school building(s) and send your pictures via email to (firstname.lastname@example.org) or message me via . I will then post the pictures in this page.
Due to Covid19: Pursuant to the instructions of President Roa Duterte, and as recommended by the DepEd, classes for the year 2021-2022 will be opened but will be monitored.
- List of schools: >>> click
PUBLIC NOTICE: Why pretend that the National language of the Philippines is Tagalog? It should be English. To be a Teacher, doctor, lawyer, engineer, architect, nurse, computer technician; what books do you learn from? English books of course. All your tests are in English. The constitution of the Philippines is written in English. All the laws and new laws introduced by congress are in English. For that matter, you can't be a teacher in a school system unless you know English. The "Licensure Exam for Teachers" is in ENGLISH! Who are these people forcing Tagalog down our throats? Tagalog is simply one of the many dialects of the Philippines. Keep your dialects but learn and be fluent and proficient in ENGLISH.
The schools in San Isidro
Economy of San Isidro, Bantay, Ilocos Sur, Philippines
- If you have an article that talks about the improvement of the economy of San Isidro, Bantay you can post that article here. If you come across any news items that talk about the economy of San Isidro, Bantay, you may post it here. Of course you have to reference the writer of the article. Any improvement to transportation, power and service usually improves the economy of the community, so go ahead and report that too.
Natural Resources of San Isidro, Bantay, Ilocos Sur, Philippines
This page needs some articles about the natural resources of San Isidro, Bantay. Where does the energy source of this Barangay come from? Are there any mining industries? Rivers and tributaries are part of the natural resources.
- Protect the environment
It is sad but true that as of the year 2012 the rivers of the Philippines continue to be the #1 Sewer Systems of the Philippines.
Protect & Save the Rivers. Do not let your sewer drain into the river. Your community can be the first to initiate this project.
Build your riverbank protection with a built-in gutter system. Reforest within Ten Years - Guaranteed!
Let us plant more trees in every barangay in the entire Philippines. It does not make any difference if the barangay is urban, partially urban or rural; we need more trees. Trees will prevent erosion, provide oxygen, prevent green house effect, and even a place of business for the shade tree mechanic.
The Philippines is a tropical country and practically anything will grow. The DENR has the planting trees project that goes on every year. Lots of picture taking for the media. Planting trees one by one is the "human" way of doing it. This individual planting of trees is good if done to "line" the roads and highways with trees or along fences or property divisions, or if you have a plantation.
To reforest the nation of the Philippines we have to plant trees the "mother nature" way. Sow the seeds during the rainy season. Go deep into "bald" forests and plant trees by sowing seeds. If there's not enough volunteers to do this, use the military helicopters to fly over the designated areas and sow the seeds.
Guaranteed within a few years, The Philippines will be lush again. >>Read More
We are using our rivers as our sewer system. If you ask a Filipino, "Are the Filipinos a clean people?" The answer is an automatic, "Yes!". However, the Filipinos are suffering from the same disease or attitude as most people do, and that is the "NIMBY" disease or "NIMBY" attitude. (NIMBY) Not In My Back Yard. So it is OK to dump my garbage and sewer there. Not mine! Someone else will take care of it.
This attitude is killing our rivers. Your great-grandparents, grandparents or parents were once proud to tell the stories of how they enjoyed swimming in the river behind your house or nearby. However, you can't say the same or tell the same stories to your kids or grand kids. Why? Because your generation is killing the river.
- Secretary Roy Cimatu - since May 8, 2017
- Department of Environment and Natural Resources
- Visayas Avenue, Diliman, 1100 Quezon City, Philippines
We have so much water in the Philippines and yet very little to drink.
Instead of relying too much on Diesel fuel and Coal to generate the majority of Philippine's Electrical energy Supply, we can concentrate more on renewable and sustainable source of energy such as: Hydro Power, Solar Power, and Wind Power and thermal energy conversion. We have too many black outs.
