Real, Calamba City, Laguna, Philippines
List of Barangays (54) in Calamba City in the Laguna Province within Region IV-A(Calabarzon) in the Republic of The Philippines
Bagong Kalsada | Banadero | Banlic | Barandal | Barangay 1 | Barangay 2 | Barangay 3 | Barangay 4 | Barangay 5 | Barangay 6 | Barangay 7 | Batino | Bubuyan | Bucal | Bunggo | Burol | Camaligan | Canlubang | Halang | Hornalan | Kay-Anlog | La Mesa | Laguerta | Lawa | Lecheria | Lingga | Looc | Mabato | Majada Labas | Makiling | Mapagong | Masili | Maunong | Mayapa | Milagrosa (Tulo) | Paciano Rizal | Palingon | Palo-Alto | Pansol | Parian | Prinza | Punta | Puting Lupa | Real | Saimsim | Sampiruhan | San Cristobal | San Jose | San Juan | Sirang Lupa | Sucol | Turbina | Ulango | Uwisan
|Adopt this webpage. Help your community get more exposure to TOURISTS and INVESTORS. Help us improve this webpage.|
Locations of Barangays in Calamba City
Calamba City, Laguna
Laguna Province within The Philippines
- 1 Location of Real, Calamba City, Laguna, Philippines
- 2 History of Real, Calamba City, Laguna, Philippines
- 3 People of Real, Calamba City, Laguna, Philippines
- 4 Elected Government Officials of Real, Calamba City, Laguna, Philippines
- 5 Businesses in Real, Calamba City, Laguna, Philippines
- 6 Real, Calamba City, Laguna, Philippines supports Philippine Cycling
- 7 Real Estate or Properties for Sale or lease in Real, Calamba City, Laguna, Philippines
- 8 Churches, Mosques, or Places of Worship in Real, Calamba City, Laguna, Philippines
- 9 Schools in Real, Calamba City, Laguna, Philippines
- 10 Economy of Real, Calamba City, Laguna, Philippines
- 11 Natural Resources of Real, Calamba City, Laguna, Philippines
- 12 Tourists Attractions of Real, Calamba City, Laguna, Philippines
- 13 Fiestas and Traditions of Real, Calamba City, Laguna, Philippines
- 14 Your Story about Real, Calamba City, Laguna, Philippines
- 15 The oldest man or woman in Real, Calamba City, Laguna, Philippines
- 16 Sports News of Real, Calamba City, Laguna, Philippines
- 17 News and Events
- 18 Real, Calamba City Photo Gallery
- 19 Why Z-Wiki Real, Calamba City?
- 20 Disclaimer
Location of Real, Calamba City, Laguna, Philippines
- Real is one of the Barangays of Calamba City.
- Calamba City is in the Province of Laguna
- Laguna is in the island of Luzon and within Region IV-A.
History of Real, Calamba City, Laguna, Philippines
Contribute your knowledge about the history of Real
People of Real, Calamba City, Laguna, Philippines
Total Population of Real
Elected Government Officials of Real, Calamba City, Laguna, Philippines
- Elected Real Officers for the term of 2013 - 2016
- Punong Barangay : Morales, Florencio Jr Angeles
- Barangay Kagawad <:> Aviles, Gloria Cabilatazan
- Barangay Kagawad <:> Marquez, Kimberly Pastor
- Barangay Kagawad <:> Leyva, Aris Villalobos
- Barangay Kagawad <:> De Juras, Jose Monteverde
- Barangay Kagawad <:> Almadovar, Fabian Platon
- Barangay Kagawad <:> Marasigan, Macario Hernandez
- Barangay Kagawad <:> Morales, Nemensio Barcelona
- Elected Real Officers for the term of 2010 - 2013
- Laguna, City Of Calamba, Real, Barangay Captain, Florencio E. Morales
- Laguna, City Of Calamba, Real, Kagawad 1, Gloria C. Aviles
- Laguna, City Of Calamba, Real, Kagawad 2, Jose M. De Juras
- Laguna, City Of Calamba, Real, Kagawad 3, Fabian P. Almadovar
- Laguna, City Of Calamba, Real, Kagawad 4, Isagani G. Canicosa
- Laguna, City Of Calamba, Real, Kagawad 5, Kimberly P. Marquez
- Laguna, City Of Calamba, Real, Kagawad 6, Nemensio B. Morales
- Laguna, City Of Calamba, Real, Kagawad 7, Sherlyn M. Morales
- Laguna, City Of Calamba, Real, SK Chairman, Zyrah A. Punzalan
Businesses in Real, Calamba City, Laguna, Philippines
- We invite you to list your business located in Real.
