Region 1 - Ilocos region : Cities and Provinces in Region I Philippines
List of the 17 Regions in the Philippines
National - Capital Region ● I - Ilocos ● II - Cagayan ● III - C. Luzon ● IV-A - Calabarzon ● IV-B - Mimaropa ● V - Bicol ● VI - W. Visayas ● VII - C. Visayas ● VIII - E. Visayas ● IX - Zamboanga ● X - N. Mindanao ● XI - Davao ● XII - Soccsksargen ● XIII - Caraga ● XIV - CAR ● XV - ARMM
- 1 Region 1 (Ilocos Region) has 4 Provinces, 9 cities, 116 municipalities, and 3,265 barangays
- 2 Ilocos Norte Province, Philippines
- 3 Ilocos Sur Province, Philippines
- 4 La Union Province, Philippines
- 5 Pangasinan Province, Philippines
- 6 Barangay Elected Officials of Region 1 (I) for the term of 2010-2013
- 7 News about the Philippines
- 8 Disclaimer
Region 1 (Ilocos Region) has 4 Provinces, 9 cities, 116 municipalities, and 3,265 barangays
List of the 21 Municipalities in the Ilocos Norte Province within Region I in the Republic of The Philippines
Adams | Bacarra | Badoc | Bangui | Banna | Burgos | Carasi | Currimao | Dingras | Dumalneg | Marcos | Nueva Era | Pagudpud | Paoay | Pasuquin | Piddig | Pinili | San Nicolas | Sarrat | Solsona | Vintar
Cities in the province of Ilocos Norte: Batac City • Laoag City (Capital)
List of Municipalities in the Ilocos Sur province within Region I in the Republic of The Philippines
Alilem | Banayoyo | Bantay | Burgos | Cabugao | Caoayan | Cervantes | Galimuyod | Gregorio Del Pilar | Lidlidda | Magsingal | Nagbukel | Narvacan | Quirino | Salcedo | San Emilio | San Esteban | San Ildefonso | San Juan | San Vicente | Santa | Santa Catalina | Santa Cruz | Santa Lucia | Santa Maria | Santiago | Santo Domingo | Sigay | Sinait | Sugpon | Suyo | Tagudin
Cities in the province of Ilocos Sur: Candon City | Vigan City(Capital)
- Alaminos City, Pangasinan, Philippines
- Dagupan City, Philippines - Located within Pangasinan but is Independent of the province of Pangasinan.
- San Carlos City, Pangasinan, Philippines
- Urdaneta City, Pangasinan, Philippines
Barangay Elected Officials of Region 1 (I) for the term of 2010-2013
- Barangay Elected Officials of Ilocos Norte Province for the term of 2010-2013
- Barangay Elected Officials of Ilocos Sur Province for the term of 2010-2013
- Barangay Elected Officials of La Union Province for the term of 2010-2013
- Barangay Elected Officials of Pangasinan Province for the term of 2010-2013
News about the Philippines
- USAID, ADB partner on $7-billion clean energy technical assistance program
- Wednesday, June 19, 2019
- PRIVATE-sector firms in the Philippines and other countries in the Asia and the Pacific region can access a new technical assistance support for clean energy investments from the United States Agency for International Development (USAID) and the Asian Development Bank (ADB).
- In a briefing on Tuesday, the ADB said the agreement aims to mobilize $7 billion in technical assistance, particularly in the Indo-Pacific region, in the next five years ........... Full Story»
- OFW remittances hit $10.8B in Jan-April
- Tuesday, June 18, 2019
- MONEY sent home by overseas Filipino workers (OFWs) reached $10.811 billion in the first four months of 2019, a 3.7-percent increase from $10.426 billion in the same period last year, the Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas (BSP) reported on Monday.
- For April alone, personal remittances totaled $2.713 billion, up 3.7 percent from $2.616 billion in the same month in 2018, but down 2.9 percent from $2.796 billion in March this year ........... Full Story»
Most of the contents in this site are from registered user collaborations. Information has also been taken from the Department of Tourism, Comelec, National Statistical Coordination Board, DILG: Department of the Interior and Local Government, (LGU) government sites, online news, and other content sites about the specific community. This page does not serve as the official website of the community but rather compliments and helps the community to promote tourism and attract investors.
This is an interactive and collaborative webpage, meant to help promote this community and showcase it to the world via the internet.
This wiki page follows a format. The editor of this wiki page reserves the right to change formats, edit, or delete entries that may be considered as offensive, vulgar or not for the betterment of this wiki page.