Tourists Attractions of San Isidro, Bantay, Ilocos Sur, Philippines
- Help us add some of the tourist attractions of San Isidro. This will help boost the local economy of San Isidro. Anything that is unique or anything that stands out in your community may be a tourist attraction.
- Landmarks are usually photographed a lot by visitors. Post the San Isidro landmarks here.
- Places to see in San Isidro:
Fiestas and Traditions of San Isidro, Bantay, Ilocos Sur, Philippines
Fiesta date of San Isidro
Your Story about San Isidro, Bantay, Ilocos Sur, Philippines
Tell your story about San Isidro. You can talk about the good things in San Isidro or simply talk about the past. You can talk about the eco-system of San Isidro. What is the local LGU doing about the preservation of your natural resources? The topic can start here and once it gets bigger it can have a page of its own in Z-Wiki. It's all up to you.
The oldest man or woman in San Isidro, Bantay, Ilocos Sur, Philippines
Do you know who the oldest man or woman is in San Isidro? Zamboanga.com is starting this inquiry in order to honor the older generation of the Philippines. Please provide the full name and date of birth of the elder living in San Isidro. We will then post your entry in the Oldest Man or Woman in the Philippines page.
Sports News of San Isidro, Bantay, Ilocos Sur, Philippines
Every community has its sports hero. Who is the sports hero of San Isidro? Are there any basketball courts, tennis courts, volleyball courts, baseball fields, softball fields, or any type of sports area or arena in San Isidro? Go ahead and list any upcoming sports events in San Isidro.
Sports News: updated 11/10/21
Kaya Iloilo sweeps Group B in Copa '21
MANILA – Kaya Iloilo pipped Mendiola with a 6-0 beating on Wednesday night to complete a sweep of Group B action in the Copa Paulino Alcantara at the PFF National Training Centre in Carmona.
A Jovin Bedic brace in the first half set the tone for the inaugural tournament champ even as the club netted three goals in each of the two halves to seal the top seed in its group ahead of the semifinals next week.
Bedic capitalized on an erroneous Mendiola attempt to keep the ball out of his reach and quickly raced inside the penalty box to open the scoring for Kaya Iloilo in the 11th minute.
News and Events
Updated: July 3, 2022
ZAMBOANGA CITY – The city government here announced Saturday that permits for public and private gatherings are no longer required. The city will remain under Alert Level 1 until July 15, according to the national Inter-Agency Task Force for the management of Emerging Infectious Diseases (IATF-EID). To date, the city has 34 active cases of Covid-19. Belen Sheila Covarrubias, city hall information officer, said the decision to forego permits for gatherings was agreed upon in a meeting between Mayor John Dalipe and the local IATF-EID on Thursday.
CAGAYAN DE ORO CITY – The province of Camiguin has imposed a temporary ban on pork meat and by-products from outside the island after the Department of Agriculture-Northern Mindanao (DA-10) confirmed cases of African swine fever (ASF). The announcement of Governor Xavier Jesus Romualdo released late Saturday likewise asked hog raisers not to engage in swill feeding or the feeding of food scraps and adopt appropriate biosecurity measures.
Why Z-Wiki San Isidro, Bantay?
We want to give the people of San Isidro the ability to promote their community to the world via the internet by providing this interactive website. The growth of this website of San Isidro is not dependent upon one individual. This website will grow as more people of San Isidro participate and provide valid information about the community and also by providing pictures about the community. More power to San Isidro.
- Do the following so your photo upload will be properly categorized for San Isidro.
- Copy and paste the code below in "GREEN" to the body or "Summary" of the image file that you are uploading.
[[Category:San Isidro, Bantay Photo and Image Gallery]]
[[Category:Bantay, Ilocos Sur Photo Gallery]]
[[Category:Ilocos Sur, Philippines Photo Gallery]]
*[[San Isidro, Bantay, Ilocos Sur, Philippines]]