- Give your business a good description. Add your address and contact number if available.
- Resorts, restaurants, pension houses, or hotels are welcome to be listed here.
- Bakery, Mechanical Shop, Bicycle Shop, Tailor shops can be listed here.
- If you have a pharmacy or gas station, it can be listed here too.
- Hardware stores, Agrivets, salon, spas, etc. are welcome to be listed.
- We do not allow external links except for our sponsors. If you have an external site for your business you may not link to it in Z-Wiki but you can point to it. e.g. list it like this: www.my??business.com - this tells the people of your website but it does not link to it.
- Businesses in Real
- The name of your business, address, phone number
Real, Calamba City, Laguna, Philippines supports Philippine Cycling
Philippine Cycling is about cycling in the Philippnes. Philippine Cycling helps promote bike races, cycling clubs, bicycle tours, and the development of bicycle trails. Activities are coordinated with bike shops and cycling clubs throughout the Philippines to promote the fun of riding bikes. Philippine Cycling will be coordinating events with tour of Luzon, Visayas and Mindanao. Road biking and mountain bikings will be promoted by Philippine Cycling.
Cycling Activity to Participate In
Your cycling activity can be posted here and it will be shown in all the Provincial, City, Municipal and Barangay pages. Your 2015 Cycling Race or Activity can be Posted here.
- ILOILO CITY, April 27-May 2, 2015 (PNA) – Some 5,000 bikers are expected to join the second Iloilo Bike Festival slated April 27-May 2, 2015 as the city continues to aspire to become a bike-able walkable metropolis. The activity that supported by the John B. Lacson Foundation Maritime University (JBLFMU) and Megaworld Iloilo aims to promote Iloilo as a safe and bike friendly city, promote the share-a-road movement encourage Ilonggos to commute via biking and raise Ilonggos awareness on the benefits of biking on health, safety and environment concerns. Read More....
- CYCLING Le Tour de Filipinas 2015 set as country celebrates 60 years of top-caliber cycling Feb 1 to Feb 4 2015 - View the result of the race: A four stage race. Stage 1 starts in Balanga and back to Balanga for a 126K race Feb 1, 2015 (Sunday); stage 2 starts in Balanga, Bataan to Iba, Zambales for a 154.7 K race Feb 2, 2015 (Monday); stage 3 starts in Iba, Zambales to Lingayen, Pangasinan for a 150.1K race Feb 3, 2015 (Tuesday); stage 4 starts in Lingayen, Pangasinan to Baguio City, Benguet for a 101.7K race Feb 4, 2015 (Wednesday). For a total distance of 532.5 Kms. Read More >>>
- Ronda Pilipinas: Feb 8 - 27 2015:>> Discovering young riders for the national team will be the main objective of the LBC Ronda Pilipinas 2015 when the country’s premiere cycling race hits the road on Feb. 8 in Butuan City. Ronda Pilipinas executive project director Moe Chulani said the international multistage bikathon, which ends on Feb. 27, will have two qualifying legs of four stages each in Mindanao and the Visayas where the top riders will advance to face a tough foreign challenge in the six-stage Luzon finale. Read More>>>
- If you have real estate property, whether its commercial, residential, farm land, or just empty or vacant lots in Real, you can list that property for FOR FREE. .
- Click to VIEW, EDIT, or ADD Realty Listings.
- You can list your House and lot or farm land for sale or lease for free here.
- If you are a real estate developer, you can list your subdivision, condominiums, high rises, apartment complexes, shopping strips or malls, and open market developments for Free.
Churches, Mosques, or Places of Worship in Real, Calamba City, Laguna, Philippines
The name of your church, mosque, or place of worship can be listed in this community page. Take a picture of the facade of your church or place of worship and it can be posted here. We can even provide you with a free webpage. You can enter the data (story about your place of worship) here yourself, email the information or pictures to (email@example.com) or via.
- FILIPINOS WAKE UP! THE TAXES YOU PAID ARE USED BY THE GOVERNMENT TO EXCLUSIVELY FINANCE THE RELIGION OF ISLAM.
Freedom of religion, yes. Equality, yes. But no favoritism.
Schools in Real, Calamba City, Laguna, Philippines
The schools in Real
Economy of Real, Calamba City, Laguna, Philippines
- If you have an article that talks about the improvement of the economy of Real, Calamba City you can post that article here. If you come across any news items that talk about the economy of Real, Calamba City, you may post it here. Of course you have to reference the writer of the article. Any improvement to transportation, power and service usually improves the economy of the community, so go ahead and report that too.
Natural Resources of Real, Calamba City, Laguna, Philippines
This page needs some articles about the natural resources of Real, Calamba City. Where does the energy source of this Barangay come from? Are there any mining industries? Rivers and tributaries are part of the natural resources.
Tourists Attractions of Real, Calamba City, Laguna, Philippines
- Help us add some of the tourist attractions of Real. This will help boost the local economy of Real. Anything that is unique or anything that stands out in your community may be a tourist attraction.
- Landmarks are usually photographed a lot by visitors. Post the Real landmarks here.
- Places to see in Real:
Fiestas and Traditions of Real, Calamba City, Laguna, Philippines
Fiesta date of Real
Your Story about Real, Calamba City, Laguna, Philippines
Create you own personal page about the barangay in the municipality or City you live in. Title it like so for specificity: "Mybarangay, MyCityMunicipality, Myprovince, Philippines by MyFirstname Mylastname". You can update and edit this page anytime and anyway you want. It does not have to follow the standard format of the main wiki. It is your page. A link to your page will be inserted in this main barangay page. Here is an example page.
If you want the tittle to be more generic then do this: "Philippines by Your name". You can insert your picture of anywhere in the Philippines in this page. This will be your personal WIKI social media page.
You can talk about your personal experiences, your advocacies, the environmental conditions of your barangay, municipality, city or province.
The oldest man or woman in Real, Calamba City, Laguna, Philippines
Do you know who the oldest man or woman is in Real? Zamboanga.com is starting this inquiry in order to honor the older generation of the Philippines. Please provide the full name and date of birth of the elder living in Real. We will then post your entry in the Oldest Man or Woman in the Philippines page.
Sports News of Real, Calamba City, Laguna, Philippines
Every community has its sports hero. Who is the sports hero of Real? Are there any basketball courts, tennis courts, volleyball courts, baseball fields, softball fields, or any type of sports area or arena in Real? Go ahead and list any upcoming sports events in Real.
- Maneja shines in Olivarez netfest
- Wednesday, June 19, 2019
- Justine Maneja romped off with the 16-and-under crown then stunned top seed Denise Bernardo to snare the 18-U title to complete a “twin-kill” in the PPS-PEPP Dr. Pablo Olivarez national age-group 2019 at the Olivarez Sports Center in Sucat, Parañaque last Sunday.
- Maneja, 16, dominated her age bracket, yielding eight games in three matches before trouncing Gaby Zoleta, 6-3, 6-0, in the finals ............................... Full Story»
News and Events
- USAID, ADB partner on $7-billion clean energy technical assistance program
- Wednesday, June 19, 2019
- PRIVATE-sector firms in the Philippines and other countries in the Asia and the Pacific region can access a new technical assistance support for clean energy investments from the United States Agency for International Development (USAID) and the Asian Development Bank (ADB).
- In a briefing on Tuesday, the ADB said the agreement aims to mobilize $7 billion in technical assistance, particularly in the Indo-Pacific region, in the next five years ........... Full Story»
- OFW remittances hit $10.8B in Jan-April
- Tuesday, June 18, 2019
- MONEY sent home by overseas Filipino workers (OFWs) reached $10.811 billion in the first four months of 2019, a 3.7-percent increase from $10.426 billion in the same period last year, the Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas (BSP) reported on Monday.
- For April alone, personal remittances totaled $2.713 billion, up 3.7 percent from $2.616 billion in the same month in 2018, but down 2.9 percent from $2.796 billion in March this year ........... Full Story»
- Do the following so your photo upload will be properly categorized for Real.
- Copy and paste the code below in "GREEN" to the body or "Summary" of the image file that you are uploading.
[[Category:Real, Calamba City Photo Gallery]]
[[Category:Calamba City Photo Gallery]]
[[Category:Laguna, Philippines Photo Gallery]]
*[[ Real, Calamba City, Laguna, Philippines]]
Why Z-Wiki Real, Calamba City?
We want to give the people of Real the ability to promote their community to the world via the internet by providing this interactive website. The growth of this website of Real is not dependent upon one individual. This website will grow as more people of Real participate and provide valid information about the community and also by providing pictures about the community. More power to Real.
Most of the contents in this site are from registered user collaborations. Information has also been taken from the Department of Tourism, Comelec, National Statistical Coordination Board, DILG: Department of the Interior and Local Government, (LGU) government sites, online news, and other content sites about the specific community. This page does not serve as the official website of the community but rather compliments and helps the community to promote tourism and attract investors.
This is an interactive and collaborative webpage, meant to help promote this community and showcase it to the world via the internet.
This wiki page follows a format. The editor of this wiki page reserves the right to change formats, edit, or delete entries that may be considered as offensive, vulgar or not for the betterment of this wiki page.